Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 12



Few days later, Eddie was cured from his heart attack, he, Troy, and Josh arrived at home.
“Be careful, dad.” said Troy brought Eddie, Josh helped him.
“Boys, I’m okay, I can walk with my own.” said Eddie.
“No, dad, you need a rest, you’re gonna be fine later.” said Josh.
Troy and Josh brought Eddie to the bed.
“Thank you very much, boys.” said Eddie.
“You need to sleep now.” said Troy, he and Josh left “Josh, has the others got their text from M?”
“I don’t know, we’re gonna ask them.” said Josh while he was texting to Sam and Kevin.
Then their iPhones were ringing, they read the latest message by M “Do you want this battle against me come to an end? Well, you should come to a place, I will mention the place later –M.”
“That’s it, the murders will be come to an end.” said Troy.
“Maybe Kevin and Sam got this text too.” said Josh.
“Let’s go see them.” said Troy, he and Josh left.

Unnatural Murderer

The boys came to in front of school.
“Sam, Kevin, did you got this message?” asked Josh.
“Yeah, I did!” answered Kevin.
“Me too!” answered Sam.
“It’s from M again!” said Troy when his iPhone was ringing, he opened the message.
The boys opened their message, they read it “Tomorrow the battle is going to be ended, here’s the place, visit me on the clock tower where I’m hiding at –M.”
Josh answered Sam’s question, and after that, he said “…we should be there tomorrow.”
“Guys, I need to tell you something, Robbie is still alive.” said Sam.
“What!? Don’t kidding, Robbie is killed!” said Kevin.
“No, he faked his death in the school, take a look on this video.” said Sam took his iPhone and played the video.
Troy, Josh, and Kevin saw the video.
“Oh no, he lied to us!” said Troy.
“I knew it, he lied!” said Kevin.
“Guys, we don’t need to talk about this anymore, we should go to that tower tomorrow.” said Josh.
“First, we need to read the previous messages.” said Troy, he picked his iPhone and read the first message from M “You know that? You parents were killed when you was six years old, and then you killed the murderer, I hope this will happen again –M.”
Josh took his iPhone and read another message from M “I’m still here, Jackasses, and I know everything –M.”
“She humiliated me when I was in middle school –M.” read Sam “If M is Arthur, he lied to us.”
“Yeah, maybe he typed it wrong, he was humiliated by her when she was in middle school.” said Kevin, he read another message.
The boys keep checking the messages from M.
“Okay, have we know who is M?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, have we made our decision?” answered Josh.
The next day, the boys came to the clock tower where M mentioned.
“Are you sure this is the place?” asked Sam.
“Yeah, I’m pretty sure.” answered Troy.
Then the boys got another text message from M, they read it “Congratulations, you found my lair, boys, now you must find me –M.”
“Are you ready, boys?” asked Troy.
“Yeah!” answered Josh, Sam, and Kevin.
“Let’s go!” said Troy, he opened the door and turned on his flashlight after that, and then the boys entered the clock tower.
“Holy crap.” said Sam.
Suddenly, there was a suspicious voice which surprised the boys.
“WHOA!” shouted the boys.
“What the hell was that?” asked Josh.
“I think this might be trap.” answered Kevin.
“Oh no.” said Sam.
“Don’t think about that, we should search for M.” said Troy.
The boys continued their search for M, but they heard another voice.
“WHOA!” shouted the boys.
“Damn! Another voice?” shouted Sam.
“What was that?” asked Josh felt something touched him.
Troy looked at Josh and he saw several dead bodies “AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!” shouted Sam fell through the rotten floor.
“Sam!” shouted Troy, Josh, and Kevin.
“You guys, go! I’ll catch up with you later!” said Sam.
“But, Sam!” said Troy.
“Just go!” shouted Sam.
“C’mon!’ said Josh, and then he, Troy, and Kevin left Sam.
Sam was thinking how to get out from the trap.
Troy, Josh, and Kevin continued their run, and then they got another message.
“M!” shouted them, and after that, they read the message “You jackasses must die in here –M.”
The voice was heard again.
“That voice again!” shouted Troy.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Kevin was took away by the rope.
“Kevin!” shouted Troy and Josh.
“Guys, you got to find M, I will catch you later!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin, but…” shouted Josh.
“Just go!” shouted Kevin.
Troy and Josh ran away from the trap.
Sam got out from the hole, and then he saw Robbie.
“Hi, Sam.” greeted Robbie.
“Robbie, I knew it, you lied to us! You faked your death!” said Sam.
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Robbie, and then Robbie choked Sam “It’s time for you to die!”
“Robbie… st… stop… it…” said Sam.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Kevin was taken away by the rope, and then he met Fritz.
“Hi, Kevin.” greeted Fritz.
“Fritz, how could you!? You’re dead!” shouted Kevin.
“You got the wrong person who dead in my swimming pool, it was my older brother.” said Fritz.
“You! Why are you here!” shouted Kevin.
“Robbie and I killed the victims as commanded by M.” said Fritz.
Troy and Josh finally came to the last room, they finally met Arthur.
“Arthur!” shouted Troy.
“Hello, boys.” greeted Arthur.
“Oh man, he’s so old.” said Josh.
“Yeah, you’re right, do you remember your mom? Your mom was a bitch, she left me for married Eddie.” said Arthur.
“So you were my mom’s ex-boyfriend?” asked Troy.
“Yeah, Troy.” answered Arthur.
“Arthur, I know you know my name, but why did you kill mom?” asked Troy.
“I hate her, she was a bitch I told you, I sent Eddie a message when she was pregnant for the second boy, and finally she divorced him, and then she didn’t want to marry me, but she married another man instead, so I decided to kill them and you, but you almost killed me and ran away.” answered Arthur.
“Arthur, you’re M, just admit it!” said Josh “You’re the one who sent us our secrets along with the victims’ secrets!”
“Josh!” shouted Troy.
Robbie was still chocking Sam.
“Let… me… go…!!” shouted Sam.
“No, say goodbye to your friend and me!” shouted Robbie.
Sam took his lights on his pocket and then he lit it and burned Robbie’s shirt.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!” shouted Robbie released his choke, while Sam was coughing, Robbie yelled “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?”
“Sorry, Robbie, I have to stop you!” said Sam.
“Take this!” shouted Robbie took his knife and tried to kill Sam, but Sam evaded and took his knife, but Robbie took another knife, he tried to kill Sam.
“I’m sorry, Robbie, I have no choice!” said Sam, finally he stabbed Robbie.
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Robbie, at the same time, the bell rang.
“Fritz, why did you do this!?” asked Kevin.
“I want to kill, I have a passion to kill anyone from my stepdad, I want to see blood, and anyway, I sent the message which written ‘You jackasses must die in here’.” answered Fritz.
“You’re M! I knew it!” shouted Kevin.
“Yeah, and I’m going to kill you!” shouted Fritz took the shotgun and shot Kevin, but he missed.
“Fritz, put that weapon! That’s too dangerous!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin, I’m sorry, you must go to hell and meet your parents who were dead!” shouted Fritz, he shot Kevin, but missed.
“Fritz, stop it! You could kill someone or yourself!” shouted Kevin.
“Shut up!” yelled Fritz shot many times.
Then Sam came and surprised “Fritz, stop it!”
“No, I must kill you two, jackasses!” shouted Fritz, he tried to shoot them.
“Arthur, you’re M, you killed Jack, Max, Ella, Mr. Ezra, and most importantly, our best friend, Matt!” shouted Josh.
“You’re such a brutal murderer, Arthur, admit it!” shouted Troy.
Then Arthur laughed evilly, he finally admitted it “That’s right, I’m M. I’m here for revenge, I need more bloods.” Troy and Josh were surprised, Arthur explained again “Troy, after you almost killed me and ran away, I grudge to you, I decided to kill your friend first, but I succeed when you’re having a slumber party, I killed Matt. And finally, I need to kill you both!” He took his gun and tried to shot them.
“WHOA!” shouted the boys evaded from the shot.
Fritz was still trying to shot Sam and Kevin.
“C’mon, jackass, get out wherever you are! You can run, but you can’t hide.” said Fritz while Sam and Kevin were hiding.
Sam attacked Fritz from behind; he punched Fritz until he dropped his shotgun, but Sam and Fritz were still fighting.
“Oh no, should I shoot Fritz?” said Kevin, he confused, should he get the shotgun or not? Finally, Kevin took the shotgun “Sam, look out!” He shot Fritz, Sam evaded, but Fritz was shot and finally died.
Arthur was still shooting Josh and Troy, but always missed.
“You such a fool!” shouted Arthur when Troy and Josh split to two different sides, he took his vodka and pour it, and then he burned the floor contained of vodka in front of Josh.
“Josh!” shouted Troy.
“Troy, your brother will be killed soon on fire, and soon as you, I will shoot you!” shouted Arthur.
Then Sam and Kevin came and attacked Arthur.
“Weak!” shouted Arthur punched Sam and Kevin, but he didn’t realize that his shotgun was taken by Sam “No!”
“Troy, you have to kill him!” shouted Sam, he gave the shotgun to Troy.
“No, I don’t want to!” said Troy “I can’t.”
“Troy, you have to!” shouted Kevin.
“Shoot him, Troy!” shouted Josh “You can do it!”
“HEAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Arthur took his knife and was going to stab Troy.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Troy, and he didn’t realize that he shot Arthur’s heart.
“Why… you…!” shouted Arthur, and then he died.
Troy soon realized what was happened and cried.
“Don’t cry, Troy, you did it!” said Josh.
“Josh, use the curtain to cover you!” shouted Sam.
Josh took the curtain to cover him and run crossing the fire, and he did it, he hugged Troy.
“Let’s get out from here before the building explode.” said Sam.
The boys ran to get out from the building, after they got out from the building, the police and the firefighter came.
One week later, Troy and Josh were preparing their suitcase.
“I miss Matt.” said Troy.
“Me too.” said Josh “But we will be taking a vacation to Canada after we visit Matt’s grave.”
“Yeah, I guess we need a break.” said Troy. They left the house.
Troy and Josh arrived at Matt’s grave, in the same time, Sam and Kevin came.
“Troy, Josh, why do you bring your suitcase?” asked Sam.
“We will be taking a vacation to Canada to forget all these things.” said Troy.
“Yeah, I guess we need a break.” said Josh.
“But when you will come back?” asked Kevin.
“Next week, we will go back to school.” answered Troy.
“Everyone, let’s pray for Matt.” said Josh.
The boys started to pray for Matt, after they finished praying, Troy and Josh were ready to leave.
“See you next week, guys.” said Troy, he and Josh hugged Sam and Kevin.
“Be careful.” said Kevin.
“Have a nice vacation.” said Sam.
Troy and Josh came in to the car; Josh started to drive the car and left the graveyard. Sam and Kevin saw the car was leaving, later, they started to think about the moments they spent together with Matt.
“C’mon, Sam, we have to go home.” said Kevin.
“Yeah.” said Sam. He and Kevin finally left the graveyard.
After they left, there was someone who was holding a knife who saw them.

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts