The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 1

Pilot

Kris was going to record his performance for his MySpace profile, he prepare a tripod, handycam and his guitar.
“Here we go again, man!” said him, and he pressed the record button, and then he started to perform ‘Apologize’ by OneRepublic. “I'm holdin' on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground. And I'm hearin' what you say, But I just can't make a sound. You tell me that you need me, Then you go and cut me down... But wait... You tell me that you're sorry, Didn't think I'd turn around... And say... That it's too late to apologize. It's too late... I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late. Yeah!”
“Kris!” called Dan, Kris’ brother.
Kris stopped record his performance.
“I’m going to perform!” said Dan.
“Dan, did you see that I’m on the middle of recording my performance for my MySpace profile?” asked Kris.
“Kris, I’m going to perform for the big showcase!!!” shouted Dan.
“YEAH!! SHOWCASE! SHOWCASE! SHOWCASE!!!” shouted them both.
“WOO!!!” shouted Dan, and he punched Kris’ guitar.
“Whoa! Careful, man!” said Kris.
“Sorry, dude!” said Dan.
“Dan, you must rehearse your dance skills, you have performed that in the graduation ceremony, so you must dance better than before.” said Kris.
“Okay and you must…” said Dan.
“Dan, I’m not going to perform, remember?” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, you’re not going to play your guitar or sing your own teen pop songs, I remember that.” said Dan.
“Okay, from now, you must practice, okay?” said Kris.
“Okay!” said Dan.

At the day of the showcase, Dan and Kris finally came.
“Okay, wish me luck, Kris.” said Dan.
“Yeah! I’m always wish you luck!” said Kris.
“Kris??” said Dan.
“Sorry, bro, I’m just to confident for you.” said Kris.
Then Dan came to the stage to perform his dance moves.
“Oh no!!” shouted someone in the backstage.
Kris went to the backstage after he heard someone shouted.
“Matt! Speak to me!!” shouted someone to Matt.
But Matt couldn’t speak.
“Hey, what wrong with him?” asked Kris.
“Hey, do I know you?” asked the man.
“Wait…, No.” answered Kris.
“Wait, you’re Kris! You uploaded your acoustic performances in your MySpace! I think you can replace Matt.” said the man.
“Wait, I think you have the wrong person.” said Kris.
“No, I think I’m right! I think you must perform live!” said the man again.
“Okay…” said Kris.

When Kris was going to perform, Dan came to him.
“Kris, I’m glad you’re going to perform! You just have to show all over Jakarta in real life.” said Dan.
“Yeah, I think this is my first time to perform live. Wish me luck!” said Kris, and then he came to the stage, and then he said “Hi, I’m Kristopher Neil, some of you know me from my own MySpace page, I always perform my own song and my favorite songs, tonight, I’m going to sing my first song that was written by me, ‘My Own Double-Life’.”
“Go, Kris!” shouted Dan.
Kris started to play his guitar, and then he sang “Yo ha! Oh yeah! I get the taxi in front. Luxury and very expensive. When I’m rich I can afford it, and pay a lot of money. In the school, I’m always hanging out with my friends. But I’m the star on my own MySpace… And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be famous! WOO! I go to the movie premiere, and I meet some actors. But it’s kind of weird. And I must focus on studying. Yeah, I can post it on my Twitter or my Facebook profile… And this is my own double-life, from my school to MySpace, and then I’ll be the star. And this is my own double-life, I would enjoy it and I will be famous!”
Then all audiences were clapping their hands for Kris.
“Thank you, all! Thank you!” said Kris, and then he came out from the stage.
After Kris got off from the stage, “That was great as usual, Kris!” said Dan.
Then a man came to Kris, “Excuse me, are you Kristopher Neil?” asked the man.
“Yes. I am. And how did you know my name?” asked Kris.
“I’ve seen your MySpace page, you have performed your great performances, and I want to offer you something. I’m Robby anyway.” answered the man.
“Wait, what are you offering me?” asked Kris.
“I want to invite you to enroll at Jakarta Arts Boarding High School, I’m sure you can be a star!” answered Robby.
“A star!?” said Kris, and the he thought himself as a star.
“Kris? Kris?” called Robby.
“Oh! I’m sorry, I was daydreaming about being a star, ok, I’ll accept it!” said Kris.
“Deal!” said Robby, and he shook hands with Kris.
“Kris! You’re going to enroll at Jakarta Arts Boarding High School!?” asked Dan.
“Yes!” answered Kris.
“Really!? Because I’m going to there too!” said Dan.
“YES! YES!” shouted Kris.
“YEAH!!!” shouted Kris and Dan.

Finally, at the big day, Kris and Dan arrived at Jakarta Arts Boarding High School.
“Now this is our chance to be famous!!” said Dan.
“Slow down, bro, we should start from zero and we can be on top!” said Kris.
“Yeah, I knew it, I can show my own great dance moves! In the dance class!” said Dan.
“Yeah, you’ll show that, Daniel.” said Kris.
Then a girl accidently hit Kris, and then she apologized to him “Oh! I’m so sorry! It was accident! I’m sorry!” said the girl.
“No, it’s okay, I’m Kristopher Neil by the way, I accept your apology.” said Kris.
“Kristopher Neil? I know you! I have seen your MySpace, I saw your great performance!” said Miranda.
“KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted another girl came.
“Who are you anyway?” asked Dan.
“I’m Alyson, Kris’ biggest fan in MySpace and Twitter! I love your performance!” answered the girl.
“Oh, nice to meet you, Alyson.” said Kris.
“YES!” said Alyson.
“Alyson!” shouted Miranda.

At 9 AM, he updated his status on his Facebook profile in his iPhone while he was walking.
Then an punk boy that named Lewbert came to Kris and deliberately hit him.
“Hey, watch it, you ass!” said Lewbert.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t saw you, or you certainly did that on purpose!” said Kris.
“Wait, it was accident! You didn’t see me walk in!” said Lewbert, and then he took Kris’ iPhone.
“Hey! That’s my 32 gigabytes iPhone of my life!” said Kris.
“That would be good, and do you wanna piss on me!? Chase me if you can!” shouted Lewbert, and then he ran away.
After that, Kris started to chase Lewbert to take his iPhone back.

After they came out from the school, Kris finally caught Lewbert, but his iPhone was dropped, and he soon tried to take his iPhone.
“Take this!” shouted Lewbert pulled Kris’ right leg.
“AAAAARRGH!” shouted Kris when he fell down.
“Aha!” shouted Lewbert took Kris’ iPhone once again.
Then Kris put the plastic bag on Lewbert’s head and he took his iPhone back.
“NOOO!!!” shouted Lewbert.
Then Kris ran away.

Kris finally arrived at the cafeteria, and then he saw a lot of new students saw the wall magazine.
“What’s going on in there?” said Kris.
“Kris!” called Dan.
“Dan, you’re here!” said Kris.
“Kris, it’s the announcement about our roommates, maybe we could be in two different rooms.” said Dan.
“I hope we’re in the same room.” said Kris.
“I think we’re not in the same room, Kris.” said Dan after he saw the announcement.
“What!?” said Kris, and then he saw the announcement, and he found out that his roommate was Lewbert, not Dan.
“We’re in the different rooms.” said Dan.
“By the way, who is Lewbert?” asked Kris.
“He is the worst punk boy that you’ve ever meet!” answered Alyson suddenly.
“WHOA! When did you here, Alyson?” asked Kris.
“Since you both talked about roommates. Anyway, Miranda is my roommates.” answered Alyson.
“We knew it!” said Kris and Dan.

At the night, Kris, Dan, Miranda and Alyson were having their dinner in the cafeteria.
“It would be my worst school year of my life, Lewbert, he is a punk boy that took my iPhone and I took it back.” said Kris.
“Relax, he would be fun.” said Miranda.
“But he is so mean to Kris.” said Dan.
“I know! You must sing to him and he would be happy to hear you!” said Alyson, and after she said that, she began to sing with her terrible voice “OH UWOO UWO UWOOOO!!!”
All people in the entire cafeteria were plugging their ears, including Kris, Dan and Miranda.
“SHUT UP, YOU BITCH!!!” shouted Lewbert while he threw rugby ball to Alyson.
“OUCH!” said Alyson, and then she fainted.


Comments

Popular Posts