Dimas Pettigrew's Best of 2012: #45-#41 & Best Female


From the DPS Studio in Indonesia capital city Jakarta, fictionally live in front of a studio audience, it’s DIMAS PETTIGREW’S BEST OF 2012! And now, our hosts, Alyson and Nick!


DIMAS PETTIGREW'S BEST OF 2012

*Alyson and Nick arrive at the studio and greet live studio audience*
Alyson: “Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012 is finally back! Yeah!!”
Nick: “Hell yeah, we will have more live performances on the live lounge, and we still have 45 videos to go! And… JKT48 and Lee Hi will perform on the live lounge tonight!”
Alyson: “Wow, JKT48! I really like that girl group, and in fact, JKT48 is Indonesian sister group to AKB48, right?”
Nick: “You’re really right, and by the way AKB48 will perform in our final episode. Then, tomorrow we will reveal the top 5 movies of 2012 too beside counting down. Now, let’s start from number 45!”
Alyson: “Wait,”
Nick: “What?”
Alyson: “I think we should show our viewers the footage when we promote the show, as well as…”
Nick: “Is that really necessary?”
Alyson: “Yeah, viewers and live studio audience want to know us promoting the show while the show is off air.”
Nick: “C’mon, that’s not really necessary, number 45, Karmin – Brokenhearted.”
Alyson: “Show us the footage after this.”
Nick: “It’s not really important, Alyson!!”

#45. Karmin – Brokenhearted


Promoting Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012 Footage


Jakarta Arts, Jakarta, Indonesia, at Alyson’s bedroom.
Alyson: *receiving phone call* “Yeah, uh huh, alright. *hangs up* Yes!!! I’m the host of Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012!! KYAAAAA!!!”

StreetSide High School, Bandung, Indonesia.
Nick: “Yeah, I need to go to Jakarta to do that? Alright then, I’d love to, thank you very much. *hangs up and ran to the auditorium and raps* Yeah, I’m the host of Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012, baby! And I won’t give any s***! Yeah!!”
Gaz: *sees Nick with Damian* “What’s wrong with your brother?”
Damian: “I don’t know.”

Alyson: “Nick, you rapped like crazy man.”
Nick: “I told you it’s not necessary to show the footage! But luckily, I’m in Jakarta, and I’m spending my winter holiday in this city, capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. Although I spent my Christmas in Essex with Damian.”
Alyson: “As you know, we heavily promoted this show on ATRL, dimasstories.blogspot.com, and we also had an opportunity to be guests on fictional TV shows like Good Morning Indonesia on IBS, The IW’s Morning Music Show, and radio show like On Air with Kris and Justin.”
Nick: “I told you it’s not necessary! And stop speaking about that pointless sentences!”
Alyson: “By the way, we let the audience know how we promote this show.”
Nick: “I’m afraid you ruin the show.”
Alyson: “I don’t.”
Nick: “You spoke pretty weird sentences so you ruin the show. Oh yeah, ladies and gentlemen, number 44, The Wanted – Chasing The Sun, and JKT48 performs up next.”

#44. The Wanted – Chasing The Sun

Performing SKE48’s Gomen ne, Summer, please welcome, AKB48’s sister group from Indonesia, JKT48!
[/I]

Nick: “That was JKT48! Woo!”
Alyson: “Just for your information, most of Dimas’ friends like JKT48, and the band is also Dimas’ one of only favorite Indonesian music acts. And I’m really proud that JKT48 can perform here in this global live telecast.”
Nick: “If you like AKB48, you’ll love JKT48, not only JKT48, but also SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, HKT48, and their new Chinese sister group, um, what’s the name, Alyson?”
Alyson: “It’s SNH48, and there’s another sister group in Taiwan, TPE48, and both groups will debut next year.”
Nick: “I thought SNH48 debuted in December.”
Alyson: “It’s really unknown when they will debut. And number 43, Rihanna – Diamonds, huh? Again!? Diamonds made it on the Best of 2012 on number 43 already?!”
Nick: “Don’t complain about that!”

#43. Rihanna – Diamonds


Nick: “Alyson, we got a bad news, we can’t promote Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012 via PMs or wall on ATRL anymore!”
Alyson: “*gasps* Why?! No!!”
Nick: “Don’t be so overdramatic, Alyson.”
Alyson: “But why?! We can lose viewers!”
Nick: “I don’t know, but one of ATRL moderators told the users that heavy promotion via PMs or walls will be considered spam. Eh, am I right? Okay, I’m sorry if I wrongly said this, moderators, I’m really sorry.”
Alyson: “No time to apologize, we’re gonna lose viewers! We got to promote it to global audience!”
Nick: “Relax, Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012 is also available on dimasstories.blogspot.com, so viewers can catch up on that site beside ATRL, and Dimas will also comment on ATRL users’ best of 2012, no need to worry. Anyway, Lee Hi will perform her hit single, but before that, it’s number 42, Adele – Someone Like You!”

#42. Adele – Someone Like You


Performing her hit single, 1234, it’s K-Pop Star runner up, Lee Hi!


*Tom walks to the award lounge*
Tom: “Hi, what’s up? And ladies of the studio audience, you’re really pretty tonight, and I think you’re all really sexy, I like you all. Boys really like girls, women, and of course female music acts, there’s plenty female music acts, and most of them are the most favorite music acts of the year. And here are the nominees of the Best Female.”

Best Female:

Adele

Ellie Goulding

Katy Perry

Rihanna

Taylor Swift

Tom: And the Best Female goes to… Taylor Swift!! Congratulations! But too bad Taylor Swift can’t be here today, but… she will appear in the finale to perform as well as receive this award. Thank you, guys.”

BEST FEMALE

TAYLOR SWIFT

Alyson: “Did you hear that? Taylor Swift is performing on the finale! I’m so excited!!”
Nick: “Wow, thanks to Tom for the announcement. But you have to wait few days before the finale. Tomorrow we will reveal the Top 5 Movies of 2012, and Carly Rae Jepsen and Rita Ora will perform! I’m so excited!”
Alyson: “And I’m so curious which 5 movies are the best of 2012. Okay, guys, I’m Alyson,”
Nick: “And I’m Nick and see you tomorrow, number 41, Train – Drive By!”
Alyson: “Bye-bye!”

#41. Train – Drive By

Comments

Popular Posts