Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 3

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, sexual references and mild coarse language, it is not suitable for people under 15.

Previously on Unnatural Murders:
Troy saw someone like Matt “Matt?” He started to chase him.
“I saw him! With my own eyes!” said Troy.
“Troy, you might be dreaming, Matt is dead.” said Josh.
“I’m Susan.” answered the girl.
“I’m Sam.” said Sam, he shook hand with her.
Troy read the message “Get ready to meet your old friend –M.” When his teacher and the new student came, he was shocked that the new student was Fritz, his longtime enemy “Holy crap!”
“That jerk is in your class! Damn!” said Josh.
“I think he’s M.” said Troy.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” Max’s screams was heard to the outside.
“It must be Max! Let’s go!” shouted Sam.
The boys finally came in to the house, but there was nobody in there.
Suddenly the whisper was heard “Kill… Kill…” And something from the top fell down and surprised the boys.
“WHOA!” shouted the boys.
The boys were walking slowly to the room, Josh opened the door, and they found Max’s body, Max was murdered.
“Oh no, another murder?” shouted Kevin.
“Fire! We got to get out from this house!” shouted Josh, the boys ran away from the house, after they got out, the house was exploded.
“AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!” shouted the boys.
“I think it was revenge, M must be also grudge to him.” said Sam.
“But, I have my mom’s approval, we can have our first kiss.” said Kevin
“Okay.” said Kim, and then she was going to kiss Kevin.
“Kim, I think I’m not ready for our first kiss for now, but how about tonight, in my house?” asked Kevin.
Then Sam saw blood from the one toilet, he opened the door, and then he surprised  “WHOA!”

Troy, Josh, and Kevin came to the gents’ room after Sam reported the murder to the security.
“Oh crap! A girl was killed in here!?” shouted Josh.
“Is she Ella?” asked Kevin.
“She lost many blood, I didn’t see the stab.” said Troy.
Sam looked at her body and found the large stab “She was stabbed, maybe M stabbed her body so deep.”
Suddenly, the boys’ iPhone were ringing again “M!” shouted the boys, they soon picked their iPhone and read the message “She humiliated me when I was in middle school –M.”

Unnatural First Kiss

Kevin finally came home.
“Hey, glad you’re home.” said Anne, Kevin’s mom.
“Hi, mom.” greeted Kevin, he shook her hand.
“Kevin, you know last night I agreed for you to have your first-ever kiss, but your dad and Kendall disagreed.” said Anne.
“I know it, mom.” said Kevin, he took his shirt off.
“Well, Kevin, if you want to have your first kiss with Kim, Kendall and your dad shouldn’t know. Your dad will come home late, and I will pick Kendall after he finished his English courses on EF, I will make him wait until you have your first kiss.” said Anne.
“Thank you, mom, you’re the best.” said Kevin.

Troy, Josh, and Sam were helping the police checking Ella’s body.
“Okay, boys, I think that’s enough, let us work entirely.” said the detective.
“Thank you for let us help you, sir.” said Troy.
“You’re entirely welcome, how much I can pay you?” asked the detective.
“We don’t need any wage right now, we’re sorry.” answered Josh.
“Okay, boys, it’s time for you to leave the school and be safe.” said the detective.

They finally left the school.
“According to the latest message by M, she used to humiliate him.” said Sam.
“That must be another revenge.” said Troy.
“Troy, we’re gotta go home now. Dad and mom must be worried about us now.” said Josh.
“Okay, bro.” said Troy.
“Oh yeah, I gotta go home too.” said Sam.
“We’ll talk this case tonight on the café.” said Josh.
“I’m sorry, but I can’t go, I have to work on my homework.” said Sam.
“That’s no big deal, homework is more important than that. See you at the school.” said Troy.
Troy started to ride his skateboard to home, while Josh started to ride his bicycle and left to home.
When Sam was going to started his car engine, his iPhone was ringing, it was Kevin who called him, he answered “Kevin, I’m going home now, you’ve almost interrupted me.”
“Sam, listen, I’ve got my mom permission, but I know I will break my promise.” said Kevin.
“Wait, what are you going to do?” asked Sam.
“I’m going to have our first kiss with Kim.” answered Kevin, and then Sam laughed, Kevin responded “What’s so funny, Sam?”
“Kevin, you shouldn’t do that, I think you’re not ready.” said Sam.
“I know I will break my promise, but I want to, I’m ready, I’ve practiced kissing a lot, and also making out.” said Kevin.
“No, Kevin, I mean you’re not physically or mentally ready for that.” said Sam.
“Sam, I’m sorry to say this, but I’m really ready for this! My mom let me kiss her, and I’ve practiced kissing a lot.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, please listen to me, you’re sixteen, same with me, you may ready if you’re eighteen.” said Sam.
“Sam, I’m sorry, but I want to do this.” said Kevin ended the call.
“Kevin? Hello!” shouted Sam “Why the hell he wants to kiss her?”

 Kim pressed the house bell button.
Then Kevin opened the door and greeted her “Hi, Kim!”
“Hi, Kevin, you looked so excited for this.” said Kim.
“Yeah, I can’t wait to being eighteen.” said Kevin.
“Yeah, me too, we’d better have our first kiss than waiting until we’re eighteen.” said Kim.
“Gotta go to the bathroom first.” said Kevin when his iPhone was ringing, he went to the kitchen and read the message “Hi, Kevin, are you ready for your first kiss? You should ready to do that –M.”
“Kevin, who’s that?” asked Kim.
“It was from my friend, actually.” answered Kevin.
Sam opened the door without ring the bell or knock the door “Kevin, we need to talk!”
“Kevin, what the hell are you doing!? You should ring the bell or knock the door first before I let you in.” said Kevin.
“Please, Kevin, don’t do this.” said Sam.
“I will have my first kiss, I know I will…” said Kevin.
“Break your promise. Kevin, you should wait until you're eighteen! You’ve promised with your dad, that’s really sinful!” said Sam.
“Sam, I know it, but I can’t wait for it.” said Kevin.
“Then you should be patient!” said Sam.
“No, I can’t take it anymore, Sam! I need my first kiss!” said Kevin.
“Enough! That’s it! Kevin and I want to have our first kiss, you won’t dare to stop us.” said Kim.
“Fine, I’ll get out, and you will regret it.” said Sam, he left and closed the door.

Troy and Josh were in their bed and shirtless.
“Bro, are you sure that Fritz is M?” asked Josh.
“I don’t really sure, but I will watch him, I’m still suspecting him.” answered Troy.
“Troy, if you don’t really sure, don’t suspect him.” said Josh “Oh man, where’s my new…” said Josh.
“Josh, your iPhone!” shouted Troy when Josh’s iPhone was ringing.
Josh took his iPhone and read the message “You need your new earphone? I’m sorry, you left it, and I stole it –M.” Then Josh started to angry and yelled “NO, MY NEW EARPHONE!” He threw almost all stuffs because of his anger “AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Cool it, man! Calm down!” shouted Troy stopped Josh.
“Damn, I bought that expensive earphone, and M stole it.” said Josh.
“Josh, you can buy another earphone, but cheaper than that.” said Troy.
“Cheaper means bad quality, shut the hell up.” said Josh, and then Josh saw someone who similar with Matt “Matt?”
“What?” asked Troy.
“Matt! It’s him!” shouted Josh.
Then Troy looked at the window, and there was nobody “There was nobody on the outside, bro. Matt is dead.” said him.
“You’re right.” said Josh.
“Bro, when we’re going to the café tonight?” asked Troy.
“We should get there at seven o’clock.” answered Josh.

Sam finally arrived at his home, he took his shirt off and started to work on his homework, but his iPhone was ringing.
Sam took his iPhone and read the message “Do you know what Ella looks like, Ella is bisexual, she can date either male or female –M.” Then Sam surprised “No way!”

At 7 PM, Troy and Josh arrived at the café.
“Okay, we should eat while we’re talking.” said Troy.
“Yes, of course, bro! We’re in the café, we must eat in here or take our meals home.” said Josh.
“Okay, I want egg sandwich, and my favorite drink, chocolate milkshake.” said Troy.
“Well I want the same drink, and then I’ll eat double cheeseburger.” said Josh “So, we suspect Fritz, you think he is M.”
“Yeah, of course.” said Troy “Hey look, bro, there’s Kevin’s dad.”
“Wow, he is having dinner in here? Maybe he wants to eat first before he goes home.” said Josh.
“Yeah, I think so.” said Troy, and then the waitress came to their table and was going to ask them “I think we need to order now.”

Meanwhile, Anne was waiting for Kendall in the car, Kendall came in to the car.
“What took you so long?” asked Anne.
“Sorry, my friend was having his birthday on the class, so we were in party.” answered Kendall.
“Oh, let’s go home if your brother allow me to go.” said Anne, she came out from the car and called Kevin.
“Hello.” greeted Kevin.
“Kevin, how’s your first kiss, have you done it?” asked Anne.
“No, we haven’t, but we’re going to do it, by the way, mom, you can go home now.” answered Kevin.
“Okay, Kevin, we’re going home.” said Anne, she ended the call.
Kevin hung up the phone, and he was ready for his first kiss.
“You sure about this?” asked Kim.
“Yeah, I’ll kiss you.” answered Kevin, and then he and Kim had his first kiss.

Back to the café, Troy and Josh had just finished their dinner, they’re still talking about the murder.
“Bro, if touch the victim was a crime, we’ll be in jail.” said Josh.
“Josh, don’t talk like that.” said Troy, and then he got the bill and the money change from the waitress “Thank you.”
“I have to pee, bro.” said Josh.
“Yeah, me too.” said Troy, they went to the bathroom, but suddenly, they saw blood.
“WHOA!” shouted them.
“A blood?” said Josh.
“Damn! Locked!” shouted Troy tried to opened the door.
“Troy!” shouted Josh “We’ll jump.” They jumped and held the top of the toilet door, and then they found Kevin’s dad’s body.
“Oh no…” said Troy.
“Is he Kevin’s dad?” asked Josh.
“Yes.” answered Troy “Bro, you call police and I call Kevin.” said Troy, he called Kevin, while Josh called 911.
“Damn! He didn’t answer!” shouted Troy.
“Hello, I need an ambulance and also the police, we found a murder victim in the gents’ room, thank you, sir.” said Josh ended the call.
“He didn’t answer my call.” said Troy.
“Call his mom!” shouted Josh.
Troy called Kevin’s mom.

 “Kevin, it was so romantic, thank you.” said Kim.
“You’re welcome, and I’ll see you at the school tomorrow.” said Kevin, he kissed Kim’s forehead.
“Well, see you.” said Kim, she left the room, when she opened the door, Anne and Kendall came, Anne was crying “Miss Anne, what happened?”
“Where’s Kevin?” asked Anne.
“He’s in upstairs, he’s fine, we had our first kiss.” answered Kim.
“What!?” shouted Kendall.
“Kevin’s dad…” said Anne.
“No, not his father, just only him.” said Kim.
“…His dad, Jack was murdered!” shouted Anne, and then she cried again and hugged Kim.
Kevin came and saw his mom was crying “Mom, don’t cry, I’m fine.”
“YOU KILLED HIM!” shouted Kendall while he was crying.
“What?” asked Kevin, he saw his mom and Kendall were crying, while Kim was sad, he realized that his dad was died, he was shocked to hear that.

Back to the café, the police set the caution tape in front of the gents’ room.
“Oh man, Kevin must be not happy to hear this.” said Troy.
“He broke his promise I think.” said Josh.
“What!?” said Troy.
“Bro, I think he kissed Kim for the first time, he broke his promise.” said Josh.
“Wait, that’s not his fault, he kissed her in the same time when his dad was murdered.” said Troy.
“Sorry, boys, you need to go home, we’ll check the crime scene.” said the police to them.

Sam was almost done with his homework, and then he heard someone rang the bell, he went to the living room and opened the door.
“Sam, have you got a text message from Lucy?” asked Susan.
“No, I haven’t.” answered Sam.
“There’s a bad news, Kevin’s father was murdered in the café.” told Susan.
“Oh God…” said Sam.


Back to Kevin’s house, Kevin was mad and punching his bed, and then he cried.
“I’m sorry, dad!” shouted Kevin.

Comments

Popular Posts