Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 13

Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.
Chris regained consciousness inside the busted Ford Focus after the car crash, the car was turned and destroyed by Daihatsu Luxio which hit the car, he was bleeding from his forehead. He then came out from the car through the broken window, when he touched the street, he accidently touched a piece of broken window, he was struggling to stand up before finally did it.
“Remy! Mr. Spencer!” shouted Chris as the people around the street came seeing the crashed Ford Focus “Remy! Mr. Spencer!!” He sat down and touched the door of the car.
“Chris! Chris!” shouted Remy “Mr. Spencer!”
“Remy!” shouted Chris in relief, he saw Remy was okay, but Casey… He was unconscious as his head was bleeding, he was seen still holding the steer. Chris shouted “Mr. Spencer! Mr. Spencer!!” Chris looked at the crowd who was looking at the car, he yelled “What the hell you looking at?! Don’t just see!! Just help!!” Then some of the crowd walked to help both Remy and Casey, some called an ambulance and a police officer. Coincidentally, a beautiful IBS News reporter came reporting the news with cameraman wearing a cap recording her.
***
Delta had just entered the teacher’s office lobby, where most of the teachers who were supposed on break, including Jake, watching IBS News Jakarta, reporting the car crash.
“Whoa, poor the car’s owner, the driver who crashed that Ford Focus car must’ve gotten away from it.” said Dawn, the black bowl cut haired fat screenwriting teacher.
“The car must’ve been really expensive, it’s too bad…” said Geri, the brunette haired modelling teacher.
“Oh crap… Where the hell is Casey, isn’t he supposed to be here for detention?” asked Tim, the black bald dance teacher.
The female reporter on TV reported the news during the footage of the car crash airing “BREAKING NEWS… An accident has just happened in Sudirman Street! Based on footage from CCTV, the white Daihatsu Luxio speeding on the street before crashing the Orange Ford Focus ST.” Then the footage showed both Chris and Remy being taken to an ambulance by several people.
“Oh my… Are they Chris and Remy?” asked Tim to Delta.
Delta then realized after she had read the text from Casey that he would be back taking Chris and Remy, she screamed in panic “CASEY!!” She stormed off from the office running so fast in tears.
“Delta!” shouted Geri.
“Delta, no!” shouted Jake tried to stop her, but no avail.
Delta ran through Jakarta Arts Square to the gate so fast in tears “No way!! Why must be you!! Casey!!”
Back to Jakarta Hospital, Oliver was also watching the news on TV while waiting for Amber’s surgery with her parents, he looked really devastated after hearing the news that Casey’s Ford Focus was in an accident, he was really worried, he started singing “We'll do it all… everything…  on our own. We don't need… anything… or anyone… If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?”
Meanwhile, in an ambulance, as Chris and Remy saw several a paramedic trying to revive Casey while on the way to the nearby hospital using devivibator to keep his heart stable.
Chris sang “I don't quite know… How to say… How I feel…”
Remy continued “Those three words… Are said too much… They're not enough…”
Both of them sang the chorus simultaneously with Oliver, who was still in the hospital “If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told… before we get too old… show me a garden that's bursting into life…”
Then Delta sang in front of the school gate in tears “Let's waste time… Chasing cars… Around our heads… I need your grace… To remind me… To find my own…” She sang simultaneously with Oliver, Chris, and Remy “If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told… before we get too old… show me a garden that's bursting into life…”
“All that I am… All that I ever was… Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see…” sang Oliver.
Chris and Remy sang “I don't know where… Confused about how as well… Just know that these things will never change for us at all…”
Delta sang the last line “If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?” She walked away from the school building.
***
“I feel sorry for Mr. Spencer.” said Geri “It’s too bad his musical was widely panned by critics and audiences alike during the preview, now he suffered bad accident.”
Tim replied “Is that really necessary to compare the musical with that accident?”
Kyle, the white short haired history teacher, replied “Yes, I mean it is! That’s for not accepting the critically panned the musical! I also heard him with Shawn Roday and Todd Lawson did so, he got angry so he wants his musical perfectly fit for himself, I watched the musical too, and it was awful, he should give up, Mr. Henderson should fire him.”
Jake angrily slammed the table “Stop! Shut up!!”
Dawn was surprised the most among the surprised teachers “Jake, what the hell??”
Jake replied “I’m sorry, it was just my heart beating so fast, so I get mad.”
Geri talked to Jake “No, Jake, are you mad at us for talking bad about Casey?”
“No, no, I… I… I just… I just need some time alone…” Jake said before leaving the office.
***
Delta still stood up in front of the gate, she finally started singing expressing her sadness to Casey “It seems really hard to cope with this depression, I overthink bad stuffs too much, please just stop haunting me, all the bad things on my mind… I’m really scared if I get overthinking too much, it feels I got attacked by my own minds, please just stop haunting me, all the bad things on my mind… I just can’t defeat my own minds, ‘cause I keep struggling against them… My hands got so cold, and I’m sick with all these nightmares… It’s so hard to struggle with these bad minds, it’s not easy to get over them, please just stop haunting me, all the bad things on my mind… I’m so scared if I get sick, I’m so worried if I end up going to the wrong path, I don’t want to get destroyed by all the bad things on my mind… Please just stop haunting me… Please just stop haunting me… I’ve been trying too hard to get out of them, but still, it’s too hard to escape from these haunting bad things on my mind… I just don’t want feel too much thinking too much negative things, please just stop haunting me, all the bad things on my mind… I just can’t defeat my own minds, ‘cause I keep struggling against them… My hands got so cold, and I’m sick with all these nightmares… It’s so hard to struggle with these bad minds, it’s not easy to get over them, please just stop haunting me, all the bad things on my mind… I’m so scared if I get sick, I’m so worried if I end up going to the wrong path, I don’t want to get destroyed by all the bad things on my mind… Please just stop haunting me… Please just stop haunting me…”
***
Ally and Shawn arrived at the gate entering Jakarta Arts back, they were greeted by no one. Then Shawn said to Ally “Don’t think about it too much, Ally, you’re same with me, I have no freedom for my debut album.”
“I can’t let the new CEO or any producers do this, we’re artists! I’m an artist! I’m a singer! I’m free to say what I want for my album, but this is too much for me! I don’t want to be fully controlled by anyone, even CEO, producers, or anyone!” shouted Ally, then she started singing “Let it go, let it go… Can't hold it back anymore… Let it go, let it go… Turn my back and slam the door… The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried. Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well now they know. Let it go, let it go… Can't hold it back anymore… Let it go, let it go… Turn my back and slam the door… And here I stand and here I'll stay… Let it go, let it go… The cold never bothered me anyway. It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all. Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe. I know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve. Let it go, let it go… Can't hold it back anymore… Let it go, let it go… Turn my back and slam the door… And here I stand and here I'll stay… Let it go, let it go… The cold never bothered me anyway. Standing frozen in the life I've chosen. You won't find me. The past is all behind me buried in the snow… Let it go, let it go… Can't hold it back anymore… Let it go, let it go… Turn my back and slam the door… And here I stand and here I'll stay… Let it go, let it go… The cold never bothered me anyway… Let it go yeah… Na, na. Here I stand… Let it go, let it go, oh… Let it go.”
***
Upon arriving at Jakarta Hospital, Casey was brought by the paramedic to the MRI immediately through the ER, followed by both Chris and Remy. But Chris and Remy couldn’t enter the room as the nurses warned them.
As Casey entered the MRI room, Chris and Remy both were devastated after being warned not to enter the room. Then Chris sang for Casey’s feelings after the accident “I hurt myself today to see if I still feel, I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real, the needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting, try to kill it all away, but I remember everything.”
Remy sang “What have I become? My sweetest friend, everyone I know, goes away in the end.”
Then Oliver sang while waiting for Amber’s surgery with her parents “You could have it all, my empire of dirt, I will let you down, I will make you hurt.”
Then Shawn, still besides Ally, tried to comfort her by singing another line “I wear this crown of thorns upon my liar's chair, full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair, beneath the stains of time, the feelings disappear, you are someone else, I am still right here…”
Jake walked through Jakarta Arts Square after leaving the teachers’ office emotionally, he sang “You could have it all… My empire of dirt. I will let you down… I will make you hurt. If I could start again… A million miles away… I would keep myself…” He sang louder “I would find a way…” He sang the last line “I would find a way.”
Back to Jakarta Hospital, both Chris and Remy saw Casey being in MRI room, his brain was being scanned.
Remy talked “How do we get back to school?”
Chris asked “What?”
Remy said “Do you forget? We’re in detention tonight, Chris. We’re the cast and crew of Flop Love, and no exception! All of us are going to detention tonight with no exception!”
Chris said “But how about Casey? I can’t leave him alone, he’s our homeroom teacher, mate, if I leave him, I wil feel bad for him.”
Remy told “Chris, don’t worry about him, he’s gonna be alright, he’s gonna be just fine. Now we have to go back to Jakarta Arts.”
“But… how the hell we… go back to Jakarta Arts?”
“You’re right, mate.” Remy realized “I’ve been asking about that in my heart.”
“But I don’t want to leave him alone, he’s suffering from that damn accident! And… I also can’t accept that damn driver’s apologize! Remy, Casey’s like my dad!” Chris sat down on the floor in tears “You know, Remy, Casey’s not only my teacher, he’s not only my friend either, he’s like my father! I know when I first audition for Flop Love, at first I wasn’t getting into it, but Casey asked me to or else he… I can’t say it, I just can’t.”
Remy held Chris’ hand “Chris, I know what you feel about him, he’s like my father too, we’re classmates, so he’s our homeroom teacher, I can feel what you’re feeling right now. But Casey wants us to attend the detention. Chris, the reason why I’m auditioning for the musical is… because I want to try something new, the musical, I’m a swimmer too, Chris, you remember how I win the school swimming competition by performance enhancing drugs, but you warned me, mate.” He started crying “I guess we’re both in tears. Just tell me why you’re auditioning for the musical, I won’t tell anyone, I swear.”
Chris revealed his reason “You know I was one of the bullies, I was a quarterback, but I quit because it didn’t suit me, and I got bullied until the end of the first semester. At the beginning of this semester, I was lonely, I only sing and dance, Freddie left us, I could talk with only you before we meet Freddie’s friends, so Casey asked me to audition for the musical when I suffered from insomnia thinking being bullied and afraid, I sing Apologize by OneRepublic, it’s my most favorite song of all time.”
Remy said “Chris, you better sing it to make you feel better, just imagine you were auditioning for the musical to Casey, Alyson, and Shawn. Sing it, but imagine you’re auditioning to Casey, Shawn, and Alyson.”
Chris flashed back to the audition, when he walked to the auditorium auditioning to Casey, Shawn, and Alyson, he introduced himself “I’m Chris Mason.”
“Hi, Chris.” greeted Alyson.
“What are you gonna sing?” asked Shawn.
“My favorite song of all time, Apologize by OneRepublic.”
“Good.” Casey only said.
Chris started singing as the band started playing “I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground. And I'm hearin' what you say, but I just can't make a sound. You tell me that you need me, then you go and cut me down... But wait... You tell me that you're sorry, didn't think I'd turn around... And say... That it's too late to apologize. It's too late... I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late. Yeah!” He sang into his heart, so Casey, Alyson, and Shawn were touched, he sang like he’s being sad “I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you. I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothin' new. I loved you with a fire red, now it's turnin' blue... And you say... Sorry, like an angel heaven let me think was you... But I'm afraid... It's too late to apologize. It's too late… I said it's too late to apologize… It's too late… Whoa!” He danced contemporary while the interlude being played by the band, he touched his chest, then he turned around like he’s dancing ballet, he jumped and he danced again beautifully, which wowed Casey, Alyson, and Shawn. He sang the chorus again “It's too late to apologize. It's too late… I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late… I said it's too to apologize. YEAH! I said it's too late to apologize. YEAH! I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground.” Then he stopped flash back.
Remy helped Chris to stand up before hugging him “We better go back before the detention even begin. C’mon.” He held Chris right hand.
Chris said “I can walk by my own, mate.”
“C’mon, we better hurry up.” Remy said.
***
In room 233, Katie blamed herself in front of Fearne, who was preparing for the dinner. Katie told Fearne “Everybody must’ve blamed me right now.”
Fearne told “No, I don’t blame you, don’t blame yourself.” Then she started singing “Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes, come on and come to me now. Don't be ashamed to cry , let me see you through , 'cause I've seen the dark side too. When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do, nothing you confess, could make me love you less. I'll stand by you... I'll stand by you… Won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you…”
Then Katie sang “So if you're mad, get mad, don't hold it all inside, come on and talk to me now. Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry too, well I'm a lot like you.When you're standing at the crossroads, don't know which path to choose, let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong…”
Fearne sang “I’ll stand by you…”
“Ooh… I’ll stand by you… Nobody hurts you…”
“I’ll stand by you…”
“Yeah…”
“Nobody hurt you…”
“No, no, no, no…”
“I’ll stand by you.”
“Take me in, into your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you…”
“I’ll stand by you…”
Katie sang high as she started breaking down “I’ll stand by you!!!”
“Won't let nobody hurt you…”
Katie ended the song highly “I’ll stand by you!! Oooh…” Both her and Fearne started crying as they hugged each other.
***
While Will is getting upset while sitting down on the bench in Jakarta Arts Square, thinking about both Amber and especially Casey, he just got the news that Casey was taken to the hospital after the accident, he then texted Ally if she was okay, but she didn’t answer after few minutes. He stood up and walked to the stage, he took the microphone, he saw no one was watching in the square due to Spring Break.
He introduced himself “I’m Will Chandler, I’m the student council president, this is for the girl whom I first met, I… I will be singing Britney Spears’ Everytime.” He started singing with his deeper feelings “Notice me, take my hand, why are we, strangers when, our love is strong, why carry on without me? Everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings, I feel so small I guess I need you baby, and everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face, it's haunting me, I guess I need you baby.”
Then Ally and Shawn arrived in Jakarta Arts Square, they saw Will singing, Ally was immediately touched by his singing “Shawn…”
“He’s your friend?”
“Yeah.”
Will continued singing as he saw Ally so he can express his feelings for her “I make believe, that you are here, it's the only way, I see clear, what have I done? You seem to move on easy. And everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings, I feel so small I guess I need you baby, and everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face, it's haunting me, I guess I need you baby. I may have made it rain, please forgive me, my weakness caused you pain, and this song's my sorry… At night I pray that soon your face will fade away… And everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings, I feel so small I guess I need you baby, and everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face, it's haunting me, I guess I need you baby.”
Ally seemed really jealous on Will’s singing expressing his feelings to her, but she realized that she had Oliver as her boyfriend, she instead giving applause to him alongside Shawn.
“Ally…”
“Will…” Ally then walked to the stage and hugged him crying.
“Whoa? What the hell is going on? What’s wrong with you?”
***
Jordan entered the bathroom in room 315, he looked himself on the mirror, he talked to himself “What was wrong with you, Jordan? Jordan, you’d lost your parents, you’d lost your father, but now you’d lost your… reputation after Flop Love did the worst, and now you’re facing detention tonight. Now what you should do? What should I do?” Then he started singing very moody “Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around. Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears. Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by. every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes. Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart, turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart. And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever, and if you'll only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever, and we'll only be making it right, ‘cause we'll never be wrong, together we can take it to the end of the line, your love is like a shadow on me all of the time, I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark, we're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks, I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight, forever's gonna start tonight. Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart, there's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart…”
***
While in Asphalt Canteen, Edwin was sitting down on the chair in front of Amina, who was cleaning up the canteen, while looking at his empty glass.
Amina told him “Edwin, it’s almost closing time.” She noticed his moody face “What’s wrong, honey?”
Edwin told “It’s okay…” Five seconds later, he revealed “It’s just… stress from the musical failure, the musical was critically panned by critics and audience, I don’t know why, we’ve been working hard for this, but it seems that it’s useless if we continue working on the musical, we can’t be even… more sad than ever, we’re disappointed, I’m so disappointed with myself.”
Amina told “Edwin, sometime there’s time when you’re not good enough, and in the future, you’re going better and better than before, I know you can do it, Edwin, I remember when you told me you’re sending your novel to the publishers, and your novel got rejected, but you’re not giving up just yet. When you had enough with all criticisms on your novel, you told me you had enough.”
“It feels I just want to die when I fail, I’m coping with this depression, I feel I want to commit suicide, even though I know I will go to hell because it’s pretty sinful to commit suicide, but I deserve to go to hell for my mistakes, even though I’m afraid of hell, and I know I don’t deserved to be in heaven.”
“Edwin, astaghfirullah, don’t you say that sentence, you’re not allowed to just give up to hell, even committing to that. I don’t like the way you say, Edwin. You better stop thinking negative about that, I don’t want you to commit in that way.”
“I’m so sorry, aunt Amina, but I’m really confused, I need to sing to express my feelings.” Edwin said before finally singing “Well, we bursted out of class, had to get away from those fools, we learned more from a 3-minute record, baby, than we ever learned in school. Tonight I hear the neighborhood drummer sound, I can feel my heart begin to pound, you say you're tired and you just want to close your eyes, and follow your dreams down. Well, we made a promise we swore we'd always remember, no retreat, baby, no surrender, like soldiers on the winter's night, with a vow to defend, no retreat, baby, no surrender. Well, now young faces grow sad and old, and hearts of fire grow cold, we swore blood brothers against the wind, and I'm ready to grow young again. And I hear your sister's voice calling us home, across the open yards, well even we can cut someplace of our own, with these drums and these guitars. 'Cause we made a promise we swore we'd always remember, no retreat, baby, no surrender, blood brothers on a summer's night, with a vow to defend, no retreat, baby, no surrender. Huh ah ah ah ah ah ah… Huh ah ah ah ah ah ah… Now out on the streets tonight the lights are growing dim, and the walls of my room are closing in, but it's good to see your smiling face, and to hear your voice again. Now we can sleep in the twilight by the river bed, with a wide open country in our hearts, and these romantic dreams in our hands. 'Cause we made a promise we swore we'd always remember, no retreat, baby, no surrender, blood brothers on a summer's night, with a vow to defend, no retreat, baby, no surrender. No retreat, baby, no surrender…”
Amina praised “You sing well, Edwin, about the negative things from the audience, don’t think too much about it.”
“Thanks, Aunt, I’m going to attend the detention soon.”
***
At 6:55 PM, most of the cast and crew of Flop Love arrived and entered the Indonesian language classroom, with the exception of Chris and Remy, who would arrive late due to traffic jam in every streets of Jakarta. Kyle, the most infamous teacher of Jakarta Arts, had been waiting by sitting down in front of his table cynically looked at the students who were sitting down on their selected chairs, with Edwin, Jordan, Fearne, and Katie in the front, with two chairs in the front being empty. Jordan texted Oliver if Amber had finished her surgery, while Edwin texted Chris whether they would be arriving immediately before the detention even began.
“The cast and crew of Flop Love, why the hell are you here? Why the hell are you facing detention with me? Why the crap you’re terrible for your performance in the musical?! I don’t know why, but it seemed you couldn’t accept the fact that you’re all…” Kyle pointed on Jordan, who was surprised “Yeah, including you! You’re all horrible! As the teacher of Jakarta Arts, I’m hugely disappointed what the hell happened with you, okay, the detention begins in less than three minutes!” Kyle pointed on the two empty chairs, he asked cynically “Are all of you here, cast and crew of Flop Love?! Huh! ANSWER!!”
“No…” answered most of the students.
“LOUDER!!” yelled Kyle louder.
“NO…”
Chris and Remy finally arrived and entered the classroom, with both of them saying “Sorry, sir, we’re…”
Kyle cut “JUST SIT DOWN!”
Both Chris and Remy sat down on the empty front chairs, Remy was next to Chris, while Chris was next to Jordan.
“You’re not allowed to talk, gossip, or anything! You’re allowed to do nothing but staying sitting down here! This is detention for all of you! All of you!” yelled Kyle, then he took his phone opening the text “Excuse me, I have to go, I’ll be right back ASAP, no talking allowed!” Then Kyle left.
Sophia said “Thank God that infamous son of the bitch was gone.”
Ashlee added “For temporarily.”
Angie said “And this is because of all of us, or even worse, perform terrible, but not me.”
Sophia got emotional “You’re too terrible, Angie, you don’t deserve to say that!”
Paul told “That’s because we’re all being too afraid to face the people in front of us, silly.”
Chris shouted “Enough! Mr. Kyle will be right back as soon as possible, we’re not allowed to talk at all in this detention!”
Chloe remarked “Aha! So Mr. Mason gives us advice to all of us, that’s not good advice, Mr. Mason.”
Sophia yelled “He’s right, you bitch! We’re not supposed to talk about this during detention!”
Ashlee looked lost hope “You know what, I guess I’m done with all of this, this is useless, even detention can’t even help us realize.”
Paul said “Yeah, this is pointless, I want to quit!”
Most of the cast and crew of Flop Love told that they really wanted to quit the production angrily, including Angie and Chloe.
Chris yelled angrily “Silence!! SHUT UP!!”
Remy said “Chris!”
Chris said “Is running away from this damn problem is the solution?! Is this what you want?! Does quitting make you better than this?! Will Mr. Spencer be happy after hearing you just quit?! I can’t disappoint Mr. Spencer at all! I don’t want to quit this damn musical! I don’t want to let you disappoint him at all! Look, we’re terrible, but at least we can work really damn hard to make our musical damn good in its’ premiere, it won’t be perfect, but we have to step it up to make it even better!!”
Edwin continued after standing up “Chris’ right! We cannot be giving up just now! We’re not letting Mr. Spencer down! We can’t just  sitting down here and quit after this! All of us must be better than the previews! We’re closer to the premiere of Flop Love! For those who quit as the cast and crew of Flop Love are losers! For those who stay are winners! We’ll be the winners!”
Jordan stood up “Even though Katie was mocked, she’s not giving up that easily, she didn’t complain during the rehearsals! I think she’s a professional to me! She’s already been professional! This is our show, we can’t let our show down just yet!”
Katie told “See, I don’t want to quit just yet! I’m optimistic, and you should be! I realize after I get mocked, I need to step it up just like a professional!”
Fearne said “First of all, I’m pregnant, but that didn’t stop me from working for this hard for the musical!”
Remy said “We can’t just quit, if we quit, we’re disappointing ourselves, everyone in Jakarta Arts, and especially Mr. Spencer who created this musical!”
Sophia agreed “Guys, even though I’m cynical to you, you’re right, we’re not letting Mr. Spencer down!”
Ashlee stood up “You’re right, the next day, we’re going to work even harder than ever!”
Everyone in detention shouted “Hell yeah!!”
Paul said “Guess what, you’re right, we can’t let Casey down.”
Angie told “If I quit this production, I can’t be a even famous actress.”
Chloe said “I’m afraid it’s true for you, but it’s fine, we’re going to save the musical.”
Kyle finally entered back to the classroom “WHO TOLD YOU TO SPEAK?!” No one answered, then Kyle told “Fine, you’re going back to the dorm at ten! No groans allowed!” However, no one angrily groaned, they just smiled because they want to keep Flop Love alive.
***
“Ally, it’s your choice, if you disagree with the new CEO direction for your debut album, you can terminate your contract with Balboa Heights Records, you can be your own artist, maybe indie perhaps. I won’t force you to terminate your contract, it’s your choice.” Shawn said.
Will then said “Ally, you’re still you, even though they force you to be directed by the CEO, I feel I can hear you sing with hearts, I can feel your personality, I can feel yourself singing.” He held Ally’s hands “Ally, in the audition, you heard me sing to express my feelings, and so did I, I heard you sing with your heart, I can feel yourself at the audition, I can feel your personality.”
Ally then replied “I have to go…” She left Jakarta Arts Square.
Will talked to Shawn “Are you really Shawn Roday?”
Shawn quickly answered “Yes, I mean, I am Shawn Roday!”
“Whoa, don’t get too cocky, mate.”
Then Shawn took his “phone” “Yeah, hello?”
Will saw Shawn holding his wallet instead of his phone “Shawn, that’s not your phone.”
Shawn quickly realized “Oh, man!!”
***
Back to the Indonesian language classroom, Kyle had left once again, leaving the cast and crew of Flop Love sitting down in each chair doing nothing.
Jordan stood up started singing “You took my heart from the dark, I'm falling hard, with you its like you kill the shade my burning pain.”
Edwin sang as he stood up “I feel like something starting, starting playing in my head and its beating loud. I feel like something starting, starting walking on the edge ‘til we're crashing down.”
Then Chris jumped from his chair and started singing and dancing alongside Remy “Hit me so hard I don't know where, starstruck up in the air, got me, got me with my eyes wide open. Hit me so hard I don't know where, starstruck up in the air, got me, got me with my eyes wide open.” Then most of the cast and crew of Flop Love stood up and started dancing alongside them, except Chloe, Angie, and Paul who jealously furious at them “If you tell me no I'm not giving up no, if you tell me no I'm not giving up, no never giving up, not giving up on love, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. If you tell me no I'm not giving up no, if you tell me no I'm not giving up, no never giving up, not giving up on love, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.”
Then two male crews held Sophia’s hand before holding her legs on their arms “You're under my skin, just stay right there, I want you there, let the rest fade away, it's just you and me, what was meant to be…” Then the crews put her down.
Ashlee sang as if she was lying on stage on the floor around the dancers “I feel like something starting, starting playing in my head and its beating loud. I feel like something starting, starting walking on the edge ‘til we're crashing down.” She stood up before joining most of the cast and crew started dancing again.
Katie, Jordan, Edwin, Chris, Remy, Ashlee, and Sophia sang as the rest danced “Hit me so hard I don't know where, starstruck up in the air, got me, got me with my eyes wide open. Hit me so hard I don't know where, starstruck up in the air, got me, got me with my eyes wide open. If you tell me no I'm not giving up no, if you tell me no I'm not giving up, no never giving up, not giving up on love, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. If you tell me no I'm not giving up no, if you tell me no I'm not giving up, no never giving up, not giving up on love, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.”
Katie and Fearne approached Angie, Paul, and Chloe, first Katie sang “Got me on overload, I'll be your rock of gold, can we get overdose on love.”
Fearne sang as they took three of them “Got me on overload, I'll be your rock of gold, can we get overdose on love.”
“Hey, we’re on detention!” shouted Paul.
“Is this really necessary?” asked Angie.
“I must join this crap?” asked Chloe.
“Just join us!” shouted Chris.
“We’re having fun on detention!” shouted Fearne.
Then everyone sang and danced “Hit me so hard I don't know where, starstruck up in the air, got me, got me with my eyes wide open. Hit me so hard I don't know where, starstruck up in the air, got me, got me with my eyes wide open. If you tell me no I'm not giving up no, if you tell me no I'm not giving up, no never giving up, not giving up on love, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. If you tell me no I'm not giving up no, if you tell me no I'm not giving up, no never giving up, not giving up on love, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.”
Ashlee looked at the door’s window “It’s Kyle!! Everyone, sit back!!” Everyone in the room immediately sat back on their chair.
Kyle opened the door before entering the classroom, he noticed their face “Why the hell are you smiling? You’re facing detention! You should be ashamed!”
***
Oliver was falling asleep while waiting for Amber. While Amber’s parents was worrying sitting next to him. Then the surgeon got out from the OR calling Amber’s parents while the rest bringing Amber out of the room, the clock showed 9:59.
After they all left, leaving Oliver falling asleep on bench, he woke up and noticed that the surgery was done “Crap, I must’ve missed this, I got to go back to Amber’s room.” He said before walking to the elevator, as the elevator closed down, he started singing “Step one, you say, ‘We need to talk.’ He walks, you say, ‘Sit down. It's just a talk.’ He smiles politely back at you, you stare politely right on through.”
Ally also sang while walking away to the teachers’ office “Some sort of window to your right, as he goes left and you stay right, between the lines of fear and blame, you begin to wonder why you came.”
In the detention, Katie, Fearne, Edwin, Jordan, Chris, Remy, Ashlee, and Sophia sang even though Kyle was sitting in front of them “Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life.”
Kyle said at 10 PM “Detention’s over, everybody’s out! Get the hell out of here!”
“Finally.” said Chloe.
Edwin said “Rehearsal starting tomorrow before the premiere next Friday! We have to work hard even though without Mr. Spencer!”
Oliver sang again before the elevator opened “Let him know that you know best, 'cause after all you do know best, try to slip past his defense, without granting innocence.”
Delta, who had just arrived bringing flowers at the lobby immediately walked to the elevator while singing at the same time “Lay down a list of what is wrong, the things you've told him all along, pray to God, he hears you, and I pray to God, he hears you. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life.” Then she saw the elevator opened, she saw Oliver exiting the elevator “Oliver?”
“Delta?”
“How’s Casey?”
“I have no idea. I was waiting for Amber.”
“We have to see Casey.”
“But, ma’am, the hospital is already…”
“I don’t care, I want to see Casey now!”
“Okay.” Oliver entered the elevator back with Delta.
Amber sang while she was sleeping dreaming about her dead boyfriend in front of her parents “As he begins to raise his voice, you lower yours and grant him one last choice, drive until you lose the road or break with the ones you've followed.”After she had given him goodbye kiss in her dream, she finally woke up as she sang “He will do one of two things, he will admit to everything, or he'll say he's just not the same, and you'll begin to wonder why you came.”
“Amber!” shouted both of her parents happily hugged her.
Jake sang as he cleaned up his table in his office “Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life.”
Will and Shawn sang standing up in Jakarta Arts Square alone “Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life.”
Delta and Oliver entered the room where Casey was staying lying in bed, indicating that he was fine, Delta called “Casey…”
“Delta…”
“I’m glad you’re fine…”
“I’m so sorry, Delta.”
“No, you don’t have to.”
At the same time Oliver and Delta standing up in Casey’s room, most of the cast and crew of Flop Love exited the Indonesian Language classroom, while Ally entered the teachers’ office, Will and Shawn walked away from Jakarta Arts Square, Amber was lying in bed in her room, all of them sang simultaneously “Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life.”
Casey sang “How to save a life…”
Amber sang “How to save a life…”
***
Ally entered Jake’s office without even knocking, she called “Mr. Jake…”
“Ally…” Jake walked into her.
Ally shook her head “The direction of the new CEO is not working for me.”
Jake hugged her “I’m so sorry.”
“I know you can’t help me, it’s my own decision whether I should terminate my contracts.”
“Ally, I can hear your personality when you sing, you always show it on stage, everywhere you sing, I can feel it. You better rest, probably in the future, you’ll make your biggest decision yet about your debut album.”
***
Jordan, Edwin, Katie, Fearne, Chris, and Remy finally arrived at Jakarta Arts Square, they saw the empty stage. Suddenly Edwin had an idea, he immediately walked to the stage.
“C’mon, we got to sing.”
“At this late?” asked Jordan.
“To celebrate.”
Sophia suddenly arrived saying “Yeah, we should.”
“Why the hell you’re here?” asked Remy.
Ashlee said “Look, we’re sorry for mocking you, we actually don’t like Angie and Paul.”
“Especially Chloe whom we hate the most.” Sophia added.
“C’mon, let’s just sing.” Ashlee said going to the stage, Sophia also followed.
Edwin sang “Break it down…”
Jordan sang “Break it down…”
“Break it down…”
Katie sang “I was scared to death I was losing my mind.”
“Break it down…” both Edwin and Jordan.
“I couldn’t close my eyes I was pacing all night.”
Fearne sang “I think I found the light out the end of the tunnel, I couldn’t find the truth I was going under.”
Sophia sang “But I won’t hide inside, I gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out.”
Ashlee sang “Lonely inside and light the fuse, light it now, light it now, light it now.”
Then Chris sang the chorus “And now I will start living today, today, today I close the door, I got this new beginning and I will fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball… Like a cannonball… Like a cannonball… I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball.”
Ashlee and Sophia sang “Freedom…”
Remy sang “I let go of fear and the peace came quickly.”
“Freedom…”
“I was in the dark and then it hit me, I chose suffering and pain in the falling rain, I know, I gotta get out into the world again…”
Jordan sang “But I won’t hide inside, I gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out.”
Edwin sang “Lonely inside and light the fuse, light it now, light it now, light it now.”
Katie sang the chorus “And now I will start living today, today, today I close the door, I got this new beginning and I will fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball… Like a cannonball… Like a cannonball… I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball.”
The boys sang “Break it down…”
The girls sang “I was scared to death I was losing my mind.”
“Break it down…”
“I gotta get out into the world again.”
Everyone sang “And now I will start living today, today, today I close the door, I got this new beginning and I will fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball, like a cannonball, like a cannonball, I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball, like a cannonball, like a cannonball, I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball.”
Katie said “That was great!”
Sophia said cynically “No, it wasn’t great, you bitch.” Then she surprised everyone “But it was awesome!!”
“Hell yeah!!” shouted Katie.
“Okay, we better get rest before we got up late!” said Ashlee.
“You’re right!” shouted Chris and Remy.
Everyone, except Jordan, Katie, and Edwin, left Jakarta Arts Square, but Edwin told Jordan and Katie “Jordan, Katie, I guess you both need to go to the music classroom, I want you to sing one more time of the night.”
***
At the music classroom, Edwin, Katie, and Jordan entered. Edwin immediately touched the piano and sat in front of it.
“It’s Stay the Night by Zedd.”
“I like that song!” shouted Jordan.
“Me too!” Katie cheered.
“Okay, let’s just sing, hit it!” Edwin started playing the piano.
Katie sang “I know that we are upside down, so hold your tongue and hear me out, I know that we were made to break, so what? I don't mind.”
Jordan sang “You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds, don't dull the sparkle in your eyes, I know that we were made to break, so what? I don't mind.”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
Both of them sang “Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
“Doesn't mean we're bound for life, so oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?” Jordan was about to kiss Katie, but Katie resisted and they started dancing during the beat break. Jordan and Katie danced like the newly met romantic couple.
Both of them sang “Are you gonna stay the night? Doesn't mean we're bound for life, so oh oh, are you gonna stay the night.”
Katie sang “I am a fire, you're gasoline, come pour yourself all over me. We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time.”
Jordan sang “You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds, don't dull the sparkle in your eyes, I know that we were made to break, so what? I don't mind.”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
Both of them sang “Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
“Are you gonna stay the night?”
“We get burned!”
“Doesn't mean we're bound for life.”
“We never learn!”
“Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?”
Katie and Jordan danced and sing “Night night night night night... ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT?!” They danced again like a romantic couple, before Jordan touched Katie’s neck.
Katie sang “Are you gonna stay the night?”
“Doesn't mean we're bound for life.”
Both of them sang their last line before hugging each other “Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?”
Edwin sang as he finished playing his piano “Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh oh oh, are you gonna stay the night?” He shouted “It’s a wrap!!”
“Yeah!!” shouted Katie and Jordan hugging each other again.
***
“The nationals… is at… 6:30??” said Remy looking at his Twitter “It clashes with the premiere of Flop Love, it’s 6:30 too!”
Chris told “Oh crap…”
“I don’t know what I should choose, the musical or the swimming competition? If I leave the musical, everything I’ve done with it is useless, if I leave the swimming competition, I wasted my opportunity to be a great swimmer. This is my decision, and it’s so hard.”
“Mate, I don’t mean that I don’t want to help you, but you better choose which your passion is, you want swimming more, or you want be an actor more. It’s your choice.”

“Oh crap…” Remy had hard times to decide “This is really hard decision for me… But I choose...”

Comments

Popular Posts