Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 6

Episode 6: Mid Term Vacation

At Friday, today was the announcement about Mid Term test scores. And the surprising is… Aaron got the highest score, and he got ranking #1.
“You’re great as usual, Aaron.” said Oli.
“You’re rock, Aaron!” said Jordan.
“How did you get the highest score, Aaron?” asked Dan.
“I studied hard every day, without break.” answered Aaron.
“Without break?! You didn’t sleep?” asked Jordan.
“Yes, I was sleeping at night, and the next day, I studied again.” answered Aaron.
“You didn’t bored, did you?” asked Oli.
”No, I didn’t.” answered Aaron.
“Wow! That’s great, man.” said Jordan.
“I wonder why I was bored when I studied harder and nonstop.” said Dan. But no one answered. “Okay, forget it!”
“By the way, I always dream about us, we’re having vacation when midterm break.” said Dan.
“Let’s see, tomorrow is Saturday, and… midterm break starts this Monday!” said Aaron.
“Okay, we should have a vacation!” said Oli.
“Good idea!” said Jordan.
“So… where would we go while we’re on vacation?” asked Dan.
“Don’t worry; I rent a villa in the beach. We can stay in there.” said Oli.

At 7 PM, Aaron prepared and put his clothes in his luggage. “Dad, where’s my Sony Vaio notebook?” asked Aaron.
“In the living room, Aaron!” answered Henry.
Then Aaron picked his Sony Vaio notebook and put it in his luggage. “All done!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, don’t forget to bring my latest Sony Cybershot camera. You can take a photo of beautiful looking of beach.” said Laura.
“Thanks, mom. But I will take a photo with my iPhone.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you should sleep now. You should wake up in the morning and ready to go.” said Laura.
“Ok, mom. Good night.” said Aaron.

The next day, Aaron woke up at 5 AM, he took a shower, and then he ate his breakfast. After that, “Mom, Dad, I go now!” shouted Aaron.
“Be careful, Aaron!” said Laura.

At last, Aaron and his friends arrived in the rented Villa, “This is amazing!” said Jordan.
“It’s pretty impressive.” said Dan.
“Oli, let’s go inside, I’m so curious with this villa.” said Aaron.
“Okay, let’s go inside.” said Oli.

When they came into the villa. “Huh? I told them that we don’t need any stuff inside this villa.” said Oli.
“Wow! I think we’re going to have Barbeque!” said Jordan.
“When the meat was in the fridge?” asked Oli.
“I’m taking those pictures with my iPhone!” said Aaron, he took those pictures.
“Oli, this is going to the best vacation in my life!” said Dan.
“Yeah, I know.” said Oli.
“Bro, I cannot wait to play in the beach!” said Jordan.
“Yeah, let’s go.” said Dan.
“No way! I want to look around the villa.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I want to play on the beach too.” said Oli.
“How dare you!” said Aaron.
Then Dan, Jordan and Oli took their shirts off and ready to play in the beach. “Aaron, if you want to play, just come to the beach!” said Oli. Then he, Dan and Jordan went out to the beach.
Then Aaron took his shirt off, “Hey, wait up!” shouted Aaron.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s villa. “Finally I rent the villa! This villa is so beautiful!” said Gahwand. But he saw Kevin, his brother rent better villa than Gahwand’s villa. “What the hell!? He rent the better villa than me! I will destroy his vacation! I should catch many pigeons!”

Back to Aaron and his friends, they were playing beach soccer. Dan kicked the ball, and then Oli kicked the ball. Suddenly, Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, and then Aaron kicked the ball. Dan and Jordan missed it.
“Sorry, guys. I’m going to the bathroom!” said Aaron. Then he ran to the villa.
“What wrong with him?” asked Dan.

Aaron picked his iPhone and answered his incoming video call. “Good afternoon, Aaron! Evil Professor Gahwand is catching so many pigeons.” said Boss.
“Pigeons?” said Aaron.
“Yes, you must find out what he’s up to!” said Boss.

“Aaron hasn’t come back yet.” said Oli.
“Guys!” called Aaron.
“Oh, there you are, Aaron.” said Dan.
“I think we should take a look those another villas.” said Aaron.
“Good idea, Aaron!” said Oli.

Aaron and his friends arrived in front of Gahwand’s villa. “What a beautiful villa is it.” said Oli.
“Um, guys. I’m going to visit this villa, there’s my friend in there.” said Aaron.
“Ok, Aaron.” said Oli.
“Let’s see that beautiful villa.” said Jordan.
“Yeah, that’s better than this.” said Dan.

Back to Gahwand’s villa, Aaron opened the door, but… the pigeons bust and trapped him. “Hey!” said Aaron.
“Hello, Aaron. Do you like my brainwashed pigeons?” asked Gahwand.
“No.” answered Aaron.
“I already brainwashed them with my Braindryer!” said Gahwand.
“Why would you do that?” asked Aaron.
“Because my younger brother, Kevin rented the better villa than me, I will use my brainwashed pigeons to destroy his life!” answered Gahwand.

Back to Oli, Dan and Jordan. “I think this is rocks!” said Jordan.
Then Melati and paskibra troop came, “Hi, guys, what are you doing?” asked Melati.
“We’re seeing those beautiful villas.” answered Dan.
“You should see Paskibra Troops’ villa.” said Nina, Paskibra Troops member.
“You rented another villa?” asked Oli.
“Actually our mentor rented it.” said Melati.

“Okay, I don’t have time to chat with you, Aaron. I should make my brother ashamed and jealous on me! Pigeons! Attack Kevin’s villa!” said Gahwand.
The pigeons started to attack Kevin’s villa, and then Aaron cut the trap and took the Braindryer.
“Hey! What are you doing!” shouted Gahwand.
Then Aaron use the Braindryer into the pigeons, and then, the pigeons failed to do Gahwand’s command. “Now they’re in my command! Pigeons, attack him!” shouted Aaron.
Then the pigeons attacked Gahwand, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! FUCK YOU, Aaron!!” shouted Gahwand.
Then Gahwand got out from Gahwand’s villa.

Paskibra troop showed their villa to Oli, Dan and Jordan. “Here’s our villa! Dinda, Nina, Lights!” said Melati. Then Dinda and Nina turned on the lights. “Rezky, Aldi, the flower petals!” Rezky and Aldi threw the flower petals.
“Wow!” said Oli.
“Hi, guys… WOW! This rocks.” said Aaron when he came.
“Oh, there you are, Aaron.” said Melati.

At 8 PM, in Oli’s rented villa, “Is Jordan still taking a shower?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, yes he is.” answered Dan.
“What took him so long? I want to take a shower!” said Oli.
Then Jordan came out from the bathroom, “What?” said Jordan.

At 9 PM, Aaron and his friends were watching South Park DVD. “Why would we watch this cartoon?” asked Aaron.
“It’s my favorite.” said Jordan.
“I prefer Futurama than South Park.” said Dan.
“This is so… adult-oriented cartoon.” said Oli.
“Okay, I think we should sleep shirtless.” said Aaron.

Comments

Popular Posts