Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 11

The next day, Troy and Josh woke up shirtless.
“Boys, I’m going to go to work now.” said Eddie.
“Early?” asked Troy.
Eddie nodded “My boss requested me to come earlier than usual.” said Eddie, and then his phone was ringing “Oh, I have to go, take care!” He left.
“Dad, he is more diligent than before.” said Josh.
“Yeah, but he less busy than before.” said Troy.
Suddenly, they heard someone had fell down.
“DAD!” shouted Troy and Josh, they ran to the terrace, and then they found their dad was fainted.
“Dad, what’s wrong!?” shouted Troy.
“He fainted, we should call an ambulance!” said Josh.

Unnatural Heart Attack

Troy and Josh came to the hospital right after their dad entered the emergency room.
“Troy, Josh, what happen with your dad?” asked Kevin came.
“I don’t know, but dad was fainted right before he left the house.” answered Josh.
The doctor came to them and reported “Boys, I’m sorry, your dad has a heart attack.”
“Oh no…” said Troy, he started to cry.
“Is he safe?” asked Josh.
“We can save him, but we need to treat him quickly.” said the doctor, and then he left.
“Don’t worry, Troy, dad will be safe, we need to pray to God for keep our dad safe.” said Josh, he hugged Troy, and then he asked to Kevin “How’s Kendall?”
“He may go home today, but he must stay in bed until he totally cured.” answered Kevin.
“Kevin!” called Kenneth “Mom will be home today! I called her and reported that Kendall is in hospital, but she wasn’t shocked, she prayed for Kendall’s wellness.”
“Kenneth, when mom will be home?” asked Kevin.
“I think she’s gonna be home at 2 PM.” answered Kenneth.
“Guys!” called Sam came “Fritz is gone.”
“What?!” shouted the boys.
“We need to come to his house and see what happens to him.” said Troy.
“Troy, that’s too dangerous, he can try to kill us again!” said Josh.
“Josh, Fritz is gone now, but we might find him and tell that this is not the way of his life.” said Troy.
Josh thought for a moment “Okay, let’s go!”
Troy, Josh, Sam, and Kevin arrived at the big, big house, that house was owned by Fritz’s dad.
“I think no one is here right now.” said Troy.
“How can we get in?” asked Kevin.
Sam entered the password, and he succeed, the front door was opened.
“How did you know the password?” asked Josh.
“I sneaked on the house, I found a paper which contains the password, I memorized it.” answered Sam.
“Okay, let’s go!” said Troy.
Kenneth and Kendall came out from the hospital.
“Kenneth, do you think mom gonna be angry on us?” asked Kendall.
“Don’t worry, Kendall. She’s not gonna be mad, it’s okay.” answered Kenneth.
“Kenneth, I want to say sorry to Kevin actually.” said Kendall.
“You already did that, Kendall, Kevin accepted your apology.” said Kenneth.
“Really?” asked Kendall.
“Yeah.” answered Kenneth “Let’s go back to our home, you must get rest.”
Back to Fritz’s house, the boys were searching for Fritz.
“Fritz?” called Sam.
Then Troy’s iPhone was ringing, he read the latest message from M “Fritz’s dad actually hates him –M.”
“What?” shouted Kevin.
“I can’t believe it, his dad hates him.” said Josh.
“I think he dislikes children.” said Sam.
Suddenly, there was a loud sound.
“WHOA!” shouted the boys.
“What the hell was that?” asked Josh.
“I don’t know, maybe there’s someone.” answered Troy.
“I think we should split up.” said Sam.
Troy, Josh, and Kevin nodded.
Troy went to the living room.
“Fritz?” called Troy, and then he saw a picture of Fritz when he was five “He was cute when he was five.” After that, he looked the picture which shown Fritz with his stepdad “He with his stepdad, but actually his dad hates him.” Then he remembered something:
“Mom! Dad!” shouted Troy, and then the murderer came to him, it was Fritz’s stepdad!
“I will kill you too, go to hell!” shouted Fritz’s stepdad.
“I remember now!” shouted Troy “It was him!”
Then he ran and left the living room.
“Fritz?” called Sam was on the kitchen, and then he accidently opened the master bedroom’s door. He soon came in to the room, he checked the bed and the cabinet, and he found a videotape and took it “This might be useful.”
Kevin was in the library, and then his iPhone was ringing, it was from M again!
Kevin read the message “Be careful, jackass –M.” He didn’t care, he came in to the library, and the library was very messy “Oh my god.” He tried to find something useful.
Josh was searching for Fritz on the backyard, and then he found blood infested water.
“Blood?” said Josh, he soon found out that someone had been murdered, and then he saw the swimming pool, the bloody body was found in the pool! “Fritz!” He ran to the swimming pool to check Fritz “Oh no, I guess I should call everyone!”
Troy, Sam, and Kevin came to the backyard, they found Fritz’s body.
“Oh no!” shouted Troy “Fritz!”
“Who did this!?” shouted Kevin.
Then the boys’ iPhones were ringing, they read another message from M “You found your enemy dead, well, I hope you happy now, jackasses –M.”
“Oh no! We have to call his dad!” said Josh.
“Josh, I remember now, our mom’s killer is… Fritz’s stepdad, Arthur.” said Troy.
“Oh my God!” shouted Josh “He might kill Fritz, his stepson, but this is really unforgivable!”
“Guys, I think you want to see this.” said Sam shown the videotape.
“The videotape?” said Troy.
“This may be the clue, which leads who is M actually.” said Sam.
“C’mon, we gotta watch it.” said Josh.
“Guys, I’ve just got a text from Kenneth, I have to go home, my mom has just arrived.” said Kevin “Let me know that video contains.”
“Yeah, be careful.” said Troy.
Kevin left the house, while Troy, Josh, and Sam went to the living room.
Sam inserted the videotape to the VHS player, they watched the video:
“What do you want from me?” asked Matt.
“Relax, Matt, I’m going to make you DIE!” answered someone, the boys suspected that was Arthur.
“No!” shouted Matt.
Then the camera fell down, and someone stabbed Matt.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Matt.
Matt fell down to in front of the camera.
“Arthur!” shouted Troy “He’s the killer! The murderer!”
“Guys, we need to give this to the police.” said Sam.
“Sam, I guess we can’t go with you, we’re going to see our dad.” said Josh.
“Yeah, I’m worried about my dad, I hope he’s alright.” said Troy.
“Troy, Josh, I hope your dad is going well.” said Sam.
“Thank you, Sam.” said Troy.
“Let’s go, Troy!” said Josh.
Kevin came to his home, and he saw Kendall was crying.
“Kendall, what’s going on?” asked Kevin.
“Our mom…” answered Kendall, he brought Kevin to Anne’s room.
Kenneth was crying in front of his mom “Kevin, bad news!” He hugged Kevin.
“Mom?” called Kevin, he sat beside the doctor “Mom, it’s me, Kevin, I’m alright, mom, I’m okay, and Kenneth and Kendall are alright.” But Anne didn’t wake up yet “Mom? Mom! Wake up! Mom!!” Then Kevin started to cry “Doctor, what happened to mom!?”
“I’m sorry, she died because her heart attack.” answered the doctor.
“Heart attack!? She was fine before she came home.” said Kevin.
“I’m sorry, the heart attack is can’t be predictable, we don’t know that she would have this disease.” said the doctor.
Kevin saw his mom “Mom, you got to wake up! Mom! Mom! Wake up!!” screamed him while he was crying. Then Kenneth hugged him
Troy and Josh saw their dad was in comatose.
“Dad.” called Josh.
“Josh, don’t worry, dad will be fine if we pray for him.” said Troy.
“Yeah, you’re right.” said Josh.
Troy and Josh started to pray, after they finished, they were going to say their grateful.
“Dad, thanks for raising me, thanks for everything, from taking care of me since I was born, you introduced me delicious and tasty foods, and most importantly, thanks for pay my school and taking care of Troy.” said Josh.
“Dad, thank you for taking me when my mom was murdered, thanks to you, I met my best friend and also my brother, and thank you for teach me everything.” said Troy, and then he hugged Josh.
“Dad, we’re going home now, take care.” said Troy while he held Eddie’s hand, but when he was going to leave, Eddie held his hand.
Back to Kevin’s house, Kenneth, Kevin, and Kendall were praying for their mom.
“Mom, I’m sorry if I ever made you sad or mad, thanks for everything, thanks for teach me, thank you for all things have you said to me, mom.” said Kevin, and then he started to cry, Kenneth and Kendall hugged him.

Sam checked on his iPhone and opened his Facebook, he got a wall post from Robbie.
“Robbie?” said Sam, he found out that Robbie was actually still alive.

Comments

Popular Posts