Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 13

Episode 13: I Need a Break!!!

At 10 AM, Aaron and his friends were in Aaron’s house, they were tired from their performances in IBS Television City.
“We’re so so so tired!” said Dan.
“Yeah, bro, after our performance in Morning Music on The IW.” said Jordan.
“I need a break!” yelled Nick.
“Shut up. Nick! We need a break too!” said Logan.
“Dad?” called Aaron while his father came.
“Guys, you can’t just relax today, you should study.” said Henry.
“Study? For what?” asked Nick.
“C’mon, guys! Remember, its national exam!” answered Henry.
“Oops! I forgot about National Exam.” said Oli.
“Dad, National Exam might be cancelled from this year.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, that’s only rumors. National Exam would be concluded. You must study for that, if you failed in that exam…” said Henry.
“Game over?” said Dan.
“We doomed.” said Logan. Then he stand up, “I’m going home, I’m going to study.” He left.
“So, who wants to study?” asked Henry.
“Sir, we need a break. We’re tired from our performance!” said Carlos.
“We need a break.” said Oli.
“If we study for now, we would be in the bad mood.” said Dan.
“Ok, but you all must promise, you must study for National Exam, got it?” said Henry.
“Yeah.” said the boys.
After that, Henry left them.
“Oh, Tika is waiting in my house.” said Dan.
“Bro, how did you know that she was waiting for you in our house?” asked Jordan.
“She sent me a message, and I gotta go, goodbye!” answered Dan. Then he left.
After Dan left, Phoebe came. “Nick!” called her.
“Oh, my sis pick me up, I want to teach her how to draw comics.” said Nick.
“Wow!” said Oli.
“Well, good luck.” said Jordan.
“Ok, see you later.” said Nick. He left Aaron’s house.
“I’m going to casting for a television pilot for The IW.” said Oli.
“Whoa! You’re going to be an actor?” asked Carlos.
“Yes, yes I am. I’m going to be a multi-talented. Dinda is waiting for me, I gotta go!” answered Oli, he left the house.
After that, Aaron’s iPhone was ringing. “It’s from Boss.” said Aaron.
“As usual, you as Teen Secret Agent, you got a mission from Boss.” said Jordan.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” yelled Carlos.
“What’s the matter, Carlos?” asked Jordan.
“My helmet! It’s gone!” answered Carlos.
“Where did you put your helmet, Carlos?” asked Jordan.
“I put it here! But it’s gone!” answered Carlos.
“Carlos, Jordan, I want to go to Gahwand’s place.” said Aaron.
“Well, I’m going to leave now!” said Jordan.
“Aaron, my helmet was gone!” said Carlos.
“Carlos, you should find it by yourself, but if I come back and you can’t find your helmet, I’ll help you.” said Aaron.
“Thanks, Aaron. But I will find my helmet.” said Carlos.
“Carlos, I’m going to go to Gahwand’s high school reunion, Boss said that I must find out what he’s up to next. See you, Carlos.” said Aaron. He left.
“See you.” said Carlos. “Strange, maybe someone took it. No, I put it in Aaron’s living room. And why it was gone.”
Then a boy called Carlos “Carlos! Carlos!”
“AAAARRRGH! What are you…” shouted Carlos. He saw the boy is his behind “Travis?”
“Carlos?” said Travis.
“Travis!!” shouted Carlos, and then he hugged Travis.
“Carlos! My cousin! Nice to meet you again!” shouted Travis.
“AAARGH! You almost killed me!” said Carlos.
“Sorry.” said Travis.
“So, what are you doing here?” asked Carlos.
“I spend my summer vacation by travelling around the world, including Indonesia.” answered Travis.
“Wow! Where have you been?” asked Carlos.
“Many countries that I’ve visited, from U.S.A, Canada, U.K, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore to here, Indonesia!” answered Travis.
“Wow!” said Carlos.
“Oh no! My passport! It’s gone!” said Travis.
“Same with my helmet, it’s gone too!” said Carlos.
“Carlos, I have an idea, we’re going to be detective!” said Travis.
“Yes! Same as before, we always play detective games when we were young!” said Carlos.
“Let’s find your helmet and my passport!” said Travis.

In Logan’s house, “Indonesian, check! Next stop, mathematics!” said Logan. He opened his mathematics book.
“Logan!” called Sean.
“What, bro?” asked Logan.
“I want to play Guitar Hero with you!” answered his mom.
“I’m studying, bro!” said Logan.

In IBS Television City, there was a audition for a new television pilot for The IW.
“Hi, Dinda, finally I came!” said Oli.
“What took you so long, Oli?” asked Dinda.
“My band was in Aaron’s house for a rehab, I mean rest.” answered Oli.
“Many people wants to get a role in this new show, it’s called ‘Helldogs’.” said Dinda.
“What it tells about?” asked Oli.
“Cheerleading!” answered Dinda.
“Wow, but with comedy-drama!” said Oli.
“Anyway, why you didn’t just stay here?” asked Dinda.
“The audition will start at 11 AM.” answered Oli. He looked at his Blackberry phone, “Ok, now 10:58 AM.”
“Let’s go!!” yelled Dinda, she came in to IBS Television City while he pull Oli.

In Nick’s house, “Nice one, sis! You’ve drawn a new character for your comic!” said Nick.
“Yeah, I’ve drawn my princess character, Alexandria, do you like it?” asked Phoebe.
“Yes, I think she’s beautiful.” answered Nick.
“Thank you, bro. Now I will make my debut!” said Phoebe.

Aaron finally came to Gahwand’s High School Reunion, he met Gahwand.
“Hi, Aaron.” said Gahwand.
“How’s your reunion going?” asked Aaron.
“I can’t show myself to the reunion, Aaron. I need your help.” answered Gahwand.
“You need my help?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, with this soccer ball.” answered Gahwand, he threw the ball to Aaron. “Pass the ball to me.”
Aaron passed the ball to Gahwand, but Gahwand missed the ball.
“See, I’m sucks in soccer, American football and Kickball.” said Gahwand.
“Kickball? What’s that?” asked Aaron.
“You don’t know kickball? Well, kickball is the combination of soccer and football.” answered Gahwand.
“Wow!” said Aaron.
“Well, I’ll tell you a story, when I was in high school, my friends always invite me to play soccer, American football and kickball, and then I realized that I can’t kick the ball. And I’m so jealous with that popular boy named Kenny; He’s the star of my high school’s soccer team. Soon, I will make him jealous on me!” said Gahwand.
“Don’t tell me that you will use your intention again.” said Aaron.
“That’s right; I’m going to use Kicking shoes! I can kick any ball easily! Now, it’s time to test it!” said Gahwand.

In Dairy Queen Restaurant, Dan and Tika were dating in there. They were choosing their order.
“Honey, I want Grillburger with Cheese, I like that.” said Tika.
“How about the treats?” asked Dan.
“I want Waffle Bowl Sundaes.” answered Tika.
“Sir, two Grillburger with Cheese, Waffle Bowl Sundaes and Oreo Brownie Earthquake.” said Dan to the cashier.
Meanwhile, Jordan was spying at them. “As usual, he dates her again.” said Jordan.
Dan and Tika sat in the chair and ate their Grillburgers.
“Wow, they’re starting to eat. I should eat Oreo Brownie Earthquake.” said Jordan.

Carlos and Travis met Laura in Aaron’s house’s kitchen.
“Hi, Carlos, and is that your cousin?” asked Laura.
“Yes, he is.” answered Carlos.
“I’m Travis, nice to meet you, madam.” said Travis.
“How sweet are you, and… OMG! My beloved spatula is gone!” said Laura while she found out that her beloved spatula was missing.
“I lost my helmet.” said Carlos.
“And I lost my passport.” said Travis.
“I think we should ask Aaron’s dad!” said Laura.
“Miss, Mr. Henry is on work.” said Carlos.
“Then who should we ask?” asked Laura.
“That tukang loak (Junkman)!” answered Carlos while he shown a junkman. “I suspect him.”
“Great, let’s ask him!” said Laura.
They came outside and met that junkman.
“Good afternoon.” said the junkman.
“Excuse me, junkman! You have stolen my helmet, his passport and…” said Carlos.
Then Travis punched him and said to the junkman “Sorry, he such a fool. Now, excuse me.” said Travis. Then he talked to Carlos. “You fool! You shouldn’t speak like that! It might scare him!”
“But, I suspect him! He stole…” said Carlos.
“What! You lost your wallet?” asked Laura.
“Yes, I did. I lost my wallet recently.” answered the junkman.
“What! You lost something?” asked Travis.
“Same with us! I lost my helmet, he, I mean Travis lost his passport, and Laura lost her beloved spatula.” said Carlos.
Then the junkman saw a boy, “Hey, boy! Come back you!!!” yelled the junkman. He chased that boy.
“Wait!” shouted Carlos.

Back to IBS Television City, Dinda was really panic.
“Dinda, no need to worry, if you worry, you wouldn’t get a role.” said Oli.
“You’re right, Oli.” said Dinda. “And the main cheerleader role will be mine! ‘Helldogs’, here I come!”
“Dinda?” said Oli.
“I mean, here we come!!” shouted Dinda.
“Dinda Mitchell, please come in.” said the announcer.
“Oh, that’s me! Pray for me!” said Dinda, and then she came in to the studio.

After Dinda finished her audition.
“I’m done…” said Dinda.
“What happened to you?” asked Oli.
“I did such a great job.” answered Dinda.
“Oli Pettigrew, please come in.” said the announcer.
“Ok, wish me luck!” said Oli.

Back to Gahwand’s high school reunion, Aaron trained Gahwand how to kick a ball, actually Gahwand used his kicking shoes.
“Thank you, Aaron. Now I can defeat that star of the kickball game!” shouted Gahwand.
“Good luck for that.” said Aaron.

In the final moment of the kickball game.
“Great, who’s next?” asked Courtney, the pitcher.
Gahwand was ready to kick the ball.
“Go, dad! You can do it!” shouted Vivian.
“Is that your father?” asked Victoria.
“Yeah, but he sucks in kickball.” answered Vivian.
“Bring it on, baby!” yelled Gahwand.
Courtney kicked the ball to Gahwand.
And Gahwand kicked the ball so far!
“Wow!!” shouted Vivian, Victoria and Aaron in the same time.
Gahwand ran to the first base, and then he ran to the second base, and then he ran to the third base.
“Go, dad! You can do the homerun!” shouted Vivian.
After that, Kenny picked up the ball after it came and touched it to Gahwand. “YOU’RE OUT!” said Kenny.
“Dad! I’m so proud of you!” said Victoria while she ran to Kenny, her dad.
All Kenny’s fans ran to him and shouted “YEAAAAAAAH!!!”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” yelled Gahwand.

In Nick’s house, Phoebe had just finished her comics.
“Sis, you have just done a great job! You finished your own comics!” said Nick.
“Yeah, want to see it?” asked Phoebe, she gave Nick her own comic.
Nick read the comic and he said “I think it’s too girly for me, but it’s ok, I like it. I’m so proud of you, sis.”
“Wow! Thanks, bro!” said Phoebe.

In Oli’s house, Oli and Dinda were waiting for the call from IBS Studios.
“Ah! My incoming call, I hope I pass!” said Dinda. She answered her incoming call, but she ended the call.
“What’s the matter?” asked Oli.
Then Dinda started to cry and she said “I failed to get a role… HUWEEEEEEEEEE!!!”
“Dinda, calm down! Easy, easy…” said Oli, and then his Blackberry phone was ringing, he answered it. “Hello, this is Oli. IBS Studios, whoa! Did I get the role?” Then he found out that he got the role. However, after he saw Dinda was cry “I’m sorry, I can’t do this, I rejected the role, goodbye!” He ended the call.
“So, did you get the role?” asked Dinda.
Oli answered and he lied “Yeah, I didn’t get the role either. They rejected me.” said Oli.
“Really?” asked Dinda.
“Yes.” answered Oli.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I’m so proud of us! We did our best for the role!! And we do it next time!” said Dinda.

Carlos, Travis, Laura and the junkman busted the suspicious boy.
“You stole my wallet!! Give it that!” yelled the junkman.
“Sir, I’m sorry. I didn’t steal your wallet.” said the boy.
“Lie!” yelled the junkman.
“Sir, I think this boy is innocent, he didn’t steal your wallet.” said Carlos.
“Anyway, I lost my skateboard, it gone missing.” said the boy.
“You lost your skateboard, the junkman lost his wallet, Miss Laura lost her beloved spatula, Carlos lost his helmet, and I lost my passport.” said Travis.
“Now it’s time to find the…” said Carlos.
Then they saw a thief that had just stolen a high-heel shoes.
“He might be a thief!” said Laura.
“Follow him!!” yelled Carlos.
After that, they followed that thief to his lair.
Finally, they arrived in the thief’s lair. And they found something what they’re missing.
“My beloved spatula!” yelled Laura.
“My helmet!” yelled Carlos.
“My passport!” yelled Travis.
“My wallet!” yelled the junkman.
“My skateboard!” yelled the boy.
Then they saw the thief and they said “You’re under arrest!”
The thief raised his hands up.

At 7 PM, the boys, except Logan and Dan were in Aaron’s house.
“I have just having a great time!” said Carlos.
“Me too! I got a role, but I rejected it.” said Oli.
“Why?” asked Nick.
“Because Dinda didn’t get the role, so I rejected to make Dinda happy. But it was fun!” answered Oli.
Then Logan and Dan came.
“This is my best day ever!” said Dan.
“I’m tired of studying.” said Logan.
“Let’s tell our story while on break! Who’s first?” said Aaron.
“I think Dan must be the first.” said Jordan.
“Shut up, Bro!” shouted Dan.
“Yeah, I want to know your story, Dan.” said Oli.
“How’s your date with Tika?” asked Carlos.
“WOO! I’m curious about this!” said Nick.
“Tell it to us!” said Aaron.
“Uh oh!” said Dan.

Comments

Popular Posts