Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 8

Episode 8: Aaron’s Birthday

Today was Aaron’s birthday! Dan and Jordan came to visit him. Dan rang the door bell, and then Henry opened the door.
“Good morning, Mr. Henry!” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan and Jordan. Hello, just I thought you two would come here.” said Henry.
“Mr. Henry, do you know if today is Aaron’s birthday?” asked Jordan.
“Yeah, I remember. I’m his father, I always remember. By the way, he still sleeping.” answered Henry.
“Still sleeping? He never change, he always overslept.” said Jordan.
“Bro!” said Dan.
“Sorry, bro.” said Jordan.
“By the way, Mr. Henry, we are going to plan Aaron’s birthday party, and it will be surprise!” said Dan.
“Mr. Henry, don’t tell Aaron until the party up!” said Jordan.
“Don’t worry, I can keep this secret!” said Henry.

Meanwhile, Vivian came to visit his father in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“Hello, my daughter! How are you doing, Vivian?” asked Gahwand opened the door.
“Dad, please stop!” said Vivian.
“Vivian, you’re my beloved daughter. You always come to visit me! Is there something to talk, my daughter?” asked Gahwand.
“Dad! You’re in this article, according to this, you’re UGLIEST man in the entire Jabodetabek!” answered Vivian.
“You must be kidding! Let me look!” said Gahwand, he took the article, and that’s right! He is the ugliest man in the entire Jabodetabek. “I’m the ugliest man in the entire Jabodetabek?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Back to Aaron’s house, Aaron was still sleeping, and then he woke up. He picked his iPhone and answer his incoming video call from his boss.
“Boss, what’s going on? I’m still sleeping.” said Aaron.
“Sorry, Aaron. There’s about Gahwand, he is the ugliest person in the entire Jabodetabek. He may plan his evil intention. You should visit him!” said Boss.
“Ok, after I take a shower and eat my breakfast.” said Aaron.
“By the way, Aaron, Happy Birthday to you.” said Boss.

Meanwhile, “We should order birthday cake and the decorations those Aaron like them.” said Oli.
“What his favorite?” asked Dan.
Then Melati and Paskibra troop came, “Hi, Oli.” said Melati.
“Hi, Melati.” said Oli.
“What are you doing?” asked Melati.
“We’re planning for Aaron’s birthday party.” answered Oli.
“By the way, do you have any idea for Aaron’s favorite things?” asked Jordan.
“No, I don’t know.” answered Melati.
“Maybe we should ask Mr. Henry.” said Dan.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building. “At last! Another evil intention!” said Gahwand. Then Aaron kicked him suddenly. “Aaron, another unexpected surprise. I have another surprise for you!” Then Gahwand pushed the red button on the remote, and then Aaron trapped.
“What is this!?” said Aaron.
“WA HA HA HA HA!!! This is the human-sized bottle! My latest trap intention, and behold! My Ugly-maker!” said Gahwand.
“Ugly-maker?” said Aaron.
“That’s right, Aaron! I made this because according to the magazine, I’m the ugliest man in the entire Jabodetabek. I will make me the most handsome man in the entire Jabodetabek, and I will make all people in the entire Jabodetabek uglier than me!” said Gahwand.

“Mr. Henry!” called Dan.
“Yes, Dan?” said Henry.
“I have some questions for you. Do you know what Aaron’s favorite stuff is?” asked Dan.
“Well, he likes car, and he also likes pop music.” answered Henry.
“Wow! He likes automotive.” said Dan.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, “I’ll start make everyone ugly!!!” shouted Gahwand. He pushed the red button on the Ugly-maker.

Back to the party, “Automotive decorations? That’s rocks!” said Oli.
Suddenly Oli, Jordan, Melati and all Paskibra troop members became ugly.
“What happens to us!?” said Nina.
“We’re UGLY!?” said Melati.
Then Dan came back, “What happens with you guys!?” asked Dan. Suddenly, Dan also became ugly. “Ah! What happens to me?”

“Wa ha ha ha!!! At last, I’m the most handsome man in the entire Jabodetabek!” shouted Gahwand.
“Gahwand!” called Aaron.
“Yes, Aaron?” said Gahwand.
Then Aaron kicked and punched Gahwand, and then Gahwand accidently pushed the red button on the Ugly-maker.

Back to the party again, “What should we do if we’re ugly!?” said Melati.
Suddenly, they came back to normal.
“I’m me again!” said Jordan.
“Yeah, bro! Me too!” said Dan
“And I’m Oli again!” said Oli.
“We’re ours again!?” said Paskibra troops members

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I’m the ugliest man in the entire Jabodetabek!!” said Gahwand. Then Aaron kicked Gahwand to outside. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!! FUCK YOU, Aaron!!!” Then he landed on the tree.
“Hey! It’s the ugliest man in the entire Jabodetabek!” said the man. Then the entire people around him laughed at him.
“Dad!” said Vivian.

Aaron came back to home; he took the note in front door. “Come to your home backyard. This is my birthday party or not?” said Aaron. Then Aaron went to the backyard.
“SURPRISE!! Happy birthday!!” shouted all entire people in the party.
“Guys, you plan this birthday party for me? AWESOME!!” shouted Aaron. Then Henry and Laura hugged him.
“Happy birthday, Aaron!” said Henry.
“You’re now 17 years old, Aaron. I hope you can do well in school and we wish you all the best.” said Laura. Then Aaron blow up the candle, and all entire guests cheer.
“Aaron!” shouted Oli. Then he hugged Aaron. Dan and Jordan hugged Aaron too.

Comments

Popular Posts