Best of 2012 Start Date


DIMAS PETTIGREW'S BEST OF 2012

STARTS 9TH DECEMBER WITH A WARM-UP TOP TWENTY OF 2011 COUNTDOWN

Hey, everyone, I'm happy to announce that My Best of 2012 is coming up soon! I already told you that the top 100 will be based on my chart performance and official chart peaks (Billboard Hot 100, UK Singles Chart, Canadian Hot 100, and ARIA Singles Chart). And there will be an award-like celebration too to celebrate the best of 2012 music! Have you voted for the Best of 2012's People Choice nominees yet? If not, just log on to http://dimasstories.blogspot.com/p/b...12-voting.html and vote for your favorite artist, song, and video!

This year will be really different than last year on dimasstories.blogspot.com, not only the chart will be posted on atrl.net, but also it will be narrative-style, and it will be hosted by two characters from my stories which were posted on dimasstories.blogspot.com, alongside the other characters who will introduce the winners of each award.

I can't wait to post the Best of 2012, starting with Warm-Up Top 20 of 2011 Countdown on December 9th on dimasstories.blogspot.com and ATRL! I'll see you soon on the Best of 2012!

Comments

Popular Posts