Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 2

Episode 2: Krakatau Tsunami Terror

One day, it’s very, very hot day… Aaron, Dan and Jordan were staying in Aaron’s house. They were listening to the radio.
“This is Robby Gozal on Global Radio Jakarta! Today is the hottest day of the year!” said Robby Gozal on the radio.
“Man, today is the hottest day.” said Dan.
“The hottest day of the year??” asked Aaron.
“Of course!” answered Dan.
“It’s hot today, what are you gonna do today?” asked Laura, Aaron’s mother.
“I don’t know.” answered Aaron.
“Well I’m going to have my manicure and pedicure in Yopie Salon, I’m off, have fun!” said Laura.

15 minutes later, it’s very, very hot. Then Aaron took his shirt off.
“Man, today really sucks, you know.” said Jordan.
Then someone knocked the door, “Come in!” said Aaron. Someone opened the front door, it’s Melati.
“Hi, Aaron.” said Melati.
“Hi, Melati.” answered Aaron.
“What are you doing?” asked Melati.
“We’re doing nothing today.” answered Aaron.
“By the way, I’m holding an beach party in Ancol Carnival Beach.” said Melati.
“You hold the party?” asked Dan.
“Not only me, actually it was our Paskribra troop’s plan, at last we hold it together.” answered Melati.
“Can we come?” asked Jordan.
“Of course, you can! I’ve invited all entire Binus International School’s students.” answered Melati.
“Thanks, let’s get the beach party started!” shouted Aaron.

At last, they arrived at Ancol Carnival Beach. They started to have fun in there.

Suddenly, Aaron’s iPhone was ringing. “Sorry, guys. I should go to the restroom.” said Aaron. Then Aaron left Dan, Jordan and Melati.
“What happen to him?” asked Melati.
“I don’t know.” answered Jordan.

Aaron arrived in front of the restroom, he picked up his phone.
“Good afternoon, Aaron.” said Boss.
“Boss, I’m having an beach party in the beach!” said Aaron.
“No time, no time! Some flora and fauna in Ujung Kulon were deceased since yesterday.” said Boss.
“WHAT!? Ujung Kulon! Who did this!?” asked Aaron.
“We suspect Gahwand. You should stop Gahwand in Ujung Kulon! Good luck, Aaron!” answered Aaron.
“I must hurry? Should I take my shirt on?” asked Aaron.
“No time for that! You should hurry!” shouted Boss. After that, Aaron went to Ujung Kulon with no shirt on.

Meanwhile, Dan saw Tika, his own crush. He tried to give her some coconut drinks, but he was pinched by the crab and spills the drinks on the sand. Then Tika saw him.
“Dan, what are you doing here?” asked Tika.
“No… nothing…” answered Dan. Then Tika know that Dan was holding a coconut drinks and a flower. “I’m sorry! I’m going to give those to you, but I spill it.”
“Wow, what a beautiful flower!” shouted Tika. Tika took that flower.
“Yeah, this flower is for you.” said Dan.

Meanwhile, in Ujung Kulon. “WA HA HA HA!!! Almost all animal were died because of me!” shouted Gahwand. Then Aaron came and punched him. “AARON!? You’re mine now!” He trapped Aaron into a rope cage.
“What were you doing!? You almost killed the entire animal in Ujung Kulon!!” shouted Aaron.
“I don’t care! I will the entire animal by erupting Krakatau volcano! After that I will make the tsunami that will destroy the entire Jabodetabek!” shouted Gahwand.

Back to the beach, “It’s surfing contest!” yelled Robby Gozal.
“Out of my way, you bitch!” said Rico.
“Oh, Rico, you’re forgetting the beach party rules, aren’t you?” said Jordan.
“No bad language, no violence.” said Rico.
“You shouldn’t speak in the bad language, you know.” said one of the Paskibra troop member.
“Fine, I’ll defeat you in surfing contest!” said Rico. Then Rico preparing his surfboard.
“Have you seen Aaron?” asked Oli, Aaron’s childhood friend.
“No, not yet.” answered Jordan.
“Well, you’re participating into the surfing contest, aren’t you?” asked Oli.
“Yes, yes, I Am.” answered Jordan.
“You should be careful, Rico usually cheat in the contest.” said Oli

The surfing contest began; Rico started to took other contestants surfboard and kick them out. Then Rico tried to take Jordan’s surfboard, but Jordan evaded and Rico has been tricked.
“Very good, Jordan!” shouted Oli.
“And… the winner is Jordan! Cowabunga!” shouted Robby Gozal.

Back to Dan and Tika, they’re dancing right now. “So, are you having fun?” asked Dan. Then, the DJ changed the music into classical.
“Would you dance with me?” asked Tika.
“Sure!” answered Dan. Then they started to dance.

Back to Ujung Kulon “I will explode the bomb to erupt the volcano in ten counts!” yelled Gahwand. After he yelled, Aaron cut the rope cage with his pocket knife. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Aaron started to punch and kick him until he drowned into the sea. “FUCK YOU, Aaron!!!” Then Aaron left Ujung Kulon and get back to Ancol Carnival Beach.

Back to the beach, “Dan, kiss me…” said Tika. Then Dan started to kiss Tika. Then Jordan and Oli came to see him.
“Wow!” shouted Jordan.
“A new couple!” shouted Oli.
Dan stopped kissing, “What! You saw me kissing with Tika!?” asked Dan.
“Yes!” answered Jordan and Oli.
Dan started to embarrassed. “You shouldn’t see!! It’s too early for me!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, I’m sorry, I wanted to kiss you but…” said Tika.
“It’s ok, Tika. By the way, I love you.” said Dan.
“We should have a walk together, shouldn’t we?” asked Tika.
“Yeah, I love to. See you.” said Dan.
After Tika left, Aaron came back. “Oh, where have you been, Aaron?” asked Oli.
“I told you that I was in restroom.” answered Aaron.
“What took you so long?” asked Jordan.
“The restrooms were full.” answered Aaron. Then Oli, Dan and Jordan didn’t response. “Alright, I think this is the best day of the year!”
“We already had fun in here.” said Dan. Then Aaron was laughing.

Comments

Popular Posts