Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 31


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

“Ed! Ed! Ed!! Wake up!!” Andrew shouted in panic trying to wake Ed up, then he saw Ed waking up “Ed! Oh my!”
“Damn it…” Ed touched his head as he started freezing “Man… It’s so cold in here… I’m freezing…”
“Ed, man? What’s happening?” asked Andrew, then he noticed that Ed was shaking.
“Oh no! Help! Help!!” shouted Andrew.
Then Chris came from the stairs as he rushes to approach them “Ed, what happened? Andrew, what’s wrong?”
“I don’t know, Chris,” Andrew replied.
“Wait, where’s everyone? Why everyone is not here?!” shouted Chris “I’m calling Casey and the ambulance.” He took his phone to call Casey, but not before calling the ambulance “Hello, sir. My friend is freezing…”
“Ed, you’re gonna be fine, you’re gonna be fine,” Andrew said as everyone came out from each room and going down or up from the stairs “Ed, listen to me, you’re gonna be fine, you’re gonna be fine.”
“Man… It’s so hurts…” Ed complained.
Coincidentally, Travis, who just gone upstairs, came seeing lots of students seeing Ed was sick “Oh!” He then quickly approached them “Excuse me, coming through.” He asked Andrew “Andrew, what happened?”
Andrew told “I don’t have any idea why, Coach. He passed out, and he was freezing and shaking. Chris is calling the ambulance right now.”
“No time! We have to rush!” He took Ed before leaving the crowd with Andrew and Chris “Excuse me, coming through!”
Andrew added as they exited the dorm “He’s struggling over his breakup with his girlfriend too.”
“Probably it’s that, because of that.” Travis commented “We have to bring him to the hospital! Hurry!”
***
Meanwhile, in Sophia’s room, Room number 404, Sophia was crying in front of the mirror sitting on the chair, indicating that she was shameful after cheating on Ed by having sex with Paul, Angie’s boyfriend whom he cheated on.
She screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!”
***
“Hello, Katie. Hello, Ally Sanders, no wonder you’re here today,” said the green veiled woman who was the therapist that Katie and Ally saw in the room.
Ally said “Yeah, actually I’m not here to get any therapy, but my friend, Katie, is.”
The doctor shook hands with Katie “I’m Dr Samira, Katie,”
“I know your name, ma’am,”
Then the doctor realized “Are you also Jordan’s friend? You’re from Jakarta Arts?”
Ally answered “We are from Jakarta Arts, ma’am.” She asked back “Why did you ask that? Is he your son?”
The doctor said “Forget it,” She asked Katie “Katie, why don’t you tell me why you’re here?”
Ally said “I’ll be outside, okay?” She volunteered herself to exit the room.
Katie told everything what she needed to say, including her struggles with the bullying, past and present, as well as her suffering from eating disorder, she also complained her negative minds which had dominated most of her minds. She also revealed her depression to her.
Dr. Samira then said “Okay, I understand. Now I will give you some perscription pills as you’re still struggling.”
Katie told “Please… Please don’t tell mom.”
“I won’t.” Samira wrote down the prescription before giving it to Katie “One more thing, next week, you’ll be coming back here and I have to suggest you to go to the support group for help.”
“Thanks,”
***
Andrew, Chris, and Travis were waiting for Ed’s examination results in Pertamina Jaya Hospital, of course in front of the emergency room. Andrew was walking around the ER, while Chris and Travis were sitting on the bench.
“Damn it, son of the bitch! What the hell… I should’ve known that Sophia is the freaking bitch, bitch!”
Travis said “Don’t blame it on her, Andrew.”
“He was dating her, and she cheated on him,”
Then the doctor came, Chris asked “Doctor, how’s Ed?”
The doctor revealed “It’s such a coincidence that Ed was treated before high school,”
Travis was confused “What do you mean, sir?”
Andrew revealed “He’s been cleaning himself and the room constantly, are they related to…”
“Yeah, he’s suffering from OCD.”
“Man, I knew it,” Travis said as Chris and Andrew got shocked.
“Oh man… That’s why he felt really wrong…” Chris said
Andrew added “And guilty,”
Travis also added “Chris, Andrew, he’s been suffering OCD before he came to Jakarta Arts. So we have to watch on Ed on how he’s been doing with his condition.”
“Yeah, Coach.” Chris and Andrew replied.
***
“You should sleep immediately after taking those perscription pills, Katie,” Ally said when she and Katie arrived at the dorm.
Then Oliver came after going upstairs “Ally,”
“Oliver?”
He showed his phone “Are you breaking up with me?”
Ally revealed “The truth is, you’re no longer in love with me, I know, and I don’t feel like I’m in love with you, Oliver. At least we had so much fun while dating each other, like recording our music together, hanging out, and we even…”
“Fun?!” Oliver argued “Fun?!” Oliver was about to storm off, but instead he pushed the tree pot to the floor angrily “You don’t understand, Ally! I love you! And you love me! And you revealed that you’re no longer in love with me?! You think I’m having fun, bitch!?”
Casey, who coincidentally was near the dorm, entered and interrupted “Answer me, Arnett!”
“Just say…”
Casey pushed Oliver to the floor before warning “Don’t you dare saying that ‘b’ word to the next Kris Neil, Arnett! Now stay away from this little aspiring singer girl and don’t even think about returning to her anymore!”
Oliver then stormed off “Get off me!”
Casey said “That son of the bitch won’t be near you anymore, Sanders,”
Katie said “Your language,”
“I know, I just want to say that,” Casey added “Ally, if there’s anything you can’t do, just tell me.”
Ally explained “Actually, next week, Katie will be going to the support group after going to the therapist again, so can you take her?”
Casey said “I would love to, but does her mom know about this?”
Katie revealed “No, I keep the secret from her,”
“You need to tell your mom, you need her support going to the psychiatrist. You need her, really.” Casey told before leaving.
“So tomorrow will be the new day?” asked Ally.
“Yeah, it will.”
***
Meanwhile, while on the way to Jakarta Arts, Travis was driving his silver Toyota Vios, while Andrew and Chris checked the weekly chart to see if their favorite songs made the cut.
“Oh no…” Chris said.
“I don’t see Harley’s second single.”
“Me neither,”
“His debut single was a huge hit! Why the hell it didn’t make it through the chart? It’s so shocking.” Andrew realized “Wait, he haven’t promoted it yet! That’s why his latest single could be a flop.”
“Flop?”
“Yeah, flop?”
Ed said “Um, guys…”
“Whoa, Ed, you should take a rest for a week once we arrive back at school.”
“I agree,” Chris added.
Travis added “Guys, next week, you’ll be preparing for the final test, as well as the first regional match, you should work hard for both final exams and the regionals, I’m serious about this.”
“Yeah, Coach, I agree,” Chris said.
***

“Man, damn it! Son of the bitch!” Oliver punched the mirror on the bathroom wall “Damn it!!” He yelled “Damn it!! Damn it!! Damn it!!”

Comments

Popular Posts