Dimas Pettigrew's Best of 2012: #55-#51 & Best Male


From the DPS Studio in Indonesia capital city Jakarta, fictionally recorded in front of a studio audience, it’s DIMAS PETTIGREW’S BEST OF 2012! And now, our hosts, Alyson and Nick!
*Alyson and Nick arrive at the studio and greet live studio audience*
Alyson: “What’s up guys?”
*audience cheers*
Nick: “It’s midweek, Alyson, and it’s really Wednesday night! And we have number 55 to number 51 videos to reveal! Plus our best dance winner, David Guetta, will perform on the live lounge!”
Alyson: “And ladies, including me, don’t forget, Conor Maynard’s new video will premiere too!”
Nick: “We have our special premiere of Conor Maynard’s new video, Animal, I’m sure it will be the best video before the end of 2012!”
Alyson: “Well tonight we will have great music performances and videos, you know what, tonight, we start from video number 55, oh, it’s almost halfway there?”
Nick: “Hell yeah, the number 50 will be revealed tomorrow! Number 55 is Christina Aguilera – Your Body!”
#55. Christina Aguilera – Your Body
Performing his hit single, Titanium, please welcome our Best Dance winner, David Guetta!
Nick: “It was one of the greatest David Guetta’s songs!”
Alyson: “Yeah, *sings* I am Titanium! Oh yeah, I really like that Sia had been featured on Titanium and She Wolf (Falling In Pieces).”
Nick: “By the way, David Guetta will perform again on the live lounge, plus we will have Indonesian premiere of Conor Maynard’s new music video, Animal!”
Alyson: “And for the ladies, get ready for his new music video to premiere for the first time in Indonesian television!”
Nick: “Wait, it’s Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012, should we premiere any music video?”
Alyson: “I think Conor Maynard is one of Dimas’ favorite new artists of 2012, so why not? His video will premiere on this show too. Next we have number 54, one of the best soundtracks of the year, Adele – Skyfall.”
Nick: "We got the bad news."
Alyson: "Why?"
Nick: "There's no official video for Skyfall! I searched many times but there's no any official music video!"
Alyson: "How about this, we air the lyrics video so the viewers can easily sing the song together."
Nick: "Okay, let's sing the song together, number 54, Adele - Skyfall."
#54. Adele – Skyfall
Nick: “I just got a call from my principal that I need to… go back to Bandung! No!!”
Alyson: “What’s wrong with it, Nick?”
Nick: “I have to take my report card of the semester! Man, I’d asked Damian to take my report card before this show started broadcasting! Hell no! Why I have to go back to Bandung?! Alyson, you took one-month length vacation from your school, Jakarta Arts.”
Alyson: “That’s an advantage for me, but remember, my next semester will be my last of my high school years.”
Nick: “You’re senior student, really, after all why I have to go back to Bandung?! Why?!”
Alyson: “Oh, don’t worry, Nick, I’ll be waiting for you to come back to the show, but if you can come back from Bandung and avoiding the traffic jam in Jakarta.”
Nick: “Whatever, I promise I will be back on time tomorrow! I promise! Really!”
Alyson: “You can’t, I think you can’t, you can’t, you can’t.”
Nick: “Forget it, number 53, please!”
#53. Pink – Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Nick: “Yeah, sir, I will go back to Bandung tonight, yeah, I know! I know it, sir! Thank you sir. *hangs up*”
Alyson: “Another call from your principal, poor you.”
Nick: “I need to go back tonight, eh, speaking privately, ladies and gentlemen, David Guetta performs again, and number 52 is up next.”
#52. Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm
Alyson: “Okay, ladies, are you ready for the Conor Maynard’s music video premiere?”
*audience cheers*
Nick: “Ladies and gentlemen, here’s the Indonesian premiere of Conor Maynard’s new music video, Animal!”
*Miranda walks to the award lounge*
Miranda: “Hi, guys! Finally it’s my chance to present an award, the Best Male! And let’s get straight to the point, shall we, the nominees are…”
Best Male:
Conor Maynard
David Guetta
Flo Rida
Gotye
Olly Murs
Miranda: “And the winner goes to… Flo Rida! But too bad he can’t be here today, so I will give it later when he comes.”
BEST MALE
FLO RIDA
Alyson: “By the way, we’re almost halfway there, Nick! Tomorrow only 50 videos remain to be counted down! Nick?”
Nick: “Yeah, I know, Damian, I need to go back straight to Jakarta after I take my report card, thank you, bro. *hangs up* Okay, Alyson, I really promise that I will arrive here on time! I promise!”
Alyson: “You can’t, Jakarta full of traffic jam.”
Nick: “I don’t care, but I mean, I promise I will arrive before the show is over, and guys, let’s see if I can arrive here tomorrow as we count down the number 50 to number 45. I’m Nick and wish me luck!”
Alyson: “I’m Alyson, and here’s number 51, Oppa Gangnam Style! Good night, everybody! *speaks to Nick* You can’t do it.”
Nick: “Oh yeah? I’m sure I can do it!”
#51. PSY – Gangnam Style








Comments

Popular Posts