Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 13

Previously on Teen Secret Agent

“You’re so great, Oli. You let my family use your family’s private jet.” said Aaron.
“Yeah, my pleasure.” said Oli.
“Ehem, we’re going to New York too.” said Jordan.
“New York City, bro.” said Dan.

“So, don’t tell me that we must defeat Gahwand again.” said Aaron.
“That’s right, he’s in the jail.” said Oli.
“I’m not going to talk about him, Aaron! I have another mission for you, a teen rogue agent has escaped from our prison, and he is in New York City, you must bust him!” said Boss.
“Who his or her name?” asked Jordan.
“His name is Johnny, he could be dangerous, you must be careful.” answered Boss.

“Johnny, he is a teen rogue agent, he was kicked out from his high school and changed his job to be a rogue agent.” said Aaron.
“He dropped out or was kicked out?” asked Jordan.
“He was kicked out, bro. Maybe from his evil ambitions.” answered Dan.

“Is that Mohawk-style hair boy is Johnny?” asked Jordan.
“SSSST!!” shouted Dan. “We should call Aaron.”

“Holy shit! What happened?” asked Dan.
“Guys, I think this is Johnny’s lair!” answered Oli.

“Well, what will you do now?” asked Aaron.
“I will call your Boss! I will rule the world!” shouted Johnny.
“I don’t let it happen!” said Aaron.

After that, Johnny took Aaron’s iPhone, “I’ll take that.” said him.
“Hey!” shouted Aaron.
“Oh no!” said Oli.

Season Finale: Agent’s Summer Vacation in the U.S! Part 2

Johnny called Boss via video call in Aaron’s iPhone. “Oh no… He’s going to call Boss and maybe he will be mad on us!” said Dan.
“I guess that we failed.” said Jordan.
“Good morning…, whoa, what the hell!? Is that you, Johnny!” shouted Boss.
“Yes, my evil daddy.” said Johnny.
“No way! Johnny is Boss’ dad?!” shouted Aaron.
“Dad, if you don’t want to promote me, they will die! Or if you promote me, I won’t kill them!” said Johnny.
“Don’t listen to him, Boss! It’s a trap!” shouted Jordan.
“Shut UP!” shouted Johnny.
“What should I do…” said Boss.
“Hurry, you must decide now! Or not, I’ll kill them first!” shouted Johnny.
“Boss…” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, in the hotel. “Where are those boys?” asked Laura.
“They told us that they went to Greenwich Village.” answered Henry.
“Henry, I worry about them. If something happen…” said Laura.
“Don’t say that, honey. If you say something about bad things happen to those boys, that will be happen.” said Henry.
“Honey, let’s go to Greenwich, I’m so worried.” said Laura.

“Hurry up!” shouted Johnny.
“Okay, my evil son, you’re promoted!” said Boss.
“What!?” shouted Jordan.
“He promoted!?” said Oli.
“Very good!!! You made a wrong decision! I will kill them!” shouted Henry.
“You’re son of bitch!!” yelled Jordan.
“He’s evil.” said Dan.
“So long, my enemies!” yelled Johnny. He pushed the red button, and then he pulled out to the hole. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” At the same time, Aaron and his friends was free from the trap.
“YAY!” shouted Dan and Jordan.
“We’re FREE! Now we can do anything we want!” said Dan.
“Let’s dance!” said Oli, and then he dance.
Johnny came out from the hole, “Damn you! I’m going to kill you all! HEAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Johnny. He tried to kill them.
“Oh yeah, take this!” shouted Aaron, he put the handcuff on Johnny’s hand.
“You’re Under Arrest!” said Jordan.
After that, Aaron took his iPhone, “Congratulations, Aaron. You bust Johnny, he will be sent to the prison.” said Boss.
“How about this building?” asked Aaron.
“We will destroy it.” answered Boss.
“Now?!” said Jordan.
“After we get out from here, bro.” said Dan.
“HEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” shouted Johnny.
When Johnny tried to punch them, Oli punch him first and made him collapse. “You’re already under arrest.” said him.

Aaron and his friends came outside, and then the police came to arrest Johnny.
“That was close.” said Jordan.
“And now, no evil people will be met by us!” said Jordan.
“We may meet them again, bro. In the prison.” said Dan.
“Oh, there you are boys.” said Laura. She came with Henry.
“So, what were you doing’?” asked Henry.
“We busted the evil villain, that’s the mission from Boss.” answered Aaron.
“Wow, how great. You did a good job.” said Laura.
“Thanks, mom.” said Aaron.
“So, what we’re going to do next?” asked Oli.
“I know, we watch World Cup in ESPN!” answered Henry.
“Oops! I forgetting about world cup.” said Jordan.
“Bro!” said Dan.
“See you!” said Aaron.

THE END OF SEASON 1!

Comments

Popular Posts