Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 2


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains mild coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

“Cory, don’t you remember me?! I’m your sister! I’m Bella Jacobson!” yelled Katie to Jordan as part of the drama class task.
“No, I’m not your brother, I don’t know you after all!” Jordan left Katie.
“No, come back! Come back, Cory! No!!!” yelled Katie.
Casey then said “Cut!” The 10-3 class students clapped their hands to Katie and Jordan “Good job, you two! Keep it up! Now that’s I called the anger management acting!” Then when the bell rang, Casey ended the meeting “Okay, guys, time is up, I’ll see you guys tomorrow, don’t forget to see my announcement towards my new musical too!” Most of the students walked away from the classroom, except, Casey called Katie “Katie, I need to talk with you.”
Katie replied “Sure.”
Casey walked to the table and sat down in front of it, while Katie sat in front of him, Casey said “Katie, last semester you had great scores on drama which is really great, but it doesn’t suit who you are, I don’t see you reflecting the girl who got great score on drama.”
Katie explained her reason “I don’t know, but last semester I had ups and downs, but mostly downs, especially from the people who had been bullying me for many incidents, I lost my confidence afterward, but I didn’t expect that I got my good score on practice test.”
Casey recommended “Katie, I’m holding an audition for my own written musical, it’s titled Flop Love, I would love to see you auditioning for the musical, I think you should because I believe you would regain your confidence. If you don’t want to, it’s okay, I won’t force you.”
Katie said “Mr. Spencer, I’ll think about it, thank you very much.”
“Psst!” Shawn called Casey in front of the classroom door “Casey!”
Katie saw Shawn “Shawn Roday! Oh my God, it’s really you!”
“Yeah, it’s me.”
“I want your autograph, please! I’m your biggest fan!!”
“Alright, what’s your name?” Shawn took his paper and mistakenly took his eraser instead of pen.
“My name is Katie Nur Witoko.”
“Katie Nur Witoko, that’s really nice name.” Shawn signed the paper using the eraser.
“Um, Shawn…” called Casey.
“Yeah, Kate Middleton, I’m signing this autograph just for you…”
“Shawn!!” shouted Casey.
Shawn yelled Casey back “What?”
“You’re signing using your eraser.”
Shawn soon realized that he was holding the eraser “Oh, I’m so sorry.” He put his eraser back into his pocket and took his pen, he finally signed the paper “Okay,” He gave his autograph to Katie “Here you go.”
“Thank you very much!! Thank you!!” Katie left the class happily.
Shawn said to Casey “Casey, bad news, only six students has signed up for the audition!”
“Six? Out of all Jakarta Arts students? Seriously?”
“Yeah, seriously.”
“Damn it!”
***
In Asphalt Canteen, most students were having lunch there together with their friends, the other needed to wait in line to get the food. Ally greeted Amina, the lunch lady.
“Good afternoon, Mrs. Arkenbout, you looked really pretty today.” complimented  Ally.
Amina replied “Wow, thank you, sweetie, that’s really nice. I hope you enjoy this rendang beef, or I should say beef rendang, and brownies, here you go, sweetie, I hope you like them.”
Ally got a plate of beef rendang and rice and a plate of brownies on her lunch tray “Wow, thank you very much, Mrs. Arkenbout.” She left the line, she walked to search for the table, then she saw her friends were sitting on the table next to the front window. As she walked in, her friends happily cheered.
“And the leading lady comes!” cheered Oliver.
“Congratulations, Ally!” said Will.
“Congrats for your debut single!” said Amber.
Jordan praised “Congratulations, Ally, you’re such a great next big thing!”
Ally sat down next to Oliver and Will, Oliver kissed her.
“Wow, thank you so much, guys!” Ally thanked.
Oliver told “Oh, Ally, you haven’t met the new guy here in front of you, his name is Edwin Arkenbout.”
“I know him, I know from the lunch lady.” Ally said.
“It’s really nice to meet you, Ally Sanders.” Edwin greeted.
“It’s nice to meet you too.” Ally asked Oliver “Is he the guy who sang in the music class?’
“He is.”
Fearne asked “Where’s Katie by the way?”
“It’s not usual she’s not having lunch here.” Amber continued.
“C’mon, we have to eat the food before they get cold. Bon apetit.” Oliver said.
***
Katie saw the sign-up sheet for Flop Love audition stuck on the board in Jakarta Arts Square, she walked closer to the sheet. She saw six name had already been signed up for audition, then she took her pen from her pocket, signing her name on the sheet “Katie Nur Witoko”.
***
At the auditorium, Casey and Shawn were sitting down in the audience’s seats to wait for the auditioneers. Casey looked at the clock, it was 01:15 PM. They looked at back as the female’s voice was heard from behind, and it was Alyson Cage.
“Hi, sorry I’m late.” Alyson walked trough the seats to sit next to Shawn “My flight was delayed again.”
“Hello, you’re late to arrive here.” Shawn complained.
“At least I arrive on time, right?”
Casey stopped the two “Whoa, can we just focus on the casting please? We got six who audition for the musical role, c’mon! They’re lining up backstage.”
“Alright, first up is… Lena Ma Chen, come to the stage please!” Shawn called.
Lena Ma Chen came to the stage, that girl with Chinese face who wore her regular white shirt and miniskirt, she introduced herself “I’m Lana Ma Chen, I will be singing Ave Maria.” She started singing off-tune “Ave Maria…”
“Next!” interrupted Alyson, who believed Lena hadn’t practiced enough for the audition.
An Asian boy auditioned by singing Hey Ya “Hey ya… Hey ya…”
Shawn interrupted the performance “Not good enough! Next!”
Third, it was the boy who had Sundanese face who started singing Sweet Nothing “Ooh… Ooh.. Sweet nothing…”
“Damn, how terrible are these people.” Shawn said to Casey.
“Next, please!” Casey interrupted the performance.
After six students who had auditioned for the musical ended up terribly for Casey, Shawn and Alyson, they had lost hope, but they had only one last student who wanted to audition for the musical.
“Well, this is really catastrophe!” Alyson said.
“You’re right, no one… No one was good enough, no one wowed us!” Shawn continued.
Casey looked at the last student’s data “Katie Nur Witoko, oh, it’s her! She might have a chance!”
Shawn said “That girl whom we met in drama class? Forget it, she’s not good enough, she’s fat.”
Casey defended “Dude! She’s not bad, she’s really good in my class!”
Alyson said “If she’s terrible, I will go back to Juilliard.”
Casey called “Katie Nur Witoko.”
Katie came to the stage and introduced herself “Hi, Casey, Shawn and… Alyson from The Sundays, right?”
Alyson answered “You’re right, sweetheart.”
Shawn asked “So what are you going to sing?”
“I’m going to sing Cups by Anna Kendrick which was featured on my favorite movie, Pitch Perfect.” Katie answered.
Alyson commented “Good choice, I like that movie too.”
“Show us what you’ve got, Alyson!” Casey said.
“Okay,” Katie started tapping her feet on the floor, mimicking the cups sound on the song, then the band behind her started playing the background music, then she sang “I've got my ticket for the long way 'round, two bottle whiskey for the way, and I sure would like some sweet company, and I'm leaving tomorrow. What do you say? When I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, you’re miss me when I’m gone. When I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you gonna miss me by my walk your gonna miss me by my talk, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone oh...”
Alyson and Shawn were very impressed by Katie’s performance, both exclaimed “Wow!”
“Can we…” Shawn said.
Casey suggested “You better listen until she finishes.”
Katie tapped her feet again on the floor, mimicking the cups sound again, she sang again “I got my ticket for the long way round, the one with the prettiest of views, its got mountains its got rivers, its got sites to give you shivers, it sure would be prettier with you. When I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you gonna miss me by my walk your gonna miss me by my talk, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone oh...” Then she tapped her feet again, this time more! She started dancing impressively to Casey, Shawn and Alyson, who were impressed.
“See, Shawn, I told you she’s excellent.” Casey remarked.
“Holy crap.” Shawn exclaimed.
Alyson stood up and cheered Katie “WOO!! Keep it up!!”
Katie sang the last lines “When I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, you’re miss me when I’m gone. When I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you gonna miss me by my walk your gonna miss me by my talk, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone oh.” Katie stopped singing and tapping once the band finished playing the background music.
Casey and Shawn stood up and gave the standing ovation alongside Alyson to Katie before sitting down again.
Shawn shouted “Holy crap!! You’re so damn good!”
“You better watch your language, Shawn.” Alyson warned.
Shawn reclaimed “I mean… I thought you’re going to be… forget it, but you’re… amazing!!”
“That’s damn terrific, Katie, you really have that Pitch Perfect! Your tune didn’t miss, overall, you did such a great job!” Alyson added.
Casey asked “Okay, Katie, if you pass this audition, which character would you want to portray?”
Katie answered “I’m auditioning for the lead, Claire Van Den Dungen.”
Casey gave her standing ovation again “Woo, that’s what I’m talking about confidence! You regain your confidence! I would love to see your confidence more if you get the role!”
“Thank you very much, Mr. Spencer.” Katie thanked.
“Don’t call me Mr. Spencer, just call me Casey.”
“Yeah, Casey, thank you very much!” Katie replied happily.
***
In the music class, Delta was seen writing her new song, she tried playing the song on her piano, however, she thought the note didn’t fit into the song. Then Jake entered the class without even knocking while hiding something in his back.
“Looks like you need this a bouquet of flowers!” Jake showed a bouquet of white rose.
“Whoa, this is for me? Thank you, Jake, you’re so sweet!” Delta accepted the flowers “By the way, are these flowers real? Because I can smell the fresh air from them.”
“Yeah, they are real just for you, my beautiful girlfriend.” Jake kissed Delta “You’re busy writing new songs?”
“I’m trying to write, but it’s really hard for me.”
“What song would it be?”
“I haven’t written the lyrics yet, I’ve just written the note and I’m checking if it’s well enough.”
“You need to take a break, how about we’re going to the canteen and have early dinner together, just the two of us.”
“But the canteen closed until the dinner’s ready.” Delta said.
“How about we’re going to take some coffee maybe?”
“It would be nice.” Delta kissed Jake back.
Then suddenly, they heard Katie’s shout “Yeah!! I’m regaining my confidence!! Oh yeah!!”
Jake asked “What happened to Katie?”
“I’ll tell you later.” Delta replied.
***
The next day, 12:45 PM, Ally and Shawn prepared for their performance together on the stage in Jakarta Arts Square, they saw most of the students anticipated the most for the performance. Meanwhile, Jordan and Edwin walked into the square.
“Well, this is Jakarta Arts Square, Edwin, the center of Jakarta Arts, now most students can perform here too on stage, which is newly built. You saw me performing Diamonds, right?”
“No.”
Jordan looked the crowd in front of the stage anticipating Ally and Shawn’s first performance in Jakarta Arts together “It’s Ally! And she’s with Shawn Roday?”
“Wow, Ally’s performing?” asked Edwin as they joined the crowd.
“We’ll see about that.”
Shawn greeted the crowd on the stage “Good afternoon, Jakarta Arts!”
Most of the students enthusiastly greeted Shawn “Good afternoon! KYAAAAA!!!”
“Okay, okay, first of all, I would like to thank to all of you for coming here to see the first performance from Jakarta Arts alumni, and I’m here not only to promote my new single, but… I have very special guest here, who is going to release her debut single, and I was featured on the single. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, my new labelmate, Ally Sanders!”
“KYAAAAA!!!” shouted the crowd.
Jordan said to Edwin “I can’t believe she’s Shawn’s labelmate, this is the good chance to make her debut single successful, especially that award-winning singer is featured on the single!”
Edwin declared “I will buy it for sure.”
Then the band started playing the music as the crowd cheered, Ally started singing “Sometimes, I wish this love could fade away. Sometimes, I wish this love never existed. Sometimes, I wonder what if I never loved you, what would happen if I never loved you…” Shawn then joined her singing “This could’ve been different if I ain’t love you, we wouldn’t have suffered in this relationship, everything we had wouldn’t have happened in reality, these wouldn’t have happened if I ain’t love you…”
Jordan could see that some of the crowd held their phone to record the performance, including Edwin too!
Edwin whispered “I’m recording it!”
Shawn then sang “I felt I made my mistake by loving you. I knew you’re the wrong person whom I had fallen in love. I felt this love was weak for me, what would happen if I never loved you…” Ally joined him singing again “This could’ve been different if I ain’t love you, we wouldn’t have suffered in this relationship, everything we had wouldn’t have happened in reality, these wouldn’t have happened if I ain’t love you…”
The guitarist played his guitar louder as the party guests started clapping their hands, they were impressed by Ally’s beautiful voice.
Ally sang “What would happen if I never loved you…”
Shawn sang “What would happen if I never loved you…”
“This could’ve been different if I ain’t love you.”
“This could’ve been different…”
“We wouldn’t have suffered in this relationship.”
Ally and Shawn sang the last part as the crowd cheered them “Everything we had wouldn’t have happened in reality… These wouldn’t have happened… These wouldn’t have happened if I ain’t love you…” The band played the last line of the music, then they ended the song.
The crowd cheered and shouted happily to Ally and Shawn.
Ally asked “Do you like it, guys?”
“YEAH!!” cheered the crowd.
“My new single, If I Ain’t Love You, is out on iTunes tomorrow! Make sure you buy it! Don’t download from 4shared!! Download from iTunes only!” Ally announced the release date of her debut single, which was responded by the cheers from the crowd “Ladies and gentlemen, performing his new single, please welcome, Shawn Roday!”
“But first, Crew!” Shawn called the crew.
Two crews came to the stage only to bring the chair to the stage before leaving, Ally sat down on the chair.
Shawn introduced his new single “This is my new single, Sexy Lass!” The audience shouted and cheered him, he started singing as the dance music background started “Nice to meet you, young lady, you made me so hooked up, you blow me away, just by seeing your walk.” His beautiful voice successfully flirted many ladies in the audience and Ally on stage, he continued singing “You’re sexy lass, your walk is sexy, the way you enter the club… is so hot. You’re so, you’re so, you’re so sexy lass. Girl, all I want, all I want, all I want… is to date the sexy lass like you.” He screamed “Jump, everybody!!” He started jumping on stage.
Some of the audience started jumping as well, while some just cheered and were seen recording the performance using their phones.
Shawn sang as he played to flirt Ally “You make me wants to sit next to you when you take your really sexy seat, but I know it’s isn’t easy, because the other men besides me really want you. ‘Cause you’re sexy lass, they like your sexiness, the way you flirt me and the others… is so sexy.” He then shouted before singing the chorus “Let me see your hands!” He tossed the audience members of the front row, mostly girls, while singing the chorus “I won’t let them hurt you, I won’t let them break your heart. Because I promise I will stay loyal to you, so you can pick me. Please just trust me with your sexy instinct, oh lass. The others are not always stay true, so please pick the sexy me. You’re so, you’re so, you’re so sexy lass, girl, all I want, all I want, all I want is to date the sexy lass like you, I promise I won’t let you hurt.”
Alyson said “He better promote your musical casting!!”
Casey happily replied “Hell yeah!!”
Shawn sang the chorus to end the song “I won’t let them hurt you, I won’t let them break your heart. Because I promise I will stay loyal to you, so you can pick me. Please just trust me with your sexy instinct, oh lass. The others are not always stay true, so please pick the sexy me. You’re so, you’re so, you’re so sexy lass, girl, all I want, all I want, all I want is to date the sexy lass like you, I promise I won’t let you hurt.” He successfully impressed the audience, who gave him standing ovation and cheered, he announced the release date of his single “My new single, Sexy Lass is available January 25! Make sure you download my new single!! Oh, the most importantly, buy the single on iTunes or Amazon!”
“Shawn!!” called Casey.
“Yeah, buy the legal copy!” Shawn said, he looked Casey and Alyson whispering “The Musical”, he then mistakenly said “Okay, I told you buy the legal one!”
Casey facepalmed, he came to the stage passing through the audience, he grabbed the microphone from Shawn “Guys, Shawn is one of the judges for my musical casting, you better impress him by auditioning for the role, it’s your time to show him you’re shining star!! And by the way, there’s Alyson from The Sundays who is on break from Juilliard!” The audience cheered Alyson, he continued “So the casting is still open, if you want to impress him, her and me, sign up for my musical casting and get the role what you want! The sign-up sheet is now on the square board!!”
“KYAAAA!!” shouted the audience.
Ally interrupted them “Wait, I need to say something!” He took the microphone from Casey “First of all, did you enjoy the performance?”
“WE DID!! KYAAAA!!” shouted most of the audience.
“First, I want to say thanks to Shawn for helping me promote my single and for the performance as well. By the way, before I close the show, you better sign up for Mr. Spencer’s musical! It’s time for you to impress him! I’m Ally Sanders, and good afternoon, everybody!” Before she left, she tossed the front members of the audience’s hands.
***
Edwin saw most of the crowd were signing up for Casey’s new musical, Flop Love, Edwin didn’t understand why Casey would title his musical with that name.
“I don’t get it, Jordan, Mr. Spencer titled his own musical with Flop Love.”
Jordan guessed “Maybe it’s about a girl who didn’t have a luck in love, but we’ll see about that, we got the script during his class anyway.”
“Okay, it’s my turn.” Edwin walked to the board, he saw no one else who signed their name to the sign-up sheet for the musical, he took his pen from his pocket, then he signed his name.
Jordan added “Sign me up too, this could be interesting.”
Edwin told “I know you were going to be a singer.”
“I’m going to be an actor too, there’s so many actor who continued his singing career, for example Justin Timberlake.”
Edwin wrote Jordan’s name on the sheet “Okay, Jordan Ray, isn’t it?”
“Yes, it is.”
“C’mon, mate, we got to practice.” Jordan said to Edwin, before leaving, he saw Chloe was with a punk-like boy “Oh no, who the hell Chloe with?”
“Who’s Chloe?” asked Edwin.
“She’s a bully, she’s been hating us since the first day of school, especially Ally, she’s really jealous of her successful career, I wonder who the hell is that boy.”
“I don’t know.” Edwin saw Chloe kissing her new boyfriend.
“We better go back to our room to start practicing for the audition.” Jordan and Edwin left the square.
While Ally and Shawn were standing in front of the stage, Shawn said “You’re such a talented girl, I think you shouldn’t have been compared to Kris Neil, because you’re different artist! You’re not only having beautiful voice, but you have your own originality on your song!”
Chloe greeted Ally as she came with her new boyfriend “Hello, Ally.”
“Chloe, wow, who is the guy with you?”
“Him? He’s Lewbert, he’s one of the seniors who didn’t graduate last year due to his failure on the test.”
“I didn’t fail on my test!” Lewbert shouted.
“Sorry, baby. Ally, we’re not done yet, you defeated me last semester, you’re now the most popular of Jakarta Arts, and remember my sentence, because someday, I will kick your ass by showing my real talent, everybody will know me as the most successful artist from Jakarta Arts, and you will be defeated and be called ‘whore who epic failed on her…’”
Shawn shouted “Don’t you ever call her whore, you bitch!”
Chloe said “Oh, you’re Shawn Roday, one of the judges of audition for the musical, anyway, I signed up for the role too with Lewbert, you better pick me as the lead! In the meantime, Ally, I can smell your failure with your debut single, I believe no one will be buying your single by the time it’s released. After I see your failure, I will release my debut single and it will be successful than yours! Shawn ‘Son of the bitch’ Roday, see you at the auditions!” Chloe left with Lewbert.
“What the hell is wrong with that bitch?!” Shawn said.
Ally said “That’s harsh… Well, she has been my rival since the first semester, I know she’s wanna be famous too.” Ally left the square.
***
The next afternoon, Casey, Alyson and Shawn sat down in the auditorium seats watching the students’ performance on the stage, at least their performances were better than the two days before, however, most of the students failed to impress them.
“Okay, thank you very much.” Shawn said to the latest student.
After the student left, Alyson called the next student “Jordan Ray!”
Casey was surprised “Jordan Ray? He’s Katie’s classmate, he’s auditioning too?”
Shawn said “Remember, you promoted the audition yesterday after my performance with Ally actually, you should thank me then.”
Alyson added “Thank God you’re not clumsy on stage.”
Shawn denied his clumsy behavior “No, I told you I’m not clumsy, Alyson.”
Jordan came to the stage “Mr. Spencer, Shawn Roday and Alyson Cage?”
“Hello.” Alyson greeted “You’re Jordan Ray, right?”
“Yes, by the way, if you don’t mind, would I call Edwin Arkenbout to the stage, please? We’re performing the song as a duo.”
Casey didn’t mind “Sure, no problem, that’s really nice. Edwin Arkenbout!”
Edwin came to the stage and introduced himself next to Jordan on stage “Hello, I’m Edwin Arkenbout.”
Shawn asked “What are you going to sing?”
Jordan answered “Carry You by Union J.” He nodded to the band behind him and Edwin to start the music, the band did so, then he started singing the song “Don't ever say you're lonely, just lay your problems on me, and I'll be waiting there for you. The stars can be so blinding when you get tired of fighting, you know the one you can look to.”
Edwin sang “When the vision you have gets blurry, you don't have to worry, I'll be your eyes. It's the least I can do, 'cause when I fell, you pulled me through.”
Alyson commented to Casey “Edwin is so hot.”
Jordan and Edwin sang the chorus line “So you'll know that I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you. So you'll know that I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you…”
Shawn asked Casey “You taught these guys?”
“Yes, I’m teaching them.”
Shawn said “That Edwin guy should be the male lead I think.”
“Let’s see if he wants the lead role.”
Edwin sang the bridge “Like you’ve been running for hours and can’t catch your breath, the demons are screaming so loud in your head, you’re tired, you’re broken, you’re cut and you’re bruised, but nothing’s too heavy – just hold on, I’ll carry you…”
Jordan sang four times “Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.”
“Yeah!!” Shawn stood up and started dancing like crazy.
“Shawn!” shouted Alyson “Stop it!”
“You really enjoy the performance, eh?” asked Casey.
“I am enjoying it!!” shouted Shawn.
Jordan sang “So you'll know that I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you. So you'll know that I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you…”
Edwin sang the last line “So you'll know that I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you. So you'll know that I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you…”
After the song finished, Casey gave them standing ovation, while Alyson and Shawn joined him later, Ally cheered them, while Shawn just clapping his hands.
“Wow, Jordan, Edwin, I can’t believe it!” Casey exclaimed “You’ve been growing up as an actor and performer, you’re both better than I’ve seen in my class! I really like your performance, especially Edwin!”
Jordan said to Edwin “Wow, Edwin, congrats!”
“Thanks, bro!”
Alyson commented “That’s the greatest audition so far by the first duo who auditioned for the musical! Edwin, I think you have to take the male lead because you nailed it! You did your best!”
Edwin replied “I’m auditioning for the male lead actually.”
Alyson clapped her hands “You have to, Edwin! I’m really sure you will get the lead role! I’m sure!!”
It was Shawn’s turn to comment their performance “That’s really cool performance by both of you, Jordan, I can notice your breath control is excellent, but I don’t feel you want the role.”
Jordan replied “I want the role, Shawn, I really want it! I want to be an actor as well besides musician and singer!”
Casey noticed Jordan’s tears “Oh, Jordan, are you okay?”
Jordan wiped his tears from his face “It’s just… too bad my dad couldn’t see my performance on the musical if I got the role. I really want to dedicate this performance to my dad who had passed away at the end of the first semester.”
Alyson replied “I’m really sorry for your dad, and you already dedicated the performance for him, I’m sure he’s watching you from heaven, Jordan.”
Casey said “Thank you very much for auditioning, Jordan and Edwin, we hope you’re chosen for the musical.”
“Thank you so much, sir.” Edwin thanked before leaving with Jordan from the stage.
Shawn asked “Who’s next, Casey?”
“Next two performers are Angie and Paul from 11th grade, they are currently the most popular students of Jakarta Arts, but I’m really concerned with their behavior as popular students, I saw their behavior bullying their junior and the lunch lady, it really let me down, in fact, the lunch lady is Edwin’s aunt.” Casey said.
“Oh, poor her and Edwin, I hope they will deal with it soon.” Alyson said as Angie and Paul came to the stage.
“Hello,” Angie greeted.
Shawn replied “Excuse me, we haven’t called you yet, I mean both of you.”
Angie said “C’mon, we’re the next one after those guys, and we’re going duo as well!”
“I’m Paul and this is Angie.” Paul introduced “We’ll be singing Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum.”
“We’re absolutely auditioning for the lead roles! Claire Van Den Dungen and Mark Kane!” Angie proudly said “Band, hit it!” The band started playing the country music song, from the really smoothing piano sound to the stunning guitar sound, Angie started singing “Lyin' here with you so close to me, it's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe, caught up in this moment, caught up in your smile…”
Paul sang “I've never opened up to anyone, so hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms, we don't need to rush this, let's just take this slow…”
Both sang the chorus “Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight, just a touch in the fire burning so bright, and I don't want to mess this thing up, I don't want to push too far… Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life, so baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight…”
“Oh my God…” Alyson said.
“This would be hard for you, Casey.” Shawn said.
Angie and Paul began the chorus “No I don't want to say goodnight…”
Paul sang “I know it's time to leave, but you'll be in my dreams tonight…”
Angie and Paul sang the chorus again “Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight, just a touch in the fire burning so bright, and I don't want to mess this thing up, I don't want to push too far… Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life.”
Paul sang “So baby I'm alright, oh…”
Angie sang “Let’s do this right, with just a kiss goodnight… With a kiss goodnight…”
Paul sang the last line “With a kiss goodnight…”
Casey, Alyson and Shawn gave them standing ovation, with Casey said “Wow, you set the bar higher! At first I doubt of you, but… you made me changed my mind! Your voice so damn good, Angie, while Paul, you too actually excellent!”
“Thank you so much, Mr. Spencer, I appreciate your comment.” Paul said.
Alyson commented “There’s no doubt that you’re talented, and there’s no doubt that you both deserve to land the lead roles either!”
Shawn continued “Well, it’s... it’s the best Lady Antebellum cover song that I’ve ever heard!! You turned that country song into your own style song, I mean I felt I had heard your own song, both of you, very well done.”
“Thank you very much, Shawn!” Angie thanked before leaving with Paul.
“Chloe AnnaSophia and Lewbert Lambert, please!” called Casey.
“Chloe and Lewbert? Whoa…” Shawn said.
“Something’s wrong?” asked Alyson.
Shawn denied “No, it’s nothing.”
Chloe introduced herself and Lewbert after coming to the stage “I’m Chloe and this is Lewbert, we’re going to sing Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless.”
“Interesting.” Alyson said, she whispered to Casey “That Lewbert guy actually should’ve graduated last June, but he didn’t pass his final test.”
“Fair enough.” Casey said as the band started playing some heavy metal music.
Chloe started singing “Take me I'm alive, never was a girl with a wicked mind but everything looks better when sun goes down. I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night. Your eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You make me wanna die…” Lewbert joined her singing “I'll never be good enough, you make me wanna die, and everything you love will burn up in the light, every time I look inside your eyes, make me wanna die…”
Shawn was surprised with Chloe’s performance “What?”
Alyson exclaimed “Holy crap!”
Lewbert sang the next verse “Taste me, drink my soul, show me all the things that I shouldn't know, and there's a new moon on the rise. I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night.”
Chloe sang again “Your eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You make me wanna die…” Lewbert joined her singing again “I'll never be good enough, you make me wanna die, and everything you love will burn up in the light, every time I look inside your eyes, make me wanna die…” The band finished playing the song.
“Wow!” shouted Shawn gave them standing ovation, followed by Alyson and Casey, Shawn said “Wow, you’re really excellent rocker, Chloe and Lewbert! You proved me that you won’t lose to Ally, congratulations!”
Alyson commented “Lewbert, I can see you’re better than I’d seen last year, so well done!”
Casey asked “Wow, you’re both pretty reckless! That’s really nice heavy metal performance! It’s one of the best! So which role do you want to play?”
Chloe answered “Of course we will play the leads…” Much to the shock of Casey, Shawn and Alyson.
***
“Well, that’s better than yesterday.” said Alyson.
“We have one last performer, but I hope she’s good enough to get the role.” Shawn said.
Casey called “Fearne Mills!”
Fearne came to the stage as Shawn and Alyson were shocked by seeing the bump on her stomach.
“Whoa!” said Shawn.
“Hello, I’m Fearne Mills, before I sing, you may be shocked to see my big bump. Last semester, I was impregnated by the irresponsible young boy, then I was told by the teacher that I had been expelled, it’s really emotional for me, at first I want to give up, but my friends convinced me not to give up all my dreams. Because of that, I’ll be singing I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables.” Fearne said before singing the song “I dreamed a dream in time gone by… when hope was high and life worth living… I dreamed that love would never die… I prayed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid… And dreams were made and used and wasted… There was no ransom to be paid… No song unsung, no wine untasted.” Casey, Alyson and Shawn were impressed by Fearne’s emotion control and voice, with Alyson seemed sobbing, Fearne continued “But the tigers come at night… With their voices soft as thunder… As they tear your hopes apart… And they turn your dreams to shame…”
“Wow, she could be the great actress.” Casey said to Shawn and Alyson, he saw Alyson’s tears “Alyson, you’re crying?”
“Casey, I just… I’m just touched by her emotions.” Alyson replied.
“I agree with you, Alyson, because she touched me with emotions.” Shawn said.
Fearne sang “I had a dream my life would be… So different from this hell I'm living… So different now from what it seemed…” Fearne started getting emotional when she ended the song “Now life has killed the dream… I dreamed…”
Casey, Shawn and Alyson gave her standing ovation for her performance, Fearne stared at them happily, she knew she would get the role.
***
Casey, Shawn and Alyson finally walked away from the auditorium after the audition had been finished, Alyson immediately left walking the school, while Shawn talked with Casey.
Shawn commented “I think you have to make the hardest decision yet concerning the lead roles.”
Casey said “You’re right, it’s really hard for me to choose, I think tomorrow we will discuss who’s in who’s out. What do you think about them?”
Shawn commented “For me, Katie surprised me, she has potential to become an actress, she had that ‘Pitch Perfect’, while Angie had experience and determination, Chloe… for me… she’s can be a great rocker, but she can be an actress as well.”
Casey expressed his opinion as he and Shawn walked to the square “Edwin Arkenbout, the girls will like him so badly, he has really cute face…”
“Casey…”
“What? I don’t speak about his… bah, whatever, and we have Paul, he acted so great, same with Angie, while Lewbert, the guy who didn’t pass his exam…” Casey stopped as he saw the football in front of him.
“Sir, can you pass it please?” asked the boy who was playing football with his friends.
Casey showed his skills on playing football to them, he then passed the ball to him.
“Thank you, sir.”
Shawn asked Casey “We’ll help you decide the lead, Casey, no worries, but not tonight because I will be on IBS’ Late Show performing my new single.”
“Okay, bro.” Then Casey saw Jake and Delta entering the square, he saw them kissing and holding hands, he felt jealous seeing the two making out in the square.
“Casey? Something’s wrong?”
“No, it’s nothing, I felt tired after seeing the students auditioning, I need to get my ass back home.” Casey said, but Shawn replied with giggles, Casey asked “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing.” Shawn answered.

Comments

Popular Posts