Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 17

Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some coarse language and sexual references, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.
Ally started singing in her family room holding the microphone “It might seem crazy what I'm about to say…”
Will sang “Sunshine she's here, you can take away.”
Katie sang “I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space.”
Oliver sang “With the air, like I don't care baby by the way…”
Then Ally, Will, Katie, and Oliver sang together “Because I'm happy…”
Jordan sang “Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.”
“Because I'm happy…”
Fearne sang “Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth.”
“Because I'm happy…”
Amber sang like a diva “Clap along if you know what happiness is to you.”
“Because I'm happy…”
Edwin sang “Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do.”
Jordan sang again “Here come bad news talking this and that,”
Then it was Fearne’s turn “Yeah, give me all you got, don't hold back,”
Amber sang “Yeah, well I should probably warn you I'll be just fine,”
Edwin sang “Yeah, no offense to you don't waste your time, here's why,”
Then Edwin, Jordan, Fearne, and Amber sang “Because I'm happy…”
Will sang “Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth,” sang Oliver.
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you know what happiness is to you,” sang Katie.
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do.” sang Ally
While the boys sang several times “Happy, happy…” Then the girls sang “Happy, bring me down, can't nothing, bring me down, love is too happy to bring me down, can't nothing, bring me down, I said bring me down, can't nothing, bring me down, love is too happy to bring me down, can't nothing, bring me down, I said.”
The boys sang again “Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you know what happiness is to you,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do.”
The boys sang again “Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you know what happiness is to you,”
“Because I'm happy…”
“Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do.”
Then all ended the song “Because I’m happy!!” Then everybody shouted “Yes!!”
“It’s still summer!!” shouted Oliver.
“Woo hoo!!” shouted everyone.
Then Amber shouted “It’s time to makeover!!”
“Yeah!!” shouted everyone.
***
Ally and her friends entered the salon to have a makeover, they quickly were greeted by the salon employees especially to her, because her album was a hit, so they got discount for their makeover. Then coincidentally, they met Delta and Jake at the salon.
“Delta? Jake?” called Oliver.
“Hey, we didn’t know you’re here too, guys!” said Delta “I just have my makeover, so this is it!” Delta showed her newly colored blonde long hair.
“Her hair is good as new!” said Jake “We’re going to Toronto tomorrow, so it would be better that she gets her own makeover,”
“Toronto?” asked Will.
Amber asked “What are you going to do there?”
“Just a romantic trip,” Delta replied “You can also come with us, we haven’t booked our tickets yet.”
“Really?!” shouted Jordan really excited “I haven’t gone abroad before.”
“You haven’t? Seriously?”
“I only have visited Bali, Sulawesi, and Papua before I got poor. I don’t have passport.”
Oliver said “I don’t have passport neither, but we’ll make it together.”
Delta said “Guys, let me help you determining your makeover, well I think some of you needs to change in style…”
***
After the makeover session was over, some changed a lot, including Will and Oliver. Oliver got the buzz cut, while Will got shorter but more brunette hair, everyone seemed really amazed with the changes on both of them.
“Wow, you’re cooler than before!” Edwin praised.
Will got shocked when he saw himself in the mirror “Wow, I think this is my new image for me.”
“Me too!” Oliver saw himself in the mirror.
“You’re both amazing, Will and Oliver.” Ally praised both of them.
Katie asked Delta “Excuse me, Miss, when we will go to Toronto?”
“Next week,”
“Next week?!” shouted everyone “Why?!”
“Because this week is your final week on your show, Flop Love, remember?” said Delta.
Edwin got reminded “You’re right, this week is the final week of Flop Love. But you will invite Casey too?”
“And Chris, and Remy, and Sophia?” asked Jordan.
Delta replied “Everyone in the gang will go to Toronto, you know for our summer vacation together.”
Amber asked “Since when Sophia is with us?”
Fearne replied “She had apologized to us, and she said that she wants to hang out with us the next semester, at least we’re popular, aren’t we?”
Jordan said “Yeah, not only the Flop Love cast, me, Edwin, Katie, Fearne, Chris, and Remy but also Ally, our superstar whose debut album is number one in the country!”
Ally added “And don’t forget Will and Oliver, the president and the vice president of the school council.”
“Hell yeah!” shouted Oliver.
“So, when we’re going?” asked Amber.
“Probably 10 AM, you better get ready with your suitcase, guys!”
***
The following week, at 6 AM, Ally was preparing her suitcase for the vacation to Toronto in her bedroom, she prepared her clothes, her snacks, and her accessories, but not too much. She also listened her new single, Crush on You, but remixed.
“Well, all done.” Ally said, then she sang “I’m really in love, I’m really struck on you, because I have crush on you, I hope you know that I’m in love with you, I hope you know that I have crush on you. Are you in love if I say I have crush on you? Are you in love if I say I have crush on you?”
“Ally?” called Nadya, Ally’s mother.
“Yeah, mom?” asked Ally when her mother came to her room.
“You’re ready to go to the airport?”
“Yeah, mom. I’m going to Toronto, Canada.”
“Wow, Canada, that’s really nice, I’m excited to see you go abroad and promote your music there.”
“Mom, I haven’t got international record deal, so I haven’t gained international exposure like Kris Neil did yet.”
“You know The WR Records distributes your music online on iTunes internationally.”
Ally questioned “Wait? They uploaded my album to iTunes internationally?”
“Yeah, the CEO of The WR Records called me before the award ceremony in your school, I heard they’d decided to share your album on iTunes international after it became the number one album of the week.” Nadya then sat next to Ally on the floor “Ally, you remember when you were in third grade, we went to Bali, you remember when you’re almost getting lost, then you’re crying in my hug, you’re so afraid.”
“Mom, I’m not a kid anymore, I’m a young woman, at least I can go abroad without you.”
Nadya advised “Ally, even though you’re not a girl anymore, I’m your mom, let me give you some advice, when you’re going abroad, if someone that you don’t know ask you to follow him, don’t do that, just leave, if someone offers you something no matter its’ not drugs, don’t take it, okay?”
“I promise, mom. I don’t trust strangers.” Ally said “You watched Flop Love, the musical created by my teacher, Casey Spencer?”
“Yeah, I did, Ally.” Then Nadya held Ally’s hands “Be careful on the way, just text me okay?”
“Yeah, mom.” After Nadya left, Ally started singing her favorite song, Rather Be by Clean Bandit while tidying up her room “We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea, but as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be. I would wait forever, exalted in the scene, as long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat. With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay, strolling so casually. We're different and the same, gave you another name, switch up the batteries If you gave me a chance I would take it, it's a shot in the dark but I'll make it, know with all of your heart, you can't shame me, when I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be. N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, n-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, n-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be.” Then she put her clothes, accessories, and snacks to her suitcase as she continued singing “We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace, make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete. It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity, as long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather be. With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay, strolling so casually. We're different and the same, gave you another name, switch up the batteries. If you gave me a chance I would take it, it's a shot in the dark but I'll make it, know with all of your heart, you can't shame me, when I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be. N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, n-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, n-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be. When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be.” She then closed her suitcase as she sang again “Hmmmmmmmmmm, hoooooooooo… Be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah, yeah. If you gave me a chance I would take it, it's a shot in the dark but I'll make it, know with all of your heart, you can't shame me, when I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be. N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, n-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, n-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be. When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be.
***
In Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, most of the gang had come, even Delta and Jake as well, but Ally, Sophia, Jake, and Casey hadn’t come yet. The clock showed that it was 9:15 AM, Will looked at his watch too.
Katie said “Where are Ally, Sophia and Jake?”
Chris added “And Mr. Spencer? I mean Casey.”
Remy said to Chris “Dude, it’s impolite if you call Mr. Spencer as Casey.”
Chris replied “He told us to call Casey, remember? Well, he’s like my dad.”
Fearne told them “You better call him sir or Mr. Spencer, you two.”
Remy asked “Fearne, you haven’t born your baby yet?”
“Oh, no, I forgot how long my bump has been in here, I don’t remember when Deacon impregnated me irresponsibly.”
Chris answered “It was on Halloween night, wasn’t it?”
“Oh, bloody hell! I was impregnated by Deacon on Halloween night, holy crap! I just can’t forgive that son of the bitch who impregnated me!”
Jordan asked “Guys, we’re going to Toronto, so it’s no use if you’re getting angry on the guy who impregnated you, Fearne. I think I have an idea, we better sing while waiting for the others. Oliver, you bring your guitar?”
“Sure.” Oliver took his guitar “You want me to play it?”
“Yup!” Jordan replied “Edwin, you better sing.”
“Me, seriously?! In airport?!”
“Like when we convinced Fearne not to leave Jakarta Arts, we’re going to sing in front of the public, man!!” Jordan said “Hit it, Oliver!” Then Oliver started playing his guitar, playing Sing by Ed Sheeran. Jordan started singing “It's late in the evening, glass on the side, I've been sat with you, for most of the night, ignoring everybody here, we wish they would disappear, so maybe we could get down now. I don't wanna know, if you're getting ahead of the program, I want you to be mine, lady. to hold your body close, take another step into the no-man's land, for the longest time lady.”
Then Edwin sang as they got noticed by the  people who walked by “I need you darling, come on set the tone, if you feel you're falling, won't you let me know. Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh… Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh… If you love me come on get involved, feel it rushing through you from your head to toe. Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh… Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh…”
Oliver shouted “Sing!”
Jordan and Edwin sang “Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh… Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh…”
“Louder!”
“Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh…”
“Sing!”
“Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh…”
Edwin shouted to Katie “Your turn, Chris!”
Chris rapped “This love is a blaze, I saw flames from the side of the stage, and the fire brigade comes in a couple of days, until then we got nothing to say and nothing to know, but something to drink and maybe something to smoke, let it go until our roads'll change, singing we found love in a local rave, no, I don't really know what I'm supposed to say, but I can just figure it out and hope and pray, I told her my name and said, ‘It's nice to meet ya.’ And then she handed me of a bottle of water filled with tequila. I already know she's a keeper, just from this one small act of kindness I'm in deep, if anybody finds out, I'm meant to drive home but I've drunk all of it now, not, sobering up we just sit on the couch, one thing led to another, now she's kissing my mouth.”
Will and Remy sang “I need you darling, come on set the tone, if you feel you're falling, won't you let me know. Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh… Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh… If you love me come on get involved, feel it rushing through you from your head to toe. Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh… Oh-Oh-Oh-Ooh-Oh…”
Oliver shouted “Sing!”
Jordan, Edwin, Will, Chris, and Remy sang “Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh… Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh…”
“Louder!”
“Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh…”
“Sing!”
“Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh…”
Then Sophia came interrupting the song “Guys! Really? Busking in the airport? Is that even permitted in the airport?”
Oliver answered “Dunno.”
Delta said “Okay, guys, singing later when we got arrived in Toronto, first, we still need to wait for Ally, Jake, and Casey.”
Fearne pointed on Jake and Casey coming to them “That’s Mr. Spencer and Mr. Jake?”
Delta smiled when Jake came, she ran into him and immediately kissed him “I’m glad you can come,”
“Yeah, me too.” Jake said “And so is Casey! Right?”
“Yeah, especially I’m so excited when my musical Flop Love, became a hit for Indonesian viewers! More than a million watched it!” shouted Casey.
Edwin then added “We had a blast on that musical!”
“Congratulations, Casey.” Delta smiled.
“Now where’s Ally?” asked Jake.
“She’s not here yet.” Katie replied, then she got a text from Ally “Wow, she’s here, she’s just arrived!”
“Then where is she anyway?” Remy asked.
Then Ally ran coming to them “Hey, guys!! Sorry I’m the last to arrive here! Well, shall we go?”
“Sure!” shouted everyone.
***
Finally, everyone was on board on the plane, they were taking flight from Jakarta to Toronto, but before going to Toronto, they were going to stop in Tokyo to transit.
Everyone seemed so much enjoying the flight, Ally sat between Oliver and Katie, Chris sat next to Remy and Casey and behind Ally, Sophia sat next to Amber and Fearne in front of Ally, Will sat between Delta and Jake, and Jordan sat next to Edwin. Because Fearne was pregnant, they need to watch over her if there’s problem on her.
Most of them were watching movie in each inflight entertainment device, mostly they watched movies such as Robocop, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, and even the Japanese movie Black Butler, which was watched by Casey.
Chris asked to Casey “Casey, you understand Japanese?” He noticed Casey watched the movie without closed captioned subtitles.
“I learned Japanese in my campus too, I like anime and manga, I like everything Japanese too.”
Remy said “Wow, you like tokusatsu too?”
“Yes, I do.”
Chris then said “I’m not a fan of tokusatsu such as Ultraman and Power Ranger like that.”
While mostly watched movies, Jake spent his time reading the inflight magazine, then he got shocked when he saw one article “Oh man!”
“What?” asked Delta.
“Look, it’s Kris Neil!” Jake pointed on the article about Kris Neil “Kris Neil had been successful in his Asian leg tour, most of his shows sold out, including the most recently Tokyo and Osaka, we know most of his shows in Indonesia were sold out, and so were Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai, and Bangkok.”
“He’s really amazing, his world tour concerts so far were sold out, too bad we missed his concert because we had a meeting about the next new students audition.”
“And… Whoa!”
“What?”
“After Osaka, he’s going to Toronto, Canada! Maybe we can watch him there!”
“But I heard his concert in Toronto tickets is sold out too.”
“Damn it!” shouted Jake “But at least we can go to L.A. to watch his show, right? He’s studying in UCLA anyway.”
“I think Ally will be the next Kris Neil.”
“Indeed, she’s been billed as the next Kris Neil.” Jake said “I can imagine Ally is performing with Kris Neil in one stage. But I think it won’t happen now.”
“Why not?”
“Kris is really busy right now, he’s touring all summer long, then he needs to go back to his college from fall, I don’t think he can’t perform together with Ally until he graduates.”
Delta asked “But we’ll watch their concert together if it’s happening.”
Jake kissed Delta “Yeah, Delta, I promise.”
Suddenly all in-flight entertainment devices were shut down, much to most passengers’ surprise.
Delta asked “What is going on?”
Katie said “Oh no!”
“Are we in danger?” asked Edwin.
“Oh what’s going on in here?!” shouted Ally.
Then all the in-flight entertainment devices played a video simultaneously, it was Kris Neil’s face which was seen in the screen.
“KYAAAAAAA!!!” shouted most of the female passengers after seeing Kris Neil’s face on screen.
“Hi, guys. I hope you’re enjoying your flight to Tokyo, but sorry to interrupt your entertainment, but I have a message for one passenger in this flight who is going to Toronto. That’s right, next I’m going to Toronto for my next concert as the first gig in my North American leg.”
Sophia said “Oh my God, he’s really handsome!!”
Kris Neil continued “Well, this is me from my private jet, I’m on my way to Toronto, and I heard the news about the next big thing in Jakarta Arts, so I searched for this singer because I think the singer’s voice is amazing. Ally Sanders,” He happily pointed on the camera.
“KYAAAAAA!!!” Katie, Amber and Fearne screamed in joy.
“Hey, this is flight, so calm down and be quiet.” Sophia complained.
“Yes?” Ally said.
“You’re watching this video live, Ally Sanders, I heard you got your debut album number one in Indonesian Album Chart, your singles are top 5 hits there, so because of that, I want to introduce you to Canadian audiences even though you don’t have any international record deal. So, I want you to be one of two opening acts for the Toronto concert.”
“KYAAAA!!” shouted Katie, Amber and Fearne again.
“Wow!” shouted Oliver “You’ve just been asked to be his opening act, Ally!! Congratulations!!”
Then most of the passengers gave standing ovation for Ally happily, knowing that they were fans of her who was coincidentally in the same flight.
“Whoa, this is amazing for you, Ally!” shouted Will.
“Congratulations!!” shouted most of the passengers.
“Thank you! I couldn’t be more happier than this! Thank you!!” Ally happily accepted their praise.
***
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the gang along with Delta, Jake, and Casey arrived at Toronto Pearson International Airport, where they had just taken each luggages, they walked seeing the people who walked around the airport waiting for their flights or to see beloved ones arriving there.
Fearne took her selfie photo with her phone “Well, I’m good in here, I should upload my selfie on my Instagram.”
Amber said “That’s a good idea!” She took her phone to take her selfie, which made everyone except Sophia took their each phone and started taking their selfie.
Sophia complained “Really? Selfie in the airport?!”
Then the dance music started playing, with Fearne first saying “When Jason was at the table, I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other girl, do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous? Because he was totally texting me all night last night, and I don't know if it's a booty call or not.”
Amber said “So... like what do you think? Did you think that girl was pretty?”
“How did that girl even get in here? Do you see her? She's so short and that dress is so tacky.” Katie said
“Who wears Cheetah? It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing "Summertime Sadness"? After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette? I really need one.” Ally said.
The girls said “But first, let me take a selfie.”
Then everyone at the airport started taking their selfie, along with the gang, much to Sophia’s frustation “Why in the hell they’re taking selfie like you?!” Then the boys started dancing as they took their selfie using their phones.
Meanwhile, a mystery person was peeking at Fearne and the others taking their selfie using their phones, he or she watched Fearne really carefully and curiously, he then left the airport as he texted.
***
“That was really fun!” shouted Jordan “But too bad my phone is old-fashioned.”
Oliver said as the gang exited the airport “But at least you took your selfie, right?”
Ally noticed the guy who was holding the paper written “Kris Neil’s Opening Act for Toronto Concert”, she knew that the guy was searching for her, she said to everyone “Guys, that’s the guy! He’s the guy who might be Kris Neil’s manager!”
Delta asked “Really?”
“Then he’s the guy! C’mon, Ally, let me take you there!” shouted Jake before taking Ally meeting that guy.
Amber noticed that Sophia was holding her iPhone tweeting her own minds, Amber asked “You didn’t take your selfie, did you?”
“I don’t want to,” Sophia rejected “I’m not the girl who often take selfie.”
Will said “You know that Kris Neil is one of the hottest singers of the year! He even won World Music Awards!”
Oliver then said “Yeah, he had also won Grammys, VMAs, BRITs, MMVAs and other music awards!”
Jordan looked around outside of the airport, he talked to Casey “Casey, it’s my first time I’m going abroad, the world is wide, I think Toronto is one of the best cities in the world.” Jordan then thought about his mom “Before my parents got divorced, my mom had promised me to take me abroad, and here I am, even without my parents.”
Remy said “This is your chance to enjoy abroad, just enjoy it! Chris, c’mon, we got to go!” He asked Chris to go leaving the gang.
Casey asked “Hey, Remy, Chris, where the hell are you going?”
“We’re gonna find some snacks, we’re starving.” Remy said as he left with Chris to the nearest minimarket.
Jake then said before following Chris and Remy “I’ll take you there.”
Meanwhile, Ally spoke with the guy whom she thought as Kris Neil’s manager “So, you’re Kris Neil’s manager, right? I’m Ally Sanders, it’s really nice to meet you.”
“Yes, I’m Kris Neil’s manager.” The guy said, he later asked when Delta approached them “So, who’s the lady with you?”
Delta introduced herself “I’m Delta, her music teacher and one of her number one fans.” She convinced him “Her debut album topped the Indonesian Albums Chart, even though she had really tough year, here she is.”
Casey then said to Delta “Delta, we’re looking for the hotels, you wanna come?”
The guy replied “Don’t worry, we have some accomodation for all of you. But I need Ally to see Kris Neil first, while the rest can go to the hotel.”
Delta asked “Wait, can I go with her?”
***
While Ally and Delta went to see Kris Neil in one of the famous places in Toronto, the rest went to Hilton Toronto, much to their happiness and joy, as they found out that they were going to stay on the suites, they got at least four suites for one adult and three to four teens each. The suites that they were going to stay were Hudson Bay Suite. As usual, Will, Oliver, Jordan, and Edwin stayed in suite number one with Jake; Ally, Katie, Amber, and Fearne stayed in suite number two with Delta; and Chris, Remy, and Sophia stayed in suite number three with Casey.
They all except Ally and Delta, who were on the way to see Kris Neil, entered each suite with happiness, the girls were screaming when they saw the suite. The suites featured 2 bedrooms, separate shower, large bathtubs, plush robe, dining area for 6 and a work area with solid oak table, so they enjoyed the suite and immediately went to bed to relieve themselves from jet lag.
***
Ally an Delta arrived in front of Rogers Centre after being taken there by limo. They immediately saw the stadium, the blue dome impressed them, it was the home to the Toronto Blue Jays of Major League Baseball and the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. They also saw the Kris Neil’s World Tour poster near the stadium entrance.
Ally was amazed “This stadium is wonderful.”
Delta said “It’s really nice that Kris Neil will hold his concert here, in the stadium.” She asked Ally “Shall we enter?”
“Yeah,”
***
Ally and Delta entered the stadium field, the field was filled with the green grass, seats, as well as still-constructed concert stage. They felt really amazed seeing the stage.
“This is it, Ally, the concert stage.” Delta told “It’s time to show the world your talent, Ally, and you can even show Kris Neil your powerful voice.”
Ally told as she held Delta’s hands “Can you believe it, Delta? I’m performing in this stage! As the opening act for Kris Neil! I don’t know what to say, but I’m so nervous!”
“Yeah, Ally, but don’t worry, you’ll be perfoming in two days, says the manager. And today is the day that you’ll be showing your talent in front of Kris Neil.” Delta happily said.
“Oh my God!!” shouted Ally when he saw Kris Neil walking to them “It’s Kris Neil!!! KYAAAAA!”
Delta turned and saw Kris “KYAAA!! It’s really him! It’s really him!” Both screaming in joy.
Kris then greeted them “Hi, you must be Ally Sanders, right?”
Ally answered “Yes, you must be Kris Neil, right?”
“I’m Kris Neil, it’s nice to meet you, Ally.” He shook hands with Ally, then when he shook hands with Delta “And you’re…”
“I’m Delta, her music teacher, I’m also one of her fans, and I’m your fan too! Now I’m so speechless what to say when I see you in person.” Delta replied “Wow, you’re taller than I thought.”
Kris then joked “Yeah, ma’am, you’re similar to Mr. Robby, basically he adored my music, and he’s currently studying for his master degree. So, you’re like Mr. Robby to Ally.” He then asked “Ally, I need to hear you sing in person.”
Ally immediately started singing her hit single “I see your face, you’re beautiful, I wonder if you’re looking at me, I just can’t stop seeing your face, you’re just beautiful as me. So please don’t leave, I just can’t stop, you make me really proud of you, I’m wondering if you see me, I hope you know that I’ve been seeing you. I’m really in love, I’m really struck on you, because I have crush on you, I hope you know that I’m in love with you, I hope you know that I have crush on you. Are you in love if I say I have crush on you? Are you in love if I say I have crush on you?” After she finished, Kris and Delta gave their standing ovation.
Kris commented “Honestly, Ally, you’re one of the best female singers who I have ever heard, no wonder why I always listen to your album. Well, you’re going to sing my latest song with me and my another opening act.”
Delta looked shocked “Another opening act?”
Ally seemed excited “Who’s your another opening act?”
“Well, he’s also my friend who has been with me during my Asian legs, he’s Ryan.” said Kris “I think he’s wants to meet you, Ally.”
“Whoa!” shouted Ally “Where is he now?”
“He’s here of course.” said Kris, then he took his iPhone to call Ryan “Hi, Ryan, I think you should see my another opening act in Toronto, he’s from Jakarta Arts too. You should come here to see her.” Kris ended the call.
“So?”
“He’s here.” Then Kris saw Ryan coming out from the backstage.
Ryan then giggled when he saw Ally, much to her dismay.

Comments

Popular Posts