Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 11

Previously on Teen Secret Agent:

“Sir, we didn’t bring anything illegal.” said Jordan.
“But it’s the proof, a COCAINE!!” said the police.

“I heard the court will be start on Sunday.” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, if we got a proof that they are innocent, we must prove them that they are innocent.” said Oli. But Aaron is still sad. “Aaron, don’t be sad.”
“I missed them, Oli.” said Aaron. Then he hugged Oli.

“However, we found out that your friends aren’t guilty.” said Boss. Then Aaron and Oli were happy.
“Boss, really! Dan and Jordan are innocent!?” asked Aaron.
“Please don’t tell us that they guilty!” said Oli
“We found some photos from your school’s CCTV, take look of these pictures.” said Boss. Then he showed those photos in his laptop. Aaron and Oli realized that Gahwand is behind of this.
“Gahwand!” said Aaron.
“Right, he not just only sent Dan and Jordan to prison, he also sent another teenagers to the prison just because of drugs.” said Boss.

“Those teenagers are imprisoned because the police found those drugs in their bags. As of now, there’s nine hundred eleven teenagers are imprisoned because of this.” said the reporter.
“That’s it!” said Oli.
“Oli, I will sue Gahwand!” said Aaron.

“We’re going to sue Gahwand, and we will prove that Gahwand is guilty.” answered Aaron.
“I have a suggestion for you, you should find the proofs as many as you can.” said Dan.
“Yeah, I know. Dan, Jordan, I promise that I will make you innocent.” said Aaron.

“Mr. Gahwand, you have been sued by Aaron and his friends, the court will start tomorrow!” said the police.
“What!? Why!? What’s my fault?” asked Gahwand.
“They suspected you that you hid illegal drugs in nine hundred eleven teenagers’ bags.” said the Police.
“That’s it! I will sue them back!” said Gahwand.

“I beg your pardon!?” yelled Laura.
“Your son and your husband has been sued back by Mr. Gahwand, the court will be start in Monday.” said the Police.

Episode 11: You’re Under Arrest! Part 2

At Sunday, Aaron and Oli came back to Organization of Teen Secret Agent building.
“Aaron, I heard you have been sued back by Gahwand.” said Boss
“CRAP! He doesn’t want to give up!” said Oli.
“Oli, I know he doesn’t want to be guilty, he doesn’t want to accept the truth that he hid the illegal drugs in many teenagers’ bags.” said Boss.
“I have some bad news, Boss. The court will start on Monday evening.” said Aaron.
“Monday evening!? What the hell!?” said Boss.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Dad!” called Vivian.
“Yes, my lovely daughter?” said Gahwand. Then his daughter looked at him, he thought that she so mad. “What’s the matter with you, Vivian?”
“I’m okay, but, dad, you’re so pathetic, you hid these illegal drugs in nine hundred eleven teenagers’ bag! You’re a crappy father!” said Vivian.
“Hey, you’re a pathetic daughter!” said Gahwand.
“Dad, may I take a kilogram of Heroin?” asked Vivian.
“Fine, you can consume it, Vivian. But if you get caught just because of this, I cannot help you.” answered Gahwand. He gave her a kilogram of Heroin.
“By the way, I’m not going to consume it.” said Vivian; she took a kilogram of Heroin from her father. “I’m going to bring this to the police to make you GUILTY!” said Vivian. Then she left.
“Nice try, Vivian. But I still have proof that makes those teenagers GUILTY! Including you.” said Gahwand.

Aaron and Oli came back to the police station, they gave some pictures that prove Gahwand is guilty and hid the illegal drugs in Dan and Jordan’s bags.
“Aaron, I think we need another proof.” said Oli.
“Yeah, I know.” said Aaron.
Then Vivian came and gave a kilogram of Heroin, “Here’s a kilogram of Heroin, my dad, I found it in my father’s office building.” said Vivian.
“Hey.” called Oli. Then he met Vivian. “Are you Gahwand’s daughter?”
“Yes, I am.” answered Vivian.
“Who are you?” asked Aaron.
“I’m Vivian, Gahwand’s daughter.” answered Vivian.
“You want to sue your father?” asked Oli.
“No, I’m not. I want to prove that my father has many illegal drugs, he is guilty, but he doesn’t want to take the truth.” answered Vivian.
“Yeah, I know.” said Aaron.
“Um… Are you Aaron?” asked Vivian.
“Yes, I am.” answered Aaron.
“I heard from my father that you sued him. I’m understand how do you feel about your friends in jail.” said Vivian.
“Yes, Dan and Jordan were arrested just because of that. Oli and I found some proof that prove Gahwand is guilty.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, if you want to sue him in the court, you should hire a lawyer.” said Vivian. Then she left.
“Lawyer, I want to hire a lawyer, but I don’t have any money.” said Aaron.
“Don’t worry, Aaron. My father is a lawyer, and I’m sure that he will do it for free.” said Oli.

Aaron and Oli arrived at Oli’s house, Oli was very sure that his father will be Aaron’s father for free. Oli rang the house bell, then his father, Yuji opened it.
“Hi, Oli. I thought that you and Aaron in the police station.” said Yuji.
“Dad, would you be Aaron’s lawyer in the court?” asked Oli.
“Sure, but…” answered Yuji.
“Don’t tell me if we must pay for you!” said Aaron.
“I’ll do it for free.” said Yuji.
“You HIRED!” said Aaron and Oli.

At last, the next day, Aaron arrived at the court house.
“I should call Oli.” said Aaron, and then he called Oli. “Hello, Oli!”
“Aaron, we’re going to go now!” said Oli.
“Oli, you still at home?” asked Aaron.
“No, I’m waiting for my dad in his office! And he’s here, see you then.” answered Oli.
“Oli, we’re ready to go!” said Yuji.
“Yes, dad.” said Oli. Then Yuji crossed the road, but he crossed when the red light is on, suddenly, a car hit him. “Oh no!” He ran to see Yuji. “Dad, are you alright?”
“It hurts…” said Yuji. Then he collapsed.

Yuji was sent to the hospital by the ambulance, and then Oli got a incoming phone call from Yuji’s boss.
“Hello.” said Oli.
“Oli, what happened to your father?” asked the boss.
“He got a hit by a car! He was sent to the hospital.” answered Oli.
“I guess you should be Aaron’s lawyer.” said the boss.
“Me? But I’m too young to be a lawyer.” said Oli.
“Please, Oli, replace him!” said the boss.
“…but you owe me some root beer.” said Oli. He’s became Aaron’s lawyer.

Back to the court, the court was going to start.
“Aaron!” called Dan and Jordan.
“Dan. Jordan!” called Aaron, and then he hugged them. “Don’t worry, my friend, I will win this court and release you two from jail.”
Then Gahwand and Vivian came, “Wow, so many people are here.” said Gahwand.
“Dad! We’re on TV! We’re on breaking news!” said Vivian.
“Aaron, where’s your lawyer?” asked Jordan.
“Well, umm…” said Aaron.
Then Oli came, “Here I am!” said Oli.
“Oli, where’s your dad?” asked Aaron.
“He was sent to the hospital, but don’t worry, I will be your lawyer, Aaron.” said Oli.
“Attention, for plaintiff and defendant, please take a seat!” said the judge.
“Good luck, Aaron.” said Dan.
“We’re counting on you!” said Jordan.
Then Aaron hugged Dan and Jordan. He and Oli sat down on the chair.
“Today’s court is about the case of illegal drugs about teenagers, plaintiff Gahwand against the defendant Aaron, court is going to start now.” said the Police.
“Ahem, so who want to start?” said the judges.
“Me, me, me, me, me!” said Gahwand. He stand up and moved in front of the judges and turn back. “At Friday, I was attacked by 911 teenagers who brought the illegal drugs! They want me to try those drugs, but I refused, and they attacked me!”
“Dad, you’re liar!” shouted Vivian.
“Shut up, bitch!” shouted Gahwand.
“How dare you say that to me, you LIED! You’re an ASSHOLE!” shouted Vivian.
“That’s the truth, my daughter!” shouted Gahwand.
“SHUT THE HELL UP! Girl, you’re not allowed to speak first.” said the judge.

“Well, Dan. What is this?” asked Gahwand.
“It’s a kilogram of cocaine, Sir.” answered Dan.
“At Friday, you brought this! You’re addicted to the these drugs!” said Gahwand.
“Hey! We didn’t bring that!” shouted Jordan.
“Of course, you did!” shouted Gahwand.
“WHY YOU!” shouted Dan. He punched Gahwand.
“Bro, Stop!” shouted Jordan, but Dan keep punched and kicked Gahwand.
“STOP IT! The court is suspended!” shouted the judge.

While a break, “Bro, calm down.” said Jordan.
“I know. I’m trying.” said Dan.
“I can’t do this, Aaron!” said Oli.
“Yes, you can do this, Oli! You’re now my lawyer, and we can release Dan and Jordan from the jail!” said Aaron
“Aaron, I know what do you want, but we haven’t had enough proof.” said Oli.
“I have!” said Vivian. Then she gave them another proof, “This is a kilogram of Heroin and Cocaine, these belong to my father. He is drug addict, not those teenagers.”
“That’s it?” said Oli.
“Oh, I have the video, he hid cocaine on your friends’ bag.” said Vivian.
“It’s from Boss, isn’t it?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, it is.” answered Vivian.
“Thank you, Vivian, these may help.” said Oli.
“The court is going to start again!” said the police.

“Judge, I have a video that shown Gahwand hiding some cocaine in Dan and Jordan’s bag.” said Oli. Then he gave the video.
The judge took a look at the video, it’s really Gahwand!
“And… I call Gahwand for talk about another proof!” said Oli.

“Are you drug addict?” asked Oli.
“Of course not! I won’t consume these drugs!” answered Gahwand.
“Are you sure that you’re not drug addict when I show you a kilogram of Heroin?” asked Aaron, he shown a kilogram of Heroin to Gahwand. Gahwand seemed want to consume it.
“GOTCHA!” said Oli.
“Even you say that you’re not drug addict, but you seem want to consume it when we show this. You’re DRUG ADDICT!” said Aaron.
“Yes! I am! I am drug addict!” shouted Gahwand.
“My dad! He’s drug addict!” said Vivian.
“So… Dan and Jordan are… INNOCENT!” said the judge.
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!” yelled Dan and Jordan.
“That’s it! I’m leaving!” said Gahwand.
“Gahwand, SIT DOWN!” shouted the judge. Then Gahwand sat down. “Gahwand, you’re guilty in this case.”
“Excuse me!?” said Gahwand.
“Once again, you’re guilty.” said the Judge.
“I beg your PARDON!?” yelled Gahwand.
“You’re so guilty in this case, you will be sent to the jail for seven years!” the judge yelled back.
“Fuck you. Judge!!!” shouted Gahwand. Then he was brought by the police to the jail.
“Aaron! Oli!” called Dan and Jordan, and then they hugged them.
“You did it! You won!” shouted Jordan.
“You sent Gahwand to the jail!” said Dan.
“Dan, Jordan, if Vivian didn’t give another proofs, you will be in jail for seven years.” said Oli. Then Aaron cried. “Aaron, what’s wrong?”
“I’m so happy that we won the court, and you two has been released from the jail.” answered Aaron.
“So, we’re still friends?” asked Dan.
“Always!” said Aaron, and then they hugged again.
“Hey, where’s Vivian?” asked Oli.

Comments

Popular Posts