The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 5


The Beauty Bee
Kris was still sleeping shirtless in the morning.
“Kris, wake up!” shouted Dan.
“Daniel, I’m still sleepy, can you not disturb me?” asked Kris.
“Kris, Mr. Robby told me that you’re offered to be a judge of ‘Miss Jakarta Arts’.” answered Dan.
“Miss Jakarta Arts, an annual beauty contest?” asked Kris.
“Yes, silly! He wants you to be a judge.” answered Dan.
“I’ll think of it.” answered Kris.


Miranda was registering herself for ‘Miss Jakarta Arts’ beauty contest.
“Hi, Miranda.” greeted Amanda.
“Hi, Amanda, do you want to register too?” asked Miranda.
“I already registered myself for the contest yesterday, and I think you need a makeover for win.” answered Amanda.
“You too, you need makeover, and you need talent.” said Miranda.
“I think you need more talent, I have my singing and acting and joking skills.” said Amanda.
“May the best win!” said Miranda.
“Yeah!” said Amanda.

Kris was browsing Jakarta Arts website, he found out that Miranda and Amanda joined the competition.
“Okay, I will be one of the judges!” said Kris.
“Hi, Kris, have you made your decision?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I will be the judge.” answered Kris.
“Actually, me too!” said Dan.
“You do?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I’m so excited, but I will vote for Miranda.” answered Dan.
“Dan, you shouldn’t vote her because you like her, you must judge those ladies from their skills and beautifulness.” said Kris.
“Oh man, looks fun, I’m in!” said Dan.

The next day, all girls who registered themselves for the annual Miss Jakarta Arts Contest.
“I’m so excited with this contest, I will be Miss Jakarta Arts.” said Miranda.
“Miranda, I know that you’re so excited, and why your phone is full of Nadine Chandrawinata’s photos?” asked Alyson.
“Because I want to mimic her appearance in the contest.” answered Miranda.
“Miranda, be original, the originality is also the part of the score.” said Alyson.
“You’re right, I will delete these photos.” said Miranda.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the annual ‘Miss Jakarta Arts’ contest, I’m Robby, your favorite teacher and your host.” greeted Robby.
All audiences cheered.
“Let me introduce the judges, one of these judges is the singer, he is the sensation of the pop music! Please welcome, Kris Neil.” said Robby.
“Hello, guys and girls who are watching this contest!” shouted Kris, all audiences cheered for him.
“And also, his brother, Dan Neil!” said Robby.
“Yeah, thank you very much.” said Dan.
“And the last but not least, one of the teachers, Bill Rancid!” said Robby.
“Hi, kids!” said Bill.
In the backstage, Miranda was preparing herself.
“Hi, Miranda.” greeted Amanda.
“Hi, Amanda, wow you got number 25.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, that’s my lucky number, 25, and you got 26, didn’t you?” asked Amanda.
“Oh yeah, that’s my lucky number too. Oh yeah, I’m not gonna relax, I’ll take your challenge seriously.” answered Miranda.
“So am I.” said Amanda.

“The first round is the fashion show, in this round, the girls will show their modeling skills and also the judges will rate them, let’s see the fashion show!” said Robby.
“Wait, fashion show?!” shouted Kris and Dan in the same time.
“This is the beauty contest, silly, so there should be a fashion show in the first round.” said Bill.
“Oh no, I’m bad in fashion skills.” said Dan.
“You need to judge them, you will see who’s better or worse.” said Kris.
“Yeah, rate them according to that.” said Bill.
“Hey, there’s Amanda.” said Kris.
Amanda threw her jacket and revealed her bikini.
“Whoa!” said the boys.
“No, you shouldn’t look that!” shouted the girls.
“She’s really inappropriate.” said Kris.
“Yeah, she’s only wearing bikini.” said Dan.
“And her underpants.” said Bill.
“Let’s see for Miranda.” said Kris.
Miranda came and she was wearing her pink gown.
“Wow! That’s better that Amanda.” said Kris.
“She’s really appropriate.” said Bill.

“Okay, the second round is the talent showcase, in this round, the girls must show their talent, the judges will give them the yellow star or the red star, if the girls get two or three yellow stars, they will pass the round and advance to the next round, if the girl get two or three red stars, that means they out from the competition!” said Robby.
“Kris, Dan, you need to choose the good talent for the yellow star, if you feel bad for them, give them a red star.” said Bill.
“Yes, sir.” said Kris and Dan, and then Dan accidently pushed the red button, he gave the red star.
“Dan!” shouted Kris.

“I’m a survivor, I’m a…” sang the first contestant.
Kris, Dan, and Bill pressed the red button and gave her three red stars.

“Hit me baby one more time.” sang another contestant who was dancing suggestively.
Kris, Dan, and Bill gave her three red stars.

Another girl showed her dancing talent, but her dance moves was really crappy.
Kris and Bill gave her red stars, while Dan gave her yellow star.

So far, nothing impressive.” said Kris.
“Those girls were so boring!!” said Bill.
“Wait, Amanda, we must watch her!” said Dan.
Amanda acted as an actress “Oh dear, why did you do this to me? No! I still love you, baby! I love you! Don’t leave me!” shouted Amanda.
Kris, Dan, and Bill gave her three yellow stars.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Amanda.
“Amanda,
you are the most impressive contestants so far!” shouted Bill.
“Amanda, finally you can change things in this competition, from boring to be interesting, and I like your acting skills.” said Kris.
“You’re so great, Amanda, you’re deserve to advance for the next round!” said Dan.
“Thank you very much!” said Amanda.

“Up next is Miranda, your daughter.” said Dan.
“Wait, how do you know that Bill is Miranda’s dad?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, I knew it from Miranda.” answered Dan.
“I think she will sing my song?” asked Bill.
“’If You Were a Star’ right?” asked Kris.
“Yup!” answered Bill.
Miranda came to the stage, and then she sang “If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were a star, makes no difference than ordinary, you don’t need to be proud when you're famous. You can still be friend of yours, don’t care who’s famous or not. If you were a star, you would famous. You don’t need to be proud, you don’t need to be arrogant. If you do that, you will increasingly shunned. You cannot arbitrarily, you still have to try. If you were a star, you will be famous. “
Kris, Dan, and Bill gave her three yellow stars.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Miranda.
“That was amazing voice of yours, Miranda! You sang the song well and correctly.” said Dan.
“You also changed the situation, you’re so impressing! Congratulations!” said Kris.
“As your father, Miranda, you’re so amazing, you’re advanced to the next round!” said Bill.
“Thank you!” shouted Miranda.

One hour later, only ten girls were advanced for the next round.
“Welcome to the final round, in this round, the ten remaining girls must gave their speech before one of them become the winner.” said Robby.
“Oh no!” said Miranda.
“Oh! Miranda looks so nervous!” said Dan.
“What!? Really?” asked Bill.
“She looks not so confident.” answered Kris.
“Her confident is starting to be gone.” said Bill.
“Oh, Miranda first!” shouted Dan.
“What!?” shouted Kris and Bill.
“Sir, Miranda is not going to win if she is not confident!” said Kris.
“You’re right, we must…” said Bill.
“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls …” said Miranda.
“Too late!” shouted Kris and Bill.
“…we know that we should…” said Miranda.

At last, Miranda didn’t win after all.
“We’re sorry about that, you looked so not confident.” said Kris.
“Yeah, we didn’t declared you as the winner, we’re sorry.” said Dan.
“What happens with me? Why I was unconfident?” asked Miranda.
“Hi, Miranda!” greeted Amanda, she won the competition “You speech was so messed up, what happen to you? I know you let me win? Later, bitch!” She left.
“Oh no! I lost!” shouted Miranda, and then she started to cry.
“Miranda, don’t cry!” shouted Dan.
“Okay, I’ll sing.” said Kris, he sang for comfort Miranda “Whoa oh oh Whoa. I had a dream last night, it’s all about dance party. the moves, they’re did a great dance moves, and I don’t know how to dance. I didn’t understand, I want to know, at least I learned to dance, I want to dance. Step it up and dance. I got to dance, and follow the rhythm, and just have fun, it’s an random dance, sometimes you’re right, and sometimes you’re wrong, but you have to dance, just follow the rush, the rush, and you could dance as you please.”
Miranda stopped her cry, she said “I lost to Amanda, now I’m not the prettiest girl.”
“Miranda, you didn’t win that doesn’t mean that you’re not the prettiest girl, but you can be the prettiest girl without the competition.” said Dan.
“Yeah, Dan’s right after all, you don’t need to win that, you will be famous without that competition.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I can still be the prettiest girl, and Kris, Dan, thank you.” said Miranda.

Comments

Popular Posts