Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 12

Episode 12: Aaron & the Agents

In the music store, “At last, our album released!!” yelled Aaron.
“YES!! Our debut album is on sale!! WOO!!” yelled Nick.
“Aaron, Nick, you could frighten customers who want to buy our album!” said Logan.
“We’re so excited, Logan!!” yelled Aaron.
“I hope that we’re keep famous in music career!” said Nick.
“Okay, okay, but…” said Logan, and then his iPhone was ringing, he answered his incoming call. “Yeah, Logan’s here.”
“Who is that from??” asked Nick.
“Huh!? The IW? Morning Music? Ok, we will be there tomorrow morning, thank you.” said Logan.
“Is that from The IW’s Morning Music??” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes it is. And they wants us to perform in that show!” answered Logan.
Then Melati and paskibra troop members came, “Hi, Aaron. We have just bought your CD album.” said Melati.
“Thanks, Melati.” said Aaron.
“I heard that you will perform in Morning Music show in The IW.” said Melati.
“That’s right, dude!” yelled Nick.
“I suggest you to announce your new single in the show, maybe your lead single has been dropped from the chart.” said Melati.
“Um… Okay.” said Logan.

At last, the band members were in Logan’s house to discuss their next single of their album.
“Guys, we should announce our new single in the show, we must decide what song would be our next single.” said Logan.
“I know, I think ‘I’m So Sick’ is our next single.” said Dan.
“No, ‘I Look at You’ is match for our single.” said Jordan.
“Guys, ‘It’s Our Game’ might be our latest single that would charted in Morning Music chart or Billboard.” said Oli.
“How about ‘Justify My Love’?” asked Carlos.
“I know, we can use our dance-rock song.” said Aaron.
“That’s it! Our dance-rock song! We can use that song for our upcoming single! And what’s the title??” asked Nick.
“Its title is ‘I Kissed You’. We can use that song!” said Logan.
“I’m agree with that song, this song would peaked in the top.” said Carlos.
“Yes! It’s our next single!!” said Logan.

The next day, Aaron was going to go to IBS Television City studios by his car. He got his incoming video call before ride his car.
“Oh man.” said Aaron while he knew that Boss called him, he answered the call.
“Good morning, Aaron Wayne Kelly.” said Boss.
“Boss, today is my band first performance in The IW’s Morning Music show. By the way, you used my full name?” said Aaron.
“Yes, of course I know your full name. You still have a time, it’s 6 AM, and the show will begin at 8 AM. You have two hours before you go to the studio. Ok, we found out that Gahwand bought some baby products. You must find out what he’s up to, good luck, Aaron.” said Boss.
“If I late, you owe me 50.000 Rupiahs for this mission.” said Aaron. He ended the call and sent SMS to Nick that he would come late to IBS Television City. And he went to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building with his car.

Meanwhile, “Nick, your band have already released a music album yesterday??” asked Phoebe.
“Yes, sis!” answered Nick.
“Why you didn’t tell me? I’ve got an messages from my friends that your band released a album.” asked Phoebe.
“Sis, I’m too busy for our performance in The IW.” answered Nick.
“May I have your autograph?” asked Phoebe.
“Ok, here’s.” said Nick while he signed a autograph for his sister, and then he wrote his full name, Nicholas Collins. After that, he got a incoming message from Aaron, he read it “Nick, I would be late for the show, you should tell it to everyone. Your friend, Aaron.”
“Bro, let’s go to the studio.” said Phoebe.
“Oh, you’re right, we shouldn’t be late.” said Nick. Then they went to IBS Television City.

In IBS Television City, “I hope the show would be the best.” said Carlos.
“Carlos, Morning Music show is the highest rated music show in Indonesia, many people will watch our performance in there.” said Logan.
“Hey, look. There’s Victoria! And who’s is that girl who with her??” said Carlos, he mentioned the ‘Girl’ was Vivian.
Logan was falling in love with Vivian, “I love her…” said Logan.
“Logan! Logan!” called Carlos.
“Whoa! You scared me!!” said Logan.
“Anyway, let’s meet them, maybe they would perform in the show.” said Carlos.

“So, what’s your next single?” asked Vivian.
“I will tell it in the show.” answered Victoria.
“Hi, gals!” called Carlos.
“Hi, guys!” called Victoria.
“Victoria, are you going to perform too??” asked Carlos.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Victoria.
Then Logan met Vivian, “Hey, I’m Logan.” said Logan.
“I’m Vivian, nice to meet you.” said Vivian.
“I like your Goth style.” said Logan.
“I like your performance in your band’s music video.” said Vivian.
“So are you going to perform too?” asked Logan.
“No, I’m here for watch your performance.” answered Vivian.
“Great, wish us luck.” said Logan. Then he thought “Yes! I met my own crush!”

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Aaron started to walk slowly, but he caught by Gahwand’s Nanny Robot and it put him to the large crib.
“Nanny??” said Aaron.
“Wow! Congrats, it’s a teenage boy!” said Gahwand.
“Congrats??” said Aaron.
“What do you think about my Nanny Robot?” asked Gahwand.
“Yeah, good, but… let me out of here! It’s my band’s first performance in a TV show!!” yelled Aaron.
“Now it’s story time.” said Gahwand.
“You didn’t notice my words.” said Aaron.
“Once upon a time, I was watching Playhouse Disney Channel and Nick JR.” said Gahwand.
“Kiddie TV show??” said Aaron.
“And I found out that the babies can be childish, and when they are children, this trait can be longer. So this gave me an idea, I decided to make all babies in the entire Jabodetabek be evil armies, and I will be their leader.” said Gahwand.
“What are you going to use??” asked Aaron.
"Introducing, my heart-satellite!! It will attract all babies around Jabodetabek to this place!!” answered Gahwand.

At 7 AM, “Where’s Aaron?” asked Dan.
“He doesn’t come yet.” answered Logan.
“Its 7 AM, and it’s one hour left for the show.” said Oli.
“I wonder where is he now?” said Logan.
“As usual, he overslept… again…” said Jordan.
“Bro! He won’t oversleep! He will come here as fast as he could!” said Dan.
“Hey, where’s Nick?” asked Oli after he noticed that Nick was gone.
“Strange, he was here.” said Dan.

“AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” yelled Nick while he drove the car. “Sorry, Phoebe, I haven’t driven a car before.”
“Are you kidding? This is really fun!! But you lost to Aaron, he can drive a car.” said Phoebe.
“Yes, I’m not him, sorry.” said Nick.
“Nick, WATCH OUT!!” yelled Phoebe.
Then Nick hit the bridge and crashed it and fell down “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” yelled him and Phoebe. Luckily, they arrived at Gahwand’s Incorporated Building.
“Ok, Phoebe. You stay here, I’m going to pick up Aaron.” said Nick.

Nick entered Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, he entered the elevator.
While in the elevator… “Strange, he’s using ‘This is My Secret’ song for the elevator music.” said Nick.

“I’m going to use my heart-satellite now!!” yelled Gahwand.
Then Nick entered the room.
“Intruder!!” said the Nanny robot. It tried to chase Nick.
But Nick evaded it and tried to unlock the trap, he unlocked the trap and freed Aaron.
“Thanks, Nick.” said Aaron.
“Ok, let’s hurry, we have thirty minutes left for the show!!” said Nick.
“Not until we defeat Gahwand.” said Aaron.
“Hey you, stop!!” yelled Gahwand while he chased Aaron and Nick.
“Let’s go!” said Aaron. He and Nick ran away.
“Hey, don’t run!!” yelled Gahwand.
Suddenly the heart-satellite destroyed and it thrown Gahwand away.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!! *CENSORED*, AA…” yelled Gahwand. While he saw IBS Television City building, “Wow, wait… is that The IW’s Morning Music??” said Gahwand.

In the behind of studio, “I can’t believe you sold the big heart decoration! This is for the show. What the hell that we should use the decorations for The IW’s Morning Music!?” yelled the executive producer of the show. Suddenly, Gahwand’s heart-satellite came to the backstage and hit the executive producer.

“Five minutes left for the show!” said Dan.
“Aaron and Nick haven’t come back yet, the show will begin.” said Jordan.
“Ok, we’ll wait on the studio.” said Logan.
“Wait, I think its them.” said Carlos.
Then Aaron, Nick and Phoebe arrived in front of IBS Television City.
“Oh, there you are guys.” said Oli.
“See you later, Nick.” said Phoebe, she went inside of IBS Television City.
“Where have you been, guys??” asked Logan.
“As usual, defeating Gahwand again.” answered Aaron.
“There’s no time to chat about this, let’s go to the studio! The show is waiting!” said Nick.
They went inside of IBS Television City.

At 8:30 AM, “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Aaron and the Agents!” said the host.
All audiences cheered when Aaron and his friends came in.
“Go, Aaron, go!!” yelled Melati.
“Nick, you can do it!” yelled Phoebe.
“Logan, I hope you and your band can do it!” yelled Vivian.
“It’s our first performance.” said Carlos.
“Many people will see our performance in studio and TV.” said Aaron.
“I guess I’m sick of this.” said Dan.
“Bro, Tika will watch your performance.” said Jordan.
Dan saw Tika cheered on him.
“Let’s begin.” said Logan.
Carlos started to play the keyboard, and then he said “C’mon, Aaron, sing…”
Aaron started to sing “…Here I am …In front of you… I saw you for the first time… Then I’m falling in love with you…”
“C’mon, all of you play your rock music.” said Carlos.
Dan, Nick, Jordan and Oli played their music instrument.
Logan started to sing with the rock rhythm, “…And you tell that you love me! Or you have a date with somebody! And then you answered that you love me…!”
Aaron, Logan, Carlos and Nick started to sing together “We have our first date, And I might hug you. Amorously, Make our romance, This is our first romance. You might have rock your body, Then I saw you dance. Then I kissed you for the first time, I kissed you…”
“Yeah, keep it on!” said Logan.
All audiences were cheered.
“Sing again!” yelled Melati.
“Oh yeah!” said Aaron. Then he sang again, “We have our first date, And I might hug you.”
Carlos, Logan and Nick followed him to sing, “Amorously, Make our romance, This is our first romance. You might have rock your body, Then I saw you dance. Then I kissed you for the first time, I kissed you…”
Then the music ended, “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” cheered all audiences.

Comments

Popular Posts