Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 5

Episode 5: Attack of the Killer Gahbrots

“No, I don’t do anything.” said Dan. Then he kicked out from American Football club. “My life is so over!”

In Dairy Queen restaurant, “C’mon, you should eat the ice cream before it melts, bro!” said Jordan.
“I’m not hungry, bro.” said Dan.
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Aaron.
“I’ve been kicked out from the American Football club. I don’t do anything.” answered Dan.
“Me too, I’ve kicked out from ICT club.” said Jordan.
“Okay, maybe you should pick another club.” said Aaron.
“We don’t get another idea, silly.” said Dan.
Then Aaron got another text message in his iPhone. “What the hell!? I get kicked out from the choir club!? I’m doom!” said Aaron.

At Aaron’s house, “My life is so over!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, relax. Sometimes you can get kicked out from your club.” said Laura.
“Mom, this club is my only-interest!” said Aaron. Then he got a text message from Oli. He knew that Oli’s father has been missing.

At Oli’s house, “My father hasn’t come home yet!” shouted Oli.
“Oli, calm down! Calm down!” said Aaron.
“I cannot calm down, Aaron! My dad has been missing since yesterday.” said Oli.
“Oli, I know that you in panic. But you should calm down, we should find him after school.” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, in Dan and Jordan’s house, Dan got a phone call from his dad, “Hello, dad?” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan. Dad will come home late, I still have many job to do.” said Ben, his dad.
“Many job again? Be careful, dad. I love you.” said Dan. Then he ended the call.
Suddenly, in Ben’s office. “AAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!” shouted him. There someone, eh, three suspicious people kidnapped him.

At 9 PM, at Aaron’s bedroom. Aaron took his shirt off, and then his dad came to see him. “Dad, I have a problem.” said Aaron.
“I have talked to your mom, Aaron. You have been kicked out from choir club.” said Henry.
“Yeah, that’s right, dad.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, actually I was kicked out from one club when I was in high school.” said Henry. He took his shirt off.
“Dad, after you kicked out from the club. What did you do?” asked Aaron.
“Well, I made another club. Actually, the actual members consisted four boys, include me. But, there were five boys.” answered Henry.
“Who was he? Is he your friend?” asked Aaron.
“Well, his name is Drew McCloud. He made three humanoid robots; he thought that the robot will join the club. Then, we laughed, soon… he dropped out from the school.” answered Henry.
“Wow. By the way, the members include Oli’s father and Dan and Jordan’s father?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, of course.” said Henry. Then he looked at the clock, it’s 9:15 PM. “You should go to sleep now! Tomorrow, you can make your own club.”
“Thanks, Dad.” said Henry.

The next day, “My Dad! He’s missing!” shouted Dan.
“Bro, I told you. You should told dad to go home!” said Jordan.
“But, he’s busy, Jordan!” said Dan.
“Dan, Jordan. What wrong?” asked Aaron.
“First, Oli’s father. And now our father has been missing!” said Dan.
“Bro, it’s all your fault!” said Jordan.
“My fault!? Don’t suspect me! He’s busy!” shouted Dan.
Then, Aaron got a incoming video call on his iPhone from Boss, he ran to the restroom.
“Good morning, Aaron.” said Boss.
“Boss, not now. My friends’ fathers are missing.” said Aaron.
“I’m going to talk about that, we suspect Gahwand.” said Boss.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s lair. Three suspicious robots came to him. “Hey, Gahbrots, I know you can kidnap Ben and Yuji. Now my next target is… Henry! Find and kidnap him tonight!” said Gahwand.

At 3 PM, “Oli!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, have any news?” asked Oli.
“My dad’s friend called me, he suspects Gahwand. He kidnapped your father and Dan and Jordan’s father.” answered Aaron. “Oh, I’m leaving, see ya!” Aaron left the school.
“Maybe Aaron’s father is the next target! I know what I going to do!” said Oli. Then he left the school.

At 6 PM, Henry left the house, and opened the car door. Then the Gahbrots found him. “Subject: Henry. Command: Get him!” said the Gahbrots. Then they broke the car and… “Henry, we’re coming for you!” said the Gahbrots.

Meanwhile, Aaron was playing Playstation 3 with Dan and Jordan in Oli’s house. “Yes, I won!” shouted Aaron.
“Aaron!” shouted Henry that opened the front door.
Then Aaron surprised, “Dad!?” said Aaron. Then he hugged him. “Hi, daddy! What are you doing here?”
“Where’s Oli?” asked Henry.
“Not here.” answered Aaron.
“Damn, the hole in my Proton car made me really mad!” said Henry.
“Don’t worry, Oli… Wait? Oli made a hole in your car?” asked Aaron.
“I don’t know. But he told me for lend him my car, and he made a hole!” answered Henry.
“Dad, I know who kidnapped Oli’s dad and Dan and Jordan’s dad.” said Aaron.

Meanwhile, in Gahwand’s Corporate. “Hey, where are we?” asked Ben.
“I don’t know.” answered Yuji, Oli’s father.
“This is my corporate building! You are only with me, Gahwand!” said Gahwand.
“Drew?” said Yuji.
“Drew McCloud, it’s that you?” asked Ben.
“No, he’s not!” said Oli. Then he took off Henry’s mask. “He’s Drew McCloud! He is the most evil owner of this building in the entire Jabodetabek.” He threw the mask.
“So, is Aaron near to this building?” asked Gahwand.

Back to Aaron and Henry, Henry drove Aaron’s Lamborghini car. “Dad, can you little faster?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, Aaron.” answered Henry. Then he increased car’s speed.

“What the hell are you? You have been kidnapped the wrong person, Gahbrots! “ shouted Gahwand
“Wrong person?” asked the Gahbrots.
“That’s right, Mister! If you do this, I will call you HELLBROTS!” said Gahwand.
“What the hell did you say?” asked the Gahbrots.
“No… Nothing, I’m a good person, I won’t call you with that name.” said Gahwand.
“So, what will you do now?” asked Oli.
“Of course! I will kidnap Henry. Find and bring Henry here!” said Gahwand. Then the Gahbrots were out and finding Henry.
“So, you want to kidnap Aaron’s dad too?” asked Oli.
Then Gahwand confused, “Henry and Aaron are related. No, you must be kidding!” said Gahwand.
“No, I’m not.” said Oli.
“Okay, don’t go anywhere, I’m going to take Binus International School data.” said Gahwand. Then he left.

Aaron and Henry arrived at Gahwand’s corporate building. “What the huge building.” said Henry.
“Dad! Let’s find Oli, and your friends.” said Aaron. Then Aaron and Henry took an elevator and went up.

Aaron and Henry arrived at 25th floor, where Oli, Ben and Yuji kidnapped. “Aaron! Mr. Henry!” yelled Oli.
“Oli! Where’s Gahwand?” asked Aaron.
Then Gahwand came back, “Okay, according to the data, Henry is the legal father of Aaron.” said Gahwand.
“Of course.” said Aaron.
Then Gahwand surprised, “Aaron! And… and…” shouted Gahwand.
“His father, Mr. Henry.” said Oli.
“I cannot believe it! That stupid model is my nemesis’ dad!” shouted Gahwand.
“Drew? Drew McCloud, is that you?” asked Henry.
“Wait a sec! He is Drew McCloud, my own nemesis! Dad’s friend!” said Aaron.
“But, when he was in high school, he’s not evil.” said Henry.
“Yes, yes I am. I want to be evil after I dropped out from the high school, because I… scolded, insulted, and humiliated by my own friends!” said Gahwand.
“That’s a evil story.” said Oli.
“Soon… I will rule the all entire Jabodetabek! After that I will rule the world!” said Gahwnd.
“But, how you rule the world alone?” asked Oli.
“Of course, with my perfect Gahbrots! Gahbrots, RETURN!” shouted Gahwand. Then the Gahbrots came back. “HA HA HA HA!!! I made these robots perfect! Those Gahbrots will do my command!”
“Question: If we are perfect, why would we do an imperfect person’s command? Decision: We will NOT do fucking Gahwand’s command!” said the Gahbrots.
“AH!” shouted Gahwand.
“See, Gahwand still same as before.” said Yuji.
“He’s suck.” said Ben.
“Gahbrots, NO! FUCK Gahbrots!” shouted Gahwand.
“I will fight them, Dad!” said Aaron. Then Aaron took Aaron’s iPhone just in case. He started to punch and kick the Gahbrots.
“How did he do that?” asked Ben.
“He’s Teen Secret Agent.” said Henry.
“He’s Teen Secret Agent??” asked Oli.
Then Aaron defeated two Gahbrots, and then he jumped and landed in Gahbrot’s hand. “Oops… Hi.” said Aaron. The the Gahbrots threw him down. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” Then the Gahbrot throw him a heavy Gahwand’s bag.
“Hey, that’s my bag!” said Gahwand.
But the Gahbrot didn’t care, and then the Gahbrot threw it, but Aaron dodged it. Aaron seems to be difficult to defeat the Gahbrot. Then the Gahbrot shot him, but Aaron dodged it again, and it hit the trap. Oli was free.
“Let me help you!” said Oli. Then Oli kicked the Gahbrot. After that, the Gahbrot threw him down.
Then Henry called Boss via video call in Aaron’s iPhone. “Boss.” called Henry.
“Mr. Henry.” said Boss.
“I need Ultrasonic ringtone, which may help Aaron to defeat the Gahbrot.” said Henry.
“Send it via MMS?” asked Boss.
“Do it, and thank you!” said Henry. Then Henry got an incoming MMS. Then he played the Ultrasonic ringtone. The others except the Gahbrot close their ears.
“Subject: Henry’s Attack. Command: Destroy the iPhone!” said the Gahbrot. Then the Gahbrot chased Henry, while Henry ran away. They Gahbrot kicked Henry, and then Henry dropped Aaron’s iPhone.
After that, Gahwand was going to trample Aaron’s iPhone, but Aaron took it again. He set the ringtone volume louder.
“Co… Connection… lost…” said Gahbrot.
“I hope this is the best!” said Aaron.
“Well, Aaron. Fight and destroy Gahbrot!” said Henry. Then Aaron kicked the Gahbrot and threw it away into the two Gahbrots those already defeated, and they were destroyed. “O… OMG!!!”
“You rock, Aaron! You too, Mr. Henry!” shouted Oli.
Then Aaron turned off the ringtone. “Good job, dad!” said Aaron. Then Gahwand tried to run away, but Aaron blocked the exit door. “What about your friends and ruling the world, Drew?”
“Soon, I will rule the all entire Jabodetabek, Ha ha ha ha!!!” shouted Gahwand. Then he turned on the rocket to escape, but he crashed into the roof. “FUCK YOU!”

“I don’t know if Drew is the evil scientist.” said Laura.
“And also our son’s nemesis. Poor Drew, if we didn’t laugh at him, he wouldn’t be as now.” said Henry.

Meanwhile, in Aaron’s room. “I don’t if you’re a teen secret agent.” said Oli.
“But, if you know that I’m a teen secret agent, you shouldn’t tell to anyone. And why I said that, Oli?” asked Aaron.
“Because you’re Teen Secret Agent.” answered Oli.
“One more thing, because you’re my childhood best friend. You can hold the secret.” said Aaron.
“WOO HOO! You’re ROCK, Aaron!” shouted Oli. Then Aaron smiled.

Comments

Popular Posts