Teen Secret Agent Season 1 & 2 announcements

Hi, all, I'm going to tell you about my story, Teen Secret Agent.

Teen Secret Agent has just finished its part 1 of the season 2 on my Facebook, and it would continue in my blog on September 2010! I will post new episodes of Teen Secret Agent season 2 on my blog and Facebook! Because I want to post my new story, The Musical Life of Kris Neil, the story has no relation with Teen Secret Agent, but I will post it in my blog too!

And if you missed Teen Secret Agent episodes, from both season 1 and season 2, I will post them, the Teen Secret Agent season 2 from episode 10-14 will be posted this weekend. And the season 1 episodes, which included 13 episodes will be posted from this Monday, I will post one episode from season 1 every Monday-Friday.

And it's all only on my own blog!

Comments

Popular Posts