Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 30


This episode of Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified 15+, it contains sexual references, moderate coarse language, and mature themes. It is not suitable for people under 15 years old.

Previously on Jakarta Arts:
Bianca expressed “Oh my God, Chris! Last night was the worst Halloween Party ever in Jakarta Arts history! Worst Halloween Party ever! I let Paul cheated on Angie by having sex with Sophia, who is also cheating on Ed. And I let the unknown person poured alcohol on my mother’s recipe punch! Oh my God! I’m so fired! So fired!!”
Oliver argued “I thought you’re my friend, my best friend, Will. But you betrayed me! You kissed her!”
“I was drunk, and I don’t know why, Oliver!” Will angrily denied.
Oliver then punched the wall “Then why!! Why the hell did you see Ally even more?! Why?!”
“Dude, I’m trying to explain, okay, I felt really guilty for kissing your girlfriend,”
Ally said “Guys, please stop.”
Will then added “Let me say this, Oliver Arnett. You’re rarely with her, so are you going to leave her? Huh! Don’t you love her anymore! I admit and I’m sure, she often meets me, and I think she doesn’t love you anymore! She doesn’t!”
Ally argued “Will, that’s not true,” Then she screamed as Oliver punched Will face to the floor “STOP!! STOP!!”
“Stop! Stop!” Ed yelled. He freaked out “Man… I can’t… I can’t do this… Sophia…”
Angie cut “That Asian bitch is not your girlfriend anymore, and my son of the bitch is no longer my boyfriend either. You better focus on the revenge.” Angie attempted to kiss Ed.
Ed stopped her “Stop! I told you I can’t! I can’t do this at all! I can’t!” He opened the door louder before storming off.
“Ally?” Will approached Ally.
“Will, seriously, it’s such a coincidence. I need to ask you something. About that earlier,”
“You mean the fight,”
Ally asked seriously “Will, are you in love with me too?”
“Will, seriously, it’s about the kiss on the Halloween Party. You were drunk, I need some explanation,” Ally said.
Katie said “Oh my God,”
Will said “I…”
Katie then said “We better get going, Ally, I can’t take it anymore, let’s get going,”
Ally said before leaving the dorm with Katie “Yeah,”
Chris just arrived at the first floor of the dorm, he was really confused with his own minds, he was hallucinating about what if his secret for being gay was exposed to the school, he said “Damn it, I just don’t want my secret to be exposed right now. Casey and Ed, they know, but I can’t let the others know about my love with Remy!” As he walked upstairs, he saw Ally and Katie walking downstairs.
Ally said to Chris “Chris, you’re so disgusting,”
Chris was shocked “Ally? Ally? What?”
Katie said “You know what we think about you. You’re gay! You’re disgusting!”
“You’re really disgraceful, Chris,”
“Stop! Stop! Stop!!” yelled Chris.
Ally called “Chris, what’s the matter?”
Chris realized that it was only his another hallucination, he just replied “Ally? Katie? What are you doing here?”
Ally replied “Chris, seriously, there’s something strange about you,”
“I got to go,” Chris immediately stormed off.
Katie said “I can feel it, he’s hiding something,”
“We’re both going back to them after we’re getting going,” Ally said before leaving the dorm.
While Chris ran to the 5th floor to his room, at the same time, Jordan went downstairs from the third floor as he looked at the name card of the woman who claimed that she knew everything about his parents, at the same time, he was conflicted with his feelings about his true identity of his parents. He then decided to call Delta.
“Miss Delta, can I talk?”
***
Harley was performing in front of the rest of the students in Jakarta Arts Square, he sang his debut single again and again. He sang “C’mon, babe, I’m crazy. C’mon, babe, I’m crazy. I’m into you, baby, I’m crazy. C’mon, babe.” Then some of audience gave another applause and cheers before he sang the first verse “I was so obsessed when you’re coming into me, I saw your beautiful face that make me feel you’re beautiful, I know you’re seeing me as the handsome prince, I feel crazy when I see you. I don’t know what to say when you make me smile, I don’t know what to say when I meet you, You’re really crazy when I look at you, I just feel crazy.” He then shouted before singing the chorus “Everybody clap your hands!” He sang the chorus “Would you say yes if I ask you love me? Would you say yes if I ask you date me? I’m just dying to know if you love me so much, I just want to know. I don’t know why I smile when you make me love you, I don’t know why you make me really crazy, I’m just dying to know if you love me so much, I just want to know. I’m crazy for you, oh, crazy for you. I’m crazy for you, oh, crazy for you. I’m crazy for you, oh, crazy for you. I’m crazy for you.”
Meanwhile, Tahan, who was also in the audience, spoke to Amber and Fearne, who coincidentally standing next to each other “Whoa, I wish Harley is mine! I love him since his first audition,”
Amber asked “Lady, there’s no way an ordinary girl dates a superstar boy who has lots of female fans, and I think he has a girlfriend already,”
Fearne told “No, he’s single on his Facebook, he’s confirmed on his status,”
Tahan shouted “Really?! Really?!”
Amber asked “You like him, don’t you?”
“So bad,”
Fearne said “Okay, we are next singing Problem by Ariana Grande,”
“Featuring Iggy Azalea,” Tahan added “I hope after this I can win Harley’s heart!”
“Another dream girl having crush on her idol,” Amber commented.
While Edwin talked to Ryan as Harley sang another chorus when the audience started “Harley killed it again,”
“I think she’s defeating Ally this time,”
Edwin protested “Dude, really? She’s your mentor,”
“I don’t think so anymore, I prefer Harley than Ally,”
“Well, you know what, Harley is better than Ally right now, I agree with you,” Then Edwin saw Fearne speaking with Amber and Tahan “Go, Ryan!”
“What/”
Edwin pointed on Fearne “You know, it’s time,”
“Not in front of anyone, dude,”
“Really? It’s your chance, dude!”
Then Harley finished singing the song “Thank you, guys! Thank you! Thank you! Next I have Tahan, Amber, and Fearne singing Problem, please enjoy!” As he left the stage with the audience gave applause to him, Fearne, Tahan, and Amber came to the stage.
As they came to the stage, the music started with Fearne singing “Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders…” Joined by Amber and Tahan “I should be wiser and realize that I've got…”
Amber sang “One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem.”
Tahan sang “Hey baby even though I hate ya! I wanna love ya, I want you! And even though I can't forgive you, I really want ya, I want you!”
Fearne sang “Tell me, tell me baby, why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it, I gotta have it, I want you!”
Amber sang “Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser, and realize that I've got.”
The girls sang “One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem.”
Amber rapped “Uh! What you got? Smart money bettin', I'll be better off without you. In no time, I'll be forgettin' all about you. You saying that you know, but I really really doubt you understand my life is easy when I ain't around you. To biggie to be here stressin', I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you, more than I love your presence. And the best thing now is probably for you to exit. I let you go, let you back, I finally learned my lesson! No half-stepping, Either you want it or you just playin', I'm listening to you knowin', I can't believe what you're sayin', there's a million you's baby boo, so don't be dumb, I got 99 problems, but you won't be one. Like what!”
The girls sang finishing the song “One less, one less problem… One less, one less problem… Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser, and realize that I've got. One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem…” The song ended when the audience giving applause to them before leaving.
“Go, it’s your chance!” shouted Edwin to Ryan, so did Amber to Tahan.
Ryan said “But I’m not ready, dude, after all in front of the people?”
Edwin said “Don’t worry, they’re gone already,”
Tahan told Amber “I just can’t tell him right away in front of those people, especially he’s an idol and heartthrob.”
“Go, it’s your chance!” Amber pushed Tahan so she could say her feelings to Harley, who was wrapping up the mini-concert on stage.
Harley greeted “Hi, Tahan, that was a fantastic performance,”
“You too, Harley,” Tahan looked around “Um, Harley, can I talk?”
“Sure,”
Tahan looked no one else but Fearne, Ryan, Edwin, and Amber in Jakarta Arts Square, so she confessed “I… I… I kinda like you, Harley, I really like you. It’s too rushed, don’t you think?”
Harley exclaimed “Wow! Wow! Wow!”
“What?”
“I’m really speechless right now, you confessed your feelings to mine, so… so do I.”
Tahan screamed before hugging Harley “KYAAAAAAAAA!!”
Harley found it awkward for hugging Tahan for the first time “Whoa! Not here, Tahan! Not here! Maybe we should have a date first, first date.”
“Okay, tomorrow in Kitchen Market just because you’re now rich?”
“Yeah,” Harley kissed Tahan’s forehead “I have to go,” Harley walked away from Jakarta Arts Square. Unfortunately, Chloe, who stood far away in front of the fountain, much to her dismay, had to see Harley fell in love with Tahan, not her, so she was really jealous on her.
While Ryan… “Look, Fearne, I think you’re in love with me, I know, even though you were pregnant last semester, I think I’m interested being with you. You’re British, and I’m Irish, we’re born to be with each other, Fearne. Look at me,”
Fearne was speechless, she was burst into tears “Oh my God,”
“Fearne, don’t cry! Don’t cry! Please!!”
Fearne revealed “I just want to do this to you,” She kissed Ryan’s lips briefly.
Ryan was shocked “Whoa…”
“Your first kiss, wasn’t it?”
“Yeah, I just want to date you,” Ryan kissed Fearne’s cheek before leaving Jakarta Arts Square with her.
***
“I don’t know, ma’am, I just don’t know what I feel right now, I felt really conflicted between the truth and the lie about my parents. But what Samira said made me really convinced. I tried to ask my mom in China, but she didn’t reply my Facebook message. She never called me since my dad got divorced. I never heard about her anymore.” Jordan explained it all in Delta’s room in the Teachers’ Office.
Delta just said “Have you called Samira yet?”
“No, she’s busy,”
“Let me see her name card,”
Jordan lent Samira’s name card so Delta could see it “She claimed that she knew everything about me.” Then Jordan realized “Oh my God,” He then walked away from the room.
“Jordan, wait!”
“I’ll call you tomorrow, ma’am,” Jordan said before leaving. He then stood up behind the wall of the lobby of Teachers’ Office, he closed his face with bare hands “Oh man, what the hell…”
***
“Chris,” Remy called as Chris arrived at their room before closing the door “Man, where have you been, you should’ve told me where you are, dude,” He tried to kiss Chris’ lips.
Chris stopped Remy “Stop,”
Remy said “Dude, is something wrong?”
Chris explained after sitting in the same bed with Remy “Remy, it’s really bad. I have many hallucinations of my friends thinking I’m gay, the football players, Coach Travis, Ally, Katie, and the rest felt really disgusted knowing I’m gay,”
“Dude, at least it’s not real,”
“No, it will be real!” Chris shouted.
Remy replied “Dude, they were just hallucinations, they’re not real, they’re just in your mind.”
Chris argued “It feels wrong being gay in here! It’s wrong!” He then apologized “I’m so sorry, Remy, I love you. I really love you, but I think we should be back to normal.”
Remy exclaimed “Oh damn, you’re breaking up with me, you ass.”
“Yeah, I’m breaking up with you, so we can have a normal life, normal relationship like the others, and normal dream, maybe the normal love with the girls.” Chris didn’t see Remy surprised “You’re okay, Remy?”
Remy just said before going into tears “Man, I know it, I know I love you, but I just can’t do this anymore, I just can’t,” He hugged Chris “I’m so scared if we get abandoned for being gay here, we’re both not normal right now. What we’re doing is not normal, we know we’re in love with each other, Chris, but I think we need to stop.”
Chris got into tears too “I know we can’t go through this, we’re breaking up and trying to go back to our normal life, not the homosexual life and love. It’s gonna be hard,”
Remy said “Chris, it’s not, we can do this! We can de-gay ourselves, we can be straight, we can be normal again, dude! We’re not gay anymore, just say that from now, we can ask girls to date us, dude. Chris, now…”
“Just a friend?”
“Always,”
Chris asked “Can I kiss you for the last time?” Remy reluctantly accepted by kissing Chris’ lips. Chris walked away from the room “I should leave and stop sleeping with you,”
“Yeah, it would be better for you,” Remy said before Chris opened the door and left.
Remy started singing after Chris walked away “I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted, and even though your friends tell me you're doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you? Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all!”
Chris sang after he sat near the door “I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make-up running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,, and the memories I never can escape, 'cause I'm not fine at all!”
Remy looked at the pictures of him and Chris shirtless in the swimming pool together, along with their secret kiss “The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone, I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone, and all my friends keep asking why I'm not around. It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on, it's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long. It's like we never happened, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all!”
Chris sang as he was gone into tears “I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make-up running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,, and the memories I never can escape,” Chris flashed back having sex with Remy for the first time as he sang the bridge “If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream. I'd hold you closer than I ever did before, and you'd never slip away, and you'd never hear me say.”
Both Chris and Remy sang louder “I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make-up running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,, and the memories I never can escape,”
Chris sang “'Cause I'm not fine at all!”
Remy sang “No, I'm really not fine at all!”
“Tell me this is just a dream…”
“'Cause I'm really not fine at all!”
***
Ed was about to leave the ballroom after attempting to have sex with Angie as a revenge on both Paul and Sophia for cheating on both of them, he felt terrified after the failed attempted as he walked away from the ballroom. Suddenly, Paul held his left hand from behind as everyone saw them.
“Just what the hell are you doing with my girl?” asked Paul.
Ed pushed Paul’s right hand “None of your business,”
“Huh? Really? Are you having sex with Angie?! Huh?!”
“I told you it’s none of your business, dude!” shouted Ed louder “Leave me,”
“Fine, you want to leave me just before everyone knows you’re having sex with Angie, you’re such a douche who just want to sleep with the girlfriend whom I have cheated on. Oh, you want to steal my girlfriend after I cheated with your total slutty whore, huh?! Oh, she’s not the slutty whore, you are! You’re the slutty whore!”
Ed turned back before finally punching Paul in the face, he also pushed Paul to the ballroom wall “You son of the bitch!!!” He continued punching Paul in the face on the wall.
Andrew, who saw around the crowd near the ballroom, ran to stop Ed “Ed! Ed!! Stop! Stop!!”
Paul shouted “Yeah, you can’t even punch me anymore! Your hands are too hurt to punch me in the face!!!”
Angie then came out from the ballroom door “Paul,” She revealed “I asked him to cheat on his slut, and I did want to cheat on you because you’re a jerk. I’m so sorry, I thought you’re my true love, but you betrayed me, you betrayed me with that Asian bitch! You’re just coward, you’re not in love with me anymore, and so am I! You’re just a douche!”
Paul warned Angie “Don’t you dare to say that, you bitch! You’ve just been betrayed by this freaking asshole, Angie!!”
“I’m so sorry, but I think I’m done with you, you’re not with me anymore,”
Paul got angered “You’re not with me?!” He immediately pulled Angie’s hair.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!” Angie screamed in pain.
“Listen to me, you bitch! I cheated on you and you cheated on me! You better stay with me or…” Paul screamed angrily before being punched by Andrew in the face.
Andrew held Paul’s head on the floor “You better watch your mouth to this bitch, dumbass! Now go away! I don’t want to see you with Angie again.”
“You can’t make me,”
“I can. I will tell you to Mr. Henderson and your parents because they worked here too!” Andrew then left with Ed after most people in crowd talked about the incident.
***
In Room 315, Oliver played his guitar alone to express his anger, he played his guitar recklessly and loudly to show that he was very angry because Will had betrayed him as his best friend for kissing Ally in Halloween Party.
He started singing louder with anger “Oh if there's one thing to be taught, it's dreams are made to be caught, and friends can never be bought, doesn't matter how long it's been, I know you'll always jump in, 'cause we don't know how to quit. Let's start a riot tonight, a pack of lions tonight, in this world, he who stops, won't get anything he wants. Play like the top one percent, ‘till nothings left to spent, take it all, ours to take, celebrate because… We are the champions, setting it off again, oh we on fire, we on fire. Running our own campaign, doing the whole shebang, oh we on fire, we on fire.”
***
Meanwhile, in the psychiatric clinic, there was no one there except Ally, Katie, and the receptionist, no wonder that no one visited the clinic on the weekend. Ally and Katie were sitting on the bench very long time waiting for the doctor.
The receptionist said “The doctor is here very soon,”
“Thanks, ma’am.” Ally said before texting Oliver, We’re done.
“Ally!” Katie called after she saw the familiar doctor arrived, the green veiled doctor “Is she… I know her!!”
***

Andrew told to Ed when they almost arrived in front of the dorm “Ed, I kind of freaking out to know what you did, you’ve been in the shower for two straight hours, then you’re trying to cheat on your own girlfriend. That’s not Ed what I know, Ed! I need the old Ed back, dude!” When they entered the dorm, Ed passed out. He became surprised “Ed? Ed? Ed?” He tried to wake Ed up “Ed! Ed!! Oh no!!” He screamed for help “Help!! Help!!” He tried to wake Ed up again “Ed, c’mon, stay with me! Stay with me!!”

Comments

Popular Posts