Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 10

Previously on Teen Secret Agent

“Wow! How cute it is!!” said Phoebe while she hugged an strange, but cute doll.
“Phoebe! Are you alright?” asked Nick.
“Nick, it’s so cute, I found this doll in the backyard!” answered Phoebe.

“Aaron, I think that doll is alive!” said him.
“What do you talking about? It’s just a doll.” said Aaron. Then he saw the doll, Nick was right! The doll was alive! “It’s alive! Alive! AAAARRRGH!!!” yelled Aaron.

Then Millennium showed a photo.
“What have you got there?” asked Aaron. He took a photo from Millennium and saw it.
“It must be Millennium’s dad.” said Nick.
“I think it want to show his spaceship.” said Aaron.
Then Millennium showed them a crashed spaceship.

“His spaceship fixed, so we can get him to his family now!” said Nick.
Then another spaceship captured Millennium’s spaceship.
“What’s going on!?” said Aaron.
Then the mysterious creature pulled Millennium’s spaceship and captured Aaron and Nick.
“It took us in!” said Nick.
“What the…” said Aaron.
Then the spaceships were gone to the space.
“Aaron! Nick! Come back!!” yelled Oli.

Episode 10: The Chronicles of Millennium Part 2

“Where’s he going to take us??” asked Nick.
“He’s going to take us to the cloud, um… I mean the space station!” answered Aaron after he looked at the spaceship.
“Maybe it Millennium’s Dad’s space station.” said Nick.
Then the spaceship took Millennium’s spaceship in to the space station.

“What we’re going to if Aaron and Nick kidnapped!” said Oli.
Then Millennium showed his intention, it’s the flying carpet machine.
“Carpet? Wait the second…, you made the flying carpet from Aladdin??” asked Oli.
Then Millennium nodded.

In the spaceship “Huh! Finally, I got you now, Millennium!” said the mysterious creature.
Then Aaron and Nick came out from the spaceship.
“Who the hell are you??” asked the mysterious creature.
“Do I know you??” asked Nick.
After that, Aaron clapped Nick’s shoulder, “Nick, he’s Millennium’s dad!” said him.
“What!? What the hell is going on!?” said the mysterious creature.
“I’m Aaron.” said Aaron.
“I’m Nick, so what’s your name, alien??” asked Nick.
“Well, I don’t have a full name, my nick name is Laxius. And where did you get this ship?” answered the mysterious creature.
“It’s Millennium’s spaceship.” said Aaron.
“We fixed it.” said Nick.
“Millennium, that cute alien, you mean like this?” asked Laxius while he showed a photo of Millennium.
“Yes, he is.” answered Aaron.
“That’s my very worst enemy.” said Laxius.
“What, your enemy!? But he seems cute.” said Nick.
“And he’s also seems like a nice Guy.” said Aaron.
“Yes, he is. And I’m not. I kidnapped every creature in the space.” said Laxius.
“What the crap are you!? You’re poacher!!” said Nick.
“Yes, yes I am.” said Laxius.
“You must free them to their home!” said Aaron.
“I won’t do that, and I should put you two in a cage!” said Laxius.

“My detector will detect my old friends that were missing since I was young.” said Gahwand. Then he detected the space station, and he found out that Balloony, Carrey, Ducky and Soshy were in there. “Here I come, my toys!!”

“Whoa! I have a headache while we ride a magic carpet!” said Oli.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

‘HEAD ON’ Rub directly to the forehead.
‘HEAD ON’ Rub directly to the forehead.
‘HEAD ON’ Rub directly to the forehead.
‘HEAD ON’ Rub directly to the forehead.
“But, I already done it!” said Oli.
I said ‘HEAD ON’, Bitch! Rub directly to the forehead!
“I won’t do that!” said Oli.
Don’t say that, boy! I said ‘HEAD ON’! Rub directly to your Goddamn forehead!
“Okay, are you happy now!?” asked Oli.
Look your white little trash piece of shit! ‘HEAD ON’, MOTHER*CENSORED*! Rub directly to your MOTHER*CENSORED* forehead!
“OKAY! HEAD ON! FACE ON! NOSE ON! EYES ON!!” yelled Oli.

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

“What the hell is that commercial? It’s just like ‘HEAD ON’ commercial on Disaster Movie!” said Oli.
Then Millennium showed Oli a Space Station.
“Hey, I think we will closer!” said Oli.

“Millennium is going to here! Don’t think that you…” said Laxius. After he said that, Aaron and Nick were gone. “Ah! Shit! I’ll deal with them later!”

Oli and Millennium came to the Space Station lobby, “Holy... cool! We should find Aaron and Nick. Ok, Millennium, you’ll go there, and I’m going to go to the cockpit, no cockpit I mean, such like as cockpit.” Then Oli came in to the room that he thought like the cockpit room. Meanwhile, Millennium went to another room.

Millennium met Laxius in one room. “Ha! There you are, Millennium! I’m going to trap you!!” yelled Laxius. Then he trapped Millennium into a small cage.
After that, Aaron and Nick came back.
“The toilet is so gross!!” said Nick.
“I bet that he never clean it up.” said Aaron. He saw Millennium trapped on the small cage. “Oh no! That’s Millennium!!”
“Ha! I trapped him! You can’t beat me now!!” said Laxius.
Suddenly, Gahwand came in to the space station after his spaceship crashed. “Hi, did I disturb you?” asked him.
“Yes!” said Laxius.
“Ok, if you disturbed, I will go to another room.” said Gahwand while he opened the room door.
“No! That’s…” said Laxius.
In that room, Gahwand found balloon, toy car, rubber duck and toy sausage. “Oh, there you are! Balloony, Carrey, Ducky and Soshy!!” said Gahwand.
“What!?” said Nick.
“Hey, those are mine! Those are my first friends!!” yelled Laxius.
“Oh yeah! They’re my first friends too! C’mon, let’s go home, guys!” said Gahwand. He was going to out of the space station, but he thought that his first toy friends weren’t following him.
“Ha! See, I told you, they’re my friends.” said Laxius.
“Welll, I still have friends, they are Aaron…” said Gahwand, but he kicked out from the space station by Aaron. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!! *CENSORED*, Aaron!!!” yelled Gahwand fell down.
“You can’t save him right now, he’s mine!!” yelled Laxius.
Then Oli shot Laxius in a sudden, “Don’t forget about me!” said Oli.
“Oli!” shouted Aaron and Nick.
“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you, Millennium!” said Oli. He shot the trap and freed Millennium. “Run, Millennium! Run!”
“Hurry!” said Aaron.
Then Millennium shot a ray from his hand to Laxius.
“Huh!?” said Oli.
“Yeah! He just shot his ray! Go, Millennium!!” yelled Nick.
Then Millennium and Laxius had a fight, they were punching and kicking each other. And Millennium won a fight.
“WOO HOO!! You won!!” yelled Nick.
“You’re rock!!” yelled Aaron.
“Ok, ok, I surrender! Don’t attack me again! Hey, what the *censored* are you touching my mouth trans… Ouch!” said Laxius, after he said that, he couldn’t speak anymore.
Then Millennium could speak, “Boys, thank you for helping me. I’m Millennium, the Intergalactic Teen Agent.” said him.
“Wow, I’m a teen agent too, Millennium! How unexpected!” said Aaron.
“I thought that you’re powerless.” said Oli.
“And you’re cute alien.” said Nick.
“Yeah, that’s my appearance, but I’m stronger than you thought! So, let’s get back to earth, I’ll take you home.” said Millennium.
“Wow! Thank you very much!” said Aaron, Nick and Oli.

FICTIONAL PROMO

“I will rule the earth!!” said Laxius. Millennium tried to stop him.
“We should stop him!” said Aaron.
“What the hell was that!?” said Oli
The Chronicles of Millenium, Monday at 8 PM, only on The IW.

Comments

Popular Posts