Ramadhan!!!

Hi, all, today's is the fifth day of Ramadhan! And I've done fasting for four days, and I'm waiting for adzan Maghrib, so I can break my fasting!
Actually I want to post this in the first day of Ramadhan, but I'm busy with my school and writing Teen Secret Agent Season 2 episodes, but I should post now.
Okay, let's speak about fasting, shall we? Okay, fasting is the one of Allah SWT's commandments, which you can't eat, drink, and do sinful acts from Shubuh to Maghrib, if you do that, you will cancel your fasting.
Ramadhan can be also called as the month of apology, because if we do fasting for 30 days, worship and not disobeying Allah, Allah will forgive our sins.

And remember, 25 days left to Idul Fitri, and I can't wait for it!

So that's all, I hope you liked my information about Ramadhan and fasting, and you should see more on my blog! See ya, and good luck for your fasting!

Comments

Popular Posts