The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 8

World Music Awards Part 3



At 7 PM, it was the red carpet show for the 2011 World Music Awards.
“Where’s Kris?” asked the host.
“I don’t know, where is he?” asked the Spanish singer.
“Kris isn’t here?” said Justin.
“Justin!” called the man who is Justin’s father, his name is Alex.
“Dad, why do you come here?” asked Justin.
“I want to watch World Music Awards with you too, son. I want to watch your favorite artist, Kris Neil.” answered Alex.
“Dad, thank you, now I have someone who wants to watch the ceremony!” said Justin.
Then Alex got a call from the office “Hello, what!? Kris is missing? Okay, I’ll find him, oh yeah, also his friends, thank you.” said him.
“Dad, you got a mission again?” asked Justin.
“Yeah, Justin, and you’re in!” answered Alex.


“Man, it’s 7 PM, and we’re still here!” said Khairie.
“Oh no, the red carpet! We missed it!” shouted Ethan.
“I hope Miranda is okay.” said Khairie.

“Hello, somebody…, please get me out of here! Crap!” said Miranda, she was so sad.

Justin and Alex finally came to the spa.
“Dad, the spa is blocked with the seaweeds.” said Justin.
“Silly boy.” said Alex “HA!” He picked up his two pocket knives “Justin, you’ll search for the boys, and I’ll search for the girl.”
“Yeah, dad, good luck.” said Justin.
“Good luck for you too!” said Alex.

“This is it, The Catz will win this.” said Ethan.
“But they won’t win if Kris is leading the votes!” said Khairie.
Then they saw someone cut the seaweed.
“Justin!” shouted Ethan and Khairie.
“C’mon, you can escape now!” said Justin.
Ethan and Khairie took their clothes and followed Justin.

“Somebody, help me…” said Miranda.
Alex came just in time.
“You… you gonna save me?” asked Miranda.
“Yes, girl, we should get out from here.” answered Alex.
Alex and Miranda ran and went out.

Finally, Ethan, Khairie, Miranda, Justin and Alex came out from the spa.
“Thank you so much!” said Ethan.
“No time to talk, we need to find Kris!” said Miranda.
Then Khairie’s phone was ringing, he answered the call.
“Khairie, can you please take my guitar from the hotel, I need it to perform!” said Kris.
“Okay, I’ll take your guitar!” said Khairie, he ended the call “Guys, I’m going to take Kris’ guitar, you guys, find Kris.”
“No way, we have to find Kris first!” said Ethan.
“Ethan, I know, but Kris needs his guitar for his performance! He really needs it!” said Khairie.
“So what should we do now?” asked Miranda.
“Fine, I’ll go with you, Khairie, we have to find that guitar! Miranda, find Kris!” answered Ethan.
“We’ll go to Caja Magica directly after we find Kris’ guitar!” said Khairie.
“Okay, let’s go!” said Ethan, he and Khairie left.
“Miranda, let’s go!” said Alex.

Back to Caja Magica, there was a pre-show performance by an Spanish singer.
Te amo en verdad, veeeeeerdad. (I love you truly, truuuuuully.)” sang that singer.
Ayo, kita harus hack suara! (C’mon, we got to hack the votes.)” said Marion.
“Aku bukan seorang hacker, mana bisa aku ngehack! (I’m not an hacker, there’s no way I’m hacking!)” said Awal.
“Aku bisa ngehack, aku belajar dari abangku. (I can do it, I learned it from my brother.)” said Marion.
Pasti kebanyakan dari mereka yang memilih Kris, kita harus menyogok hasilnya dan pemenangnya pasti kita! (Surely most of those who choose to Kris, we have to tamper the results and the winner will come to us!)” said Awal.
“Ya, kita akan menang pastinya! (Yeah, we will win for sure!)” said Marion.
They started to tamper the votes.

Ethan and Khairie came to the hotel.
“Hurry, we need to find that guitar!” shouted Khairie.
They came in to Kris and Dan’s room.
“Is this guitar?” asked Ethan.
“Yeah, take the guitar, c’mon!” answered Khairie.

“They’re in the ten kilometers from Caja Magica.” said Justin.
“Okay, tell the direction!” said Alex.
“Go left!” said Miranda.

“Oh, I’m so tired…” said Alyson.
“C’mon, ten kilometers left to go!” shouted Dan.
“Its okay, Dan, I guess we should rest from now.” said Kris.
“No, it’s not okay, not good, Kristopher! Five minutes left before the ceremony started!” shouted Dan.
Then a police car came to them.
“Guys, go in!” shouted Miranda.
“Miranda!” shouted Alyson, she came in to the car.
“Finally, a car!” shouted Dan, he and Kris came in.
“Oh man, we’re so tired, we were walking for few kilometers.” said Alyson.
“Now we have to go to Caja Magica, fast!” said Dan.
“First, Justin, thanks for helping me.” said Kris.
“You don’t need to thank me, thank to my father.” said Justin.
“Yeah, you’re welcome.” said Alex.

Then the gang came to Caja Magica in the same time.
“Kris, here’s your guitar!” said Khairie, he gave the guitar to Kris.
“Thank you, Khairie.” said Kris.
“Now we have to come in!” said Justin.
They tried to come in, but the security guards blocked them.
“Hello, security, he’s Kris Neil, and we need to come in!” shouted Alex.
¿QuĂ© está hablando? (What did he talking about?)” said the security guard.
“No entiendo, tal vez hablar InglĂ©s. (Maybe he speaks English.)” said the another security guard.
“Damn, they’re only speaking Spanish!” said Justin.
“So English is really not use for them! Damn!” shouted Alyson.
Then the security guards left.
“C’mon, we got to enter!” shouted Kris.
The gang finally entered Caja Magica.

Ya! Akhirnya, kita berjaya membuat kita unggul! (Yes! Finally, we managed to make us superior!)” said Marion finished tampering the votes.
“Ya, Mari kita kembali ke panggung! (Yes, let's get to the stage!)” said Awal.
They back to the backstage.

“Where’s the stage!?” said Ethan.
“This way!” shouted Alex, they ran to the way.
“Almost there!” shouted Kris.
Suddenly, the security guards came and they arrested Kris and friends.
“Damn, we almost close!” shouted Ethan.
“C’mon!” shouted Dan.

The guards keep them in office.
“Guards, I’m sorry, is there anyone can speak English!?” asked Kris.
“Anyone, please!” said Khairie.
“I am, and why the hell you sneak in!?” shouted the security guard who can speak English.
“I’m sorry, sir.” said Kris.
“We will right back after this short commercial break.” said the hostess on the show.
“Kris, I have an idea!” said Dan.

Kris prepared his guitar, Dan set his video camera and plugging it to the World Music Awards screen.
“Guys, I wrote this song when I, Dan and Alyson were lost and left by Awal and Marion, I will explain it to the guards by this song.” said Kris.
“Okay, in five, four, three, two…” said Dan, Dan videotaped him in the same time when World Music Awards was back to broadcast.
Kris started to play the music, and he sang “Did you sabotage? Sabotage your own rival? Make me end up like a loser, why did you do that? You’re so cheating, you should tell me why, are you really crazy? I was nominated, and so were you. You messed up this and I knew it was you, I’m stuck because of your plan, so you can win this, while I can’t. I’m so sick of it, your plan is like an explicit, explicit, I’m so sick of it, Your plan is like an explicit, explicit. That’s not fair! You did an unsportsmanlike decision. That’s really wrong! Now you should accept me, please!”

In the stadium, all live audiences were surprised when they saw Kris singing on the screen.
“Look, that’s Kris Neil!” shouted the boy.
“Kris Neil!” shouted the hostess.
“We should find him!” shouted the executive producer.
All the producers and managers started to find Kris, even the hostess too.

“That’s not fair! You did an unsportsmanlike decision. That’s really wrong! Now you should accept me, please! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaa. That’s not fair! You did an unsportsmanlike decision! That’s not fair! You’re so cheating.” sang Kris, and finally he ended the song.
All live audiences cheered and clapped their hands.
“KRIS NEIL! WE LOVE YOU!!!” shouted all girls fans.
“All audiences like your performance!” said Miranda.
“Bravo!” shouted Ethan and Khairie.
“You’re so great!” shouted Justin.
Alex thumbed his two thumbs.
“Yeah, thank you, my friends, and thank you for all my fans in Caja Magica and around the world!” shouted Kris.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” shouted all live audiences.
“Kris!” shouted the hostess came with the producers and the managers.
“Everybody, sorry, I was late.” said Kris.
“We know why, you explained it on your song.” said the hostess.
“Can I go to the backstage?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, you may.” answered the hostess.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” shouted Dan, Miranda and Alyson.
“I hope you win!” shouted Justin.
“Good luck!” shouted Ethan and Khairie.

And finally, the announcement of the winner of Best New Artist.
“And the Best New Artist winner goes to… KRIS NEIL!!!” shouted the presenters.
Kris came to the stage, and then “This is My Double-Life” song was being played.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” shouted all live audiences.
“YEAAH!!!” cheered Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, Khairie, Justin and Alex clapping their hands.
Kris took the trophy and the microphone, he gave an speech “Thank you so much, I was so nervous! I can’t believe I won my first international awards, which mean you enjoy my album so much! I want…”
“Wait!” said Awal and Marion came to the stage.
“I’m really happy for you, Kris, but we won’t let you finish!” said Marion.
“But actually, the winner of this nomination is NOT YOU! You’re not deserved to win! But we’re, The Catz deserved to win this! We’re the Best New Artist of the world!” shouted Awal.
Then two police officers came and arrested them.
“Wait, what the hell are you!?” shouted Marion.
Marion and Awal were handcuffed.
“OH!!” shouted all live studio audiences.
“I’m sorry, The Catz, you’re already disqualified from the nomination, you kidnapped Kris and his friends, and you also hacked and tampered the votes. Kris is the actual winner!” said the manager came.
“What!” shouted Marion.
“Who told that?” asked Awal.
“An Interpol member who visit the show, his name is Alex Reese.” answered the manager.
“What! So you’re an Interpol member?” asked Ethan.
“Yes, I am.” answered Alex.
“Take them to the prison!” said the manager.
“Wait! You’re such a dumbass!” shouted Marion.
“You’re both, and world, all of you, you’re so jackass! Remember it!” shouted Awal.
“BOOOO!!!” shouted all live audiences booed The Catz, including Alyson, Ethan, and Khairie.
Then Alyson and Khairie accidently held their hands.
“Oh!” said Alyson and Khairie. They both were in love.
“Kris, you’re not only won the Brand New Artist nomination, but you’re also won the Teen Icon Award!” shouted the hostess.
All live audiences were cheered.
“Whoa! I’m so surprised, ma’am! Thank you so much! I want to thank for all my friends in Jakarta who are watching this show right now and thank you for my brother who is here, Dan. And my friends, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, Khairie, Justin and Mr. Alex Reese who are here, and then thank you for all of you who already voted for me! Thank you so much!” said Kris.
All audiences cheered.

The next day, Kris put his clothes on his luggage, his took his guitar and his luggage.
“I felt so excited when I won two awards, but in the beginning, it was messed up.” said Kris. He remembered the last moment:

“…say congrats to Kris, he nominated on the 2011 World Music Awards for the Best New Artist.” said Gustav.
“What!? I’m nominated!?” said Kris surprised.
All students clapped their hands for Kris.

“What the hell is this…” said Khairie.
“No seats available!?” said Dan.
“EWWW! This plane is really dirty!” said Miranda.
“So many dusts in here.” said Ethan.
“Guys, we decided to fly to Madrid by this plane, so you don’t need to complain.” said Kris.
“Yeah, we should enjoy this flight.” said Dan.

Kris and his friends set the parachutes for skydiving.
“Okay, I’ll be the first, we’re going to do this together!” said Ethan.
“Guys, I’ll go down right after Ethan.” said Khairie.
“Dan, we’re going to go down in the same time!” said Kris.
“Okay, bro!” said Dan.
“I actually don’t want to, I’m scared!” shouted Miranda.
“We’ll be safe, Miranda!” said Alyson.
“Okay, in the count of three, I’ll go down, 3, 2, 1!” shouted Ethan, he jumped down from the airplane.
“I’ll follow you!” shouted Khairie, he jumped down.
“Bro, we can do this!” said Kris.
“Yeah, we’re gonna be safe!” said Dan.
“3, 2, 1!” shouted Kris and Dan, they jumped down.
“Miranda, c’mon!” said Alyson.
“Alyson, we’ll jump together.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, let’s go!” said Alyson, she and Miranda jumped down.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” shouted Miranda.
“WOO HOO!!!” shouted Alyson.

Then a boy came to them, he said “Oh my god! You’re Kris Neil!”
“Excuse me, boy, he is really busy right now!” said Ethan.
“Stop it! You’re so rude, man!” said Khairie.
“You seem a boy who is the same age with me! Okay, do you want an autograph?” asked Kris.
“Kris, no time!” shouted Dan.
“No, thank you. But I heard that you’re talking about the official hotel for the nominees of World Music Awards.” said the boy.
“Wait, how do you know?” asked Alyson.
“Well, I know from my brother, my brother is a hacker.” answered the boy.
“Wow!” said Kris.
“I’m Justin, by the way.” said the boy.

“We are going to take you out...” answered Marion.
“We’re going to take you walk around Madrid.” said Awal.
“Okay, I’m in!” said Dan.
“Me too!” said Alyson and Ethan.
“Wait guys! This can be a trap! They may want to sabotage us!” shouted Khairie.
“Really?” asked Dan and Ethan.
“They possibly want to kick Kris from the nomination.” answered Khairie.
“C’mon, Khairie, they won’t sabotage us, but I accept your offer, Awal and Marion.” said Kris.

At 6 PM, Kris, Dan, and Alyson were still lost.
“Hello! Somebody, help us!” shouted Alyson.
“Can you take us to the World Music Awards?” asked Dan.
“Hello, anybody!” shouted Kris, and then his iPhone was ringing, he read the incoming SMS “Oh, great! I just received this SMS! The ceremony will be held in Caja Magica at 8 PM!”
“NOOO!!!” shouted Alyson.

The guards keep them in office.
“Guards, I’m sorry, is there anyone can speak English!?” asked Kris.
“Anyone, please!” said Khairie.
“I am, and why the hell you sneak in!?” shouted the security guard who can speak English.
“I’m sorry, sir.” said Kris.

Kris prepared his guitar, Dan set his video camera and plugging it to the World Music Awards screen.
“Guys, I wrote this song when I, Dan and Alyson were lost and left by Awal and Marion, I will explain it to the guards by this song.” said Kris.

“All audiences like your performance!” said Miranda.
“Bravo!” shouted Ethan and Khairie.
“You’re so great!” shouted Justin.
Alex thumbed his two thumbs
“Yeah, thank you, my friends, and thank you for all my fans in Caja Magica and around the world!” shouted Kris.

“And the Best New Artist winner goes to… KRIS NEIL!!!” shouted the presenters.
Kris came to the stage, and then “This is My Double-Life” song played.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” shouted all live audiences.
“YEAAH!!!” cheered Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, Khairie, Justin and Alex clapping their hands.
Kris took the trophy and the microphone, he gave an speech “Thank you so much, I was so nervous! I can’t believe I won my first international awards, which mean you enjoy my album so much! I want…”

“Kris, you’re not only won the Brand New Artist nomination, but you’re also won the Teen Icon Award!” shouted the hostess.
All live studio audiences were cheered.
“Whoa! I’m so surprised, ma’am! Thank you so much! I want to thank for all my friends on Jakarta who are watching this show right now and thank you for my brother who is here, Dan. And my friends, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, Khairie, Justin and Mr. Alex Reese who are here, and then thank you for all of you who already voted for me! Thank you so much!” said Kris.
All audiences cheered.

After Kris remembered it all, Dan came to him.
“Kris! Kris!” called Dan.
“WHOA!” shouted Kris.
“What do you thinking about? We have to go!” said Dan.
“Bro, I was thinking about… my recent experiences in Madrid, at first it was messed up, but we got happy ending.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I deem it too.” said Dan “And, you won two awards, and I’m so proud of you, I love having a brother like you.” He hugged Kris.
Then Kris’ iPhone was ringing, he took his iPhone “It’s from Candice, let’s see.” said him, he saw Candice’s text message to him, he replied it.
“Are we ready to go, bro?” asked Dan.
“Yeah.” answered Kris.

Kris and Dan arrived at the airport.
“Kris! Dan! You finally came!” shouted Khairie.
“Guys!” shouted Kris and Dan.
“Hey, why Justin and Mr. Alex is here?” asked Kris.
“My dad is stationed in Jakarta, we will move.” answered Justin.
“Justin, welcome to our friendship!” said Kris.
“Yeah, thank you!” said Justin.
“Alyson!” called Khairie.
“Khairie!” called Alyson.
“Are we ready to date?” asked Khairie.
“Yes, of course, but first…” answered Alyson, and after that, she had her first kiss with Khairie.
Alex closed Justin’s eyes.
“Dad!” shouted Justin.
Alex laughed.
“Hey, we should come in to the plane now!” said Miranda.
“Okay, Jakarta, here we go!” said Kris.
Finally, they left Madrid and went back to Jakarta.






























Comments

Popular Posts