The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 2

I Want More Teen Pop

At 9 PM, in Kris and Lewbert’s room, Lewbert was performing his own punk rock song very loudly.
Kris couldn’t sleep if Lewbert keep singing his song very loudly.
“Lewbert, I’m trying to sleep, can you sing your song very soft?” asked Kris.
“Of course not! I’m a punk rock singer, and I must sing very loudly!!” yelled Lewbert.
“Lewbert, you can sing loudly, but not in this room!” said Kris.
“SHUT UP! NOW YOU MUSTN’T DISTURB MY REHEARSAL! NOW DON’T DISTURB ME NOW!!!” shouted Lewbert.
“Fine! I’ll move out from your room!!” yelled Kris, and he left the room.

“He is so damn!” said Kris.
Then Robby met and asked him “Hi, Kris, going out tonight?”
“Of course not, sir, I’m mad because my roommate disturbed me, he still singing very loudly!” said Kris.
“I see, and I think you need another roommate.” said Robby.
“GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!!!” yelled Dan suddenly from his room, and he kicked out his roommate.
“I think you got your new roommate.” said Robby.
“Dan! Thank you very much, sir!” said Kris, and then he went to Dan’s room.
“Thanks for what?” asked Robby.

Kris came in to Dan’s room.
“Kris, why you didn’t knock the door first?” asked Dan.
“That’s ok, we’re brothers, and I heard you have just kicked out your roommate.” answered Kris.
“Yeah, and what brings you come here?” asked Dan again.
“Lewbert sucks, he doesn’t want to stop singing loudly.” answered Kris.
“So you’re going to be my roommate?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I am going to be your roommate and as your real brother.” answered Kris.
After that, Dan hugged Kris “Kris, I love you as my own brother.” said him.
“I love you too, but as my brother.” said Kris.

At 9:30 PM, Kris was updating his status on Twitter on his Sony Vaio laptop, while Dan was doing yoga.
Kris typed his status on Twitter, and his statuses are: ‘Lewbert really sucks, it seems I don’t want to see his face again.’ And ‘My brother, Dan is now my roommate, and I can chat with him about my daily activities.’
“Kris, are you still awake?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I am still awake.” answered Kris.
“Ok, I’m done with my yoga practice, how about you?” asked Dan.
“I’m done with my laptop, and I’m going to sleep. I think I need shirtless.” answered Kris, and then he took his shirt off and went to bed.
“Ok, good night, bro.” said Dan.

The next day, at 7 AM, Kris was checking his locker.
“Hi, Kris.” called Miranda.
“Hi, Miranda, whatcha doin?” asked Kris.
“I’m waiting for you, is that very nice?” answered Miranda.
“Yeah, you’re very nice.” said Kris while he closed his locker and he started to take a walk with Miranda.
“Kris, I heard you have moved out from Lewbert’s room, and you moved to your brother’s room.” said Kris.
“Yeah, you’re right, Lewbert really sucks, and he’s really annoying. He’s put a spider on my lunch.” said Miranda.

Miranda talked about her yesterday lunch, while she left her table for wash her hands, Lewbert put an spider on her food. Miranda came back and she realized that there was an spider on her food.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” yelled Miranda.
Lewbert laughed at her.

“Oh yeah, he is so annoying.” said Kris.
Then Alyson came, and then Kris and Miranda were surprised after they saw her messy hair and it looks burnt.
“What happens with your hair?” asked Kris.
I was electrocuted when I was going to use my hair dryer.” answered Alyson.
“That’s bad.” said Miranda.
“Yes, it is bad!” said Alyson.
Then Lewbert came and he said “Look this messy hair!”
All students laughed at Alyson’s hair.
“What are you laughing at!?” asked Alyson.

At the music class, Robby talked about the first task.
“Kids, I want you to explore your favorite music genre, but you must do it in a group of four or five people!” said Robby.
“Ok, I think we’re going to in one group.” said Dan.
“Yes, Dan! Good idea!” said Kris.
“I’m going to join you!” said Miranda.
“Me too!” said Alyson.
“Okay, we’re in one group!” said Kris.
“YEAH!!” shouted Dan, Alyson and Miranda.
“Kris, because you know about music, you’ll decide what music genre will we explore.” said Miranda.
“Because my favorite musical genre is teen pop, so I choose it.” said Kris.
“TEEN POP ROCKS!!!” shouted Alyson while he stand up in her chair until she fell.
“Wait, one more thing, after you collected the paper tomorrow, one member of the group must perform the song that related to the genres.” said Robby.
“Ok, I will sing my own teen pop song.” said Kris.
“I agree with you.” said Alyson.
“We knew it!” said Dan and Miranda.

At 1 PM, Kris was playing his guitar in his room and he sang “If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my girlfriend. And I’ll be your boyfriend who always trusts you. And we’re start dating, watching the sunset on the beach, and then we kiss with the love song.”
Then Dan came and he said “Kris, shall we start our music homework?” asked Dan.
“Oh yeah, let’s do it, man!” answered Kris.

Kris and his group mates were in the cafeteria, they had just finished discuss about Teen Pop.
“Kris, have you choose your own song for tomorrow?” asked Miranda.
“Yes, I have, and I will sing ‘If We Have our First Kiss’, it would be great.” answered Kris.
“Yeah, I like that song! I always hear it on your MySpace.” said Alyson.
“Can you perform now, Kris, I want to hear it!” said Dan.
“Okay, I’ll perform in my room.” said Kris.

“If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my girlfriend. And I’ll be your boyfriend who always trusts you. And we’re start dating, watching the sunset on the beach, and then we kiss with the love song.” sang Kris while he also played his guitar.
Dan, Miranda and Alyson clapped their hands for Kris.
“That was great! If you perform like that, we will get A!” said Alyson.
“Alyson, the score doesn’t include the performance.” said Miranda.
“Oh.” said Alyson.
“Okay, that’s all for our meeting! Thank you so much!” said Dan.
“Kris, Dan, thank you so much, it was fun.” said Miranda.
“Yeah, I hope we’re working together in another projects.” said Alyson.
“Yeah, I hope so! See you, girls!” said Kris.
Miranda and Alyson left.
“WOO! That was fun!” said Dan.
“Yeah, man! And I must update my status on my Twitter.” said Kris while he took his iPhone, and he updated his status on Twitter.

The next day, in the music class.
“Kids, now we’re have teen pop group and punk rock group left, and who’s going to first?” asked Robby.
“I am!” said Lewbert, and then he said “Music!”
The punk rock music played very loudly.
Then Lewbert started to sing “YOU! You very *CENSORED* your brain! YOU! You very *CENOSRED*! And YOU! YOU’RE SO *CENSORED* AND I’M SO GOOD! And congrats, man! YOU’VE JUST MADE *CENSORED* song!”
“Lewbert!” called Robby.
“BOO!!!” shouted all students except Lewbert’s group mates.
“You’ve just used plenty of profanities! I can’t believe it, and I must give you C- for your paper score.” said Robby.
“Damn!” shouted Lewbert.
Then Kris stand up and was ready for perform his own song.
“Go, Kris!” shouted Alyson.
“Sir, I’m going to perform ‘If We Have our First Kiss’, it’s my own song.” said Kris.
“Okay, let’s begin.” said Robby.
Aaron played his guitar and sang “Oh yeah! There you go again meet me again. Yeah you! You're beautiful, you’re very beautiful. I love you. And you’re so charming. I want to date you. But let’s have our first kiss first. If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my girlfriend. And I’ll be your boyfriend who always trusts you. And we’re start dating, watching the sunset on the beach and then we play the love song. Oh yeah. When you kiss me, I can’t stop loving you. Of course! You want kiss me and making out with me. La la. I'll be your girlfriend. I guess you'll never know that I should win your star struck heart. If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my girlfriend. And I’ll be your boyfriend who always trusts you. And we’re start dating, watching the sunset on the beach and then we play the love song.”
All students and Robby were clapping their hands.
“Nice song, Kris. I think this song tells about Teen Love! And you got an A!” said Robby.
“Yes!” said Alyson, Dan, Miranda and Kris.
“But, Kris, I’m still want teen pop without the ‘kiss’ word.” said Robby.
And then the bell rang.

Kris was checking his locker when Robby came to him.
“Kristopher!” called Robby.
“Yeah, Robby?” asked Kris.
“Your song was great, I mean, you combined teen pop, pop rock and power pop into one song, I’m so proud of you as my favorite student.” said Robby.
“Thank you very much, sir. You’re kindest teacher I’ve ever met.” said Kris, and then he hugged Robby. After that, “And I won’t add more ‘kiss’ word on my songs.”

In the night, Kris updated his MySpace account on his laptop, and then he turned off his laptop.
“Kris, you should do some sports!” said Dan.
“I’m going to do it!” said Kris, and he took his shirt off and started to work out.

Comments

Popular Posts