Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 18


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some coarse language, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for young children.

Previously on Jakarta Arts:
“Her hair is good as new!” said Jake “We’re going to Toronto tomorrow, so it would be better that she gets her own makeover,”
“Toronto?” asked Will.
Amber asked “What are you going to do there?”
“Just a romantic trip,” Delta replied “You can also come with us, we haven’t booked our tickets yet.”
Kris Neil continued “Well, this is me from my private jet, I’m on my way to Toronto, and I heard the news about the next big thing in Jakarta Arts, so I searched for this singer because I think the singer’s voice is amazing. Ally Sanders,” He happily pointed on the camera.
“KYAAAAAA!!!” Katie, Amber and Fearne screamed in joy.
“Hey, this is flight, so calm down and be quiet.” Sophia complained.
“Yes?” Ally said.
“You’re watching this video live, Ally Sanders, I heard you got your debut album number one in Indonesian Album Chart, your singles are top 5 hits there, so because of that, I want to introduce you to Canadian audiences even though you don’t have any international record deal. So, I want you to be one of two opening acts for the Toronto concert.”
“KYAAAA!!” shouted Katie, Amber and Fearne again.
“Wow!” shouted Oliver “You’ve just been asked to be his opening act, Ally!! Congratulations!!”
Kris then greeted them “Hi, you must be Ally Sanders, right?”
Ally answered “Yes, you must be Kris Neil, right?”
“I’m Kris Neil, it’s nice to meet you, Ally.” He shook hands with Ally.
Ally seemed excited “Who’s your another opening act?”
“Well, he’s also my friend who has been with me during my Asian legs, he’s Ryan.” said Kris “I think he’s wants to meet you, Ally.”
“He’s here.” Then Kris saw Ryan coming out from the backstage.
Ryan then giggled when he saw Ally, much to her dismay.


***


In suite number three, Casey was watching the cable television while sitting on the sofa, he was watching MuchMusic, however he ended up watching animated comedy like The Cleveland Show and The Simpsons, while Chris and Remy were enjoying the snacks that they bought from the minimarket, like Wonka bars, Doritos Nacho Cheese flavored Tortilla Chips, and Toblerone Milk Chocolate, in bed. What about Sophia? Sophia was texting Ashlee about her complains during her trip to Toronto standing up in front of Chris and Remy.
Casey complained about MuchMusic’s programming “Dammit, seriously, Much? You have evolved into comedy channel? Where the hell are your youth programs?!”
Sophia told “They all moved to M3.”
“What’s that?”
“It’s sister channel, sir.”
“I never heard about it, but at least I think I saw M3 channel on the channel lineup.” Casey took the remote to change the channel.
While Sophia turned back seeing Chris and Remy eating their snacks really messy, she was disgusted “Really, guys? Really? You’re eating these unhealthy snacks?!”
Chris replied “At least the snacks we bought are delicious!”
Remy offered some to Sophia “Want some?”
Sophia groaned “Eww… No thanks, I don’t like those unhealthy snacks. I’d rather text Ashlee.” She continued texting to Ashlee.
Chris asked “So when Ally will perform with Kris Neil?”
“Tomorrow.” Casey answered.
“How do you know that?”
“I watched the news on Much.”
Remy was surprised “I didn’t expect that Kris got recognition on Much!”
Chris added “Of course, Remy! He’s an international artist, mate! You didn’t visit every single music television website? He’s been featured in MTV, Fuse, VH1, and more! Even celebrities like Lucy Hale, Katy Perry, and Josh Duhamel have declared that Kris Neil is one of their favorite artists!”
“Lucy Hale? Katy Perry? Josh Duhamel?” Remy repeated those names “Wait, does Bradley Cooper like Kris Neil too?”
“I don’t know yet.”
“Man, I thought he likes him as an artist!”
***
In the suite number two, Amber, Fearne, and Katie were enjoying their suite without Ally and Delta, Amber and Fearne was watching M3 channel on TV, while Katie looked at her phone about political news in Indonesia, and she saw the news about another political debate between Prabowo and Jokowi, two presidential candidates for the 2014 election.
Katie asked “Guys, the election will be held next month, I’m still confused which one I need to choose between Prabowo and Jokowi.”
Amber commented “I really don’t want to be involved in anything about politics, I really don’t want to participate on the next election, girl.”
“It’s for Indonesia’s future, Amber, so you have to choose between two of them, Prabowo or Jokowi.”
“Hell no, girl, hell no, for me the most important is music, not politics.”
Fearne stood up “I have to buy some snacks, what do you want?” She walked to the suite door.
Amber replied “Whatever you buy, Fearne.”
Katie soon walked approaching Fearne “Fearne, you’re pregnant, and you’re not fully grown up as an adult, so let me take you there.”
Fearne declined “Katie, I’m fine, I can take care of myself even though I’m pregnant.”
“But, Fearne…”
“Trust me, Katie, I’ll be fine, I’ll be right back as soon as I’m done buying the snacks, okay? I’ll see you later.” Fearne opened the door before leaving the suite.
“Fearne…” Katie felt guilty not stopping her “But she’s pregnant.”
“It’s okay, Fearne can take care of herself, at least she’s from Britain, isn’t she? Don’t worry about her.” Amber calmed Katie down “You better watch with me, girl.”
***
In the suite number one, Oliver played his guitar in front of Will, Jordan, Edwin, and Jake, sitting on the sofas listening to his music. Oliver started singing his acoustic version of Not a Bad Thing.
Edwin said “I guess his buzz cut changed his performance a lot.”
Jake replied “We’ll see about that.”
Oliver sang “Said all I want from you is to see you tomorrow, and every tomorrow, maybe you'll let me borrow your heart, and is it too much to ask for every Sunday, and while we're at it, throw in every other day to start. I know people make promises all the time, then they turn right around and break them, when someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding, but I could be that guy to heal it over time, and I won't stop until you believe it, ‘cause baby you're worth it. So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, 'cause you might look around and find your dreams come true, with me, spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free. So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, it's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, not such a bad thing to fall in love with me.” His voice and performance wasn’t changed even though he had a makeover, he felt like he was the “brand new” Oliver.
Jordan commented “He’s really the new Oliver.”
“No I won't fill your mind with broken promises and wasted time. And if you fall, you'll always land right in these arms, these arms of mine. Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, 'cause you might look around and find your dreams come true, with me, spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free. So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, it's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me, not such a bad thing to fall in love with me.” Oliver finished the song. Then Will, Jordan, Edwin, and Jake gave applause to him, he asked them “How was it?”
Edwin commented “It’s the brand new you, Oliver!”
Jake commented “I guess Edwin’s right, we think that we see the brand new you, welcome, the new Oliver! Welcome!” Then he asked Will “Will, it’s your turn.”
“Okay, Jake. Oliver,” Will then received the guitar from Oliver, then he introduced “Hi, I’m Will Chandler, I’m going to sing my favorite song, Sleeping with a Friend by Neon Trees.” Then he started playing his guitar before singing “All my friends, they’re different people, anxious like the ocean in a storm, when we go out, yeah, we’re electric, coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one. And why mess up a good thing, baby? It’s a risk to even fall in love, so, when you give that look to me, I better look back carefully, ‘cause this is trouble, yeah this is trouble.” Then he sang the chorus with his full spirit “I said ooh, ooh… You got me in the mood, mood, I’m scared, but if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end, I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger, sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend. We are both young, hot-blooded people, we don’t wanna die alone, two become one, it could be lethal, sleeping with a friend. All my friends. All my friends. All my friends. All my friends. I said ooh, ooh… You got me in the mood, mood, I’m scared, but if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end, I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger, sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend.”
“Bravo!!” shouted Oliver giving standing ovation to Will “There you go, there’s the brand new you, you’re better than ever!”
“Hell yeah, dude!” Will then gave Oliver a friendly hug “We’re better than ever!!”
***
Back to Rogers Centre, where Ally and Delta met Kris Neil and his another opening act, Ryan, directly near the concert stage. Delta was offended when Ryan giggled at Ally, while Kris was still calmed down.
Delta asked Ryan “Excuse me, young man? What’s your name again?”
“Ryan.”
“Where do you come from?”
“Dublin,”
“Oh, I see. You don’t know Ally, do you?”
Ryan replied with brutally honest “I don’t know because I was in Dublin, you’re Indonesian singer, right? Well, I think you’re just beautiful without thinking about your voice.”
Delta then shouted “Hey!”
Ally then intervened “That’s okay, Delta. It’s okay, he can critique me, right?”
“But he…”
Kris then said “Okay, okay, enough, we got to practice for our concert, right, rather than arguing about who is the best, we better do that now.”
“Where?” asked Ally and Ryan.
***
At 8 PM, Ally and Ryan were practicing their singing in Kris’ private music studio in Toronto. Kris told them that they three will be singing a song together on stage, the song that was written by Kris himself.
Ally and Ryan sang together “When I see you, you make me feel, really in love with you, but I don’t know what to say, baby, I don’t know why I can’t say my love.”
Kris then stopped them “Time,”
Delta asked “What’s up with that?”
Kris commented “It feels wrong, I don’t have any idea why it feels like that, it didn’t work out for me, your duet, well, I don’t know what to say, but it feels bad.”
Ryan then said “I think I know, Kris, you chose the wrong act to be your another opening act,” he was brutally honest “Our duet is sucks, we know it, I’m telling the truth, Ally sings really terrible and doesn’t suit in this song.”
Delta then shouted “Ryan, how dare you! You said that to Ally really brutal! You better take your words back!”
Ally then stopped Delta “That’s okay, ma’am, but he’s probably right.”
“Ally, no, you’re great singer, you’re great enough, okay?”
Ryan then asked Kris “I need some fresh air.” He walked out from the studio, leaving Kris, Ally, and Delta.
Ally said “So, shall we continue?”
Kris replied “You need some fresh air too?”
“No, I’m ready to practice my singing.”
“Ally,” Delta said “I need to see Ryan.”
***
In suite number one, Will, Oliver, Jordan, Edwin, and Jake were having their dinner on the dining table, they used room service for the food. Their dinner menu that they ordered included Crispy Chicken Wings, Roasted Salmon, and New York Strip Loin.
Edwin ate New York Strip Loin as he said “This New York Strip is really tasty.”
Will said “Yeah, this is 5-star quality.”
Oliver told “Of course, this is Hilton Suite, you know!” Then he saw Jordan felt really overwhelmed seeing the foods, he asked “Jordan, you’re not eating, are you?”
Jordan replied in doubt “Um… I don’t know, these food look really amazing, mate. Well, I haven’t eaten these fancy looked food, I don’t know if I’m able to eat this.”
Jake said “Of course, Jordan, you can eat these delicious food.”
“But, it’s okay?”
Oliver added “Of course, it will be paid by Kris Neil’s management! C’mon, eat it! Eat the food that you like!”
“Okay.” Jordan took a plate of New York Strip and started eating it, he became comforted by the food “Whoa, I think this is my first time ever I have eaten this delicious food!”
“I’m happy for you, Jordan.” said Will as he ate his roasted salmon.
“Hold on.” Jake walked to the front door as the bell rang, he then opened the door.
It was Casey who rang the bell “Hi, mate.”
“Hi, Casey.”
“What’s up?”
“Chris, Remy, and Sophia are already asleep, so…” He saw the food on the dining table “Oh, it’s that from the room service?”
“Yes.”
“May I take some?”
“Sure, be my guest.”
Casey entered the room “Guys, may I take some?”
Later, Katie arrived at the room “Jake, we have a problem…”
***
Ryan started playing his guitar in front of Rogers Centre, singing his acoustic version of Phillip Phillips’ Gone, Gone, Gone, he started singing “When life leaves you high and dry, I'll be at your door tonight, if you need help, if you need help. I'll shut down the city lights, I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe, to make you well, to make you well. When enemies are at your door, I'll carry you away from war, if you need help, if you need help. Your hope dangling by a string, I'll share in your suffering, to make you well, to make you well. Give me reasons to believe that you would do the same for me. And I would do it for you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone, and long after you're gone, gone, gone. You're my back bone. You're my cornerstone. You're my crutch when my legs stop moving. You're my head start. You're my rugged heart. You're the pulse that I've always needed. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum my heart never stops beating... For you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating. Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you. And long after you're gone, gone, gone. I love you long after you're gone, gone, gone.”
Delta called “Ryan,”
Ryan asked rudely “What do you want?”
Delta approached Ryan “Look, I think you’re too rude to both Ally and even superstar like Kris Neil, your attitude is unacceptable, you’re oone of the opening acts for the superstar.”
“I don’t know.” said Ryan “I don’t think Ally will be fit opening act with me.”
“You don’t know her yet, Ryan. I think you haven’t heard any Ally’s songs yet. She’s fantastic, Ryan.” Then Delta’s phone rang, she took her phone from her pocket and answered the call “What’s up?”
Jake answered “Delta, we got a problem here.”
“What? What happened?”
“Fearne’s missing!”
Delta got shocked when she left Ryan alone “What?!”
“She’s not been here yet since she told that she would buy some snacks! Oh God!!” Jake got panic “She’s gone! She’s gone!!”
***

In the other side, Fearne was unconsciously fainted in the back seat of a car driven by a mysterious person.

Comments

Popular Posts