Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 4

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, drug references and mild coarse language, it is not suitable for people under 15.
Previously on Unnatural Murders:
“She humiliated me when I was in middle school –M.” said the boys.
“That must be another revenge.” said Troy.
“Wait, what are you going to do?” asked Sam.
“I’m going to have our first kiss with Kim.” answered Kevin.
“Break your promise. Kevin, you should wait until you're eighteen! You’ve promised with your dad, that’s really sinful!” said Sam.
“Sam, I know it, but I can’t wait for it.” said Kevin.
Josh took his iPhone and read the message “You need your new earphone? I’m sorry, you left it, and I stole it –M.” Then Josh started to angry and yelled “NO, MY NEW EARPHONE!” He threw almost all stuffs because of his anger “AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Cool it, man! Calm down!” shouted Troy stopped Josh.
“WHOA!” shouted them.
“A blood?” said Josh.
“Oh no…” said Troy.
“Kevin’s dad…, Jack was murdered!” shouted Anne, and then she cried again and hugged Kim.
“I’m sorry, dad!” shouted Kevin cried.

The next day, Troy, Josh, and Sam came to school, but they realized that Kevin wasn’t there.
“Where’s Kevin?” asked Troy.
“He won’t be on school today, he felt sorry for his dad, he broke his promise.” answered Sam.
“He did what?!” shouted Josh.
“He kissed Kim for the first time, I warned him, but he didn’t want to listen to me, he should wait until he’s eighteen.” said Sam.
“Well, he couldn’t wait for that.” said Josh.
“It was not his fault, there must be someone who killed him.” said Troy.
“It was also his fault too, Troy! He kissed Kim, and his dad was killed in the same time.” said Josh.
“Oh, we gotta go to our class, the bell is ringing, see you.” said Sam.
“Bro, if we get another message from ‘M’, we’re gonna block all the unknown numbers, including him.” said Josh.
“Okay, I’ll do it.” said Troy, he left Josh, and then his iPhone was ringing when he was going to block all unknown numbers, he read the message “After Kevin told his dad to let him kiss Kim, his dad really hated him so much –M.”

Unnatural Messages

In Kevin’s house, Kevin was crying and plagued with his guilt, he broke his promise to his dad.
“Kevin, please come out from your room!” said Anne.
“No! I don’t want to, mom!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin, I know you broke your promise, but it was not…” said Anne.
“..My fault? Mom, I was the reason why dad was murdered!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin, you must go to school, you’re late!” said Anne, and then she started to cry again.

At the break time, Kim was searching for Kevin, but he wasn’t in school.
“Troy, have you seen Kevin?” asked Kim, Troy shook his head “Oh, I knew it.”
Sam was checking his Facebook, he got a message.
“Who is this?” asked Sam after he looked the incoming message from “Mystery User”, he opened the message and read it “You blocked my number on your iPhone? I don’t think so! Well, Kevin’s dad used to smoke marijuana –M.”
“Sam.” called Susan.
Sam closed his laptop soon after Susan came “Hi, Susan, I was checking my Facebook.”
“Sam, you’d better read this.” said Susan, he gave a newspaper to Sam.
Sam read the news “Jack, Kevin’s father, used to smoke marijuana, he decided to quit when Kevin and Kendall were born, but he started to smoke again right after Kevin promised to him –M.” Sam was surprised “How does he know my Facebook?” Sam decided to block the user.

At 12 PM, Anne was still crying.
“Mom, please stop crying!” shouted Kendall.
“I can’t, honey.” said Anne.
“My brother killed him!” shouted Kendall
“Shut up!” shouted Anne, he started to cry again and loudly.
Kendall opened the door after he heard the bell, it was Sam.
“Hi, Miss Kevin’s mom, is Kevin here?” asked Sam.
“He’s in upstairs.” answered Anne.
“Thank you.” said Sam, he went to the upstairs.

Troy and Josh had just arrived at their home, and then Troy took his shirt off.
“One day without text message from M.” said Troy.
“M can’t send us a message to us anymore, we stopped him.” said Josh.
“Wait, what’s this?” asked Troy took a scrunched piece of paper of Matt’s photo.
“Wait, there’s a text!” said Josh.
Troy and Josh read the text “Ding dong, the jackass is dead –M.”
“But how did he know our house!? This is really impossible!” shouted Troy.
“Troy, M can be anyone, he can be in our school.” said Josh.
Then Troy remembered:
Three hours ago, Troy saw Fritz was trying to send a text messages, which he suspected the text will be sent to him and his best friends.
“Damn!” shouted Fritz, and then he took a piece of paper.
“Fritz!” shouted Troy, he was going to leave.
“Troy, where are you going?” asked Josh.
“I knew it! M was Fritz, I’m going to accuse him!” answered Troy.
“What!?” shouted Josh.
“He is the murderer, Josh, I’m going to accuse him!” said Troy, he was going to leave, but Josh held his hand.
“What the hell are you doing!? What’s the matter with you!” shouted Josh.
“Fritz is the murderer! We should accuse him!” shouted Troy.
“What!?” shouted Josh “Shut up, man!”
“Please, let me accuse him!” shouted Troy “Please!”
“Shut up!” shouted Josh “You can’t just blame him before we get any proof! You understand!? Are you crazy to accuse Fritz!? What’s the matter with you, Troy?”
Troy sat in the chair and started to mad.

Sam finally came to Kevin’s room.
“Kevin.” called Sam when Kevin hid under his blankets “I know you’re in there, I need to talk to you.” He tried to open the blanket, but Kevin held it tightly “Kevin, don’t make me mad. Look, I know you’re sad just because your father had been murdered, but you don’t need to blame yourself.”
“No, it’s my fault! I’m the reason why my dad was dead!” shouted Kevin “Sam, go home!”
“Kevin, I just want to talk with you, your friends, including Troy and Josh will visit you.” said Sam.
“I don’t want to talk with anyone right now, Sam. Go home now!” shouted Kevin angrily.
“I’m sorry, Kevin, I’m leaving now.” said Sam, he left.
Kevin punched his bed again and cried “DAMN!”

Troy and Josh were watching TV, but they weren’t talking to each other.
“Oh, I’m going to open the door.” said Josh after he heard the bell was ringing, he left the bedroom and went to the living room, he opened the door, he took a mail “Who the hell is this from?” He soon opened the mail “I know your dad is leaving you for a while, but he won’t come home for any longer –M.”
“Josh?” called Troy “Letter from whom?”
“It’s M again, he never give up yet!” said Josh.
“Let me see.” said Troy, he read the message “I don’t believe this, really don’t believe this.” said Troy.
“Oh, it’s from dad!” said Josh got the message from his dad, he read it “Hi, boys, I’m going home soon after my international work done, sign, your dad.”
“He lied.” said Troy.
“Yeah, of course.” said Josh.
Then Sam came “Troy, Josh, I got another message from M in my Facebook!” shouted him.
“We too! But in form of the mail and Matt’s portrait.” said Troy.
“How’s Kevin, Sam?” asked Josh.
“He’s still sad, he doesn’t want to talk to anyone, and he’s still blaming himself.” answered Sam.
“Oh God…” said Josh.
“When the funeral?” asked Troy.
“That will be held immediately after the police finished autopsied him.” answered Sam “Oh no, I think I left my laptop on the school. I must go.”
“Sam, let us join you.” said Troy.

Troy, Josh, and Sam arrived at school, and there was nobody.
“We’re going to take my laptop, and then we’re going home.” said Sam, and then they went to his class.
“Sam, here’s your laptop.” said Josh found Sam’s laptop.
“Thank you, and let’s get out from here.” said Sam.
“Guys, I think you want to see this.” said Troy pointed to the whiteboard.
They read the blood-written message “It won’t be easy, Jackasses –M.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” Susan’s screams was heard to the classroom.
“Susan!” shouted Sam, he went out from the classroom.
“What’s going on?” shouted Troy also went out, and then Josh too.
They finally arrived at the science lab.
“Sam!” shouted Susan.
“What’s going on, Susan?” asked Sam.
“Mr. Ezra! He was murdered!” shouted Susan.
“What!?” shouted Troy and Josh.
Then the all entire teachers and Fritz came.
“What the hell is going on?” shouted the principal.
Fritz saw Troy, and then he accused him “You! You killed our teacher!”
“No, Fritz! I swear I didn’t kill him!” shouted Troy.
“Liar!” shouted Fritz.
“Enough, Fritz!” shouted Susan “He didn’t kill him! I know it! He wasn’t here until I found our Physics teacher’s body!”
“Prove it!” shouted Fritz.
“She’s right, Fritz.” said the principal “All of you, please leave the school, except Troy, Josh, and Sam.”
“You’re next, bitch.” said Fritz to Susan, he left them.
The boys came to the principal’s office.
“Boys, I know your best friend, Matt, had been murdered by M. And I know you three got messages from M.” said the principal.
“We didn’t tell you, sir.” said Josh.
“We’re really sorry, sir.” said Troy.
“Boys, you don’t need to apologize, but I want you to find who is M actually, because that blood-written message in the whiteboard made me sick, really sick. I need you to stop him and find out who is he!” said the principal “Oh yeah, I’ve just called Kevin, he said his father’s funeral will be held tomorrow, so you don’t need to come to school.”
“Thank you, sir.” said Josh.

The next day, it was Jack’s funeral, Troy, Josh, and Sam came and saw Kevin and Anne were crying.
“I told you Kevin killed him, mom!” shouted Kendall “It’s all your fault, bro!”
“SHUT UP!” shouted Kevin pushed Kendall, he cried again.
“Kevin.” called Sam “We’re sorry about your dad.” He hugged Kevin.
“Your dad had tried to do his best for you.” said Josh.
“It was not your fault to cause your dad died, it was M’s fault.” said Troy, and then he hugged Kevin.
Finally, Josh’s body was buried, while the boys were praying for him, while Anne was still crying.
“Mom, don’t cry.” said Kevin, he hugged Anne “I will always protect you.”
“Kevin, thank you.” said Anne, she finally prayed for her husband.


Comments

Popular Posts