Unnatural Murders (Original Version) Episode 10

Previously on Unnatural Murders:
“I’m sorry, Kevin, I’m afraid your brother has serious injury, he was badly injured.” answered the doctor.
“Oh no…” said Kevin “Doctor, you have to cure him! Please, do your best to cure my brother!” His eyes began to glaze, he almost cried.
The boys’ their iPhones were ringing, and they got another message by M, they read it “You should come to school NOW, you’re gonna be late –M.”
“He’s already dead, Troy, you killed him.” said Josh.
“No, I think he’s still alive, he’s safe, I remember now, I didn’t stab his vital organ, but I made him badly injured.” said Troy “You gotta to believe me, Josh.”
“The blood stops here, in front of the principal office.” said Kevin.
“Maybe someone killed in the principal’s office.” said Sam, he opened the door, and he was right! They found the principal was murdered “Principal!”
“Sir, wake up! Speak to me!” shouted Kevin.
“He’s already dead! He was killed by M!” shouted Sam.
“Liar! You killed your mother’s murderer, you killed your friend, and the others, including Kevin’s father!” shouted Fritz.
“SHUT UP!” shouted Troy punched Fritz.
“Troy, stop it!” shouted Josh held Troy.
Troy and Josh finally found someone had been murdered, and it was Robbie!
“Robbie!” shouted them.
“Oh no, it was awful.” Said Troy.
“What the hell is this, he was stabbed on the throat, chest, and stomach, it was awful.” said Josh.
After that, the boys’ got another text message from M on their iPhones, they read it “Dear Jackasses, congratulations, you’ve found two victims in your school, starts from now, I will be more cruel and brutal, who will be next for my victims –M.”

Kendall was falling asleep in his bed on the hospital, while Kenneth was waiting for him.
Kevin came and asked “Hey, how’s Kendall?”
“His condition improved after the surgery, you should thank to God who saved him.” answered Kenneth.
“Thank you, God, you saved him.” said Kevin.
“How’s school, bro?” asked Kenneth.
“Worse, the principal and Robbie were murdered in there.” answered Kevin.
“Oh, I’m terribly sorry for that.” said Kenneth.
“Bro, look at this message, M will be more cruel and brutal, and I think he is blood thirsty, he want to kill anyone.” said Kevin.
“Oh no, we have to stop him.” said Kenneth.

Unnatural Behavior

In Troy and Josh’s house, Troy and Josh were still sleeping shirtless.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!” shouted Troy.
“Josh, what’s going on?” asked Josh woke up.
“I had a bad dream.” answered Troy “I was forced to kill you, Sam, and Kevin by Matt, but actually I don’t want to.”
“Troy, you won’t do that, it was just a dream.” said Josh.
“Man, I’m afraid that it will be true.” said Troy.
“Don’t say that, Troy.” said Josh.
Suddenly, gangster members came, but it was unknown who they were working for, and then they kidnapped Troy and Josh.
“Hey!” shouted Troy, his mouth was closed after that.
“Let us go! Let us go!” shouted Josh tried to punch, but he was punched.
“Guys!” shouted Sam woke up shirtless, he had a bad dream “It was a dream.”
“Sam!” called Aidan, Sam’s dad “I heard you screamed, are you okay?”
“Dad, I had a bad dream.” answered Sam.
“Marijuana dream again?” asked Aidan.
“Yeah, but this time, I saw my friends were murdered, I was scared. I don’t want to smoke marijuana again!” answered Sam.
“Sam, you won’t smoke again, it was a dream.” said Aidan, he hugged Sam, and then his Blackberry phone was ringing “Sam, I have to go to the office, take care!” He left the house.
After that, Sam got a message on his iPhone, it was from M again, and he read it “Do you have a nice sleep, Sam? I think you had a bad dream, if you don’t want it, you should smoke marijuana again to cure your bad dream –M.” He thought first, but he got another message, he read it “I mean it, Sam, you should smoke marijuana, or not I will kill you –M.” He was shocked “Oh no.” Then he decided to return smoking marijuana.
“Kendall!” shouted Kevin woke up.
Kenneth soon woke up and asked Kevin “Kevin, are you okay?”
“I had a bad dream, bro, I saw Kendall died on my dream, and I don’t want him to die.” answered Kevin.
“It was just a dream, Kevin.” said Kenneth.
Suddenly, the electrocardiogram was beeping.
“What’s happening!?” asked Kevin.
“Oh no, we should call nurse.” answered Kenneth.
Troy and Josh was brought to the abandoned warehouse by the gang.
“Let us go!” shouted Josh.
“We’re still shirtless!” shouted Troy.
Then they were thrown to in front of Fritz.
“Fritz, it was you?” asked Troy.
“Hello, jackasses.” greeted Fritz.
Sam bought marijuana and came back to the house, he soon took his shirt off and got a message from M again.
He read it “Well done, you bought marijuana without the police see you, now it’s time to smoke –M.” He was going to smoke, but he was doubt “Should I do this?”
“Sam!” called Susan rang the bell.
Sam opened the door after he hid the marijuana “Hi, Susan.”
“Sam, I saw you bought that marijuana. What the hell are you doing?” asked Susan.
“I’m sorry, Susan, but M forced me to smoke it again, if not, he will kill me.” answered Sam.
“Sam, don’t listen to him, you shouldn’t smoke that again, because, that’s not the way of your life, you used to smoke marijuana, but you don’t want to do that again. You can be in jail if the police saw you.” said Susan.
“Susan, I’m going to smoke, M will kill me if I don’t do that.” said Sam.
“Sam, remember, after you smoke that, you will regret it!” said Susan, she left.
Sam took that marijuana and the matches.
The doctor checked on Kendall.
“I’m terribly sorry, boys, his condition is worsened, so we need to treat him again.” said the doctor.
“Oh no!” said Kevin, he soon cried.
“Sir, you need to cure him! Please cure him!” said Kenneth.
“We’ll cure him as we can do.” said the doctor.
“Fritz, it was you! You kidnap us!” shouted Josh.
“Yeah, I am, I’m upset with you two guys, I want you two back to your previous behavior.” said Fritz.
“Fritz, don’t tell me…” said Josh.
“Yeah, Josh, you must punch Troy! If not I will kill you!” shouted Fritz.
“No! I won’t do that to my brother!” shouted Josh.
“Josh, you can back to being bully, so, you must punch him!” shouted Fritz.
“Are you crazy!?” shouted Josh.
“Josh, it’s okay, punch me, please!” said Troy.
“Troy, I don’t want to, you’re my brother.” said Josh.
“Josh, it’s okay, I allow you to punch me, please, you won’t be killed if you do that.” said Troy.
“I can’t do it, Troy.” said Josh.
“Josh, you can’t punch him, well, guys,” said Fritz, he commanded his gang to kill Troy and Josh with barehanded.
Josh punched the gang members to protect Troy “Troy, we got to get out from here!” shouted him. They ran after Josh punched many gang members.
Sam lit the matches and put the fire into the marijuana, he was going to smoke it, but he was doubt, and then…
“No, I’m not going to smoke it again.” said Sam, he threw the marijuana on the trash can, he soon threw the marijuana away “M, I’m sorry.”
Kendall was on the surgery again, but Kevin seemed worry about Kendall.
“Kevin, don’t worry, Kendall will be saved, we’ve already prayed for him.” said Kenneth.
“I know, but I’m still worry.” said Kevin.
Then the nurse came out from the surgery room, she announced “Boys, Kendall is fine, we’ve cured him.”
“Thank you so much!” shouted Kevin hugged the nurse, he soon cried, and then he hugged Kenneth.
Troy and Josh were hiding in the bushes, while Fritz and his gang were searching for them.
“Jackass, c’mon and get out! You can run, but you can’t hide!” said Fritz.
“Man, why you didn’t punch me?” asked Troy.
“I’m sorry, Troy, I can’t, because I love you as my brother.” answered Josh “So, we got to get out from here, we’re going home and escape from this dumb place.”
“Josh, we can use the car for going home.” said Troy.
“We’ll steal it?” asked Josh.
“Yeah.” answered Troy “I’ll drive.”
“No, I’ll drive, c’mon!” said Josh.
They came out from the bushes and came in to Fritz’s car, when Josh started the engine, Fritz and his gang saw them.
“The car! Get them!” shouted Fritz.
Josh finally driving the car and speeding, and then they left the place.
“WOO HOO! Maximum speed!” shouted Troy “We’re shirtless, baby!”
Sam came to the hospital to see Kendall, he knocked the door, Kevin opened it.
“Kevin, how’s Kendall?” asked Sam.
“He’s fine, he’s still sleeping.” answered Kevin.
Then Kendall woke up, he called “Kevin?”
“Kendall!” shouted Kevin hugged Kendall “I’m sorry, I was a fool! I shouldn’t leave you alone in home!”
“Kevin, it’s not your fault, I’m sorry, I was a fool, M kidnapped me, but I don’t remember who is he.” said Kendall.
“It’s okay, you tried to remember.” said Kevin.
Troy and Josh finally came out from the car after auto strike.
“Well, only one mile away to our house.” said Josh.
“We’ll run and go home.” said Troy.
The boys started to running to their house, they were not tired when on the way to home.

Finally, they came to home.
“Finally, our home!” said Troy opened the door, he soon lie down to his bed.
“Oh man, that was close, Fritz almost killed us.” said Josh.
Then their iPhones were ringing “Our iPhones!” shouted them, they took them and read the message “You escaped from the gang? Congratulations, Jackasses, now you can’t see me now –M.”
“Oh no.” said Troy.
“I think he was there.” said Josh.

Comments

Popular Posts