Her Life as Amanda Episode 2

The next day after Juleha’s dissapearance, Ikeh started cooking the breakfast which Juleha usually cooked for the family. Amanda came after taking a shower and greeted Ikeh. Ikeh gave her a birthday present.
“Sorry it was too late, but… happy birthday.” said Ikeh.
Amanda opened her birthday present from her dad, and she took a locket “A locket, it was belonged to mom?”
“Yes.”
“I wish my mom was here.”
“Oh sweetheart.”
Then Amanda hugged her dad, later she ate her breakfast.
***
Lizzy and Ririn arrived at school and they hadn’t seen Amanda yet since last night. Ririn feeled that Amanda was really upset to them after finding out that Amanda’s boyfriend had cheated on her with Amy Farah. Then Faiz came who regretted didn’t give the CD to Amanda last night. They texted Amanda and asked if she was mad, but it wasn’t sent, they started to worry if Amanda were mad at them. Later they saw Amanda’s boyfriend who walked in with Amy Farah, and they saw them kissing.
“Oh no, look at her boyfriend.” said Ririn.
Lizzy continued “And that bitch, too overdramatic. Anyway, I signed up for cheerleader tryouts!”
Amanda finally arrived and saw her boyfriend, and she hid, she said to herself “Mom, I wish you were not abducted by aliens.”
***
Meanwhile at the UFO, Juleha met all aliens who abducted her, she started to be terrified.
“I’m terrified! Who are these strange creatures! Aliens! Help me! Somebody!! Amanda!! Ikeh!!” shouted Juleha.
***
After school, Lizzy tried out for the cheerleader squad, the audition was about to watched by some students, including Amanda, Faiz, and Ririn.
“Amanda, are you mad at us?” asked Ririn, Amanda didn’t answer, she was afraid whether Amanda was mad.
“Amanda, you’re not going to answer, are you?” asked Faiz.
“No, I’m not mad at you, and I’m mad at my boyfriend who cheats on me.” answered Amanda.
“Amanda, I… have…” said Faiz.
“Hey, that’s Lizzy!” shouted Ririn.
Lizzy came to the stage and started cheerleading “Give me a F! Give me a U! Give me a C! And give me K!!”
The coach was upset and yelled “That means nothing!”
“What’s that supposed to mean!!” yelled Lizzy “Can I try again?”
“Yeah, you may, it’s almost 3 o’clock.”
Amanda got a text from her friend “Huh? He is making out with a girl in the locker room! Don’t tell me that the girl is Amy Farah again!”
“What?” asked Ririn.
“My boyfriend is making out with Amy Farah!” Amanda replied.
“Who cares?” asked Ririn again.
Amanda replied again “I DO!” She ran into the school.
“What’s wrong with Amanda?” asked Faiz.
“She will be devastated.” Ririn answered.
“What!? We got to stop her, c’mon!” Faiz yelled “AMANDA!!” He and Ririn chased Amanda.
***
At the locker room, Amanda’s boyfriend and Amy Farah were making out there, much to most students’ dismay, they attempted to stop them. Amanda and Faiz arrived and hit most students until they fell down overdramatically. Finally they met Amanda’s boyfriend.
Amanda confronted her boyfriend “Honey! What the hell are you doing here!? So she’s Amy Farah, isn’t she!?”

“Are you cheating on me!?” shouted Amy Farah, she slapped Amanda’s boyfriend “You’re son of the bitch!”
Amanda’s boyfriend started confronting her “You’re such a bitch!”
“You said you love me!” shouted Amanda.
Her boyfriend argued “And you didn’t!”
“I did!” argued Amanda.
“I never heard you said that!” shouted her boyfriend.
Faiz argued “Give her a break, she really loves you!”
“But why you cheated on me!?” Amanda asked.
Her boyfriend answered “You didn’t love me, bitch!”
“Looks like I will never love you anymore.” Amanda ended the conversation with her boyfriend which ended with break-up.
***
Back to the basketball field, Lizzy thought that Ririn went inside with Amanda, but she was still sitting down on the bench instead.
“C’mon, I feel my life is like a sinetron (soap opera).” Lizzy commented “I didn’t get the part!”
“Lizzy, don’t be sad, maybe you have other talent beside that.” Ririn said.
Lizzy suddenly became happy “Yay, let’s see Amanda then.” She ran leaving the field.
“Since when you become happy!?” Ririn yelled.
***
Later, since Amanda broke up with her boyfriend, most students whispered something bad about Amanda, including that she was a jerk and the most painful was she was a freaking bitch. Amanda ran off the school and cried. Later Faiz saw them talking something bad about Amanda.
“What the hell are you talking about!? Just shut up if you don’t want to be ended up like her! JUST SHUT UP!” yelled Faiz.
“Faiz!” called Ririn and Lizzy came.
“Where’s Amanda?” asked Ririn.
“She went home and cried, just because her boyfriend is a douchebag.” Faiz replied.
“We have to see her!” shouted Lizzy “C’mon!” They finally left the school.
***
Amanda finally arrived home and closed the door loudly, and she went to her room and closed the door loudly again. She tore off her boyfriend’s photos, she then cried.
Meanwhile, Faiz, Lizzy, and Ririn arrived at the house, Ikeh opened the door for them.
“Is Amanda here?” asked Faiz.
“Yes, she is, but she’s crying.” answered Ikeh.
“Oh no!” said Lizzy.
“Can we come to her room?” asked Faiz.
“Be my guest.” answered Ikeh.
Faiz, Lizzy, and Ririn ran to Amanda’s room, they opened the door, they saw Amanda was crying.
“Amanda, what’s wrong?” asked Ririn.
Amanda replied “My boyfriend cheated on me.”
Lizzy said “We know that, and you broke up with him, right?”
Faiz added “Don’t be sad, you must be stronger than before.”
“Anyway, you’re not alone.” said Ririn.
“Calm down, and you have to cheer up.”
Later Faiz, Ririn, and Lizzy tried to make Amanda happy again.

To be continued…

Comments

Popular Posts