Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 15

The Power of Rap

In Logan’s house, he was hearing Fort Minor songs.
“I wonder why Mike Shinoda decided to hiatus. Never mind, time to hear Eminem.” said Logan.
Nick came in to Logan’s house.
Logan surprised, “Why don’t you knock the door first?” asked him.
“Logan, our principal has rap music played over the school intercom, he likes rap song.” said Nick.
“Well, how did you know?” asked Logan.
“Well…” answered Nick, he told the story:

In the principal’s office, “I like most rap songs, I want to play those in entire Binus International School.” said the principal.
“Yes, you can do that.” said the headmaster.
“You agree, sir?” asked the principal.
“Yes, but play it when it’s recess time.” answered the headmaster.

“So, my favorite rap songs like Eminem, Jay-Z, Drake, B.o.B, Black Eyed Peas and Fort Minor will be played in the recess time!” said Nick.
“He likes that, I like that too.” said Logan.
“You mean ‘that’ is rap?” asked Nick.
“Yes.” answered Logan.
“Ok, we’ll hear it in the school tomorrow.” said Nick.
“I hope so.” said Logan.

The next day, Aaron and Oli came to Binus International School, they heard Jay-Z’s songs in the entire school.
“Why you played Jay-Z song?” asked Oli to Aaron,
“That wasn’t me!” answered Aaron.
“Maybe, the principal played it to us!” said Oli.

In the locker room, Logan sang Fort Minor’s song ‘Believe Me’ “I guess That this is where we've come to, If you don't want to, Then you don't have to believe me, But I won't be there when you go down, Just so you know now, You're on your own now believe me.”
“Logan, is that ‘Believe Me’ from Fort Minor?” asked Nick.
“Um, yes. Yes, it is. I like this song so much.” answered Logan.
“Logan, that song was released on 2005, are you not bored with that song?” asked Nick.
“No, I’m not. It one of my best song I’ve ever heard.” answered Logan.
“Wow.” said Nick.
“By the way, I want to record ‘Believe Me’ in The WR Records.” said Logan.
“Wow, you’re going to be solo rapper artist?” asked Nick.
“Yes.” answered Logan, but he thought that Nick was feeling sad after he answered. He said again “Don’t worry; I’m not going to quit from the band. This is just my side-projects.” answered Logan.
“Oh, I see…” said Nick.

After school, Aaron opened his locker, and he took his notebook (Not a laptop), and Carlos met him.
“How’s your day after hearing those rap songs?” asked Carlos.
“Um…, I enjoyed it. I like rap songs, of course.” answered Aaron.
“Can you rap?” asked Carlos.
“Why do you ask that?” said Aaron.
“I’ll tell you after you answer.” said Carlos.
“Carlos, sorry, I can’t rap just like Eminem or Jay-Z. I’m an pop singer, not an rapper.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I ask about this because I want to be rapper too.” said Carlos.
“Okay, I’m going to make my alternative rap song.” said Aaron.
“I’m going to rap?” asked Carlos.
“Yes, yes you are.” answered Aaron.
“Ok, let’s rap in my house!” said Carlos.

In The WR Records, Logan sang and rapped Fort Minor’s song ‘Believe Me’, “I guess, That this is where we've come to, If you don't want to, Then you don't have to believe me. But I won't be there when you go down, Just so you know now, You're on your own now believe me.”
“Stop, Logan! I think you should have more practice for rap and sing this song. If you want your debut single commercially released, you must practice more rap.” said Ben.
“Sir, I thought this gonna be easy, but…” said Logan.
“This is not a pop song, Logan. This is a hip-hop song; you must be serious about this! Rap is not going to be easy, Logan Wentz.” said Ben.
“Let’s record my voice again.” said Logan.

In Carlos’ house, Aaron had just finished writing his alternative rap song.
“Here, how’s my song?” asked Aaron.
“It’s sucks.” answered Carlos.
“What!?” shouted Aaron.
“Too many swearing words in this song, we’re teenagers, Aaron. We’re not allowed to write an explicit song.” said Carlos.
“Carlos, many rap songs used profanities, Carlos. Why I mustn’t use these?” asked Aaron.
“Because we’re going to make alternative rap song with teen style.” answered Carlos.
“You mean Teen Alternative Rap, it doesn’t exist!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, but we’ll make it.” said Carlos. “But first, I want you to sing ‘Nothin’ On You’ by B.o.B, I’ll rap, and you’ll sing.”
“Ok, I’ll sing now.” said Aaron, and then he sang “Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothin' on you baby”
Then Carlos rapped “Not not not nothin' on you babe, not not nothin' on you. I know you feel where i'm coming from, regardless of the things in my past that i've done, most of it really was for the hell of the fun, on the carousel so around I spun, with no directions just tryna get some, tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun, this is how i lost more than i had ever won, and honestly i ended up with none. There’s no much nonsense, it's on my conscience. I’m thinking baby i should get it out, and i don't wanna sound redundant, but i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know. But never mind that we should let it go, cause we don't wanna be a TV episode, and all the bad thoughts just let them go, go, go, go, go.”
“Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothin' on you baby” sang Aaron.
“not not not nothin' on you babe, not not nothin' on you” rapped Carlos.
“they might say hi and I might say hey, but you shouldn't worry about what they say, cause they got nothin' on you baby, nothin' on you baby” sang Aaron.
“Okay, that’s enough! We should write our song now!” said Carlos

At 9:50 PM, “Finished!” shouted Aaron and Carlos.
“See, we can make rap song without coarse words.” said Carlos.
“Oh no, it’s almost 10 PM, I guess we’re going to rap this song tomorrow. I’m going home, if not, dad will be mad on me.” said Aaron.
“Okay, Aaron. See you tomorrow.” said Carlos.

The next day, Victoria and Melati came to school, they heard rap songs again.
“Oh no! Those rap songs are getting worse!” said Victoria.
“Masya Allah, those bad words like a…“ said Melati.
“Don’t tell that word!” said Victoria.
“Victoria, I think we should talk to the principal, that rap songs are making people dumb.” said Melati.

In the Principal Room, Melati and Victoria knocked the door.
“Come in.” said the principal.
Melati and Victoria came in.
“Hi, there.” said the principal.
“Sir, I think you should stop playing rap music.” said Melati.
“What?” asked the principal.
“I repeat, I think you should stop playing rap music.” answered Melati.
“We claim that those songs are included with explicit content, and those might make us dumb.” said Victoria.
“Girls, what are you talking about? Music makes us smart, doesn’t it?” asked the principal.
“Yes, but…” answered Victoria.
Melati continued Victoria’s answer “…some songs are not good for younger people like us.”
“Girls, come here again after school, I want you to sing one song.” said the principal.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand finished writing his own rap song.
“My rap song has finished! Now I must sing it.” said Gahwand.
“You can’t say it sing, say it rap! Sing and rap are different!” said Yagumi.
“No! They are same!” said Gahwand.
“C’mon! They’re really different.” said Yagumi.
“Forget it, Yagumi!” said Gahwand.

After school, Aaron came to Carlos’ house, and they performed their own alternative rap song.
“Wow! You’re great, Aaron. I’m sure you can be a songwriter.” said Carlos.
“Thanks, Carlos. But, I don’t want to be a songwriter.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you can be a songwriter, I mean singer-songwriter!” said Carlos.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing.
“Is that your iPhone 4?” asked Carlos.
“Yes, yes it is.” answered Aaron. He answered his incoming video call.
“Go! Go!” said Boss, he played ‘In Da Club’ by 50 Cent.
“Boss.” called Aaron.
“Sorry, Aaron. I was rapping, because your mission is related to rap music. Evil Professor Gahwand has just written rap song, and the song may be suspicious.” said Boss.
“Explicit content?” asked Carlos.
“And strong language?” asked Aaron.
“Both of them, and I want you to find out what he’s up to!” answered Boss. Then he rapped again and ended the call.
“Carlos, maybe I need your help.” said Aaron.
“Boo yeah! To Gahwand’s Incorporated, right?” asked Carlos.

In Nick’s house, Nick rapped ‘Boom Boom Pow’ song “Yo, I got that hit that beat the block, You can get that bass overload, I got the that rock and roll, That future flow. That digital spit, Next level visual shit, I got that boom boom pow, How the beat bang, boom boom pow.”
“Nick!” called Phoebe.
“Yes, sis?” answered Nick.
“Logan wants to see you.” said Phoebe.
After that, Nick met Logan in the living room. “How’s your single?” asked Nick.
“I did it! I recorded it!” answered Logan.
“Awesome! The single will be released tomorrow, won’t it?” asked Nick.
“No, it won’t. But it will be released three days from now. Anyway, I’ve got my own single, this is just a sample.” answered Logan.
“Wow! I want to hear your voice, can I?” asked Nick.

Aaron and Carlos came to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“What should we do now?” asked Carlos.
“We should stop Gahwand now. Now let’s get inside.” said Aaron.
They came inside of the building, and then they saw Gahwand in one room.
“Carlos, I’ll come inside. You stay here after I freed myself from his trap.” said Aaron.
“Ok, now I know why you say that. If we come inside together, we trapped.” said Carlos.
“That might be difficult.” said Aaron.
“Ok, I’ll stay here.” said Carlos.
Aaron came inside the room and met Gahwand.
“Ah, Aaron, you opened the door and caught me. By the way, I have my rapper bodyguard!” said Gahwand. He called his bodyguard.
Then the bodyguard caught Aaron and then he rapped.
“You’ve just written rap song, haven’t you?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, I have. I have just written my own explicit rap song!” answered Gahwand.
“Duh, the song may cause some or much controversies, the song might be controversial.” said Aaron.
“Just I think you would say that, Aaron. I have my explicit song maker, which makes all songs into much explicit content! I will make all songs into explicit and negative messages into evil! And I will make all people in the entire Jabodetabek into evil!” said Gahwand.

In the school principal’s office, Melati and Victoria sang their own version of ‘Out of My Face’.
“It's not chipped, when I crack. Oh we're shattered...” sang Victoria.
Then Melati rapped “Victoria, I was in the million dollar meeting he was cheating, All up in the mosque, he was sneakin’ with the deacon, Cats away, well the mice will play. Lol smiley face have a nicer day. Cuz pop pop pop it goes my rubberband, So stop stop stop sniffin that contraband, Cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced, Attention! About face.”
Victoria sang again “I thought we had something special, we had something good, But I should'n let another mechanic under my hood, If you see me walking by ya boy, don't you even speak pretend you on a sofa, and I'm on MTV. Might see me on a poster, see me at a show. But you won't see me for free boy, this ain't no promo. When I break, I break boy. Up out my face boy, Up out my face boy, Up out my face, I break, Up out my face boy, Up out my face boy, Up out my face, I break.” Then she stopped singing. “Sir, this is R&B song, not rap song.”
“But Nicki Minaj rapped in that song.” said Principal.
“Victoria, I know this is not a rap song, but there’s some rap music by the way.” said Melati.
“Sir, I think I have found a message from this song, cheating is unacceptable. We don’t accept people who are cheating.” said Victoria.
“I think R&B and rap music are not bad for us.” said Melati.
“Well, then I think I should stop playing rap songs in the entire school.” said the principal.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was going to activate his explicit song maker.
“Say goodbye to clean songs, now its explicit songs!” said Gahwand.
Carlos accidently touched a wax, “Wax! The bodyguard was made of wax! I need to melt it!” said Carlos. He picked up the gun and shot the chandelier and it melt Gahwand’s bodyguard, it was made of wax.
“Carlos?” said Aaron.
“What are you doing with my bodyguard!?” asked Gahwand.
“I didn’t do it.” answered Aaron.
“I did.” answered Carlos.
“Very nice, and you’re too…” said Gahwand before he was punched by Aaron, and he accidently pressed the clean button. “Ah, shit! All songs will be not explicit anymore!”
“Aaron, may I press this button?” asked Carlos while he mentioned the self-destruct button.
“YES!” answered Aaron.
“NOOO!!!” yelled Gahwand.
Carlos pressed the self-destruct button and the explicit song maker was destroyed. “I DID IT!!” yelled Carlos.
“NOOOOO!!!” yelled Gahwand.
“Let’s go, Carlos. We finished our mission.” said Aaron.
“Wait, Aaron!” said Carlos.
“Fuck you!!!” yelled Gahwand.

Three days later, Aaron opened his house front door and he got a CD single by Logan.
“Whoa, ‘Believe Me’ from Logan. Fort Minor’s song.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, what’s that?” asked Henry.
“My friend has just sent me his latest CD single, Logan recorded it.” answered Aaron.
“Wow! Is he quit from the band?” asked Henry.
“Of course not, Dad! He wants to do a side-project, he can rap.” answered Aaron.
“I think the song is gonna be great, want to hear it?” asked Henry.
“Sure, dad.” answered Aaron.

Comments

Popular Posts