Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 14

Episode 14: Carlos’ 17th Birthday

Aaron woke up from his sleep and looked at the calendar.

“Look! It’s Carlos’ birthday!” said Aaron. He knew that August 15th is Carlos’ birthday.

He took a shower quickly and he went to Carlos’ house.

Aaron arrived at Carlos’ house, and then he rang the bell.

The Carlos’ mother, Mrs. Pena opened the door. Anyway, Carlos’ full name was Carlos Pena.

“Hi, Mrs. Pena, is Carlos in home?” asked Aaron.

“Yes, he is.” answered Mrs. Pena.

“Whoa! Mrs. Pena, you’re so fa…” said Aaron.

“Don’t say that word!” said Mrs. Pena.

“…aaaaat. I’m sorry, can I come in?” asked Aaron.

“Be my guest, and Carlos is in his room.” answered Mrs. Pena.

Aaron came in to the house and went to Carlos’ room.

Aaron knocked Carlos’ room, and Carlos opened the door.

“Hey, Carlos, ready for your birthday?” asked Aaron.

“Aaron! I really need your help!” said Carlos.

“Carlos, what did you mean you need my help?” asked Aaron.

“Aaron, my previous 16th birthday party is the worst birthday party in my life! So, I need your help to make my 17th birthday party is better than the previous one!” answered Carlos.

“Carlos, I’ll plan your birthday party for you!” said Aaron.

“Aaron, thank you! I hope my 17th birthday party is better than the previous one!” said Carlos.

“Yeah, you’re welcome, Carlos.” said Aaron.

“Aaron, my birthday would be in ‘My Super Sweet Birthday’ on The IW.” said Carlos.

“Wow! A TV Show, cool.” said Aaron.

Aaron called his friends to plan Carlos’ 17th birthday party.

“Okay, guys. We’re going to plan Carlos’ birthday party and it would be taped in ‘My Super Sweet Birthday’ on The IW.” said Aaron.

“Wait? ‘My Super Sweet Birthday’, his birthday would on be a TV show?” asked Logan.

“Of course, he told that!” said Nick.

“What should we do now?” asked Oli.

“Okay, I’ll give you some tasks! Nick, can you cook a birthday cake?” asked Aaron.

“Yes, I can, with the help from my family’s chef.” answered Oli.

“Okay, you should cook now!” said Aaron.

Then Oli went to his house to cook the birthday cake.

“How about me?” asked Nick.

“Well, I think you should design some decorations for the party.” answered Aaron.

“Aye aye! I can do that!” said Nick.

“Then how about me?” asked Logan.

Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, “Just a sec.” said Aaron, he answered his incoming video call.

“Good morning, Aaron.” said Boss.

“Morning, Boss, actually I’m planning for Carlos’ 17th birthday party.” said Aaron.

“Aaron, I have a mission related to your plan, evil Professor Gahwand has seen in his blimp, he might to destroy Carlos’ birthday party. You must stop him! Good luck for your mission and the birthday party, Aaron.” said Boss.

Aaron ended the call and he said “Logan, you’ll come with me, we have to stop him!” said Aaron.

In Gahwand’s Evil Blimp, “Mrs. Pena’s son will having a 17th birthday, so I must destroy his party!” said Gahwand.

Then Aaron and Logan came.

“I won’t let you do that!” said Logan.

“Sorry, Gahwand, I’m planning for Carlos’ birthday party.” said Aaron.

“Wait the minute, what!? Carlos’ is Mrs. Pena’s son?” asked Gahwand.

“Yes, he is.” answered Logan.

“Why do you want destroy Carlos’ birthday party?” asked Aaron.

“Why? Flashback time! I used to be Mrs. Pena’s boyfriends, but now I broke up with her. I was in the movie theatre with Mrs. Pena, and then I showed my intention to increase the sound, but the screen was destroyed. After that, she said ‘Take me home!’, and then her house was destroyed. At last, she broke up with me, and I want to revenge her! Soon, I will make Carlos’ birthday party is the worst birthday party in the entire Jabodetabek!!” answered Gahwand.

“So that’s it?” asked Logan.

“Yes, it is. By the way, I want to reuse my Ugly-Maker!” answered Gahwand.

“You used it when my birthday.” said Aaron.

“Okay, I will use now!!” said Gahwand, he tried to press the red button, but Aaron punched him.

Carlos arrived at his house, but he met Victoria who had just blocked him.

“Hey, Carlos, remember, you’re going to have a surprise party.” said Victoria.

“Victoria, I know it, I want to come in to my house.” said Carlos.

Victoria blocked Carlos again and she said “Carlos, remember, you will have a surprise party, so, you couldn’t came in.” said Victoria.

“Okay, okay, how’s the party?” asked Carlos.

“Secret!” answered Victoria.

“How dare you ruin my plan! Now I will push the red button to activate it!” said Gahwand.

“Oh yeah, let’s battle first!” said Logan.

“You’re underestimating me again! I will fight with you!” said Gahwand. Then Gahwand was having a battle with Logan.

“Now, Aaron!” said Logan.

Aaron ran to the machine and pressed the self-destruct button on the Ugly-Maker. The Ugly-Maker was destroyed.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!! But I have another!” said Gahwand.

Aaron and Logan attacked Gahwand until he fell down of the building.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! *CENSORED*, Aaron and Logan!!!” shouted Gahwand.

Nick and Oli came and brought a birthday cake and many decorations.

“Great, Carlos would like this!” said Melati.

“WOO!” said Nick.

“We know Carlos’ favorite from his Facebook account.” said Oli.

“Okay, then, bring them in, put the cake in the dining table, I mean birthday cake table. And stick the decoration on the wall!” said Melati.

“Yes, Ma’am!” said Nick and Oli.

“I hope the preparation is according to plan!” said Aaron.

“Yes, I hope so.” said Logan.

Then they arrived at Carlos’ house, the party was ready!

“Yes! It’s according to plan!” said Aaron.

Carlos arrived at his house, and finally opened the door.

“Hello?” asked Carlos.

Then the lamps were turned on.

“SURPRISE!!” shouted Aaron and his other friends.

“Sing the song, Victoria!” said Logan.

Victoria started to sing “Sweet birthday. Today is your special day, And you would be happy, Today is the day, Its finally came. ‘Cuz my friends who love me, Would come to your house, And we’re having a party.”

Then Carlos sang “Gotta spread my arms, Sweet birthday, It’s my chance to shine, Sweet birthday, Discovering…, Sweet birthday, Finally I grew up, Sweet birthday.”

Then all guests clapped their hands.

Then Carlos hugged his mom.

“Happy birthday, Carlos.” said Mrs. Pena.

“Thanks, Mom.” said Carlos, and then he realized that his mother was pregnant. “Mom, are you pregnant?”

“Yes, dear. I’m sorry I didn’t tell this to you before.” said Mrs. Pena. After that, she hugged Carlos.

The next day, Carlos came to Binus International School, and he met Aaron.

“I heard your mom is pregnant! Congrats, bro!” said Aaron.

“You’re right! I will be big brother!! WOO!” said Carlos.

“Carlos, when the baby would born?” asked Aaron.

“Um…, she said it would born in the end of December.” answered Carlos.

“Is the baby boy or girl?” asked Aaron again.

“I don’t know, my mom said it’s a surprise.” answered Carlos.

“Oh yeah, Carlos. I think it would be hard as a big brother.” said Aaron.

“But it’s fun! And I hope I would the best big brother to my younger sibling.” said Carlos.

“Pray for that, Carlos, pray for that.” said Aaron.

Comments

Popular Posts