Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 9

Episode 9: Ready to Be an Agent?

At Binus International School, “Damn, I’m so bored.” said Jordan.
“Bro, I’m bored too!” said Dan.
“C’mon, we never going to make it like Aaron.” said Jordan.
“Bro, we are studying like this just because we want get good grades in exam.” said Dan.
Then Aaron came, “Hi, Dan and Jordan, what are you doing?” asked him.
“We’re studying just like you.” answered Dan.
“But, I’m bored.” said Jordan.
“Bro!” shouted Dan.
“Okay, good luck, then. See you.” said Aaron. Then he left his iPhone in the table.
“Aaron, your iPhone!” said Dan. Then he picked Aaron’s iPhone. “Hmmm… Let’s see what music that he has.” He touched the music button.
“Bro, what are you doing?” asked Jordan.
“Checking for his favorite music artists.” answered Dan.
“Wow, he has Carrie Underwood, Selena Gomez, Kris Allen, David Cook, Mitchell Musso, and Lady Gaga songs.” said Jordan.
“Let’s check his TV shows in his iPhone.” said Dan. He checked Aaron’s TV shows in iPhone.
“FlashForward, Glee, Phineas and Ferb, The Troop, NCIS: LA, and many more.” said Jordan. Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, it’s incoming video call from Boss. “Boss, who is he?”
“I don’t know, let’s answer.” said Dan, he answered the incoming video call.
“Good afternoon, Aaron. Evil Professor Gahwand is trying to attack the entire Jabodetabek with Tennis Ball Rain, you should stop him, Aaron!” said Boss, he didn’t notice that he was talking to Dan and Jordan.
“Cool, what!? Tennis Ball Rain!” said Dan.
“That’s would be dangerous, we should stop him.” said Jordan.
“Huh? Whoa, what the hell!? Who are you?” asked Boss.
Then Dan ended the call, “C’mon!” said Dan.

Meanwhile, in Aaron’s house. “Mom!” called Aaron.
“Yes, Aaron?” said Laura.
“Did you see my iPhone?” asked Aaron.
“I don’t know, Aaron. Try to remember where you put it.” answered Laura.
“Oh no, dad bought it for me.” said Aaron.
Then Laura picked up the phone call, “Hello, yeah, ehem. It’s for you, Aaron.” said Laura.
Then Aaron took the phone, “Hello.” said him.
“Aaron, your friends took your iPhone, they picked up my video call, and they are on the way to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building!” said Boss.
“My iPhone! I left it in the school! I will right there, Boss!” said Aaron. He ended the call.

Dan and Jordan arrived at Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “What a huge building, bro…” said Dan.
“Holy…” said Jordan. Then Dan slapped him, “Oh yeah, we should stop Gahwand!” said Jordan. They entered that building.

Back to Aaron, “Aaron!” called Oli.
“Yes, Oli?” said Aaron.
“I had bad feeling about Dan and Jordan! They’re in real danger! They…” said Oli.
“Oli, I know, Boss called me that they are in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.” said Aaron.
“Where’s your iPhone?” asked Oli.
“Dan and Jordan brought it.” answered Aaron.
“Just I thought.” said Oli.
“Oli, we must save them before it’s too late!” said Aaron.

“Ha ha ha ha!!! Tennis balls are ready, I’m ready for make tennis ball rain!” shouted Gahwand.
Then Dan and Jordan came, “We’re going to stop you!” shouted Jordan.
“Bro, don’t yell! You ruined our plan!” said Dan.
“Who are you? Another teen agents?” asked Gahwand.
“Um… yes.” said Dan.
“We’re going to stop you, Gahwand!” shouted Jordan.
“But, no one is going stop me!” shouted Gahwand. He trapped Dan and Jordan.
“Hey, let me out!” shouted Jordan.
“Bro, he’s evil, he always trapped agents.” said Dan.
“That’s right!” said Gahwand.
“So, what do you mean about Tennis Ball Rain?” asked Jordan.
“Yeah, you see when I was a teenager, I always lost in tennis match, and then my friends were laughing at me! So, I will make all tennis players and the entire people in Jabodetabek not play tennis anymore and scared by tennis ball! Behold, my Tennis Ball Rain controller!” answered Gahwand.
“That’s an evil and suck idea.” said Dan.
“What!? You will make all entire Jabodetabek people not playing tennis anymore just with this!?” shouted Jordan.
“Yes.” answered Gahwand.
“I must say that Tennis is my favorite sport, I started to play it when I was in elementary school, I enjoyed tennis so much. If you want to do your idea, I won’t let you do that!” shouted Jordan. He punched the trap.
“It’s no use, the trap is strong, you know.” said Gahwand.
“You BASTARD!!!!” yelled Jordan.

Aaron and Oli arrived in front of Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “Can we just come in?” asked Oli.
“We enter the building just from the windows.” answered Aaron. Then he and Oli climbed the building.

50 meters later, “Aaron, it’s so high, are you we will be safe?” asked Oli.
“Yes, I am.” answered Aaron. He kicked the window and came in.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!” shouted Oli, then he arrived down.
“Aaron! Oli!” called Dan.
“Dan! Jordan!” called Aaron.
“Aaron, you arrived, but you’re too late!” said Gahwand, he was going to turn on his Tennis Ball Rain Controller, but Aaron kicked him.
“Wow, so fast.” said Oli.
Aaron punched Gahwand until he accidently pushed the self-destruct button, the machine was destroyed. “How do you like that?” asked Aaron.
“No, I don’t like that! I will kick you, HEAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Gahwand. He was going to kick Aaron, but Aaron evaded, and he kicked the trap until Dan and Jordan free.
“YEAAAH!!” shouted Dan and Jordan.
“What the!?” shouted Gahwand.
“We’re free! Now we can do anything that we want!” said Dan.
Then Jordan saw Gahwand, “No one will ruin my favorite sport! Take this!!” shouted Jordan. Then he threw Gahwand away from the building.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!! FUCK YOU, Jordan!!!” shouted Gahwand.
“Huh? Did he just call my name?” said Jordan.

The next day, at school. “Being an teen agents is so rock!” said Jordan.
“Yeah, it’s the coolest job of my life.” said Dan.
“Dan, Jordan, listen, you shouldn’t tell this to others, because it’s my secret.” said Aaron.
“But why did we know it?” asked Dan.
“Because you’re my best friends, you’re also caught me as teen agent.” answered Aaron.
“By the way, Aaron, this sexy picture of Lady Gaga was cute; I set this into your wallpaper.” said Jordan.
Then Aaron surprised, “How… How did you find it!? This photo is in my secret folder!” shouted Aaron.
“I guessed the password, and it was correct, the password is… Lady Gaga is my favorite.” said Jordan.
“By the way, I have this picture too.” said Oli.
“Oli, how dare you!?” shouted Aaron.
“Ok, I’ll send this picture to my phone, Oli sent it via Bluetooth.” said Jordan.
“Ok, you’re really like sexy pictures, Jordan.” said Oli.
“No! Stop it!” shouted Aaron.
“Nah, it’s sent.” said Jordan.
“NOOOOOO!!!” shouted Aaron.

Comments

Popular Posts