Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 16 (Midseason Finale)


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains sexual references, for general reading but may be unsuitable for young children.

Ally walked to Jakarta Arts Square and started singing “Into the streets, we’re coming down.”
Oliver sang “We never sleep, never get tired.”
Will sang “Through urban fields and suburban lights…”
Edwin sang “Turn the crowd up now, we’ll never back down.”
Jordan sang “Shoot down the skyline, watch it on primetime.”
Katie sang “Turn up the love now, listen up now, turn up the love…”
Then Ally, Oliver, Will, Katie, Jordan, Amber, Fearne, and Edwin sang together while gathering on stage “Who’s gonna save the world tonight? Who’s gonna bring it back to life? We’re gonna make it, you and I… We’re gonna save the world tonight…”
Then Chris came singing “It’s far from home, it’s for the better…”
Sophia sang “What we dream, it’s all that matters.”
Remy sang “We’re on our way, united…”
Then everyone sang “Who’s gonna save the world tonight? Who’s gonna bring it back to life? We’re gonna make it, you and I… We’re gonna save the world tonight… Ooooh… Ooooh… Ooooh… Ooooh… Ooooh… Ooooh… Ooooh… Ooooh… Who’s gonna save, who’s gonna bring, we’re gonna make it, you and I, who’s gonna save, who’s gonna bring, we’re gonna save the world tonight…”
Will said to everyone “It’s the final day of the semester, everyone, we’re gonna take a summer break.”
“Hell yeah!” shouted everyone.
***
Delta was reading the nominations for the first annual Jakarta Arts Year-End Award Ceremony, she found out that her favorite student, Ally, was nominated for many categories, as well as Katie, Edwin. She also found out that she was nominated for teacher of the year along with Jake and Casey.
Jake entered the room “Hey,”
“Hi,”
“It’s kinda awkward to see each other when we’re no longer dating.” said Jake.
Casey entered the room “Delta,” Then he saw Jake “I don’t know you’re here too.”
“I just want to say hi to Delta.”
Delta then stood up “I have to go.” She left.
Casey asked Jake “Maybe she needs time?”
“Probably.”
***
At 12 PM, each students would be given the report card whether they graded. Class 10-1 students gathered in the English classroom for the report card, with Jake giving each student the report card. Before that Jake stood up to announce something.
“Class, next semester, you’ll be choosing your own desired subjects, you’re controlling the schedule, not the teachers or the headmasters, how much the credits you got are based on your grade.”
Will asked Oliver “Oliver, you’re ready?”
“For what?”
“For tonight, we’re hosting the award ceremony.”
“What?”
“Mr. Henderson told me we’re hosting tonight, the award ceremony, bro. But the teachers are presenting the awards.”
Jake said “When I call your name, please step forward to receive the report card. First, the highest GPA achiever with 3.75 is… Ally Sanders.”
Everyone gave applause to Ally, except Chloe. Ally stood up and stepped forward to receive the report card from Jake.
“Congratulations, you’re getting the highest GPA among the 10th graders.” Jake praised “You got A+ on the music and English.”
“Thank you, sir.” Ally said back “I didn’t expect I get the highest GPA among 10th graders.”
“Congratulations, Ally, you really deserve it.” said Jake.
Oliver then remembered, he browsed the weekly album chart to find out if Ally’s debut album charted, then he found out that… “Yes!”
“What?” asked Will.
“Take a look at this!” shouted Oliver showed his phone to Will.
Will saw the chart and got surprised “Wow!”
When Ally sat back down, Oliver said “Ally, you better look at this!”
Ally looked at the album chart, and then she was happily in tears “Oh my God!” She found out that her album was at number one of the week.
“Congratulations, Ally!” shouted Oliver kissing her.
***
Meanwhile in the music classroom, where the class 10-2 students were given the report card, with Katie getting the highest GPA of the class, 3.63. Edwin saw the album chart, he found out that Ally’s debut album was the number one of the week.
“Yes! Katie, Jordan, you better want to see this!” shouted Edwin.
Katie and Jordan looked at the chart, they couldn’t have happier, Katie shouted “Yes!”
“Yes!” shouted Jordan.
***
At lunch, in Kitchen Market, the gang celebrated Ally’s number-one debut album with fancy, expensive menu. It was Ally who treated the dinner to the gang as the part of the celebration. The food were Beef Wellington, Dim Sum, Grilled Salmon, Stuffed Turkey, Lobster Thermidor, and Baked Alaska Cake, the drinks were Pepsi, 7Up, and Mirinda.
Will said as everyone grabbed the drink into the glass and raised it “For Ally! For all of us!”
“For Ally! For all of us!” shouted everyone “Cheers!”
After they drank the drink, they started eating really expensive menu, most of them ate Lobster Thermidor first and enjoyed the food.
Ashlee said “I’ve downloaded your album, Ally, it was the best album I’ve ever heard.”
“Thank you, Ashlee.” Ally smiled.
Will then said “I can’t wait for tonight’s award ceremony, we need to remember that Ally is not the only one to perform on the ceremony.”
Sophia asked “Then… who else?”
“All of you will be performing, Mr. Henderson said, except for Ashlee.”
Chris said “I’m really excited for that!”
Katie said “I’m also excited for that too!”
“Hell yeah!” shouted Jordan.
***
Finally, at 7:59 PM, most of family and friends of Jakarta Arts students came to Jakarta Arts Theatre to see the 1st Annual Jakarta Arts End of Schoolyear Ceremony. They were really excited for the ceremony, especially for the friends and family of the nominees. They sat down on the chairs along with Jakarta Arts students and teachers. Most of the audience felt it was the Jakarta Arts equivalent of Oscar or Grammy.
Then at 8 PM, the opening sequence was shown on the screen, the 1st Annual Jakarta Arts Year-End Ceremony was getting started as the audience was giving applause and cheers.
Then Sophia came to the stage to open the show, singing her version of If You Were a Star, the music started as she sang beautifully “Held my breath as the last wave pulled me under, under. What doesn't kill you makes you so much stronger, stronger. Can you feel this pain, rushing through these veins, driving me insane, but I won't break.” Then some dancers came to the stage starting their routine “I won't look back tonight, this is the time of my life, underneath these stars, I'm dancing with a broken heart. Fight fire with fire, the truth to a liar, I'm going higher, I'm Dancing with a broken heart… I'm gonna bury all the past just six feet under, under. I'm gonna make a storm from lightning and thunder, thunder. I won't let dogs lie, in the peace and quiet, moving on to another time. I won't look back tonight, this is the time of my life, underneath these stars, I'm Dancing with a broken heart. Fight fire with fire, the truth to a liar, I'm going higher, I'm Dancing with a broken heart. Can you feel this pain, rushing through these veins, driving me insane, but I won't break… I won't look back tonight, this is the time of my life, underneath these stars, I'm dancing with a broken heart. Fight fire with fire, the truth to a liar, I'm going higher, I'm Dancing with a broken heart… Dancing with a broken heart… Dancing with a broken heart…” Then the audience gave her standing ovation, she just said “Thank you very much.:”
Then the voice announcer said as Sophia and the dancers left the stage “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Jakarta Arts students, please welcome, your president and the vice president, Will Chandler and Oliver Arnett!” Will and Oliver walked to the stage and were greeted by cheers and applause.
Jordan spoke to Edwin “They’re cool.”
Ally noticed that Delta wasn’t in the audience seats “Where’s Miss Delta?” She only noticed Jake and Casey among the teachers.
Amber replied “No idea, maybe she’s late.”
***
Meanwhile, Delta was struggling to enter Jakarta Arts Theatre, she was afraid being seen by both Jake and Casey again, she feared that they were fighting for her, she was confused, she said to herself “C’mon, Delta, you can do this, you have to choose between them!” Then she sang “Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye, and we caught onto something, I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye, and told me you loved me. Were you just kidding? 'Cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down, we almost never speak, I don't feel welcome anymore, baby, what happened, please tell me? ‘Cause one second it was perfect, now you're half way out the door. And I stare at the phone,, he still hasn't called, and then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all, and you flashback to when he said forever and always, oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone, 'cause I was there when you said forever and always. Was I out of line? Did I say something way too honest? Made you run and hide like a scared little boy? I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute, now I'm not so sure. So here's to everything, coming down to nothing, here's to silence, that cuts me to the core, where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute, but I don't anymore. And I stare at the phone,, he still hasn't called, and then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all, and you flashback to when he said forever and always, oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong, it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone, 'cause I was there when you said forever and always. You didn't mean it, baby, you said forever and always... yeah.”
***
“And the winner of the Best Athlete goes to…” said Chloe as she opened the envelope “Remy Chang!”
Remy stood up as everyone giving applause to him, then he hugged Chris, then he ran to the stage to receive the award trophy and give a speech “Whoa! I… I have no idea what I’m going to talk about… But thanks, thank you, Jakarta Arts! Thank you! Is this the fact that I’m the first person to have achievement in national level sports thing?” Then audience laughed, he said again “Well I’m at the second place in nationals, in case you don’t know, I’m a swimmer, and you know, I almost get in a wrong way, but I’m on the right track to be here, to be honored as a swimmer. Thank you to my friends who are always supporting me, thanks to my mom, dad, my sister, my brother, my family, and one and only God. Well, I would like also to thank all the teachers here, the coach, the P.E. teacher, oh,” suddenly the music was played for Remy to finish his speech immediately “Whoa, whoa, whoa, I have to rush, and… um… thank to all of you for supporting me during the regionals and nationals, as well as… well… the cast of Flop Love, all of you are amazing. Thank you so much!” Remy ended the speech.
Then the voiceover said “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome and congratulate for her number one album of the week, it’s Ally Sanders!!” Then most of the audience cheered, including Ally’s mom, Nadya.
Nadya shouted “Ally!!”
Ally said “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for making my album number one of the week!” Audience cheers, then she announced “This is my third single, Crush on You, hope you enjoy!” Then the music started, she started singing “I see your face, you’re beautiful, I wonder if you’re looking at me, I just can’t stop seeing your face, you’re just beautiful as me. So please don’t leave, I just can’t stop, you make me really proud of you, I’m wondering if you see me, I hope you know that I’ve been seeing you. I’m really in love,
I’m really struck on you, because I have crush on you, I hope you know that I’m in love with you, I hope you know that I have crush on you, are you in love if I say I have crush on you? Are you in love if I say I have crush on you?”
Chloe said on backstage “This stinks!”
Edwin said Jordan “As usual, this is very dancy. Make me want to dance.”
“I can feel it too.” Jordan said.
“I hope Kris Neil sees this.” Edwin said “Katie, can I…”
Katie was recording using her phone “Yes, I’m recording it, baby.”
Then Oliver came to call Chris “Chris, you’re up next.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“Okay, I’m performing after Ally?”
“No, after the vanguard award. C’mon!” Oliver took Chris to the backstage.
Ally continued singing from the bridge until the end “I wonder if you can kiss my lips, then we’re going to make out, I wonder if you can kiss my lips, then we’re going to make, make, make, make, make, make out. I’m really in love, I’m really struck on you, because I have crush on you, I hope you know that I’m in love with you, I hope you know that I have crush on you, are you in love if I say I have crush on you? Are you in love if I say I have crush on you?” Then most of the audience gave her standing ovation and cheers. Ally said “Thank you!”
Will then came to the stage “Ally Sanders, congratulations to you for making it to the number one!”
“Thank you very much, Will.”
“I would love to hear your album too, I will download it, but… I can’t do them now. You know why?”
“You’re hosting right?”
The stage crews immediately ran to the stage bringing two award trophies, much to audience’s applause.
“What?! Are you kidding me?”
“Congratulations, Ally, you won two awards for your determination recording your album, you got the Best Female Singer and the Best Next Big Thing, how do you feel right now?”
“I’m really proud! I’m so happy! And I’m really speechless, um… thank you so much, you guys are amazing, you’re the number one fans! Thank you so much to my mom for always supporting me! Thanks to Balboa Heights Records, all my best friends, and all my old friends. Thank you!” Ally said.
Delta said to Casey “She deserves it.”
“She does.” said Casey “I haven’t bought her album yet.”
“Me neither.” Jake said.
“I’ve downloaded it on iTunes.”
Will said to Ally on stage “Now it’s time to present the Vanguard Award, would you present it?”
“I would love to!” Ally said “Well, this Vanguard Award will be presented to not only the best performing teacher, but also the most contributing among its’ career. Well, the winner of the award is giving achievement in the arts industry, and the winner of the Vanguard Award goes to…” Ally got the envelope from Will and read it “Mr. Casey Spencer!!”
Jake shouted “Congratulations, mate!” He hugged Casey after they stood up.
“You rocks!” shouted Delta hugging Casey.
Then Casey ran to the stage as the audience cheered and applaused him, he then gave Will and Ally hug and greets, he later received the trophy from Ally. He then made a speech “Wow, after I had gone to college in Australia, I’ve been working hard writing my own musical and pitching it to Broadway and West End, and here I am, my musical is such a huge success here, even though my students from this school are the cast and crew, my musical is called Flop Love in case if you don’t know. You know what, my dreams are coming true as a director, not only as a teacher. I’m not only just teacher who teach you, but I’m also an artist. You can also reach your dreams, all students of Jakarta Arts. And all my friends who are the teachers of Jakarta Arts, it’s not too late to make your dreams come true, you can also work as a teacher while you’re working on your dreams.” suddenly the music was played for Casey to finish his speech immediately “Oh, man. I want to thank all of you, the cast and crew of Flop Love, all the students and teachers of Jakarta Arts, my whole family, the God, and all of you who have been supporting my musical. Thanks a lot!”
Will said after Ally and Casey left the stage “Ladies and gentlemen, that was Casey Spencer. Now please welcome Chris Mason!”
Ally talked to Casey “Congratulations, Mr. Spencer, you’re an amazing director that I’ve ever heard.”
“Thank you, and you’re the best female singer who I’ve ever known. Oh, it’s Chris!”
Then Chris came to the stage and immediately started singing “If I could write you a song to make you fall in love, I would already have you up under my arm, I used up all of my tricks, I hope that you like this, but you probably won't, you think you're cooler than me. You got designer shades just to hide your face and you wear 'em around like you're cooler than me, and you never say ‘hey’ or remember my name, and it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me.” Then the backup dancers came and started dancing with him, much to audience’s applause.
Sophia shouted “Chris!! He’s really cool!!”
Chris sang again “You got your high brow shoes on your feet, and you wear 'em around like it ain't that, but you don't know the way that you look, when your steps make that much noise. Shh, see I got you all figured out, you need every one's eyes just to feel seen, behind your make up nobody knows who you even are, who do you think that you are?”
Meanwhile, Delta arrived at the audience seats and sat next to Jake “Sorry, I’m late.”
Casey said “Don’t say sorry, just have fun, Chris’ performing really cool!”
Jake asked “Where have you been?”
“I have no idea. I just need time.” Delta seemed really confused between Casey and Jake.
***
Later, Oliver brought his guitar to the stage and perform his own acoustic version of Marry Me, much to audience’s applause, he started singing “Forever can never be long enough for me, feel like I've had long enough with you, forget the world now, we won't let them see, but there's one thing left to do. Now that the weight has lifted, love has surely shifted my way. Marry me today and every day, marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafĂ©, say you will, say you will. Together can never be close enough for me, feel like I am close enough to you, you wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you, and you're beautiful. Now that the wait is over, and love and has finally shown her my way. Marry me today and every day, marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafĂ©, say you will, say you will. Promise me you'll always be happy by my side, I promise to sing to you when all the music dies. And marry me today and everyday, marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafĂ©, say you will, say you will marry me.” Then audience gave him cheers and standing ovation, Oliver said “Thank you, thank you.”
The voiceover said before Oliver leaving “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Edwin and Sophia!” Then Edwin and Sophia walked to the stage.
Edwin said “The teachers are really responsible for our future besides all of us, the teachers are also contributing on our future when we become famous after leaving Jakarta Arts someday.”
Sophia said “Here are the nominees for the Teacher of the Year.”
“Mr. Casey, drama teacher.”
“Mr. Jake, English teacher.”
“Miss Delta, music teacher.”
“Miss Geri, modelling teacher.”
“And Dawn Henley, screenwriting teacher.”
Sophia opened the envelope “And the Teacher of the Year goes to… Miss Delta, our music teacher!”
Delta was shocked and surprised when it was announced that she had won Teacher of the Year, she stood up as most of the audience cheered giving standing ovation, Jake and Casey both congratulated her before she walked to the stage. Delta then received the award from Sophia.
“Wow, I can’t believe it! I’ve been working here for one year, but I’m honored with this, Teacher of the Year. Thank you, thank you very much! Oh my God, I would like to thank to all the students who have been supporting me, I often get text ‘You’re the best teacher ever,’ you’re not kidding, right?” Then everyone laughed, Delta continued her speech “Well, honestly I can’t really believe it, I’m really speechless, and…” suddenly the music was played for Delta to finish his speech immediately “Oh my, not now! Please let me finish! Thanks to all the students, my mom, my dad, all the teachers, the parents, and the God. Thank you very much! Thank you!”
Casey said to Jake “She’s really crazy when she received that award.”
Jake said “You know you’re Delta’s ex, so no hard feelings when Delta choose between us, okay?”
“No hard feelings.”
“By the way, I was worried about you when you got in a car accident during the spring break, I thought you’re also my friend, but we know we’ve been fighting for the same girl.”
“That’s okay, I have no hard feelings if she choose you rather than me, but you don’t have to be mad if she choose me.”
“No hard feelings at all.”
The voiceover then said “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, our beloved lead actor and actress of Flop Love, Katie and Edwin!!” Much to audience’s applause.
Katie immediately walked to the stage as the music started playing, she sang as Edwin came “I begin this story with the opening word, like all the fairytale, ‘Once upon a time’. Here we go, we meet and fall in love, we ended up falling in love, when we see each other for the first time. Here we are, we’re now together, we’re now trying to hold on…” Then Edwin joined singing as the backup dancers came and started dancing on stage “In this love, we’re writing our own story, from the beginning, middle, and the end, and we’re going to be writing this fairytale ending.In this love, love will always win, and nothing can break it up, even by the evil ones, and we’re writing this fairytale ending.”
Edwin sang “There’s no obstacle that can’t stop us, there’s no dark twist that can’t separate us, and nothing can stop our love… Love… Nothing at all We’re stopping the obstacles, only to make our own happy ending…” Edwin shouted “Everybody, sing it with us!” Then most of the audience alongside Katie joined him singing “In this love, we’re writing our own story, from the beginning, middle, and the end, and we’re going to be writing this fairytale ending In this love, love will always win, and nothing can break it up, even by the evil ones, and we’re writing this fairytale ending.” Edwin then shouted “Everybody, when I count to four, I want you to shout ‘Fairytale!’! One, two, three, four!”
“Fairytale!”
Then the drums rolled as the backup dancers danced really greatly, Katie and Edwin sang again “In this love, we’re writing our own story, from the beginning, middle, and the end, and we’re going to be writing this fairytale ending In this love, love will always win, and nothing can break it up, even by the evil ones, and we’re writing this fairytale ending.”
“Good night, Jakarta Arts!!” shouted Katie.
“Don’t forget to watch Flop Love this summer in case if you haven’t watched it!! Thank you!!” shouted Edwin before audience gave them applause and standing ovation.
***
Oliver said to Will at the backstage “Okay, after the Best Aspiring Model is presented, you’ll sing your own original song.”
Will said “No, it’s not my original song, it’s Joe McElderry’s song.”
Oliver said “Will, just don’t do anything crazy.”
“I won’t. After all the record label aren’t here, I’m going to record my own album after I graduate.”
“So am I.” Oliver said.
“You already recorded a duet with Ally.”
“That doesn’t count.”
Then the stage crew called “Will, you’re up.”
“Wish me luck, brother.” Will said to Oliver before walking to the stage bringing his guitar singing Ambitions, he sang “Now, I can’t behave, I feel it in my feet on the streets. But don’t you know? There’s something I can feel when I breathe. I told you once, you’re breaking into separate parts. But don’t you know? It’s something that I can’t live without. And if somebody’s going to make it, then this somebody ought to be you, and I keep telling my reflection, ambitions are already starting to fade. I can’t tolerate, the feelings that I feel when I feel. But don’t you know? Some feelings never seem to let go. Like a silverblade, I cut my way out of control. But don’t you know? Some blades will cut you right to the bone. And if somebody’s going to make it, then this somebody ought to be you, and if somebody’s going to fake it, then this somebody, somebody is you, if it’s me that was going to take it, then I know that it wouldn’t be straight, and I keep telling my reflection, ambitions are already starting to fade. I Can’t tolerate… I Can’t tolerate…And if somebody’s going to make it, then this somebody ought to be you, and if somebody’s going to fake it, then this somebody, somebody is you, if it’s me that was going to take it, then I know that it wouldn’t be straight, and I keep telling my reflection, ambitions are already starting to fade.”
***
At 9:56 PM, everyone was really excited, as not only they were waiting for going home after the award show, but also the biggest award of the night, MVP of the Year, which would be presented to the strongest student of the year.
Will presented “It’s almost time, it’s almost 10 PM, and we have one more award to go! It’s MVP of the year!!”
“What is MVP of the year? It’s an award which will be presented to the best student of the year for their determinations and achievements. Our nominees are in no particular order… Ally,”
“Remy,”
“Edwin,”
“Katie,”
“and Angie.”
Will opened the envelope “And the MVP of the year goes to…” He shouted with Oliver “Edwin!!”
Edwin was shocked after hearing that he had won the award, all audience gave him applause and cheers, he then hugged both Katie and Jordan before going to the stage to receive the trophy from Will and Oliver, then he had a speech “Wow, I really can’t believe it! I’m an MVP of the year! I just… I’m really speechless. Wow, this is amazing, it’s a dream, isn’t it? I hope not. Well, thanks to my parents, my family in Netherlands, all the teachers, especially Casey Spencer, who had changed me a lot, and also my friends in Jakarta Arts, including Ally, Jordan, Katie, Chris, Remy, and many more!” Suddenly, the music was played for him to finish his speech immediately “Oh, one more, please. For the final and not the least, thanks to Allah SWT for letting me win this award! Thank you so much!”
“Well, it’s a wrap! Our schoolyear is over!! See you in July for the next schoolyear!! We’re going on one and a half month summer vacation!!” shouted Will as the music started.
“Thanks for watching this award ceremony!! Let’s celebrate!! Ally, Jordan, Katie, Fearne, Amber, Chris, Remy, Edwin, and Sophia, come join to the stage!! Sing with us!!” shouted Oliver.
Katie sang first “I think you wanna come over,”
Sophia sang “Yeah, I heard it through the grapevine,”
Amber sang “Are you mad? Are you happy?”
Katie sang “Think about it, doesn't matter.”
Ally sang “And if it makes you feel good, then I say do it, I don't know what you're waiting for.”
Chris and Remy sang “Feel my temperature rising…”
Edwin and Jordan sang “It's too much heat, I'm gonna lose control.”
Will and Oliver sang “Do you want to go higher? Get closer to the fire, I don't know what you're waiting for…”
Then Will shouted “Miss Delta, Mr. Jake, and Mr. Spencer, come here!”
The girls sang “I'm gonna party, yeah, 'cause anybody just won't do.”
The boys sang “Let's get this started, yeah, 'cause everybody wants to party with you.”
Delta sang “Boy, you got a reputation but you're gonna have to prove it, I see a little hesitation, am I gonna have to show you, that if it feels right, get on your mark, step to the beat boy, that's what it's for.”
Jake sang “Put your arms around me when it gets too hot we can go outside.”
Casey sang “But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear, an invitation to the dance of life.”
Then everyone on stage sang “I'm gonna party, it's a celebration, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you.”
Delta then slipped on Jake’s arms “Jake!”
“Delta!”
Delta then said “I choose you, I’ve decided. I really love you, Jake.”
“I love you too.” Jake then kissed Delta, while Casey smiled at them.
“Everybody, sing with us!!” shouted Oliver.
Then everyone sang “I'm gonna party, it's a celebration, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you. I'm gonna party, it's a celebration, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you. Yeah you got it, it's a celebration, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you. Yeah you got it, ‘cause anybody just won't do. Let's get this started, no more hesitation, 'cause everybody wants to party with you.” Then everyone gave applause and cheers to themselves, ending the schoolyear.


Comments

Popular Posts