Teen Secret Agent Season 1 Episode 7

Episode 7: Super Evil Giant Killer Robot Go!

At Tuesday, it’s still midterm break, “What should we do, what should we do today?” asked Aaron.
“Maybe we should visit Paskibra troop’s villa.” said Jordan.
“We’re already done that, bro.” said Dan.
Then Melati and all Paskibra troop members came. “Hi, guys.” said Melati.
“Hi, Melati. Do you have any idea what should we do now?” asked Aaron.
“We’ve just plan the route for motocross race. Do you want to play?” asked Melati.
“No, thanks. I can’t drive a motorcycle.” answered Aaron.
“I want to play!” said Dan.
“Yeah! I like to ride motorcycle and race it to motocross!” said Jordan.
“Aaron, you can’t ride a motorcycle, do you?” asked Oli.
“No, I can’t.” answered Aaron. Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing. “Oops! I have to go! Thanks.”

Then Aaron ran into the villa, and then he picked up his iPhone and answered his incoming video call.
“Good morning, Aaron. Evil Professor Gahwand built the giant killer robot.” said Boss.
“Boss, what he is up to?” asked Aaron.
“We knew that the purpose of that killer robot is killing people, and you should find out what he’s up to!” answered Boss.

Back to the villa, “Okay, the start is in your villa, then it through the beach, then we’ll pass Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, and the finish is in Dufan!” said Melati.
“Don’t tell me that we’re going to play in Dufan.” said Oli.
“Yes, yes we are.” said Rezky.
“Just I thought.” said Oli.
“Um… When we start the race?” asked Jordan.

Meanwhile, Aaron arrived at The IW’s abandoned Television Studios. He came in and… he met Gahwand! “There you are, Gahwand!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you came so early, I didn’t even started yet.” said Gahwand.
“Gahwand, I know that you made the giant killer robot! What is the purpose?” asked Aaron.
“You should see my latest killer giant robot!” said Gahwand. Then he turned on the killer robot. “I called him Yagumi, is he cool?”
“Let me think… No.” answered Aaron.
“If you said no, I will tell you my story, when I was a teenager, I was scared because my friends would kill me in the kitchen, and I’m safe, of course.” said Gahwand.
“So, what do you going to now?” asked Gahwand.
“I will command my killer robot to kill… YOU! Yagumi, KILL HIM!” shouted Gahwand.
“Yes, Kill Aaron! Kill! Kill!” said Yagumi.
Then Aaron ran away from The IW’s abandoned Television Studios, and then he drove his Lamborghini car with faster speed.

“Are you ready, all!” shouted Melati. She, Oli, Dan, Jordan and Rezky started to ride their motorcycle. “3, 2, 1, GO!” After she said go, they started to drive their motorcycle faster and cross the start line.
“WOOO HOOOO!!!” shouted Jordan.
“Bro, you should be careful!” said Dan.
“I know, bro!” said Jordan.
“Maximum speed!” shouted Oli. Then he’s leading the race.

Back to Aaron and Yagumi, Yagumi chased Aaron, and he tried to shoot his car, but missed. Of course it made the entire people scared. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
“Is he crazy?! I will defeat him of course!” said Aaron. Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing again. “Not now, Boss!”

Oli passed Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, and then he met Aaron. “Aaron!” shouted Oli.
“Oli! You should watch out! That robot is trying to kill me!” shouted Aaron.
“What robot?” asked Oli. Then he saw Yagumi.
“Kill! Kill!” said Yagumi, then he shot Aaron’s car and Oli’s motorcycle, but missed.
“You’re right! That robot is trying to kill us!” shouted Oli. Then they drove their vehicles into maximum speed.
“Um, leader. Don’t tell me if you made this robot.” said Rezky.
“No, Rezky.” said Melati. Then Yagumi tried to shot them, “Oh no! This is dangerous! We should drag!” Then they drag faster.

“It’s no use, Aaron! He’s still chasing us!!” shouted Oli.
“Ok, I’ll shoot him!” said Aaron. Then Aaron shot the laser to Yagumi, then he collapsed, and that made people panic.
“You did it! Aaron!” said Oli.

Meanwhile, in The IW’s Abandoned Television Studios, “What!? Yagumi collapsed! That’s it! I will come to see him in Ancol!” said Gahwand. Then he came out from The IW’s Abandoned Television Studios and went to Ancol.

“That’s Dufan!” said Aaron.
“Ok, I will be the first!” said Oli.
“Not so fast, Oli!” said Jordan.
“Let’s race!” said Dan.
“I’m going to win!” said Oli.
“If this is just motorcycle racing, it’s not motocross anymore.” said Aaron. Then Oli did one of motocross trick and arrived safely in the finish line first. “Now that’s motocross!”
Suddenly Yagumi started to shot them again, and this caused all entire people panic. “Not again!?” shouted Oli.
“Take this!” shouted Melati. Then she shot the laser to turn off Yagumi. Then he was turned off.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” shouted all entire people.
“Leader, you turned off the robot!” shouted Rezky.
Then the reporter from The IW Jakarta News came to interview Melati. “We have just seen the giant killer robot has been defeated by this young lady! Young lady, how did you defeat that robot?” asked the reporter.
“Well, I shot the off button.” answered Melati.
“Well…” said the reporter.
“Ok, that’s it! Get out! Get out!” said Jordan.
Gahwand arrived at Dufan, “Oh, there you are, Yagumi. I should turn on you again.” said Gahwand. Then he pushed on button, but Aaron threw something to Gahwand. “Hey!”
“Kill! I should kill… YOU!” said Yagumi. Then Yagumi chased Gahwand.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! FUCK YOU, Aaron!!!” shouted

Comments

Popular Posts