Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 2

Unnatural Murders is classified 15+, it contains some violence, drug references and mild coarse language, it is not suitable for people under 15.

Previously on Unnatural Murders.
“…and we’ll going to hold a sleepover party tonight.” said Troy.
“You said party?!” asked Josh.
“Forget it.” answered Troy.
“I think we must tell our secrets.” answered Matt.
“What?” asked Josh.
“Friends share secrets. That’s what keeps us close.” answered Matt.
Sam answered “He’s gone.”
“Oh no.” said Troy.
“We heard a scream at 4 AM, it was him.” said Kevin.
Troy and Josh were shocked to hear it.
Troy opened the message and read it “You know that? You parents were killed when you was six years old, and then you killed the murderer, I hope this will happen again –M.”
“Wait… He’s Matt! I think he’s playing with us!” said Josh.
“Josh…, they found… Matt’s body.” said Lucy mentioned that Matt was dead.
After hearing that, Josh was shocked.
“I’m sorry, boys, this is no longer a missing person case, it’s a murder.” said him.
The boys took their iPhones and read the message “I’m still here, and I know everything –M.”

The boys finally came back to school on the next day.
“So M is not Matt, Matt is dead.” said Josh.
“He knows our secrets.” said Kevin.
“I think M is Matt’s murderer, maybe he killed him.” said Sam.
“Troy, what’s the matter?” asked Josh.
Troy read the newspaper, there was a news about Matt’s death.
“Troy?” called Josh.
“His death is mentioned on the newspaper, here, you should see.” said Troy. Josh, Sam, and Kevin read the news, while Troy saw someone like Matt “Matt?” He started to chase him, he went to the gents’ room, but there was nobody “Strange?”

Unnatural Bully

After school, Troy and Josh were talking about Matt.
“I saw him! With my own eyes!” said Troy.
“Troy, you might be dreaming, Matt is dead.” said Josh.
“You’re right, that was just an hallucination, Matt is dead, and we’ll start a new life without him.” said Troy, and suddenly, he was attacked and pushed by Max.
“Max!” shouted Josh “What the hell are you doing!?”
“I will force you to be a bully again, just like before! If you don’t want your friend get hurt by me, then be like me.” said Max.
“Josh, don’t listen to him!” shouted Troy.
“Shut up!” shouted Max punched Troy once again.
“Max, I told you before! I won’t be like you anymore!” shouted Josh.
“Oh! So that’s what you want, I will attack him!” shouted Max, he was going to attack Troy, but his attack was blocked by Josh.
“Josh!” shouted Troy.
“Don’t worry.” whispered Josh “We’ll get out from here.” He attacked Max, while Troy ran away, after he attack Max several times, he ran away.
“Nice try, you son of bitch! I’ll get you next time!” shouted Max.

In the library, Sam was searching for The Hardy Boys book.
“Hi.” greeted a girl who saw him.
“Hi.” replied Sam.
“Wow, you like to read The Hardy Boys book?” asked the girl.
“Well, yes, The Hardy Boys are my favorite, I like to read those novels. Oh, by the way, I’m Sam.” answered Sam.
“Well, I like to read Nancy Drew, classic but cool, and I like to play the game.” said the girl.
“You same with me, we like mystery books.” said Sam.
“Yeah, you’re right, I think we’re match and we can dating.” said the girl.
“I think we can’t dating right now, but I like you, so what’s your name?” asked Sam.
“I’m Susan.” answered the girl.
“I’m Sam.” said Sam, he shook hand with her.
“Susan!” called a girl to Susan.
“There’s my friend, catch ya later!” said Susan, she left.
Sam took the latest entry of The Hardy Boys book.

The next day, Troy came to the class, and then his iPhone was ringing.
Troy read the message “Get ready to meet your old friend –M.” When his teacher and the new student came, he was shocked that the new student was Fritz, his longtime enemy “Holy crap!” He remembered:

When Troy was thirteen, he was attacked by Fritz.
“Say something! Where’s my flashdisk!?” shouted Fritz.
“I don’t know, I swear!” answered Troy.
Fritz attacked Troy again, and then he was attacked by Josh.

“He might be M.” said Troy after he remembered that.

When it was break time, Troy and Josh went to the canteen.
“I saw him! My longtime enemy, Fritz, is now in my class!” shouted Troy.
“That jerk is in your class! Damn!” said Josh.
“I think he’s M.” said Troy.
“Troy, what the hell do you talking about?” asked Josh.
“Fritz is the murderer, the bad guy, he’s M.” answered Troy “Where’s Max? Usually he’s here.”
“He was absent today, I heard it from his teacher, he doesn’t know why he was absent.” answered Josh.
“I think he was shocked yesterday, maybe we should visit his house and apologize to him.” said Troy.
Josh rejected “Troy, are you crazy!? He’s the bully, he can hurt us!”
“No, he can’t. We’re going to see him, and tell him that the bully is not the way of his life.” said Troy.

Meanwhile, Kevin and Kim were eating their snacks.
“Kevin, I’m sorry to hear that your dad won’t allow you have our first kiss before we’re eighteen.” said Kim.
“You don’t need to apologize, Kim, I heard that several times.” said Kevin.
“No, I want to tell you something, my mom recommend me to kiss you before we’re having our serious relationship. I want to have our first-ever kiss.” said Kim.
“Let me think about it, but I know it will break my promise to my dad.” said Kevin, and then his iPhone was ringing “I gotta go the restroom.” He went to the gents’ room and read the message “She recommends you to have your first kiss? You better break your promise –M.”

After school, Sam gave back his borrowed The Hardy Boys book to the librarian.
“Thank you, I’m happy to read it.” said Sam, and then he got a text message from Troy, he read it “We’re going to visit Max’s house.”

The boys finally arrived at Max’s house.
“Troy, Josh, are you sure it will be safe?” asked Kevin.
“Yeah, he was absent today, so it will be good we visit him.” answered Troy.
“We’re going to tell him to not to be a bully anymore, that’s not the right way of his life.” said Josh.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” Max’s screams was heard to the outside.
“It must be Max! Let’s go!” shouted Sam.
The boys finally came in to the house, but there was nobody in there.
Suddenly the whisper was heard “Kill… Kill…” And something from the top fell down and surprised the boys.
“WHOA!” shouted the boys.
“Oh man, what the hell is that?” shouted Kevin.
“Don’t panic, boys, we’re going to find Max.” said Josh, and then he went to the kitchen and took a knife.
‘Be careful, man.” said Troy.
The boys were walking slowly to the room, Josh opened the door, and they found Max’s body, Max was murdered.
“Oh no, another murder?” shouted Kevin.
“He’s dead.” said Sam.
Suddenly, their iPhone was ringing.
“Another message, it may be from M.” said Troy.
The boys picked their iPhone and read the message “Congrats, boys, you saw your enemy died, I murdered him, and let’s see if you can run away from here –M.” After reading the message, the house was on fire suddenly.
“What’s happening!?” shouted Sam.
“Fire! We got to get out from this house!” shouted Josh, the boys ran away from the house, after they got out, the house was exploded.
“AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!” shouted the boys.
“What’ve just happened?” asked Troy.
“I knew it, it was M.” answered Josh “Boys, we’re gonna solve this murder and we’ll find out who is M.”
“What?! Are you mad!?” shouted Kevin.
“No, he’s not mad, but we’re going to solve the murders, including Matt’s murder and Max’s murder.” said Troy.
“Okay, boys, we’re gonna talk before the school starts.” said Josh.

The next day, Sam and Susan were walking together to the school.
“You found Max? He was dead? Are you serious?” asked Susan.
“Yeah, totally.” answered Sam.
“That’s must be the fit punishment to him! He used to hurting all students on the school!” said Susan.
“Susan, actually you shouldn’t say that, and I don’t know why the reason I said this.” said Sam, and then his iPhone was ringing.
“Oh, that’s my friends! See you!” said Susan, she left.
Sam read the message “We need to talk in the library.”

The boys finally came to the library and they were talking about the murders.
“I think it was revenge, M must be also grudge to him.” said Sam.
“Wait the minute, did M was attacked by Max too?” asked Troy.
“Yes, Max attacked all students in the school, so everyone hates him.” answered Kevin.
“Including M.” continued Josh “Now the school bully is gone, and who’s gonna be the next?”
“I don’t know, maybe no one wants to be a school bully.” said Troy.
“Kevin!” called Kim.
“Oh, that’s Kim, she needs to talk with me, see you!” said Kevin, he left “Hi, Kim.”
“Kevin, have you asked your parents to let you have our first kiss?” asked Kim.
“I have, but my mom agreed with that, while my dad disagreed. My brother, Kendall disagreed too.” answered Kevin “But, I have my mom’s approval, we can have our first kiss.”
“Okay.” said Kim, and then she was going to kiss Kevin.
“Kim, I think I’m not ready for our first kiss for now, but how about tonight, in my house?” asked Kevin.
“But your dad…” answered Kim,
“My dad will come home late, we can have our first kiss.” said Kevin.
“Okay, sure.” answered Kim “See you at your house.”
Josh was attending English class, and his iPhone was ringing.
Josh opened the message and read it “He murdered someone from school in school –M.” Josh thought that “He” is Max “Max murdered someone on the school?”

After Sam’s PE class was over, he went to the gents’ room, and then he took his shirt off.
“Kill… Kill…” whispered someone.
“Who’s there!?” shouted Sam, he tried to search someone who whispered on the room “I know you’re here, you should get out or I punch you!” Then he saw blood from the one toilet, he opened the door, and then he surprised “WHOA!”

Comments

Popular Posts