Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 4

Episode 4: Local Racing Championship

Aaron and Oli saw a advertisement about Local Racing Championship, “Aaron, why do you keep looking at this ad?” asked Oli.
“I’m interested in Racing championship, I want to join this competition!” answered Aaron.

Actually, in six hours ago, when he was going to go to school, he got a video call from his boss in his iPhone. “Boss?” said Aaron. He picked it up.
“Good morning, Aaron. Evil Professor Gahwand is going to join the local Racing Championship in Sentul circuit, Bogor. The race is going to start tomorrow at 11 AM. By the way, you should defeat him in that championship. Good luck, Aaron!” said Boss.

Six hour later, “Aaron! Aaron!” called Oli.
“Oli, I’m going to compete in this championship!” shouted Aaron.

At 6 PM, in Aaron’s house, “Oh no, I not purchase any sport car yet.” said Aaron. Then he heard house bell ringing. “Yeah, I’m coming.” He opened the door. It’s Oli.
“Hi, Aaron, are you purchase a new sport car today?” asked Oli.
“Not yet, those cars are very expensive. I don’t have much money. You know.” answered Aaron.
Then Aaron’s house bell ringing again, he opened the door, and Dan and Jordan came in.
“Hi, Aaron. I heard you enter the Racing championship.” said Dan.
“Yeah, have you purchase any car?” asked Jordan.
“No, not yet.” answered Aaron.
“That’s it! I have a idea!” shouted Jordan.
“What’s your idea?” asked Dan.
“We should upgrade Aaron’s car.” answered Dan.
“No way, I’m not let you or us upgrade my Lamborghini car.” said Aaron.
“Okay then, let’s vote! I choose to upgrade Aaron’s car!” said Dan.
“Me too!” said Jordan.
“No, I disagree!” said Aaron.
Then Oli confused, and… he decided “I’m sorry, Aaron. This will be good.” Said Oli.
“How dare you!!” shouted Aaron.

Then, they started to upgrade Aaron’s car. While they was upgrading that car, Melati came.
“Hi, Aaron.” said Melati.
“Hi, Melati.” said Aaron.
“What are you doing?” asked Melati.
“We’re upgrading my car for Racing championship.” answered Aaron.
“You just need a pit crew.” said Melati.
“Don’t worry, I, Dan and Jordan will be the pit crew.” said Oli.
“I have an idea. Why don’t you cheer up for Aaron? This may help him to win.” said Dan.
“Thanks, I and all members of Paskibra Troops will be the cheer squad. See you tomorrow, then.” said Melati. Then she left.
“Wow! Good idea, bro.” said Jordan.
“So, what are you doing with your own car?” asked Henry, Aaron’s dad.
“Hi, dad. We’re upgrading my Lamborghini car for Racing Championship.” answered Aaron.
“That’s nice, Aaron. By the way, I should get to work again.” said Henry.
“You work at night, don’t you?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, but just for today.” said Henry. Then he left to work.
“Is he your dad?” asked Jordan.
“Yes, of course. He is a actor, he is also a photo model.” answered Aaron.
“Well, good for him.” said Jordan.

After Aaron’s car upgraded, “Thanks, guys. See you on the circuit.” Said Aaron.
“I hope you win, Aaron!!” said Oli.
“Yeah! I’m sure you could do it!” said Jordan.
“You should take a sleep, you can win if you can sleep.” said Dan.
“Thanks, I’ll see ya!” said Aaron.

At 11 PM, Laura, Aaron’s mom saw Aaron’s room lights keep on, she knew that he hasn’t sleep yet. “Time to bed, Aaron!” said Laura. Then he turned off his lamp.
“Good night, mom!” said Aaron.

The next day, at 7 AM, Aaron still fell asleep, “Aaron, wake up! Today is your championship.” said Henry.
“Five more minutes, Dad!” said Aaron.
“Come on, you will late for the championship if you still fall asleep.” said Henry. Then Aaron woke up. “Hurry up! Take a shower!” said Henry.
“Yes, dad.” said Aaron.

After took a shower, Aaron ate his breakfast. “So, are you ready with your championship?” asked Laura.
“Yes, mom. By the way, do you want to come to watch?” asked Aaron.
“No, I can’t. I’m busy. I can’t watch in the circuit.” answered Laura.
“Honey, the race will be broadcast live in The IW Jabodetabek.” said Henry.
“That’s cool, I will watch it.” said Laura.
“But watch it on Sony Bravia EX.” said Henry.
“Yes, of course.” said Laura.
“Dad, we should go now.” said Aaron.
“Ok, Aaron!” said Henry.
“Mom, I’m going now!” said Aaron.
“Be careful, Aaron!” said Laura.

When Aaron and Henry were ready to go. “Dad, can me drive the car?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, let me drive it. I’m afraid if you tired.” said Henry.
“Ah…” said Aaron.

In Sentul Circuit, “HA HA HA HA HA!!! I should win the race! If I win the championship, I will rule the entire Jabodetabek!!” shouted Gahwand.
“Dad, not just only you want to win, the other racers want to win! They want to win the prize, fifty million Rupiah!” said Vivian, Gahwand’s daughter.
“I don’t care about the prize. I just care about rule the entire Jabodetabek!!” said Gahwand.
“Dad, this is not for rule the entire Jabodetabek.” said Vivian.

“Aaron! I’ve got your pit crew.” said Oli.
“Cool, see you on the pit.” said Aaron.
Then Henry, Oli, Dan and Jordan started to discuss.

Meanwhile, “Go! Aaron! Go! Go! Aaron! Go! Aaron! Go! Go! Aaron!” yelled all paskibra troop members.
“Aaron is number one!” yelled Melati.

“Well, it’s almost 10 AM, viewers in the circuit and The IW Jabodetabek!” said the announcer. “Oh look, Aaron, our youngest contestant of this championship has his own screaming fans!”
“Wow! Very good.” said Jordan.
“They supporting me!” said Aaron.
“Okay then, let’s start the race!” said the announcer. “Ready, set, go!”
All racers started to drive from starting line.
“Yeah! Go for dad!” said Vivian.
“That’s my baby!!” said Gahwand.

In the second lap, Aaron was in the last position. “No way! Aaron is currently in the last position.” said Jordan.
“He is on 20th position!” said Dan.
“Relax, boys. The race has just begun.” said Henry.
“Go! Aaron! Go! Go! Aaron! Go!!” yelled all paskibra troop member.
“Don’t panic, Aaron! You can do it! Don’t panic!” said Aaron. Then Aaron saw the red button. “What the red button for?” Then he pushed it, and… his car’s speed boost with turbo. “OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! It’s the TURBO, bro!!!”
Then Aaron’s position became the first. “Wow! It’s the good idea to place the turbo button, Jordan.” said Oli.
“If he want to win, he should press the button to get the turbo speed.” said Jordan.
“What the hell!? He preceded me!?” shouted Gahwand.

In the 20th lap, “Aaron, I think you should head to the pit stop.” said Henry.
“Sure, dad!” said Aaron.
Then Aaron drove his car to the pit stop, and he stopped. “Okay, boys! Let’s move! Move! Move!” shouted Henry. Oli, Dan and Jordan started to change Aaron’s car spare part. “You’re great and cool racer, my son!” said Henry. “Thanks, dad! I’m off!” said Aaron. Then Aaron started to drive his car again.
“Ten laps to go, Aaron!” said Oli.
“Good luck, Aaron!” said Dan.

In the 25th lap, “It’s time for I use Deflate laser!!” shouted Gahwand. He shooted into the ball and the ball fell into another contestant’s windshield. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!” shouted him. Then he crashed another car.
“What the hell is that!?” shouted Dinda, paskibra troop member.
“Someone has been cheat!” shouted Melati.
Gahwand shot all contestants’ car tire into deflate and they crashed themselves.
“You’re BULLSHIT!!” shouted all contestants.
“What’s happening!? It’s an accident! But luckily, Aaron and Gahwand are still racing!!” shouted the announcer.
“Be careful, Aaron!” shouted Dan.
“I know!” shouted Aaron.
“It’s time to say GOODBYE!!! AARON!!!!” shouted Gahwand. Then he shot Aaron’s car’s tire.
“Not so fast!” shouted Aaron. He pressed the red button again and get the maximum speed.
“I will shoot your tire!!” shouted Gahwand. He shot again, but the shot was hit Aaron’s car mirror and hit Gahwand’s car’s tire, until he crashed another car. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! FUCK YOU, AARON!!”
“Look! Aaron finished his 30th lap!! And the winner is Aaron!!” shouted the announcer.
“YEAAAAH!!!” shouted all paskibra troop member.
“You won, Aaron!” shouted Dan.
“That’s my son!!” shouted Henry.
Then Aaron got out of his car. “Guys! Thanks, I won!” shouted Aaron. Then he hugged Oli, Dan, Jordan, and Henry.
“I’m so proud of you.” said Henry.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Gahwand. Then the other racers got mad with him. “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!” shouted Gahwand. He ran away because of being chased by other racers.

Comments

Popular Posts