Best Mates Forever Teaser

Jatinangor, Bandung, Indonesia.
David said to himself “Oh, I’m not a kid anymore, I’m not a f****** kid anymore. Oh c’mon,” Then he got a overbearing text from his mom “Oh s***, don’t f****** tell me what to do, mom, I know. I’m f****** adult now. Don’t tell me what to do, you’re so overprotective to your son, mom!”
 “Thank you, bro.” said Dean to his friend “So, are you excited with the first day?”
“Hell yeah, Dean, I’m really excited for this one.” Wayne said.

David & Dean
are best mates

Evan noticed David’s aspiration notes, that included I must get an A in every single subject and I must get GPA more than 3.5!, he then said “Whoa, good luck with that.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I’m looking at your notes, it’s your dream, so good luck with that. And let’s get successful together, okay?”

“What’s up, mates!” greeted Daniel, the boy who came after flirting some girls “Hi there, mates! I’m Daniel, nice to meet you!”
“That’s cool, bro!” said Dean.
Wayne then joked “Well at least you can buy me a kimchi.”
Daniel replied “Oh, you’re bastard.”

Their Majors
are worlds apart
It's a new comedy about friendship, but mostly about everyone.
Dean then approached David “Hey, you’re David Scott, right?”
“Yes, I’m David Scott, just call me David.”
“I’m Dean Carter,”
“This is the craziest think that I’ve ever done, mate”

David and Dean are...
Best Mates Forever
Double episode premiere
Sunday, June 22, 11 PM JKT!

Dimas Pettigrew's Stories
Stories Welcome

Comments

Popular Posts