Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 10

Episode 10: You’re Under Arrest! Part 1

At Binus International School, “Hi, bro! Where’s my bag?” asked Jordan.
“I’m still looking for it, bro! My bag’s gone too!” answered Dan.
“Oh no, if we don’t find our bag, we can’t go home.” said Jordan.
“Bro, don’t say that.” said Dan.

“Where are Dan and Jordan?” asked Oli.
“They’re still looking for their bag.” answered Aaron.
“Hey, why the police are here?” asked Oli.
“I don’t know, let’s ask.” answered Aaron.

“Dan and Jordan, you two has been called by the headmaster in outside!” said Nina.
“Yeah, Nina.” said Dan. Then they went outside.

“Aaron! Oli! I want to meet them now!” said the headmaster.
“Sir, what’s wrong?” asked Oli and Aaron.
“I will tell you after them come.” answered the headmaster.
“Hello, mister. Hi too, Aaron and Oli.” said Dan and Jordan.
“Dan and Jordan! What the hell is this!” said the headmaster.
“Sir, what’s wrong?” asked Dan.
“The police found an illegal item!” said the headmaster.
“Sir, we didn’t bring anything illegal.” said Jordan.
“But it’s the proof, a COCAINE!!” said the police. Then Aaron, Oli, Dan and Jordan surprised.

Dan and Jordan were arrested. “I’m sorry, you two. You may got kicked out from this school, but you may stay in the prison.” said the headmaster.
“Police! They no way bring the illegal item just like cocaine!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, but they brought it.” said the police.
“Aaron! No need to worry about us.” said Dan.
“Our fate is decided by the court. Aaron, you must believe in us, we not bring that cocaine.” said Jordan.
“I believe in you.” said Aaron.
“Ok, let’s move on.” said the police. Then Dan and Jordan were sent to the prison.

The next day, Aaron was sad after he saw Dan and Jordan, his BFF were sent to the prison. He remembers that he met them for the first time in junior high school. Then someone rang the door bell. “Yeah, I’m coming!” said Aaron. Then he opened the door, it’s Oli.
“Aaron, have any news about Dan and Jordan?” asked Oli.
“I heard the court will be start on Sunday.” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, if we got a prove that they are innocent, we must prove them that they are innocent.” said Oli. But Aaron is still sad. “Aaron, don’t be sad.”
“I missed them, Oli.” said Aaron. Then he hugged Oli.
“Aaron, I know that you’re sad.” said Oli. Then Aaron took his guitar and started to play his own song.
“This is my song that tells me about my feeling of me after my BFF imprisoned.” said Aaron. Then he started to sing. “I know my feeling was empty, because you were imprisoned… You were my BFF, and I’m believed in you. I hope you’re innocent… I’m so sad when you were arrested because you brought some cocaine, but you said that not you who brought it… I will keep believe in you that you’re not guilty. I hope you’re innocent…” Then he hugged Oli again.
“Aaron, I’m so sad too. But I believed that they didn’t bring those cocaine.” said Oli.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, and then Aaron picked his iPhone and answered his incoming video call. “Hello, Boss.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you looked so sad.” said Boss.
“Yeah, Boss. Dan and Jordan were arrested.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you should come to my office! There’s something that I want to talk about.” said Boss.

Aaron and Oli came to Organization of Teen Secret Agent building. Then they met Boss in the main lobby.
“Good afternoon, Aaron, and… who are you?” asked Boss.
“I’m Oli, his childhood friend.” answered Oli.
“Boss, what will you talking about?” asked Aaron.
“Sit down in here.” said Boss. Then Aaron and Oli sit on the comfortable chair. Then there’s a waitress who served them a coffee or tea with sugar. “Coffee or tea?” said Boss.
“Thanks.” said Aaron and Oli.
“Aaron, I heard your friends were imprisoned.” said Boss.
“Yes, you’re right.” said Aaron.
“However, we found out that your friends aren’t guilty.” said Boss. Then Aaron and Oli were happy.
“Boss, really! Dan and Jordan are innocent!?” asked Aaron.
“Please don’t tell us that they guilty!” said Oli
“We found some photos from your school’s CCTV, take look of this pictures.” said Boss. Then he showed those photos in his laptop. Aaron and Oli realized that Gahwand is behind of this.
“Gahwand!” said Aaron.
“He is the person who I met in his incorporated building!” said Oli.
“Right, he not just only sent Dan and Jordan to the prison, he also sent another teenagers to the prison just because of drugs.” said Boss.
“Boss, can we have these photos?” asked Aaron.
Then Boss took Aaron’s iPhone and sent the pictures from his laptop to the iPhone. “Here, this could be useful.” said Boss.
“Thank you, Boss.” said Aaron and Oli.

At 3 PM, Aaron and Oli arrived in Aaron’s house. “We need another proof that Dan and Jordan are innocent.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, maybe we should watch The IW News at Evening.” said Oli.
“Yeah, good idea.” said Aaron. Then he turned on the TV. There’s a news that talked about imprisoned teenagers.
“Those teenagers are imprisoned because the police found those drugs in their bags. As of now, there’s nine hundred eleven teenagers are imprisoned because of this.” said the reporter.
“That’s it!” said Oli.
“Oli, I will sue Gahwand!” said Aaron.
“Hi, Aaron, hi, Oli.” said Henry.
“Dad, you’re still on work, aren’t you?” asked Aaron.
“I’m allowed to go home earlier than yesterday. So you will sue someone?” answered Henry.
“Dad, Boss has found out that Dan and Jordan are innocent! And also Nine hundred nine teenagers those are imprisoned just because of drugs.” said Aaron.
“So we will sue Aaron’s nemesis, Gahwand!!” said Oli.
“But if you lose on the court, you will sent to the prison too!” said Henry.
“Dad, don’t worry. Boss gave me an proofs that Dan and Jordan innocent.” said Aaron.
“He’s right, Mr. Henry.” said Oli.
“Okay, I will take you to the police station.” said Henry.
“Dad, we should visit Dan and Jordan first!” said Aaron.

Aaron, Oli and Henry arrived at the prison. “What do you want?” asked the police.
“We’re come here to visit Dan and Jordan.” answered Aaron.
“We’re going to talk to them.” said Oli.
“Ok, if you want to talk to them, just one person!” said the police.
“I’m going to talk to them.” said Aaron. Then he came inside.
“Ok, we’ll sue Gahwand!” said Oli to the police.

Aaron met Dan and Jordan. “Five minutes to talk!” said the police.
“Aaron, what are you doing here?” asked Dan.
“Bro, maybe he wants to free us.” said Jordan.
“Shut up!” said Dan.
“You two, I have a proof that you’re innocent. Gahwand is behind of this.” said Aaron.
“So we’re innocent?” asked Jordan.
“Definitely!” answered Aaron.
“So what are you doing, Aaron?” asked Dan.
“We’re going to sue Gahwand, and we prove that Gahwand is guilty.” answered Aaron.
“I have a suggestion for you, you should find the proofs as many as you can.” said Dan.
“Yeah, I know. Dan, Jordan, I promise that I will make you’re innocent.” said Aaron.
“TIME’S UP!” said the police.
“Dan, Jordan.” said Aaron. Then he hugged Dan and Jordan.

“The court will start tomorrow.” said Henry.
“Aaron, we should find any proof that makes Dan and Jordan innocent!” said Oli.
“I should ask to Boss.” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, the police came to visit him.
“Yeah?” said Gahwand.
“Mr. Gahwand, you have been sued by Aaron and his friends, the court will start tomorrow!” said the police.
“What!? Why!? What’s my fault?” asked Gahwand.
“They suspected you that you hid illegal drugs in nine hundred eleven teenagers’ bags.” said the Police.
“That’s it! I will sue them back!” said Gahwand.

In Aaron’s house, the police came, and then Laura opened the door.
“Yes?” said Laura.
“Are you Aaron’s mother?” asked the police.
“Yes, yes I Am.” answered Laura
“Your son has been sued by Mr. Gahwand.” said the Police.
“What!?” said Laura.
“Your son and your husband has been sued by Mr. Gahwand.” said the Police.
“I beg your pardon!?” yelled Laura.
“Your son has been sued back by Mr. Gahwand, the court will be start in Monday.” said the Police.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, he took a bag of cocaine and it will be prove that Dan and Jordan are guilty.

Can Dan and Jordan get free from the prison, or Gahwand will be innocent?

To be continued…

Comments

Popular Posts