Dimas Pettigrew's Best of 2012: #50-#46 & Best Group


From the DPS Studio in Indonesia capital city Jakarta, fictionally live in front of a studio audience, it’s DIMAS PETTIGREW’S BEST OF 2012! And now, our hosts, Alyson and Nick!
*Alyson arrives at the studio and greet live studio audience*
Alyson: “Hi, guys, we’re back! I mean, I’m back! Too bad Nick can’t be here, seriously, he failed his promise, I told him that he couldn’t arrive here on time or before the show ends.”
*LCD screen shows Nick is on the way*
Nick: “Alyson, I arrive at Jakarta! My promise isn’t failed yet!”
Alyson: “Really, how’s traffic there?”
Nick: “As usual in Jakarta, it’s traffic jam! Damn it!”
Alyson: “Well, good luck with that, Nick, let’s see if you can arrive on time. By the way, guys, 2NE1, The Wanted, and The Saturdays will perform on the Live Lounge! But before that, let’s see the number 50, and The Wanted will perform next!’
#50. Rita Ora – How We Do (Party)
Performing their latest single, I Found You, please welcome, British boyband, The Wanted!
Nick: “Hi, this is Nick, I’m at Jalan Semanggi right now, and I’m still on the way to the studio, by the way, that was a great performance by The Wanted, and 2NE1 will perform next! Guys, I really promise I will arrive before the show ends! I haven’t failed yet! And here’s number 49, David Guetta featuring Usher – Without You.”
#49. David Guetta featuring Usher – Without You
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one of the top Korean girl groups, 2NE1!
Alyson: “Good luck with that, Nick, but I’m really sure that you can’t arrive before the show ends. But too bad, from tomorrow to Thursday there will be no show due to our intensive learning, so he will be busy, and he doesn’t celebrate Christmas. And after all, I need a Christmas break, so I have time to spend Christmas with my family, and of course my beloved boyfriend, Khairie. Okay, guys, if you haven’t gone for a Christmas shopping, go shopping now! Buy everything you like for Christmas! Alright then, number 48, B.o.B. featuring Taylor Swift – Both Of Us.”
#48. B.o.B. featuring Taylor Swift – Both Of Us
Nick: “I’m only 250 meters away from the studio, and luckily there’s no traffic jam on the way to here, but it’s… traffic again…, but I’m almost there. Damn, why traffic jams always happen in Jakarta! Okay, Alyson, I’ll arrive soon, I mean it, Alyson. Number 47, one of my favorites, Pitbull – International Love, and The Saturdays will perform next on the live lounge!”
#47. Pitbull featuring Chris Brown – International Love
Performing the most anticipated new single, What About Us, please welcome The Saturdays!
Alyson: “That was What About Us by The Saturdays, by the way, their latest single is now available on iTunes! Don’t forget to download if you like it! Now, please welcome Dan who will present the Best Group on the award lounge!”
*Dan walks to the award lounge*
 Dan: “Hi, guys! Wow, you guys really amazing! Audience in the studio, and people all around the world who tuned in, wow, this is the biggest show and also the biggest Best of 2012 in ATRL,that’s for me, but whatever for the others. This year, we have so many music groups, from boy bands, girl groups, duos, hip-hop groups, or any rock and roll bands, and even acapellas. Wow, those groups are really amazing, but sadly, only one is the best of the year, and here are the nominees of Best Group.”
Best Group:
Coldplay
Fun.
LMFAO
Maroon 5
One Direction
Dan: “And the winner goes to…”
*Nick arrives*
Nick: “Finally I arrive! Yeah! Finally! I made my promise, Alyson!”
Dan: “Whoa, dude, you interrupt the award celebration, I almost read the winner of the Best Group just before you arrived here. By the way, you’re sweating?”
Nick: “I ran from the traffic jam to here! Hell yeah, I did it! I arrive!”
Dan: “Dude, c’mon! Look at the time! The time is almost over, you really interrupt it!! And thank God I’m not sweating.”
Nick: “Let me make you like me. *pour a bottle of water on Dan*”
Dan: “Hey!”
Nick: *took the Best Group winner paper* “And the Best Group goes to… Maroon 5!!! Congratulations!”
Alyson: *comes* “Thank God you’re here, Nick! Whoa, you did it? You really did it!”
Nick: “Yeah, I did it! I arrived here before the show ends!”
Alyson: “Thank God you’re here right before the show ends, but tomorrow there will be no show due to Dimas taking his intensive learning! And don’t worry, because Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012 returns this Friday!”
Nick: “So I came here for nothing? Oh no! There will be no live shows tomorrow!”
Alyson: “At least you can return to Essex to celebrate Christmas with your brother, Damian.”
Dan: “Guys, can I go home?”
Alyson & Nick: “No!”
Nick: “Oh, you forgot to say this, today is December 22, and it’s Mother’s Day in Indonesia! For all Indonesian moms, we wish you happy Mother’s Day!”
Alyson: “Okay, guys, we’ll return this Friday! I’m Alyson!”
Nick: “I’m Nick, and I’m going back to Essex!”
Dan: “And I’m Dan!”
Alyson: “Introduce the number 46!”
Dan: “The number 46 is Justin Bieber featuring Big Sean – As Long As You Love Me!”
Alyson: “Bye, guys! See you on Friday!!”
Nick: “Don’t forget to come back on Friday!!”
Alyson: “By the way, how’s your report card?”
Nick: “Good, but…”
#46. Justin Bieber featuring Big Sean – As Long As You Love Me







Comments

Popular Posts