Idul Fitri Travel

Hi, guys, this is the road to Idul Fitri, tomorrow morning is really Idul Fitri!
It's been a long time I haven't written my own experiences on my blog, but I will write it again.
Yesterday, I and my family left my house at 4:30 PM, we were going to Batang, Central Java. You would say that you don't know that place. Batang is a town next to Pekalongan, and Batang is the place where my grandma lives.
We finally left Bandung at 7 or 8 PM, maybe?? Ha ha... And there was a traffic jam in there that waste our time! So I decided to wait and sleep.
The next day, I woke up at 3 AM, and we must find a place where we can eat sahur, but traffic jams in everywhere, including the toll road... NOOOOOOO!!! But I must be patient, be patient, be patient.
And finally we arrived at the rest area, and we decided to eat Pop Mie, except my mom, who was not allowed to eat noodles.
After Imsak, we continue our travel, as I tweet on my Twitter, he he...
Finally, we arrived at Grandma's house at 10:40 AM, but its still according to me.

That's it! I'm currently having fun in grandma's house, and so do you? Okay, I must say apology if I was wrong to all of you and happy Hari Raya Idul Fitri!

Comments

Popular Posts