Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 29


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains sexual references, coarse language, and mature themes. For general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Previously on Jakarta Arts:
Bianca told her members “We have promised that this year’s Halloween Party has a shocking surprise that will bang the students!”
As Ed and Andrew looked for Sophia around the crowded guests, a mystery person poured some vodka on the punch, which was unnoticeable by the guests who were about to drink the punch, including Will, who said to Oliver “Whoa, partying makes me really thirsty,”
“Yeah, you’re right,” Oliver said as Will poured some punch on the glass, unaware that the punch was contaminated by vodka.
“Correction, it’s Taylor Momsen.” Chloe started flirting “You want to take Ally down?”
Harley then asked “Whoa, who are you?”
“I’m her arch nemesis, Chloe AnnaSophia,” Chloe claimed.
“I have no idea, Chris. The punch is not supposed to make people really drunk, I have no idea. It’s my mother’s recipe! I didn’t use any alcohol or any ingredient that would…”
Chris cut “Whoa! Wait, Bianca, it must’ve been someone else that poured the alcohol, someone did it. But I didn’t see it.”
“Of course you didn’t see it,” Bianca freaked out “Oh my God! If Mr. Henderson knows about this, I would be punished, or worse, I would be fired as the council president! This is humiliating! No!!” She then ran to the boiler room.
“Bianca, wait!”
“I’m so freaking out right now!” She then opened the boiler room, then she saw both Sophia and Paul having sex, she screamed loudly “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!”
Of course, everyone witnessed this, including Ed, who was furious to Sophia for having sex with Paul even though he was her boyfriend, he immediately approached Sophia “Oh, I knew it! I knew it! You’re doing this, you didn’t reply my text, you didn’t answer my call, and all you did just having sex with Paul?!”
Sophia tried to explain “Ed, please, I can explain…”
“Explain for what, bitch?” Ed was furious.


“How dare you cheated on me, Paul!!” yelled Angie in front of everyone in Jakarta Arts Square on Saturday, November 1, the day after the controversial Halloween Party in Jakarta Arts “You had sex with that Asian bitch?! You cheated on me with that Asian bitch!!”
Paul tried to explain “Angie, you don’t understand,”
“How?! How I understand after I even hear your sentence, Paul?! How?! How?! You cheated on me in Halloween Party! How dare you!” Angie attempted to slap Paul, but she couldn’t, instead she stormed off.
“Angie!” Paul rushed following Angie leaving the square.
Everyone who witnessed the fight started gossiping whether the cheating rumors about Paul was true, indeed, it was true. Paul really cheated on Angie and broke her heart by having sex with Sophia in the boiler room.
Meanwhile, Bianca, who was also witnessing the fight, stormed off in panic as Chris followed her, Chris said “Bianca, what’s wrong?”
Bianca expressed “Oh my God, Chris! Last night was the worst Halloween Party ever in Jakarta Arts history! Worst Halloween Party ever! I let Paul cheated on Angie by having sex with Sophia, who is also cheating on Ed. And I let the unknown person poured alcohol on my mother’s recipe punch! Oh my God! I’m so fired! So fired!!”
Chris then touched Bianca’s shoulder “Bianca, calm down, everything is gonna be okay,”
“It’s not,”
“Why not?” Bianca couldn’t explain anything to Chris, so she left. Chris called “Bianca!” Then he saw Andrew, who was walking out from Jakarta Arts Square “Andrew!”
“Chris,”
Chris asked “How’s Ed?”
“I don’t have any idea what went wrong with him, but he was on shower for two straight hours! Two straight hours!! I don’t know what happened since he found out that Sophia cheated on him.”
Ally then came “Guys!”
“Ally?” Chris and Andrew called.
“I’m really wrong about last night, Will was drunk and he kissed me.”
“What?!” shouted Andrew.
“He kissed you?!” Chris exclaimed.
“He was drunk, I don’t have any idea what I’m feeling right now. I’m really confused, but I think there’s some kind of strange feelings on Will.” Ally told “I think Will likes me too. No, not only liking me, he also loves me.”
Andrew asked “How did you know that?”
“I don’t know, I just feel it.”
Chris said “No, no, no, you’re with Oliver right now, there’s no way Will can love you, he’s Oliver’s best mate…”
“That kiss…” Ally tried to explain “He might love me,”
“What?” Chris and Andrew shouted shockingly.
“I don’t know,” Ally stormed off.
“Ally,” Andrew called
Chris touched Andrew’s shoulder to stop him “Let her go. She just needs some time,”
“But she’s Oliver’s girlfriend,”
“Let her decide this alone.”
Andrew then asked “But ain’t it fun to cheat on somebody?”
“Man, of course not!” Chris said, then he started singing “I don't mind letting you down easy, but just give it time, if it don't hurt now then just wait, just wait a while.”
Andrew sang “You're not the big fish in the pond no more, you are what they're feeding on.”
Both of them sang “So what are you gonna do when the world don't orbit around you? Ain't it fun living in the real world, ain't it good being all alone.”
Meanwhile, Ally, who was walking to the dorm, sang “Where you're from, you might be the one who's running things, well, you can ring anybody's bell to get what you want. You see, it's easy to ignore a trouble, when you're living in a bubble. So what are you gonna do when the world don't orbit around you? So what are you gonna do when nobody wants to fool with you?” Then she sang simultaneously with Chris and Andrew, who walked away from the Square “Ain't it fun living in the real world, ain't it good being all alone. Ain't it good to be on your own, ain't it fun you can't count on no one, ain't it good to be on your own, ain't it fun you can't count on no one. Ain't it fun living in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. This is the real world, this is the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world. Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world.”
***
Katie, who sat on the sofa on her room, looked at her phone checking her text and social media messages, most of them were the hate mails and the bullying stuffs on her, mostly pointed on her weights and eating disorders, as well as her recent struggles. Katie threw her phone to her bed as she started crying more.
Then she started singing ballad as she cried “I’m the victim, I’m the victim, I’m the victim, I’m the victim. I’m the victim of harassment, I’m so over it, I’m so in pain of it. I’m the victim of name calling, I’m so done with it, I just want to get this over already. Hey, texter, why you so name calling me? You just did something stupid to me, you’re hurting my feelings so bad, so I need to block you from my contact. Why did you know everything about me? Why did you use it to hurt me? How many times you want to hurt me, until you’re really happy to see me cry, cry a lot like a baby, I’m tired being a victim, I just want to get this out. I’m the victim of harrassment, I’m so over it, I’m so in pain of it, I’m the victim of name calling, I’m so done with it, I just want to get this over already.” She then stood up from the sofa before going into her bed “You know that I’m really suffering a lot of trouble, and I’m slowly exhausted from hearing you having fun on me, and hearing you texting bad me. Why did you know everything about me? Why did you use it to hurt me? How many times you want to hurt me, until you’re really happy to see me cry, cry a lot like a baby, I’m tired being a victim, I just want to get this out. I’m the victim of harrassment, I’m so over it, I’m so in pain of it, I’m the victim of name calling, I’m so done with it, I just want to get this over already.”
Ally entered the room after opening the door, she asked as she approached Katie on bed “Katie, what’s wrong?”
“I… I just… They… they mocked my eating disorder again….” Katie cried even louder.
Ally hugged Katie “It’s alright, Katie, it’s alright.”
Katie also complained “I… I want to go to psychiatrist, but I’m afraid of my mom… She’s upset when I said I want to go there, no, she’s not upset, she’s angry, she’s angry, she disagrees with my decision. I thought going to the psychiatrist would make my condition better, but she refused to let me go there.” She touched her head again “No! I don’t want to! I’m afraid!!!”
“Look, Katie, I just can’t say what you have to do right now, but your mother will worry about you if you go there, your mother got worried you will get depended on drugs. So, you have to be patient and don’t be childish. I’m sure you can without going there, and so is she. C’mon, you better get well soon. You better do something else.” Ally stood up from the bed.
“Ally, are you mad at me?” Katie desperately asked.
Ally, before leaving, replied “Mad? No, Katie, I’m not mad at you. Who says I’m mad at you, I just care about you. You better do something else, Katie.” After she exited her room, Will approached her “Will?”
“Hi,”
“Hi, you looked really terrible,”
“No, last Halloween Party, I felt it was wrong, I was drunk, I didn’t know I was drunk,”
“Will, what are you talking about?” Ally felt unconvinced.
“You already know,”
Ally then remembered that moment during the Halloween Party, when Will was drunk after drinking the alcohol contaminated punch before finally kissing her “You mean…”
“Yeah, I kissed you.”
“Okay, Will, you know that I’m dating your best friend, Oliver,”
“What the hell is going on here?” Oliver suddenly appeared in right in front of Ally and Will.
Katie also walked out from her room saying “Oh my God,”
Oliver approached Will “You! You! What in the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?!”
Will immediately denied “Hey, dude! I have nothing to do with your girlfriend, okay? There’s no way I’m taking your girlfriend, I’m your best friend.”
Oliver then argued “You kissed her! You kissed her in the Halloween Party! You kissed her!”
Ally immediately reminded Oliver “Oliver, please stop, it’s not his fault.”
Oliver said in high note “What? Are you defending him, Ally?”
Will shouted “Look, Oliver, I don’t have anything but I kissed Ally, I kissed her, and nothing happened!”
Katie warned “Guys, please…”
Oliver argued “I thought you’re my friend, my best friend, Will. But you betrayed me! You kissed her!”
“I was drunk, and I don’t know why, Oliver!” Will angrily denied.
Oliver then punched the wall “Then why!! Why the hell did you see Ally even more?! Why?!”
“Dude, I’m trying to explain, okay, I felt really guilty for kissing your girlfriend,”
Ally said “Guys, please stop.”
Will then added “Let me say this, Oliver Arnett. You’re rarely with her, so are you going to leave her? Huh! Don’t you love her anymore! I admit and I’m sure, she often meets me, and I think she doesn’t love you anymore! She doesn’t!”
Ally argued “Will, that’s not true,” Then she screamed as Oliver punched Will face to the floor “STOP!! STOP!!”
“Oh my God!!” Katie closed her face couldn’t see the fight.
“Stop it, please!!” shouted Ally witnessing Will and Oliver’s fight.
Both Will and Oliver punched each other face and their body until both of them fell on the floor, with Ally and Kate witnessing. Will and Oliver continued fighting almost brutal. Then Chris and Andrew just walked from the stairs, Ally immediately saw them.
“Chris! Andrew!!” Ally screamed, which made Chris and Andrew ran into them before stopping Will and Oliver from fighting.
“Will, stop!” shouted Andrew blocking Will from continuing fighting with Oliver.
“Oliver, what the hell is the matter with you?” Chris shouted “Seriously, dudes! You’re both best friends, you’re not supposed to fight each other, dudes!”
Oliver then pushed Chris away before storming off “Back off!!”
“Will?” Andrew called before Will leaving them.
***
“I didn’t know this would happen to them,” Chris said sitting next to Ally in her room as Katie lying and crying in her bed “They know already,”
“Yeah,” Ally said “I was conflicted, Will said Oliver doesn’t love me anymore, but I feel different when Will kissed me during the Halloween party. What else could go wrong. I mean, why everyone, why all of us, Katie, Jordan, and me, all struggling in all these problems. Katie, she’s struggling with her eating disorder and bullying. Jordan, he told me he was conflicted with the woman who claimed as if she knows everything about his parents.”
Chris then said “You’re a superstar, Ally,”
“I know,”
“I’m really sorry about Will and Oliver, I know they’re best mates since our class top 9 showcase, especially when they worked for the student council as the president and veep, but why you? Why they’re falling in love with you? I didn’t expect that Will loves you so badly.”
“The thing is, I told you earlier with Andrew, I doubt Will also loves me, but I have Oliver too.”
“Look, I should go,” Chris stood up “I wish I can help you two, but…”
“You don’t need to.” Ally said “Thank you, Chris,”
“You’re welcome,” Chris replied before walking away from the room. As he closed the door, he saw Remy standing in front of him “Remy? You’re here?”
“Chris, I’m glad you’re okay,” Remy then kissed Chris’ lips. Both boys kissed even passionately. However, a football player was standing by witnessing their kiss. Both of them stopped kissing as they heard the football player shouted “No way! You’re fags!”
Everyone who was standing in front of them and near them looked at them and shouted “Fags!” They started laughing at them.
Then Andrew approached them “What the hell are you doing?”
“What? I kissed Remy,” Chris replied.
“Are you gay?”
“I’m in love with Remy,” Chris honestly replied.
Andrew felt gross “That so sick, son of the bitch. Thank God Coach Travis didn’t see you, he would’ve been so disgusted, so are your teammates and me.”
Chris then was shocked that his secret came out. However, it was all his imagination, he touched his head before sitting in front of the wall, he shouted “Damn it!” He touched his face as he got terrified what if his secret relationship with Remy was exposed. Then he took his phone to receive a phone call from Andrew “It’s Chris,”
“Chris, we got a problem, Ed…”
“Whoa! Are you kidding me?!”
***
Meanwhile, in the auditorium, Ed and Angie walking in holding hands going to the boiler room. Well, what went wrong with them?
Actually, it happened at the same time as Will and Oliver’s fight, Ed was cleaning up the room using the spray and tissue in panic, he was worried that his room might not be clean enough for himself.
Angie then arrived greeting him “Hi, Ed Horton,”
“Hey, who the hell are you? Leave me alone! I’m cleaning this up! I’m busy!”
Angie immediately said “Your girlfriend cheated on you, did she?”
“I don’t want to talk about it,” Ed continued cleaning up the door.
Angie touched Ed’s right hand “My boyfriend cheated on me with her,”
Ed stopped “What do you mean?”
“Your bitch cheated my son of the bitch during the Halloween Party.” Angie said, then she quickly suggested “How about this. We’re going to the same ballroom that was used for Halloween Party,”
“What for?”
“Revenge,” Angie kissed Ed’s lips before leaving with him, which was seen by Andrew, who became shocked on Ed for kissing another girl while still dating Sophia.
“Ed?” Angie called as both of them arrived at the boiler room “C’mon,” She started kissing Ed as she closed the door.
Ed stopped her “Wait, what in the hell are you doing?”
“I told you, revenge.” Angie took her shirt off before kissing Ed again passionately. She then took her bra off, showing her big naked breasts in front of Ed “C’mon, we need to get over our exes.” She kissed Ed’s lips again before finally stopped.
“Stop! Stop!” Ed yelled. He freaked out “Man… I can’t… I can’t do this… Sophia…”
Angie cut “That Asian bitch is not your girlfriend anymore, and my son of the bitch is no longer my boyfriend either. You better focus on the revenge.” Angie attempted to kiss Ed.
Ed stopped her “Stop! I told you I can’t! I can’t do this at all! I can’t!” He opened the door louder before storming off.
“Fine! You’ll regret it, dumbass!” Angie yelled.
***
Ed walked away from the ballroom to the Jakarta Arts Square, feeling really tired and conflicted, and those who were in the square, starred at him and started gossiping about him.
Some said “That Asian bitch is not faithful to him at all,”
“He doesn’t love that bitch at all,”
“You know what, he’s such a jackass for dating that stupid girl who cheated on him,”
Ed overheard these sentences before yelling and running away from the square “SHUT UP!!!”
It was also witnessed by Chris and Andrew, who were standing near the school board. Andrew told “This is going too far,” He followed Ed to the dorm.
While Chris, after Andrew left to the dorm, seeing everyone gossiping about him, especially about him being gay. He overheard some sentence, especially from the football team who faced him off.
The team captain said “You’re a fag!”
“Stop! Stop! Stop!!” shouted Chris “Stop!!” Chris yelled to them.
“Hey!” The girl who wore the green veil comforted him “Hey, you’re okay?”
Chris realized it was all his imaginations, he quickly stormed off from Jakarta Arts Square as he became terrified again his secret would be exposed.
***
Katie starred at her dinner on the dining table in her room, a plate of mac and cheese, she continued starring at the food, didn’t want to eat it at all.
Ally then sat in front of her as she put her mac and cheese on the table, she asked “You’re not eating yet?”
“What kind of question was that?” Katie was still upset.
“I’m sure you’re hungry, Katie. You have to eat.”
“I’m not,” Then Katie got another notification from her social media accounts as she took her phone.
Ally took Katie’s phone “I don’t think you should look at your social media, Katie. I get it, you’re being bullied again,” Then she added “You don’t need to worry all these dramas, Katie. You’re able to make it, Katie,”
“I have no more secrets, but Ally, I just need to go to the psychiatrist, please. I want to get well so bad! So bad!”
This time, Ally agreed “Yeah, it’s time, you know, I disagree with your mom, but I can’t take you there. Maybe Delta can,”
“Yeah, thanks, Ally,
Then Katie said “I felt there’s something wrong with Chris,”
Ally asked “What?”
“No, it’s nothing,”
“No, what did you say again?”
Katie explained as the music in the background started “There’s something wrong with Chris, he’s hiding something, I can feel it. He’s really hiding something that we don’t know but him.”
Ally suddenly said “Katie, before we leave to the clinic, I’m going to see Will,” Then she started singing “Climb, climb into a rocket, and we set the fuse to go, go, go. Head start, cosy in the rocket, and I need to go, to go, go, go.”
Katie sang “Tip top, ready for the sky, and I'm tip top ready to go. Tip top, ready for the sky, and I'm tip top ready to go, go, go.”
Both girls sang as they walked away from the room “Come, come, fly into my palm. and collapse, oh oh, suppose you'll never know. Nobody knows where they might end up, nobody knows. Nobody knows where they might wake up, nobody knows. Nobody knows where they might end up, nobody knows. Nobody knows where they might wake up, nobody knows.”
As they walked downstairs to the second floor, they were greeted by the other students who acted as the dancers as like as the flashmob. Then both girls sang again “Tick tack toe, you're fitting into place, and now the old ways don't seem true, stick stop do, you're only shifting in the same old shape you always do. Tip top, ready for the sky, and I'm tip top ready to go. Tip top, ready for the sky, and I'm tip top ready to go, go, go. Come, come, fly into my palm, and collapse, oh oh, suppose you'll never know. Come, come, fly into my palm, and collapse, oh oh, suppose you'll never know.”
“Ally?” Will approached Ally.
“Will, seriously, it’s such a coincidence. I need to ask you something. About that earlier,”
“You mean the fight,”

Ally asked seriously “Will, are you in love with me too?”

Comments

Popular Posts