Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 9



Previously on Unnatural Murders:
“Well, we suspect someone in your school as M, our suspects are Robbie, who the police arrest them, and Fritz.” said the detective.
“What?” asked Troy.
At night, Troy took his mom’s old diary and started to read it in his room.
“Kendall!” shouted Kevin.
“Kevin…, I’m… so…sorry…” said Kendall.
“We’re sorry if you’re going to mad, we want to ask you. You divorced our mom just because she cheated on you?” asked Josh.
“Yes, I did, but…” answered Eddie.
“Dad, she didn’t actually…” said Troy.
“…had sex with her ex, hadn’t she?” asked Eddie.
“You know it?” asked Troy and Josh.
“Sam, what’s going on? You looked panic?” asked Troy.
“…I found Lucas was dead beside my house.” answered Sam.
Troy and Josh finally came to Sam’s house.
“Sam, what’s going on?” asked Josh.
“I got another message from M, it told me that Lucas was murdered in front of my house, and it was right!” answered Sam.
“Lucas dead?” asked Troy.
“Yeah.” answered Sam “I got evidence, Lucas is not M.”
“How did you know?” asked Troy and Josh.
“M texted me right after that.” answered Sam.

Unnatural Victims

In the hospital, Kevin was waiting for Kendall’s diagnose from the doctor.
“Doctor, how’s Kendall?” asked Kevin.
“I’m sorry, Kevin, I’m afraid your brother has serious injury, he was badly injured.” answered the doctor.
“Oh no…” said Kevin “Doctor, you have to cure him! Please, do your best to cure my brother!” His eyes began to glaze, he almost cried.
“Don’t worry, we’ll do our best to cure him.” said the doctor, and then he left to treat Kendall.
“Kendall, I hope you get well soon.” said Kevin.
Troy, Josh, and Sam went to the café.
“Damn, now Lucas has been murdered!” said Josh.
“But we have to more suspects, Fritz and Robbie, one of them is M.” said Sam.
“Or both of them are M.” said Josh, and then he saw Troy seemed worry “Troy, what’s wrong?”
“I’m worry about Kendall now.” said Troy, and then his iPhone was ringing, it was a text from Kevin “It’s from Kevin.” He opened the message and read it “Guys, you need to come to the hospital, Kendall has badly injured.”
“Oh no…” said Sam and Josh.
The boys finally came to the hospital.
“Kevin, how’s Kendall?” asked Troy.
“He’s on the surgery right now, I hope he’s alright.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, don’t worry, you brother will be fine.” said Josh, and then he hugged Kevin. Followed by Sam and Troy made a group hug.
“Guys, thank you.” said Kevin.
After that, their iPhones were ringing, and they got another message by M, they read it “You should come to school NOW, you’re gonna be late –M.”
“Guys, I can’t go to school right now, I have to stay here and wait for Kendall.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, we’re gonna solve this case, we should go to school.” said Troy.
“M might be there, we’ll find out who is he.” said Josh.
“Sorry, guys, I can’t.” said Kevin.
“Kevin, I’ve called Kenneth, your brother, he’s on the way to the hospital.” said Sam “Don’t worry about Kendall.”
Then Kenneth came, Kevin soon hugged him and cried.
“Kevin, it’s okay, Kendall will be fine.” said Kenneth.
One minute later…
“How’s Kendall?” asked Kenneth.
“He’s on the surgery, he was badly injured.” answered Kevin.
“We’re so worried about Kendall’s condition.” said Sam.
“Bro, can you…” said Kevin.
“Yeah, I know it from Sam, I’ll take care of Kendall, good luck for your search for M.” said Kenneth, and then he hugged Kevin.
“C’mon, Kevin, let’s go!” said Troy.
The boys finally left the hospital, except Kenneth who would stay to take care of Kendall.
The boys finally came to school, but no one was there.
“What!?” shouted Josh.
“He tricked us?” said Troy.
“Damn! Liar! M is liar!” shouted Josh angrily.
“Bro, cool it, man! Calm down!” shouted Troy stopped Josh’s anger.
“Man, I’m sorry.” said Josh “We have to find M, and I think we need to split up.”
“Yeah, it would be nice.” said Sam.
Troy and Josh went to the school backyard first, they found a shirt and it was blood-written, they read it “You’ve tricked, I’m the best liar ever –M.”
“We knew that.” said Josh.
Troy took a photo “I think I know this face.” said him.
“Who is he, Troy?” asked Josh.
“Let me remember, Josh.” said Troy, and then he remembered:
When Troy was six, he saw the murderer killed his parents.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them.
“Mom! Dad!” shouted Troy, and then the murderer came to him.
“I will kill you too, go to hell!” shouted the murderer.
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Troy, he accidently took a knife, and he murdered his parents’ murderer. He was shocked after that, he screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!”
“Wait…, our mom’s murderer!” shouted Troy.
“He’s already dead, Troy, you killed him.” said Josh.
“No, I think he’s still alive, he’s safe, I remember now, I didn’t stab his vital organ, but I made him badly injured.” said Troy “You gotta to believe me, Josh.”
“Troy, we’ll suspect him as M if he’s still alive.” said Josh “Troy, do you remember what his name is?”
“No, I didn’t remember that, I forgot his name.” said Troy.
“Don’t force yourself to remember, Troy, c’mon, let’s go to the inside.” said Josh.
Meanwhile, Sam and Kevin were walking in the hallway.
“Holy crap!” said Sam after he saw many blood.
“Blood?” said Kevin “We’d better follow the blood.”
Sam and Kevin followed the blood, and it stopped in front of the principal’s office.
“The blood stops here, in front of the principal office.” said Kevin.
“Maybe someone killed in the principal’s office.” said Sam, he opened the door, and he was right! They found the principal was murdered “Principal!”
“Sir, wake up! Speak to me!” shouted Kevin.
“He’s already dead! He was killed by M!” shouted Sam.
“Sam, look!” said Kevin pointed to the stab, many blood came out from that stab.
“He lost too much blood.” said Sam.
Troy and Josh were walking in the hallway.
“Hello.” said Josh.
“Hello?” said Troy.
Then they met Fritz, Fritz pushed Troy.
“How dare you! You’re M, Troy! You made this bad situation!” shouted Fritz.
“Fritz, I don’t want to…” said Troy.
“Liar! You killed your mother’s murderer, you killed your friend, and the others, including Kevin’s father!” shouted Fritz.
“SHUT UP!” shouted Troy punched Fritz.
“Troy, stop it!” shouted Josh held Troy.
“I mean it, Troy! I’m still watching you!” shouted Fritz, he left.
“Shut up! You bastard!” shouted Troy, he wanted to punched Fritz once again, but Josh stopped him.
“Stop it, Troy!” shouted Josh “Don’t listen to him, don’t be sad, you’re not M.” He hugged Troy “Are you alright?”
“No…” answered Troy.
Sam and Kevin came out from the principal’s office.
“Sam, I’m worried about Kendall, let’s get back.” said Kevin.
“Wait, I think someone’s here!” said Sam, he ran.
“Sam!” shouted Kevin soon ran as well.
Suddenly, Susan came and surprised Sam.
“AAAAAAARRRGH!!” shouted Sam.
“Sam, have you found the principal? I heard him scream.” asked Susan.
“He was murdered.” answered Sam.
“Oh no…” said Susan, and then she cried, Sam soon hugged her “Sam, there something that I want to tell you.”
“Yeah, me too.” said Sam “I love you.”
“I love you too.” said Susan.
“Guys, you should have your first kiss. Sam, kiss her!” said Kevin.
“But…” said Sam.
“It’s alright, Sam, it’s okay.” said Susan.
“Okay.” said Sam, and then he kissed Susan for the first time.
In the same time, someone’s screams was heard “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
Troy and Josh heard the screams.
“Troy, did you hear it?” asked Josh.
“Yeah, I did.” answered Troy “I think it was Robbie who screamed!”
“Yeah, I think so.” said Josh, and then he saw much blood flow on the floor “Holy crap!”
“Another murder?” said Troy, he ran followed the blood.
“Troy!” shouted Josh also ran.
Troy and Josh finally found someone had been murdered, and it was Robbie!
“Robbie!” shouted them.
“Oh no, it was awful.” Said Troy.
“What the hell is this, he was stabbed on the throat, chest, and stomach, it was awful.” said Josh.
Then Sam, Josh, and Susan came.
“Oh my god!” shouted Susan, she closed her eyes and started to scared, Sam soon hugged her.
“Oh no, it was the same with the principal!” said Kevin.
“What?” asked Troy and Josh.

Kevin showed the principal’s body to Troy and Josh.
“Oh no!” said Troy.
“What the hell is this?!” shouted Josh.
“See? I told you it was the same.” said Kevin.
“I need to go home now, I’m scared.” said Susan, and then she left.
After that, the boys’ got another text message from M on their iPhones, they read it “Dear Jackasses, congratulations, you’ve found two victims in your school, starts from now, I will be more cruel and brutal, who will be next for my victims –M.”
The murders weren’t going to the end!

Comments

Popular Posts