Dimas Pettigrew's Best of 2012: #95-#91 & Best Talent Show Winner


From the DPS Studio in Indonesia capital city Jakarta, fictionally live in front of a studio audience, it’s DIMAS PETTIGREW’S BEST OF 2012! And now, our hosts, Alyson and Nick!
*Alyson and Nick arrive at the studio and greet live studio audience*
Alyson: “Hi, everyone, we’re back on Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012!”
*audience cheers*
Nick: “We’ll reveal number 95 until number 91 today, plus there will be live performances from Phillip Phillips and IU!”
*audience cheers*
Alyson: “And another award winner will be revealed as well!”
Nick: “Alyson, beside that, we have another things to speak about, right?”
Alyson: “Yes, as we told yesterday, we will speak not only about music, but also another best things of 2012, like TV shows, we’re going to speak about it today!”
Nick: “Today, at least I can reveal my top 5 shows of 2012.”
Alyson: “Don’t reveal it first, let’s see the video number 95, Conor Maynard – Can’t Say No.”
#95. Conor Maynard – Can’t Say No
Alyson: “So we start the third episode with Conor Maynard – Can’t Say No. Okay, you can reveal your top 5 TV shows of 2012 in one minute.”
Nick: “New or old?”
Alyson: “Whatever.”
Nick: “Both new and old, okay, starting with number 5, NCIS, I still like the show, it’s the number one drama in the U.S., I really like the season premiere. Number 4 belongs to The Voice, my favorite coach, Adam Levine, is greater than the season two, the contestants are really great and have potential to becoming the next big thing.”
Alyson: “Don’t forget about Xtina!”
Nick: “Thank you, but she was the first who lost all team members. Number three goes to Homeland, I’m curious about James Brody, wait, is his name James Brody?”
Alyson: “Yes, he is.”
Nick: “Whatever, my friends really like the show so much, but they more like the number two show, The Walking Dead, more chilling, more thrilling, and more zombies, I watched the show with my friends every Sunday night. And the number one goes to… Last Resort!”
Alyson: “That was cancelled by the network.”
Nick: “It shouldn’t have been cancelled! I really in love with Last Resort, I think it’s the best show of 2012 and also the best action series of all time. Okay, I revealed my top 5 TV shows, and let’s see number 94, You & I, not IU’s, but Lady Gaga’s. By the way, IU will perform up next after the number 94! Ladies and gentlemen, number 94, Lady Gaga – You & I.”
#94. Lady Gaga – You & I

Ladies and Gentlemen, performing her hit single, You & I, in the live lounge, please welcome IU!
Alyson: “And both You & I-s, both songs are great!”
Nick: “Alyson, tell us your top 5 TV shows of 2012 in one minute!”
Alyson: “Number five, Revenge, and number four, Pretty Little Liars, both shows are really thrilling, I like the fashion style of each characters, I love the mystery so much. Number three, Once Upon A Time, I like fairytale world, so I’m in love with Once Upon a Time too. Number two, Nashville, I like Hayden Panettiere and Connie Britton’s performance, for me it’s the best new show. And number one goes to… American Idol, I’m still a huge fan of the show!”
Nick: “American Idol, I no longer watch the show.”
Alyson: “But Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj will be the judges joining Randy Jackson! That’s why I’m really excited to watch American Idol.”
Nick: “At least, The Voice is better than American Idol.”
Alyson: “Don’t be silly, American Idol is the best talent show of all time! Really!”
Nick: “The Voice has more superstar coaches, Usher and Shakira will join Adam and Blake next season!”
Alyson: “I don’t care, American Idol still wins it all.”
Nick: “Forget it, number 93, Cheryl Cole – Call My Name.”
#93. Cheryl Cole – Call My Name

Nick: “You know what, Alyson, I still think The Voice is better than American Idol.”
Alyson: “No, it’s not, American Idol is better, I told you. And I want to prove it, by the way, boys and girls, please welcome, Phillip Phillips, performing his hit single Home in the Live Lounge. Nick, I hope you know that American Idol is better than The Voice.”
Nick: “Not, it’s not!”


#92. Kesha – Die Young
*Marissa enters the award lounge*
Marissa: “Talent show has introduced many contestants who have real talents, they showcasting their real talents to get our vote, and we decide the winner of the show. We made the champion of the talent show having commercially successful careers. Here are the nominees for the Best Talent Show Winner.”

Best Talent Show Winner:

Jermaine Paul – The Voice

Little Mix – The X Factor UK

Melanie Amaro – The X Factor USA

Michael Ray – The Next: Fame Is At Your Doorstep

Phillip Phillips – American Idol

Marissa: “And the winner goes to… Phillip Phillips from American Idol. Since he’s in the live lounge, I’d given the trophy to Luke. He will give him the trophy.”
BEST TALENT SHOW WINNER

PHILLIP PHILLIPS (AMERICAN IDOL)
*scene cuts to the live lounge*
*Luke walks to the green room*
Luke: “Hi, guys, it’s Luke, and I’m going to tell Phillip Phillips that he had won the Best Talent Show Winner. *opens the door* Hi, Phillip, it’s Luke.”
Phillip: “Hello, Luke, what’s up? *shakes Luke’s right hand*”
Luke: “I’m good, that was a brilliant performance! So you’re the latest Idol champ, you have great debut single, Home, you have great album, but… you have also won the Best Talent Show Winner!”
Phillip: “What?! Are you serious?!”
Luke: “Totally serious.”
*A producer gives an award trophy to Phillip*
Luke: “Congratulations, bro! You’ve won The Best Talent Show Winner, is anything you wanna say?”
Phillip: “Oh my God, um, I don’t know what to say, but… I would like to thank all my fans who always support me, my family, and all my friends, and… of course fellow American Idol contestant, thank you so much.”
 *scene cuts to the stage*
Alyson: “Congratulations to the Best Talent Show winner! And we have one more video to reveal which is the number 91!”
Nick: “One more reminder, the people’s choice nominees, if you haven’t voted yet, log on to http://dimasstories.blogspot.com/p/best-of-2012-voting.html to vote for your favorite artist, voting closes this Sunday at 23:59 Jakarta Time.”
Alyson: “Tomorrow on Dimas Pettigrew’s Best of 2012, Calvin Harris will perform on the live lounge!”
*audience cheers*
Nick: “And to close the show, here’s number 91, Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts! Good night, everybody!”
Alyson: “Nick, I’m not finished yet, American Idol is better than The Voice.”
Nick: “Not, it’s not. By the way, the actual top 5 will be revealed later.”
#91. Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts

Comments

Popular Posts