Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 9

Episode 9: The Chronicles of Millennium Part 1

THE CHRONICLES OF MILLENNIUM

EPISODE 13

At Nick’s house, Nick was drawing comics about aliens and monsters.
“Nick, Aaron’s looking for you!” said Phoebe.
“Ok, sis. I’m coming!” said Nick. He went out from his room and he met Aaron in the living room.
“Hi, Nick.” said Aaron.
“Hi, Aaron, what’s wrong?” asked Nick.
“I’m going to play Playstation 3 in Dan and Jordan’s house, do you want to come?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, I love to, but I’m drawing comics right now.” answered Nick.
“Oh, okay, I’ll help you and I’ll cancel my plan to go to Dan and Jordan’s house. It would be fun.” said Aaron.
“Okay, I’m drawing comics about aliens and monsters.” said Nick.
“Wow! Aliens and monsters, you cool, man!” said Aaron.
Suddenly, there’s an earthquake, but it took a little time.
“What the hell is that!” said Aaron.
“AAAAAARRRGH!!!” yelled Phoebe.
“That must be Phoebe!!” said Nick. Then they ran into backyard.

“Wow! How cute it is!!” said Phoebe while she hugged an strange, but cute doll.
“Phoebe! Are you alright?” asked Nick.
“Nick, it’s so cute, I found this doll in the backyard!” answered Phoebe.
“Is that a doll?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, it is!!” answered Phoebe.
“Phoebe, this might be belonging to someone! I’m sorry, sis, you can’t have this doll.” said Nick.
“By the way, will you buy me a cute doll for me?” asked Phoebe.
“Yes, I will!” answered Nick.
“WOO!! I will have another cute doll, WOO HOO!!!” yelled Phoebe, and then she left the backyard.
Then Aaron picked up that doll, “We should give this back to the owner.” said him.
Then Nick saw the creature was alive, “Aaron, I think that doll is alive!” said him.
“What do you talking about? It’s just a doll.” said Aaron. Then he saw the doll, Nick was right! The doll was alive! “It’s alive! Alive! AAAARRRGH!!!” yelled Aaron.
But the doll wasn’t attack them.
“Strange, it doesn’t attack us, he must be an alien or something.” said Nick.
“It must be lost… or its spaceship crashed. By the way, what your name?” asked Aaron. Then the creature wrote ‘Millennium’ name. “Hi, Millennium! I’m Aaron and this is Nick.”
“What a cute name!” said Nick.
Then Millennium showed a photo.
“What have you got there?” asked Aaron. He took a photo from Millennium and saw it.
“It must be Millennium’s dad.” said Nick.
“I think it want to show his spaceship.” said Aaron.
Then Millennium showed them a crashed spaceship.
“So this is your spaceship?” asked Aaron.
Millennium nodded.
“I think we should tell Boss about this.” said Nick.
“Nick, if we tell about this to Boss, he will think that we’re crazy!” said Aaron.
“But, we can’t fix the spaceship. I think someone of Organization of Teen Secret Agent can fix it.” said Nick.
“Nick, we shouldn’t tell this, because Boss will think that we’re crazy!” said Aaron. Then his iPhone was ringing. He answered his incoming call. “Hello.”
“Good afternoon, Aaron. Whoa! What the hell! Is that a doll?” asked Boss.
“No, it’s not. It a alien.” said Nick.
“Nick!” yelled Aaron.
“Ok, if it an alien, I’m going to give you mission, Evil Professor Gahwand has seen in the spaceship next to Palapa satellite, maybe he’s going to destroy Palapa satellite, and bring the alien home to the space.” said Boss.
“Boss, we need help here, Millennium’s spaceship.” said Aaron.
Then the repairmen arrived and started to fix Millennium’s spaceship.

In Gahwand’s Evil Satellite, “I hope I can find my old friends in here, starts with Balloony, Carrey, Ducky and Soshy. I used to play with them when I was little, but now they’re gone! I missed them!” said Gahwand.

Meanwhile, “Well, Millennium, I got you now!” said the mysterious alien after he detected Millennium in the Earth. Then he came to the Earth.

After the spaceship fixed, “Nick, where’s Millennium?” asked Aaron.
“He’s gone!? I thought that he with you. Maybe something bad happens to him!” answered Nick.
“Don’t think about that, Nick. We should find him! Find him!!” yelled Aaron. Then they went to find Millennium.

Millennium was in front of Binus International School, and then Oli found him.
“Hi, you must be cute doll. I will take you back to your owner.” said Oli. He took Millennium and tried to find his owner. Remember, he still doesn’t know that Millennium is a cute alien.
Then Millennium acted like a pet.
“Wait the second, you’re not a doll, and you’re an animal! Or you’re an alien??” said Oli.
“Oli!” called Aaron. He and Nick was driving Millennium’s spaceship.
“Aaron? Nick? What’s that?” asked Oli.
“You found Millenium! And this is his spaceship!” answered Aaron.
“His spaceship fixed, so we can get him to his family now!” said Nick.
Then another spaceship captured Millennium’s spaceship.
“What’s going on!?” said Aaron.
Then the mysterious creature pulled Millennium’s spaceship and captured Aaron and Nick.
“It took us in!” said Nick.
“What the…” said Aaron.
Then the spaceships were gone to the space.
“Aaron! Nick! Come back!!” yelled Oli. Then he asked Millennium, “Who the hell was that?”
Millennium showed a photo of the mysterious creature.
“He’s your dad?” asked Oli.
But Millennium showed the another photo.
“Wait… he’s not your dad? OMG! Aaron and Nick have been kidnapped by the intergalactic criminal!!” said Oli.

To be continued…

Comments

Popular Posts