Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 3

Episode 3: This is Iron Man or What!?

“Okay, what should I do this weekend??’ asked Aaron for himself. Then he got a phone call from Oli, he picked his iPhone. “Hi, Oli.”
“Hi, Aaron. Do you have any plan for this weekend?” asked Oli.
“Um… Let me think… No.” answered Aaron.
“If you don’t have any plan, would you like to come to my house for talk about it.” asked Oli.
“Ok, I’m going to.” answered Aaron.

Aaron arrived in Oli’s house; he knocked the front door, and Oli opened the door. “So, what do you want to talk?” asked Aaron.
“Come in, I’m going to watch movie in Blitz Megaplex in Mall of Indonesia. But I’m so confused what I’m going to watch, I already watch those films in Blitz Megaplex.” answered Oli.
“Maybe I should suggest the movie, how about Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D?” said Aaron.
“No, I already watch those.” said Oli.
“Robin Hood?” said Aaron.
“Already.” said Oli.
“The Bounty Hunter?” said Aaron.
“Nah!” said Oli.
“The Twilight Saga: Eclipse?” said Aaron.
“That’s not released yet, Aaron.” said Oli.
“Iron Man 2?” said Aaron.
“Perfect! It’s my next movie that I going to watch!” said Oli.
“You do?” asked Aaron.
“Yup!” said Oli. “You can join me to watch Iron Man 2 by the way.” said Oli.
“Yes! Thank you, Oli! Should I invite Dan and Jordan too?” asked Aaron.
“Of course! This is going to be the best weekend of the month!” answered Oli.
“So… what time we must watch this?” asked Aaron.
“According to the schedule, the earliest is 1 PM!” answered Oli.
“Yeah! This could be fun!” said Aaron.

The next day, at 11 AM, Aaron still falling asleep without his shirt on. Suddenly, he got a incoming video call from Boss. “Yeah, wait a minute.” said Aaron. Aaron picked his phone.
“Good afternoon, Aaron.” said Boss.
“Oh no! It’s 1 PM! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!” shouted Aaron.
“Aaron, it’s still 11 AM, you know. I know do you want to watch Iron Man 2 in Mall of Indonesia at 1 PM, but I have a mission for you. Evil Professor Gahwand has made the giant Iron Man robot, you should find out what is he up to! Good luck, Aaron!” said Boss.
“Sir, yes, sir!” said Aaron.
After that, he dressed up and he went to Gahwand’s lair with his Lamborghini car.

On his way to his mission, he stopped the car when he saw the red light. He surprised because he saw Melati and the Paskibra troops in beside his car. Melati saw him, and she didn’t response. Then she surprised! Aaron put up his sunglasses, Melati see him again, but no response. When the green light on, he continued on his way.

Meanwhile, in Oli’s house, “Hi, Dan and Jordan.” Said Oli.
“Hi, Oli, where’s Aaron?” asked Jordan.
“What!? I thought that he with you.” said Oli.
“Wait, I’ve got an SMS from him.” said Dan. Dan checks the message… “Sorry, I overslept. Maybe I will late to come here; I will come in two hours… This is his bad habit, he always overslept.”

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s lair. “Ha ha ha…, this will be the successful plan of my entire life!” said Gahwand. Then someone knocked the door. He opened the door, and he is the boy who wearing the sunglasses, Aaron. But Gahwand didn’t know that he was Aaron. “Hello, you must be a new employee, come in.” Aaron came in. “Let me explain you, I will use my own-created Iron Man robot to destroy all malls in the entire Jabodetabek! Aaron must don’t know my plan.”
“I’m here, you fool!” said Aaron, he took off his sunglasses.
“Aaron!? What the hell are you!?” shouted Gahwand.
“I’m going to stop your plan!” said Aaron.
“I know you would do it, but you’re too late!” said Gahwand.
Then Gahwand activated the giant Iron Man robot. The robot started to walk around Jakarta and scared some people.

In Blitz Megaplex, “Four ticket for Iron Man 2, please!” said Oli.
“It will be Two hundred twenty eight thousand Rupiah.” said Jordan.
“Expensive, but it will cool!” said Dan.

Back to the Iron Man robot, “First target is MOI (Mall of Indonesia)!” shouted Gahwand.
“Darn! It’s the place that I’m going to watch Iron Man 2!” said Aaron. Then Aaron pushed any button to stop it. The robot didn’t destroy Mall of Indonesia and went to another way.
“ Well, well, Aaron, it’s time for trap!” shouted Gahwand. Then he trapped Aaron. “By the way, I’m going to drink this delicious Budweiser beer, do you want some?” said Gahwand.
“No, thanks.” said Aaron.
“Ok. I will drink all the beer!” said Gahwand.

Five minutes later, “Hi, I’m running out of Budweiser Beer, I drank fifteen glass of beer, and…” said Gahwand. Suddenly, he became drunk. “Oh, shit! What happen to me!? Why I become tired?” While he drunk, he accidently press the Self-Destruct button! After that, the robot destroyed while Gahwand and Aaron thrown away.
“Hold on!” shouted Aaron grabbed the pole and hold it to save himself.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Gahwand. Then he landed on the street, “Oh, I’m still… tired…” Then he got a hit by a car and thrown away into a garbage bin. “Uh… I’m okay…” Suddenly, he trampled by the Iron Man robot’s leg. “FUCK YOU, Aaron!!”

Aaron arrived at Mall of Indonesia at 12: 55 PM. He ran to Blirtz Megaplex. “Guys! Here I come!” shouted Aaron.
“Aaron!” shouted Dan, Jordan and Oli.
“I know you can make it although you overslept.” Said Oli.
“That’s your bad habit, silly!” said Dan.
“Don’t tell me if I missed the movie!” said Aaron.
“It’s 12: 55 PM, Aaron.” said Dan.
“Oh! The movie is going to start, we should come in to watch it!” said Aaron. He ran into the studio.
“Hey, wait up!” shouted Oli.

Comments

Popular Posts