Best of 2013 Episode 10

Opening the show in the Live Lounge, please welcome Icona Pop!!
Back to the studio, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your hosts, Nick, Holly, and Drew!!
*live studio audience cheers as Nick, Drew, and Holly walk to the stage*
*Nick, Drew, and Holly greet the audience*
*audience cheers*
Drew: “That was Icona Pop opening the show with their hit single, I Love It! *singing* I Love It!”
Holly: “That song was heavily used in most commercials, it really is! Thanks to the commercials, I really love the song!”
Nick: “Speaking about the commercials, tonight, we’ll be speaking the top 5 commercial during the show!”
Drew: “And our Best New Artist winner, Ariana Grande, will be here too performing her new single, Right There!”
Holly: “We’re also finding out the winner of the Best R&B! Here are the nominees! After this, we’re going to see the commercial #5 and video #70!”
Best R&B
Ariana Grande
Bruno Mars
Justin Timberlake
Rihanna
Robin Thicke
BEST COMMERCIALS OF 2013 #5
#70. Paramore – Still Into You (20426 pts.)
Holly: “That was Paramore – Still Into You in number 70 of 2013, and Kmart placed #5 in our Best Commercials of 2013! Still to come, number four best commercials and number 69! Here we go!”
BEST COMMERCIALS OF 2013 #4
#69. Jonas Brothers – First Time (20528 pts.)
Drew: “I’m now in the Live Lounge backstage, and Ariana Grande is right there for her makeup, she will be performing her latest single, Right There in the Live Lounge of course. But first, let’s surprise her by giving her the trophy for winning Best New Artist of 2013. Now let’s go, guys. *approaching Ariana Grande* Excuse me, ma’am.”
Ariana Grande: “Yeah?”
Drew: “You looked so pretty tonight, I wish you’re my girlfriend. *Ariana Grande laughs* Well, I’m saying this because… you’re winning the Best New Artist of 2013!! Congratulations!!”
*the producer gives the Best New Artist trophy to Ariana Grande*
Drew: “Anything do you want to say?”
Ariana Grande: “Oh my God! Thank you so much! Thank you!! Thank you very much for my fans, Republic Records, my record label, Republic Records, and of course Nickelodeon. Thank you so much, thank you!”
Drew: “Ariana, as an honor for being the Best New Artist, please introduce the video number 68.”
Ariana Grande: “Ladies and gentlemen, here’s video number 68! One Direction – Kiss You!!”
Drew: “And she is performing right after this and the commercial number 3!”
#68. One Direction – Kiss You (20539 pts.)
BEST COMMERCIALS OF 2013 #3
Performing her latest hit single, Right There,  please welcome Best New Artist Winner, Ariana Grande!!
Nick: “That was Ariana Grande, our Best New Artist of 2013, performing her new single, Right There!!”
Holly: “It’s really nice that Drew gave an honor to introduce One Direction – Kiss You, and she is nominated for Best R&B, which will be revealed at the end of the show!”
Nick: “I have another great news, Holly.”
Holly: “What is it?”
Nick: “Before the end of the show, Eminem’s new video, The Monster, will have its’ premiere! His new video will premiere before the end of the show!”
*audience cheers*
Nick: “Make sure you stay tuned during the show while waiting for the premiere! But before that, check out this most inspiring commercial of 2013, which is the number two of the best commercials of 2013.”
Holly: “And video number 67 right after this!”
BEST COMMERCIALS OF 2013 #2
#67. Kelly Clarkson – Catch My Breath (20809 pts.)
Nick: “That was Kelly Clarkson – Catch My Breath, our video number 67! And as I told you, here’s the premiere of Eminem’s new video, The Monster, enjoy!”
*audience cheers*
BEST COMMERCIALS OF 2013 #1
Drew: “I’m now in the Live Lounge once again with Ariana Grande, who will find out whether she wins the Best R&B as well, we’re going to get excited. You’re ready?”
Ariana Grande: “I’m ready!”
Drew: “Are you guys, ready?”
*audience cheers*
Drew: “And the winner of the Best R&B goes to… *pauses 5 seconds* It’s… you, Ariana Grande, congratulations!!!”
BEST NEW ARTIST
ARIANA GRANDE
*audience cheers as producer gives the Best R&B trophy to Ariana Grande*
Ariana Grande: “Whoa! I win again! I’m nervous! Thank you! Thank you once again! Thanks once again for my fans, my family, Republic Records, and of course Nickelodeon. I would like also to thank to my producers, Harmony Samuels, Scooter Braun, Babyface, and Matt Squire! Thank you so much once again! I love you guys!”
Drew: “Well, that was Ariana Grande, our best R&B artist of the year! Make sure you tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM JKT to find out the videos number 65 to 61! Ellie Goulding and James Arthur will be here performing in the Live Lounge, and we also have the premiere of John Mayer and Katy Perry’s new video! I’m Drew, representing Nick and Holly in the studio, good night, everyone! Video number 66, everybody! Good night!”
*audience cheers*
#66. Girls’ Generation – Love&Girls (21052 pts.)

Comments

Popular Posts