The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 3

Ordinary Man

Kris was checking his locker, and he took his guitar.
“Hi, Kris.” called Lewbert.
“Hi, Lewbert, why do you say hi to me?” asked Kris.
“It’s ok, and I want to tell you something,” answered Lewbert.
“Do you want to tell about my song?” asked Kris.
“Yes! And you song really sucks according to me! What the hell is that song, you songs really SUCKISH!!!” shouted Lewbert.
“What did you say!?” asked Kris.
“Your songs were really suck! And I want to call you a ‘SLUT’!” shouted Lewbert, and then he left.
Kris was very angry after he heard ‘slut’ word from Lewbert.

Kris came back to his room and closed the door angrily.
“Kris, what wrong with you?” asked Dan.
“Lewbert, he called me as a ‘slut’! I won’t forgive him!” shouted Kris.
“Bro, you should calm down, calm down.” said Dan.
“Ha ha! That’s a slut!” shouted Lewbert.
“Slut!!” shouted Lewbert’s friend.
“That’s it!! If Lewbert says my songs are suck, I will mock him back with my new song!” shouted Kris.

Meanwhile, Miranda and Alyson came to IBS Television City.
“What are we doing here, Alyson?” asked Miranda.
“We’re going to get the role for IBS’ new show, Accidently in Love!” answered Alyson.
“Wait, is that teen sitcom?” asked Miranda.
“Yes, it is, and it would be fun.” answered Alyson.
“Ok, sounds fun.” said Miranda.

Kris started to compose his new song.
“Those people who called me ‘slut’ had just made me crazy! I have called like that. Lewbert started it first. Everybody can give a detention. Just because I called ‘slut’ and having sex with unknown girl.” sang Kris. And then he wrote again, and he composed it again.
Then Dan came, and he asked “Brother, have you finished your song?”
“I’m doing with it, bro!” answered Kris.
“Kris, I think you still mad on Lewbert.” said Dan.
“Yes, I am!” yelled Kris angrily. Then he realized that he yelled on his brother “Dan, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t yelled at you when I’m angry.”
“No it was okay, it was Lewbert’s fault to make you mad.” said Dan.
“Dan, can you please not come in to the room until 9 PM?” asked Kris.
“Do you mean you want to write your song alone? Okay, anyway, I’m going to IBS Television City, and I will meet Miranda and Alyson, do you want to come?” asked Dan.
“No, I want to write the song, I’m sorry” answered Kris.
“It’s no big deal, then. See you at 9 PM.” said Dan, and then he left.
Kris played his guitar and sang again “He mocked my songs like he humiliate me. He tried to make fun on my song but he realizes he can’t. And I’m so mad with him. Oh man, I want to mock him!”

Back to IBS Television City, Alyson and Miranda were memorizing the script.
“Okay, I think I can do it!” said Alyson.
“Alyson, you must keep memorizing the script! If not, you won’t pass the audition!” said Miranda.
“Accidently in Love just know about teen love, and I will get the role with my own script.” said Alyson.
“But you can’t do it!” yelled Miranda.
Then Dan came “Hey, ladies, how’s the audition?” asked Dan.
“Not yet, we…” said Miranda.
“Alyson Cage, please come in to the studio.” said someone.
“Okay, Accidently in Love, here I come!” shouted Alyson, and she came in to the studio.
“She’s too confident.” said Miranda.

Back to the school, Robby talked to Ryan about the problem.
“I heard Lewbert called Kris as a ‘slut’ after he mocked Kris’ songs.” said Robby.
“Really!? Kris had a sex with the…” said Ryan.
Robby punched Ryan “Of course not! First, Lewbert said hi to Kris, and then he mocked Kris’ songs and he called Kris as a ‘slut’.” said Robby.
“Maybe we should punish Lewbert.” said Ryan.
“Don’t give him punishment first! If Lewbert keep calling Kris as a ‘slut’, we will punish him.” said Robby.
And then they heard Kris was singing in his room.
“And why I want to mock you in this song? I will answer it. Because you’re trash piece of *censored*.” sang Kris.
“Oh, that’s so rude.” said Ryan.

“Oh no, I’m fail!” shouted Alyson, and then she cried.
“That’s alright, you shouldn’t be too confident.” said Miranda.
“Miranda Shay!” called someone.
“Oh, that’s me!” said Miranda. Then she came in to the studio.

Miranda finally came in to the stage and met the executive producers of the show, Lloyd and Gail.
“Hey, what’s your name?” asked Lloyd.
“My name is Miranda Shay.” answered Miranda.
“How old are you?” asked Gail.
“I’m fifteen.” answered Miranda.
“Now let’s see what’ve you got.” said Lloyd.
Miranda showed her acting skills and did some sexy dance.
“Whoa!” said Lloyd and Gail.

Back to Kris’ room, Kris took his shirt off and he updated his Facebook and Twitter statuses. After that, he turned off his laptop and he played his guitar again.
“Those people who called me ‘slut’ had just made me crazy! I have called like that. Lewbert started it first. Everybody can give a detention. Just because I called ‘slut’ and having sex with unknown girl.” sang Kris.
Then Ryan came to his room, and he called Kris “Kris.”
“Um, I’m sorry, I’m not wearing any shirt, I’m just shirtless, sir.” said Kris.
“That’s no big deal, can I come in anyway?” asked Ryan.
“Sure, sir.” said Kris.
Ryan came in to Kris’ room, and he looked at Kris’ paper of his new song. “Kris, is this your song?” asked him.
“Yes, it is.” answered Kris.
“And what it tells about?” asked Ryan.
“Um, last morning, I was mocked by Lewbert, I think he really sucks.” answered Kris.
“Kris, I know you’re mad with Lewbert, but mocking back is not the solution.” said Ryan.
“But he said that my song are suck!” said Kris.
“Kris, if you sing it, will you be happy because you mocked Lewbert?” asked Ryan.
“Sir, actually I don’t want to do this, but Lewbert has just made me mad.” answered Kris.
“Kris, you don’t want to do this, so you think mocking back is not the answer?” asked Ryan.
“No.” answered Kris, and he put the paper of his song to the trash bin.
“Kris, you’re just an ordinary man, not someone you know, you’re just yourself, not Lewbert, nor someone evil.” said Ryan.
“You’re right, sir, I’m just an ordinary man.” said Kris. Then he picked up his guitar and started to play it and also writing the song.

In IBS Television City, Miranda finally got out from the studio.
“How’s your audition?” asked Alyson.
“I’m passed the audition!!” answered Miranda.
“KYAAAAA!!! You did it!!” shouted Alyson.
“Girls, we need to back to school, we should see Kris’ performance.” said Dan.
“Kris is going to perform, KYAAAAA!!!” shouted Alyson.

After Kris came to the backstage, he rehearsed his song for a while.
“I’m not Superman or Batman. And I’m not the others. Just remember it, I’m just an ordinary man.” sang Kris.
“Kris.” called Robby.
“Mr. Robby, I’m little bit nervous, but I want to perform, this is my first performance in this school.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I know, but your new song is going to be in your MySpace, so you don’t to be worry, and I’ll play the piano chord for you, you’ll play the guitar and sing.” said Robby.
“Sir, you’re very kind, thank you. And say my thanks to Mr. Ryan.” said Kris.
“Good luck, Kris.” said Robby, and then he left.

Dan, Alyson and Miranda came.
“I can’t believe it, I’m going to see Kris’ perform live!” said Alyson.
“I think his song is going to be great.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, he is a great singer-songwriter.” said Dan.
“I think not! He really sucks, what the hell are kind of his teen pop songs? I think he must add more punk or profanity.” said Lewbert.
“He won’t add punk rock or profanities.” said Dan.
“He wants teen pop, not adult pop!” said Alyson.
“She means Adult oriented pop.” said Miranda.
“Oh yeah, I won’t force him, but his songs are suck!” said Lewbert.
“Whatever what you said!” shouted Alyson.
“Girls and boys, please welcome our MySpace celebrity, Kristopher Neil!” said Ryan.
Kris came to the stage and he said “Someone has just called me as a ‘slut’, but I won’t mention the person who the first. I’m not a slut, and I’m just an ordinary man.”
Robby started to play the piano.
Kris started to play his guitar and sang “What did you call me? Do you want to mock me? And are you hate me? And you should think again. You think I’m a superhero? And I don’t have any superpower. I’m just a typical man. I love to be myself and not the others. I don’t want to be ungrateful. But I want to be your friend. Sometimes I’m lazy and careless. I get bored with your words and don’t you bring me down. I’m not Superman or Batman. And I’m not the others. Just remember it, I’m just an ordinary man. Sometimes I get crazy, I get scared, I feel mocked, I feel ignored, I have my dream, and I’m just an ordinary man.”
All audiences except Lewbert raised and shaked their hands.
“You making mess with me until I mad and I tried writing song to mock you. But I realized that won’t solve the problem. Oh man, you’re so popular, and I’m just a typical man, and you were still mocking me. Sometimes I’m lazy and careless. I get bored with your words and don’t you bring me down. I’m not Superman or Batman. And I’m not the others Just remember it… Sometimes I’m lazy and careless. I get bored with your words and don’t you bring me down. I’m not Superman or Batman. And I’m not the others. Just remember it, I’m just an ordinary man, oh yeah. An ordinary man, Just an ordinary man…” sang Kris.
All audiences cheered and clapped their hands.

After Kris back to the backstage, Miranda, Alyson and Dan came to him.
“Kris!” called them.
“Guys, you saw my live performance?” asked Kris.
“Yes, he saw it!” said Miranda.
“It was great!” said Alyson.
“Yeah, thanks, guys, how’s your audition?” asked Kris.
“I’m pass.” answered Miranda.
“But I’m not.” answered Alyson.
“I believe that it’s your best performance!” said Dan.
“I hope so. And I want to write a song again.” said Kris.
“YEAH!” shouted all of them.
“I’m just an ordinary man.” said Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts