The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 4

“There’s something scary came to us! Something scary! Something scary! There’s something scary came to us! Something scary! Something scary!” sang Kris while he writing the song.
“Homesick, man!” said Dan while he coming in and closing the door.
“Dan, what wrong with you? You felt terrible.” asked Kris.
“I’m homesick, Kris, I miss dad and mom in our home.” said Dan.
“Oh! I forgot about our family, I’ve promised to remember them when I’m in the school! Now I’m failed!” said Kris.
“So, are you feeling homesick now?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I am!” answered Kris.
“Maybe we should go home this weekend.” said Dan.
“But we should stay here every day.” said Kris.
“But we can try to get permission from our headmaster, so we can go home this weekend!” said Dan.
“Yeah, good idea.” said Kris.

Finally, on the weekend, Kris and Dan came out from the school.
“Ah, fresh air on the outside, I can breathe it again.” said Dan.
“Yeah, we finally get out from the school, we have our weekend in our home.” said Kris.
“Oh, it seems our taxi came.” said Dan.
“Taxi!?” asked Kris.
“Yeah!” said Dan.
“I don’t bring much money, Dan!” said Kris.
“Yeah, but mom will pay for us.” said Dan.
“Okay, if mom doesn’t want to pay, you’ll pay.” said Kris.
“What!?” said Dan.

On the way to home, there was a traffic jam.
“I really miss about traffic jam in Jakarta.” said Kris.
“But it’s really annoying, Kris! I hate traffic jams!” said Dan.
“Whatever did you say.” said Kris.

Finally, they arrived at their home.
“Now we’re in home!” shouted Kris.
“Thank you, sir.” said Dan.
“Dan, you must pay for that!” said Kris.
“Don’t worry, I’ll call mom to pay!” said Dan while we rang the bell.
“Hurry up, Dan!” said Kris.
Then Mrs. Neil opened the door, and said “Hi, Dan, you finally come home.”
“Mom, please pay the taxi fares, please!!” said Dan.
“Okay, but this is the last time, and if you ride a taxi cab, I won’t pay it for you.” said Mrs. Neil.
“Yeah, mom, I got it.” said Dan while Mrs. Neil paying for the taxi fares.
“Hi, mom!” called Kris.
“Kris, my own beloved singer, how’s your days in there?” asked Mrs. Neil.
“Yeah, I have fun in the school, and I’ve posted another performance in MySpace account.” answered Kris.
“Wow! You wrote a song again?” asked Mrs. Neil.
“Yes, I did.” answered Kris.
“I think you should hear him singing, mom. His voice is better.” said Dan.

After Kris and Dan came in to the house, Kris played the piano.
“Mom, this is ‘Ordinary Man’, written by me, I’ll sing it.” said Kris.
“Okay, Kris.” said Mrs. Neil.
Kris began to sing “What did you call me? Do you want to mock me? And are you hate me? And you should think again. You think I’m a superhero? And I don’t have any superpower. I’m just a typical man. I love to be myself and not the others. I don’t want to be ungrateful. But I want to be your friend. Sometimes I’m lazy and careless. I get bored with your words and don’t you bring me down. I’m not Superman or Batman. And I’m not the others. Just remember it, I’m just an ordinary man.”
“Kris, you’re a great singer-songwriter that I have!” said Mrs. Neil.
“I’m home.” said Mr. Neil arrived at home.
“Welcome home!” said Mrs. Neil.
“Dad!” called Kris, and he hugged Mr. Neil.
“Kris, how’s your school? Is it fun?” asked Mr. Neil.
“Yeah, dad, it was fun, and you should check out my own MySpace page.” answered Kris.
“Yeah, I’ve already checked it!” said Mr. Neil.
“Hi, dad!” said Dan.
“Dan, how’s your dance moves?” asked Mr. Neil.
“Yeah, I’ve practiced it a lot.” answered Dan.
“Good job, I’m proud of you both!” said Mr. Neil while he hugged Kris and Neil.
“Dad, you’ve almost killed us.” said Kris.

Kris was in his room, he was writing his own song again.
“Every day I always hoped to go back home. Because I’m quickly really have homesick. I’m always wondering when I come back home, because I missed you. Now I’m finally coming home, I’m finally at home.” sang Kris while he also played his guitar.
“Kris! Kris!” called Dan.
“What!?” asked Kris.
“There’s your old friend waiting, I mean your senior, Zeke, he’s waiting for you in the living room.” answered Dan.
“Zeke, I haven’t met him since I passed the junior high school!” said Kris.
“Did you forget something, he is our senior too, you know!’ said Dan.
“Oops, I forgot that Zeke is currently attends our school.” said Kris.
“So, why don’t you say hi to him?” asked Dan.
“Oh yeah, that reminds me!” said Kris, and then he left his room.

Kris finally met Zeke in the living room.
“Kris!” shouted Zeke.
“Zeke, I didn’t see you in the school!” shouted Kris.
“Wait, is your school in Jakarta Arts Boarding High School?” asked Zeke.
“Yes, it is!” answered Kris.
“Finally we met again!” shouted Zeke while he hugged Kris, and then he asked “How’s your day in the school?”
Kris answered “Yeah, it was fun, I have learned very much about music, how about you?”
“Yeah, it was great, and have you heard? I’ve signed a deal with the record label, and I will release my debut single!” said Zeke.
“Wow! Good for you, and I know you will be famous!” said Kris.
“Kris, are you want to sign a record deal too?” asked Zeke.
“I think not yet, I want to learn more about songwriting and music before I sign a record deal.” answered Kris.
“Oh, that’s good for you, and I want to look your new song.” said Zeke.
“Actually the paper is in my room, I’m going to take it, I’ll be right back!” said Kris, and then he went back to his room.

After Kris came back and gave the paper, Zeke took a look at the paper.
“Okay, the song is titled ‘Coming Home’, right?” asked Zeke.
“Yeah, it is.” answered Kris.
“I think this is the good song, it’s about you get home.” said Zeke.
“Yeah, you’re so correct!” said Kris.
Then Zeke’ BlackBerry Storm hand phone was ringing, and he said “My mom.” and he accepted the call. “Hi, mom, I’m in Kris’ house, oh yeah, I’m going home.”
“Oh yeah, I think you should go now.” said Kris.
“Yes, you’re right, bro. I’m going back to home.” said Zeke.
“Okay, remember, tomorrow, we will going back to school.” said Kris.
“I knew that, Kris, and see you tomorrow, then.” said Zeke.
“Okay, see you!” said Kris.
Then Zeke left.

At night, Kris was updating his Twitter, and he wrote a Twitter status “I’m going to stay in my home tonight, I miss my home, but tomorrow, I will right back to school.” And he posted it.
“I think I should continue write my song.” said Kris.
He took his shirt off and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
After that, he wore his boxer brief and he continued write his song.
Then Dan came to his room and he asked “You’re not sleep already?”
“Not yet, the song is almost finished for now, and I’m done.” said Kris.
“Kris, it’s nighttime, sleep!” said Dan.
“Okay, good night, Dan!” said Kris.
“Good night, Kris!” said Dan.
After Dan left, Kris went to bed.

At 3 AM, Kris’ iPhone was ringing and it was woken Kris up.
“Oh yeah, it’s still 3 in the morning, who’s calling?” said Kris, and he answered the call.
“Hi, Kris.” said Zeke.
“Zeke, what are you doing? It’s still 3 AM!” said Kris.
“Our headmaster told me that we must back to school before 12 PM, if not, you will be punished.” said Zeke.
“What’s the punishment?” asked Kris.
“We’ll see if we late.” answered Zeke.
“Ok, Zeke, thanks for informing me, goodbye.” said Kris ended the call, and he was relaxing in the bed.

At 7 AM, Kris put his shirt on and he prepared his bag.
“Kris, you’re going back already?” asked Mrs. Neil.
“Not yet, mom. I’m going back at 10 AM, and I want go with Zeke.” answered Kris.
“But first, you should eat your breakfast.” said Mrs. Neil.
“Wow, pancakes and hot chocolate! My favorite, thanks, mom!” said Kris, and he took a bottle of chocolate sauce and pour it to the pancakes.
“Hi, mom, hi, Kris.” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan, there’s pancakes and hot chocolate for you too.” said Mrs. Neil.
“Thanks, mom.” said Dan.
Kris and Dan started to eat their breakfast.
Then Mr. Neil came, and he greeted “Morning!” He took a cup of coffee and a plate of waffle.
“Kris, is that right that we’re going back to school at 10 AM?” asked Dan.
“Yes, it’s right. Before that, I’m going to perform my own latest song to mom and dad.” answered Kris.
“Why you don’t perform it now?” asked Dan.
“I must prepare my things for school.” answered Kris.
Then the house bell was ringing.
“We got a guest!” said Mrs. Neil while she opened the door.
“Hi, Mrs. Neil, is Kris still in here?” asked Zeke.
“Yes, he’s still here, he’s still eating his breakfast.” answered Mrs. Neil.
“May I come in?” asked Zeke.
“Sure, be my guest.” answered Mrs. Neil.
Zeke came in to the house and met Kris at the dining room.
“Hi, Zeke, you came so early.” said Kris.
“Yeah, I don’t have any activities on my home, and I will stay here until 10 AM, as we promised.” said Zeke.
“So, what should we do now?” asked Kris.
“Maybe we can watch something on your iPhone, such as Glee, My Life as Liz, Wizards of Waverly Place or Big Time Rush.” answered Zeke.
“We can watch it on my Apple TV in my room.” said Kris.
“Sounds great.” said Zeke.

At 9 AM, Kris and Zeke were still watching their favorite shows on Apple TV.
“Kris, its 9 AM!” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, it’s 9 AM already!” said Kris while he turned off the Apple TV.
“I can’t believe we spent our time so long, okay, let’s prepare anything to school.” said Zeke.
“I’m already done it before you turned on Apple TV. And I have to perform in front of my parents.” said Kris.

At 9:45 AM, Kris, Dan and Zeke were ready to go, but Kris wanted to perform in front of his parents.
“Zeke, you can call a taxi right after I perform my new song.” said Kris.
Then Mr. and Mrs. Neil came.
“Kris, I knew you will back to school now, and I will miss you.” said Mrs. Neil.
“Madam, our son wants perform his song in front of us.” said Mr. Neil.
“Sorry, sir.” said Mrs. Neil.
Kris started to play his guitar and play the song, and then he sang “I came home to my hometown to cure my homesick. Hoping I would cure my homesick when I was in my hometown. But I got lost for a long time. Then you come to help me. You helped me to find the way to get home. Every day I always hoped to go back home. Because I’m quickly really have homesick.I’m always wondering when I come back home, because I missed you. Now I’m finally coming home, I’m finally at home. Now it’s time to say goodbye. I hope I can go home again, because I missed you. Now I’m finally coming home, I’m finally at home. Now I’m finally coming home, I’m finally at home.”

Comments

Popular Posts