Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 28


This Jakarta Arts Season 2 episode is classified 16+, it contains adult content and mature themes, it is not recommended for people under 16 years old.

On Halloween night, everyone got prepared to wear their Halloween costume for the annual Halloween Party in Jakarta Arts Ballroom. All students walked through the orange pumpkin carpet to enter the ballroom, which was decorated with Halloween-themed items, such as pumpkins, “blood” on the wall, bats, vampire coat, and orange Halloween themed carpet.
Most of the students entered the ballroom as they spoke and chat about the awesome decorations in the ballroom, they also hoped that the Halloween Party would be better than the previous year. This time, Bianca, the school council president, was in charge of the party, seeing everything was going to be according to plan, as well as the rest of the school council members.
Bianca told her members “We have promised that this year’s Halloween Party has a shocking surprise that will bang the students!”
“Yes, ma’am!” shouted all of the school council members, who, unlike most students, wore their regular outfits.
“Shocking moments…” Bianca said.
Then Ally, who entered the ballroom wearing Elsa’s (Frozen) blue dress, arrived with Fearne, who wore bat hooded dress, and Amber, who wore Maleficent Christening Gown and held the black rod. They saw most people started partying wearing each Halloween costume with some house music of course. They could hear House Music by Benny Benassi.
Amber said “It’s been a long time I can hang out with you, Ally.”
Fearne told “Hey, me too, not too long actually, since our last mentoring with the top new kids.” She looked at Ally’s costume “You looked like Elsa a lot.”
“Thanks, but I’m not blondie, Frozen is one of my favorite movies of all time after all.”
“I agree, and you’ll perform your song?”
“It’s not my song, I’m gonna sing Jennifer Lopez’s First Love on stage. Who knows that some of the students will find their first love.”
“Are you kidding me, Ally?” asked Amber.
“I’m not, haha…”
Meanwhile, Will, Oliver, Jordan, and Edwin arrived entering the ballroom, with Will wearing Game of Thrones Jon Snow costume, Oliver wearing The Walking Dead Rick Grimes costume, Jordan wearing Thor costume, and Edwin wearing Loki costume.
Will commented “It’s far beyond my expectation, Bianca is doing this really well, she also tweeted that the Halloween Party is having shocking moments. Yeah, I don’t know what it is.”
Oliver said “Of course, it’s a surprise, dude!”
“I can’t wait…” Edwin expressed.
As Will, Oliver, and Edwin entered the party, Jordan still stood up in front of the door, he was still thinking confusing theory regarding his parents “Oh God, it’s really complicated about my parents right now, I wish it could be easier to find out the truth.”
Harley then arrived wearing Batman costume “Jordan, you’re not coming?”
Jordan replied “Oh, I’m okay,”
Harley asked “What’s wrong with you?”
“I’m okay,” Then Jordan asked “Have you seen Chris, Remy, Ed, and Andrew?”
“No, they’re not here yet, I’ve not seen them either.”
Ryan then came wearing Riddler costume “Whoa, so this is Jakarta Arts Annual Halloween Party?” He saw every single decoration “This is awesome! Let’s party!! And…” He took his phone “Selfie!!” He dragged both Jordan and Harley before doing a selfie. At the same time, the song was changed to The Chainsmokers’ Selfie. Everyone took a selfie with their phone.
Sophia, who wore Sakura Haruno costume, spoke to Ashlee “When Jason was at the table, I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other girl, do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous? Because he was totally texting me all night last night, and I don't know if it's a booty call or not. So... like what do you think? Did you think that girl was pretty?” She pointed on Chloe, who wore Taylor Momsen costume.
Ashlee gossiped about Chloe “How did that girl even get in here? Do you see her? She's so short and that dress is so tacky. Who wears Cheetah? It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness? After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette? I really need one, but first, let me take a selfie.”
As the beat dropped, most of the students took a selfie with each other showcasing their Halloween costume, of course including Ally and Oliver took a romantic selfie. Bianca also took a selfie. Everybody danced to the beat.
Then Fearne spoke to Amber “Can you guys help me pick a filter? I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia. I wanna look tan. What should my caption be? I want it to be clever”
Amber replied “How about ‘Livin' with my bitches, hash tag LIVE.’ I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes, do you think I should take it down? Let me take another selfie.”
Everyone once again took a selfie as the danced around to the beat, then most of them sang “Selfie, selfie, selfie, selfie, selfie, selfie, selfie, selfie,”
***
“Are you done yet?” asked Remy knocking the bathroom door in his room, he was wearing Captain America costume.
Chris came out from the bathroom wearing a vampire costume “How do I look?”
Remy replied “You look really awesome, dude, you’re Edward Cullen?”
“You can say so,” Chris laughed.
Remy then tidied Chris’ coat on his neck “You look really awesome with this coat, it’s our Halloween party, dude.”
“It’s my first Halloween Party, Remy, last year, you know that I didn’t come to the ballroom.”
Remy shouted “Trick or treat!”
“What for?”
Remy laughed “You know in my childhood I always request candies from the neighbours.” Then he hold Chris’ cheek “This Halloween will be different, you need to know that.”
“Because you love me?”
Remy laughed “No, dude, we’re celebrating Halloween together with our friends, and yeah, you’re right.” He kissed Chris’ lips before leaving the room.
***
Back to the ballroom, Edwin, Ryan and Harley started singing their rendition of mashup “La La Latch” with the rest of the students watching start giving applause.
Edwin sang first while Ryan and Harley beatboxed “La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la.”
Ryan sang “You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down. You, you enchant me, even when you're not around. If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down. I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found.
Harley sang “Hush, don't speak. When you spit your venom, keep it shut I hate it. When you hiss and preach, about your new messiah 'cause your theories catch fire. I can't find your silver lining, I don't mean to judge. But when you read your speech, it's tiring, enough is enough.”
Edwin sang “I'm covering my ears like a kid, when your words mean nothing, I go la la la. I'm turning up the volume when you speak, if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it, I go…”
Three of them sang “La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la.”
Harley sang “Never!”
Ryan sang “I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch. Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch. How do you do it, you got me losing every breath. What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest.”
Harley sang louder “Now I got you in my space, I won't let go of you. Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm latching on to you.”
Edwin and Ryan sang “Never let go, I won’t let go,”
Edwin hummed “Du du du du du, Du du du du du, Du du du du du,”
Harley sang “I feel we're close enough,”
Ryan sang “I can't find your silver lining,”
“I wanna lock in your love,”
“I don't mean to judge,”
“I feel we're close enough,”
“When you read your speech, it's tiring,”
“Enough is enough,”
Three of them sang “I'm covering my ears like a kid, I'm latching on to you La la la. I'm turning up the volume when you speak, if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it, I go La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la la la Latchin on you, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la. Never!”
Edwin finished the song with singing “La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la, La la La la La la La la La la La la.” Then most of the students gave applause and cheers.
Meanwhile, Sophia pour the fruit punch to her glass as she texted Ed “Oh my God! Ed, where the hell are you?” Then Paul walked through the punch table by spanking her ass, she complained “Hey!”
Paul, who wore his regular outfit like most of the student council members, told “You’re single, right?”
“I’m sorry, you son of the bitch who screwed me in Flop Love Spring Break Preview, and you also mocked my Asian heritage during the Redneck Prom. I don’t think I can forgive you for what you did, and you can’t forgive me either, dude.” Sophia drank her punch.
“You mocked mine too, you know.”
“Whatever,” Then Sophia’s ass was spanked again, she complained “What did you do that for?!”
“Pop culture, I just want to.”
“You’re really rude son of the bitch,” Sophia told cynically.
“In fact, I think you’re so single, right now, Asian girl,”
Sophia tried to say “I have…”
Paul cut “Uh uh uh, you’re single, no boys are with you right now, I just want to offer you to be…”
“No, Paul, first you already have a girlfriend, Angie.”
“I broke up with her,” Paul told.
“Oh, so…”
Paul interrupted again as he pushed Sophia “You better go to the boiling room with me…”
“You’re really son of the bitch, I tried to tell you that…”
Paul cut “I don’t care what do you want to say,” As they arrived at the boiling room, he started kissing Sophia’s lips.
Sophia then rejected “No, I don’t want to have sex with you, I’m not having sex with you! I’m not losing my virginity to you! I have a…”
Paul interrupted as he pulled his pants off “You have to,”
“Fine, if this is what you want,” Sophia started giving oral sex to Paul, who started moaning in pleasure.
***
Back to the stage, Ally was greeted by most of the party guests who mostly drank the punch when she was about to sing Jennifer Lopez’s First Love, with her saying “Everyone, I hope you got your first love or any second chance of love,” Then she started singing “See I know a little bit something good, always comes out of a little bit something bad, and I wasn't looking for someone new, ‘till you came down, giving me the best that I've had. And now you're on my skin, body to body, working me out, yeah you, you play to win, rocking me steady, round after round, oh oh oh oh. I wish you were my first love, 'cause if you were first, Baby there would have been no second, third or fourth love, woah oh oh oh. I wish you were my first love, 'cause if you were first, Baby there would have been no second, third or fourth love, woah oh oh oh.”
Meanwhile, Ed and Andrew arrived at the ballroom, wearing Jack Sparrow costume and Doctor Who costume respectively, they immediately saw Ally performing on stage with the most guests standing right in front of her cheering.
Ed said “Ally’s looked great, too bad, it’s not Halloween song.”
“That’s a shame, dude.”
“Anyway, Sophia is supposed to wait for me, where is she? Is she not here yet?”
“I don’t have any idea about her, dude, you should text her.”
“Dude, she didn’t reply to my text at all, at all! Exclamation, dude!”
“Yeah, I know that, now we should find her,”
As Ed and Andrew looked for Sophia around the crowded guests, a mystery person poured some vodka on the punch, which was unnoticeable by the guests who were about to drink the punch, including Will, who said to Oliver “Whoa, partying makes me really thirsty,”
“Yeah, you’re right,” Oliver said as Will poured some punch on the glass, unaware that the punch was contaminated by vodka.
While Harley was approached by Chloe, who smiled at him, he asked “Whoa, Black Widow?”
“Correction, it’s Taylor Momsen.” Chloe started flirting “You want to take Ally down?”
Harley then asked “Whoa, who are you?”
“I’m her arch nemesis, Chloe AnnaSophia,” Chloe claimed “You’re Harley Willis, right?”
“Hell yeah, you know that I’m the singer who is behind the viral video of the audition,”
“Harley!” Ryan approached Harley, he then got surprised when he saw Chloe “Whoa, you’re Chloe AnnaSophia, right?”
“I am, you know who I am. Leave me alone with Harley, can’t you?”
“Fine,” Ryan immediately left.
“If you want to take down Ally, you need to do what I want, go to my room, after that, we talk how to take her down.”
“Sounds good to me,” Harley then left the ballroom with Chloe as Chris and Remy arrived.
“The Halloween Party, dude!” shouted Chris.
“Happy Halloween!” shouted Remy.
Their arrival was witnessed by Edwin, who immediately spoke to Ryan “Oh, the dynamic duo is here, or we should call them homos.”
“Fags,” Ryan mocked.
Then Edwin asked “By the way, have you seen Katie?”
“No,”
***
“We should do it again, this time…” Paul noticed to the still clothed Sophia while he was shirtless.
“Okay, I agree.” Sophia then kissed Paul again passionately.
Meanwhile, Harley and Chloe entered Room 218 before kissing each other, Chloe said after she took off her shirt revealing her black bra “Greetings Himeros, God of sexual desire, son of Aphrodite, lay back, and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions.”
Back to the boiling room, Sophia pushed Paul into the door after she took off her shirt revealing her white bra, she started singing “I wanna be the girl under you, I wanna be your G.U.Y. I wanna be the grave and earth you, our sex doesn't tell us no lies.”
While Chloe started dancing erotically to Harley, who was sitting on the bed, still clothed “I'm gonna wear the tie, want the power to leave you, I'm aiming for full control of this love, touch me, touch me, don't be sweet, love me, love me, please retweet, let me be the girl under you that makes you cry.”
Both Sophia and Chloe sang at the same time as they passionately made out with their respective sexual partner “I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) The girl under you (G.U.Y.) I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, 'cause I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you.” Then they sang the chorus as they pulled their bra as they kissed their respective partner again “I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) The girl under you (G.U.Y.) I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.) I'll wrap you right up guy (G.U.Y.) I'll lie down face up guy (G.U.Y.) The girl under you G.U.Y.” Then they finally started having sex.
***
Back to the ballroom, because of the vodka contaminated punch, everyone seemed so drunk, as they lost their mind control, it was noticed by Ally, Bianca, Chris, Edwin, Ryan, Remy, Ed, and Andrew, who were not drunk. They were shocked as almost everyone got drunk.
Bianca shouted “What the hell is going on?! Why everyone’s so drunk?!” She noticed erratic behavior among students, she shouted “Hey! Hey! Hey! Somebody, stop them!!”
“Oh man,” Edwin said as he saw everyone was drunk “What the hell is going on?”
Ryan replied “Everybody is drunk, dude!”
Bianca then shouted “Who served alcohol in this party?!” She saw some of the guests continuously drinking the vodka contaminated punch, people continued taking the punch from the table “That’s it! No more punch!!” She stormed into the table before breaking the punch bowl glass on the floor.
Chris then saw Bianca broke the glass after he talked to Remy “Remy, something’s wrong,” He immediately walked approaching Bianca “Bianca, what the hell is going on?”
“I have no idea, Chris. The punch is not supposed to make people really drunk, I have no idea. It’s my mother’s recipe! I didn’t use any alcohol or any ingredient that would…”
Chris cut “Whoa! Wait, Bianca, it must’ve been someone else that poured the alcohol, someone did it. But I didn’t see it.”
“Of course you didn’t see it,” Bianca freaked out “Oh my God! If Mr. Henderson knows about this, I would be punished, or worse, I would be fired as the council president! This is humiliating! No!!” She then ran to the boiler room.
“Bianca, wait!”
“I’m so freaking out right now!” She then opened the boiler room, then she saw both Sophia and Paul having sex, she screamed loudly “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!”
“Oh my gosh!!” shouted Paul immediately wore his clothes along with Sophia.
Of course, everyone witnessed this, including Ed, who was furious to Sophia for having sex with Paul even though he was her boyfriend, he immediately approached Sophia “Oh, I knew it! I knew it! You’re doing this, you didn’t reply my text, you didn’t answer my call, and all you did just having sex with Paul?!”
Sophia tried to explain “Ed, please, I can explain…”
“Explain for what, bitch?” Ed was furious.
Andrew then approached Ed “Ed, we’re next to perform, c’mon,”
“But, Andrew!”
“The show must go on, dude, c’mon,” Andrew took Ed to the stage.
Ed then whispered “We’re changing the song because I’m mad,”
“What?” shouted Andrew.
“You know the song, dude!” Ed screamed.
“But, Ed…”
“CHANGE THE SONG!!”
“Alright, alright,” Andrew told as they came to the stage taking the microphone.
Ed started singing emotionally “There’s nothing to borrow, there’s no more regrets, your shadows I follow, but it’s like no ones there. But my tears run dry, but my tears run dry, oh my fields won’t die, when your not there, so I go.”
Andrew rapped “Head first into your puddle of tears, heart first into the tunnel of fear, had your very first son at 21, only old enough to be my mum by a couple of years, cuddled all of your kids, soon you’ll be cuddling theirs, and we always hear our names when you mumble your prayers, remember when you said get a job pick another career, but freak that crap were to humble to care yeah, maybe its God describing a blessing, the truth can be hard to swallow, should I reply to these questions? I’m stuck in the freaking middle on either side of the fences of all this blinding and effing just drive me Down to my session, this a midlife crisis is this some kind of depression, like substitute teacher I wanna teach you a lesson ah, I think we should live and just let it die, I’ll just put on my effing shades to hide the pain in my eyes.”
Ed sang again “But my tears run dry, but my tears run dry, oh my fields won’t die, when your not there, so I go.”
Meanwhile, Oliver saw drunken Will accidently kissed Ally, who stormed off. He got pretty upset at Will for being drunk and kissing Ally, his girlfriend.
Andrew rapped again “They said I used to have it, guess I got it back, they said I really lost it, guess I got it back, the pot can’t call the kettle black, here’s a double shot of pride, swallow that, gave your sister my number if you ever wanna chat, heard she gave it you, you never even hollered back, said there was too much on your plate but it wasn’t that, you was like an email with a file you just got attached, read your article and didn’t even need to diss you, cover shoot I hope they put you in a different issue, and tell your girl I said mwah ciao and bisou bisou, she was on my tour bus for a month and didn’t even miss you, after the trash we did its crazy if she even kiss you, here’s some aloe vera kleenex if you need a tissue I think we should live and just let it die, I’ll just put on my freaking shades and pretend everything fine.”
Ed sang again “But my tears run dry, but my tears run dry, oh my fields won’t die, when your not there, so I go.”

As Ed sang the final chorus, Andrew rapped to finish the song “They said I used to have it, guess I got it back, they said I really lost it, guess I got it back, the pot can’t call the kettle black, here’s a double shot of pride, swallow that.” Andrew then called Ed, who stormed off from the ballroom “Ed,”

Comments

Popular Posts